Ke$ha’s Unreleased Song “Dancing With the Devil” Sums Up the Music Industry

kesha1

Ke$ha’s latest album Warrior is apparently not what she wanted it to be. When Dr. Luke signed on as executive producer of the project, he reportedly scrapped all of the songs Ke$ha and her mother Pebe Sebert originally wrote for the album. It is important to point out that Dr. Luke is currently a leading figure in the music  industry as he produced tracks for the likes of Katy Perry, Britney Spears, Jessie J, Nicki Minaj, Rihanna and many other pop stars. Some of his singles were analyzed on this site such as Britney’s Hold it Against Me, Jessie J’s Price Tag and Katy Perry’s Part of Me. In short, he’s one of the people who tells industry puppets what to sing – and what they sing is part of an Agenda.

More recently, Dr. Luke co-wrote and produced Ke$ha’s comeback single Die Young – a song with a message that fits right in the elite’s Agenda, accompanied with a video loaded with Illuminati symbolism (read the article about it here). In the wake of Sandy Hook, Ke$ha took to Twitter and claimed that she was forced to sing that song.

Frustrated with her situation, Ke$ha wrote Dancing With the Devil – a song that aptly describes what happens to pawns of the music industry. Some describe this song as a diss track aimed at Dr. Luke. However, if you carefully read the lyrics, Dancing With the Devil deals with a topic much larger than a single producer. It’s about the cost of selling one’s soul for fame and fortune.

I keep on dancing with the Devil
I sold my soul, ain’t no turning back

You and I made a deal
I was young and shit got real
Weaving through Heaven and back
Whoaaa

Your love is made of dirty gold
But I’m the one who sold my soul
So go ahead and take my hand
Whoaaa

I sold my soul, it’s a dead-end road
But there ain’t no turning back

Hey-heey-hey

I can’t escape my filthy past
I made mistakes, I made ‘em last
I know you love to watch me cry
Whoaaa

So while I’m yours until the end
A holy war, I’ll never win
So I’ll keep dancing ’til I die
Whoaaa

I sold my soul, it’s a dead-end road
But there ain’t no turning back

Hey-heey-hey

He’s got my mind (You got..)
He’s got my soul (..Hell to pay)
My… he won’t let me go!

I sold my soul, it’s a dead-end road
But there ain’t no turning back

Hey-heey-hey

The song is not very subtle: It compares being part of the music industry with “dancing with the Devil”. With lines such as 2You and I made a deal /I was young and shit got real”, Ke$ha explains how young and naive artists are taken advantage of and recruited by the industry. Lured by fame and fortune, these young hopefuls agree to not only a legal contract but to a life changing oath that has profound implications on their entire being.

Lines such as “So while I’m yours until the end / A holy war, I’ll never win”  convey a sense of powerlessness versus the powers governing Ke$ha’s life. The notions of complete control coupled with the dark spiritual theme underlying the song is not surprising when one knows that it describes an entity that uses Satanic Ritual Abuse and Monarch Programming to achieve its aims.

In short, the song describes the dark side of the Illuminati industry as described on this site. It is about desperation, written by someone who apparently realized that she went too far on “a dead end road”. As if to confirm the message of the song, the producers scrapped it from the final album.

312 Comments on "Ke$ha’s Unreleased Song “Dancing With the Devil” Sums Up the Music Industry"

Pete
There is some kind of "initiation" that they have to make that ranges from just the good old "casting couch" (sexual favours to make it) to something very very nasty…i have a few theories but i keep them to myself. Im 100% sure that its all caught on camera and used to keep them in line. If you listen to Dave Chappelle on "Inside Actors Studio" you will "listen" to him saying in half words that at one point he was told "If you want to continue to make it big you have to do something…" I fell sorry for… Read more »
Nyk
Darn… I really hope that song is fake but I noticed she actually sang it by reading some of the comments. Really brave of her. I admit, I’ve never really been a fan of Ke$ha, but it is sad her situation. Yet, it is never too late. Jesus will forgive you, he loves you no matter what.And until you breathe your last breath, you can still repent. I also have a question-to all of you VC visitors. After reading and exploring this site and staring at symbols that are really all around us (hidden in plain sight), how can you… Read more »
nightrobe

This song is so dark…. do not listen to it.

Daisy Flower

i think today music is more in your face with their motive then the music where your parents was listen too. because it was play in the background of track for example The Beatles song: stairway to heaven if you play it backward it is scary message. Another one Bob Dylan he even said he sold his soul for his dream and love to retire but the devil is hold his part so i has no choice but to hold mines so this was going on for a while.

millenium
4 months 1 day ago

stairway to heaven is from Led Zeppelin…

yout567

there's no contract. in the physical world there is. because situations like this are spiritual
there is an underlying spiritual initiation that occurs. by you understanding their knowledge
and lingo you invite yourself into that realm. and by agreeing to the lifestyle and doctrines
you are then made apart of it, until it's too late.

Matty GH
As mentioned.. I don't believe they relise what they sign till they in… Sorry but where am I? You fell while walking out an interview and got but by a car, you have been out for 3 months. Oh my gosh… In those three months they have been out, what happened?? Please they have been brain washed and have come out a whole new person.. Someone who has no control.. Anyone get what I'm saying.. Buuuuuut guys you have to be careful not to get consumed by all this..myou need to balance out what you read here and God.. If… Read more »
this guy
4 months 4 days ago
I find some some validity in your claim. We are all are followers of a website dedicated to satanic imagery (Vigilant citizen). Even if it’s purpose is to raise our awareness against this imagery we still flood our homes with this imagery knowing the purpose of this imagery. I find a sort of sick thrill in the entertainment that uses this imagery. I pursue it. I wonder at times how VC is so familiar with this imagery and the craft associated with it. I am someone who has practiced many occult acts, so I know that he is correct in… Read more »
angelmlove

They ALL Need to Sing for GOD…Why would their Ego's be so BIG that they want ALL that attention, Money and self Glorification for there selves…I never could understand it..Unless they truly want it…

Rafael

I get happy when i see people that have all sort of beliefs realize what's going on and have their eyes opened a little! Jesus is the only way, search for him!

Sorry for the bad english, it's not my first language.

"So do not be afraid of them, for there is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known."
-Matthew 10:26

Joy

Has it ever occurred to anyone that the music industry is playing up to this as the new 'gangsta' persona? I'm not saying this is not real, but if it appears to make you part of a secret society many believe controls the world, how many will adopt the symbolism for that very reason?

gabe

I just thought this after i read the chorus ….IMagine if those lyrics were a spell and u read them ..then WHEN she says I blah blah blah blah to the blah blah …it becomes you who does it unknowingly ..BY stated it …their is a law and if u dont know about you still will be held accountable.We should be careful of what we let in .Just a thought.

MJDeathHoaxSupporter

Why don't you do a write up on the many lives that Dr. Luke has destroyed such as what he and Kesha did to the benevolent indie artist Chrissy and her now deceased collaborator, Rich Cronin of LFO and what happened when Chrissy and company tried to stand up against the system for the dead and the horrors they faced because of this Dr. Luke and Kesha? Time to start looking at the bigger picture and how all fits together.

Junie Premacio

i felt pity for this girl,,.she really is young,she's beautiful but in illuminati,once you've goet involved there's no turning back,otherwise,you will be killed..her beautiful face will be toasted in hell,sorry for those who idolize her but this is the truth..even me feels sorry for her,for she made a really,really tragic mistake.

terri

Any Michael Jackson fans you have to read the National Enquirer article in April 22, 2013 issue. "Wrongful death lawsuit against concert promoters AEG. Jackson warned his children to stay away from the "devils" of AEG."

Matt Bianco

May our Lord God strike down this industry, and Jesus shall reign forever!

Jamaal

Since there are some Muslims here, please check out this community about Islam https://plus.google.com/communities/1017894774003

Hippie
danielle

I read something not that long ago. I can't recall the site but, This guy Todd was in the music industry and he was having a conversation with David Cosby. They talked about spells and magic that is performed with these songs at the studio.

Anonymous
There are four devils who co- operate with each other and I think god has some connection with them too because this evil is supposed to be on earth to help humanity wake up and develop themselves, so even though they are evil and can cause harm they are actually helping humanity in a way to shock them and wake them up to the truth. Satan is the weakest of all devils and one of the nicest, so why do these singers refer to the devil as if it's just one? It seems they are not even told the truth.You… Read more »
look for the truth
The sad part is….. how mis imformed these people are. the bible clarely states if you earnestly research and read. That human beings ARE souls. As wel as animals. genises 1:20,21,24,25. Humans do not have an immirtal spirit. We are living souls. when you die nothing lives on. Eccl. 9:5 the living are concious that they will die, as for the dead they are conscious of nothing at al. psalm 146:4 his spirit goes out he goes back to the ground on that day his thoughts and all his thinking, plans perish. spirit in the bible is the life force/our… Read more »
Callie

Surely they can get out if they want. The problem is they are accustomed to the lifestyle and that's what they can't escape. It takes also tons of humility, for instance ask for God's assistance which they don't appreciate. Let's be honest, we are all egoists and despise humility.

sexytoast

I don't think I have mentioned it on here, but everyone on here should watch "The Apple", it is a campy b-movie from 1979, BUT it is about what Ke$ha is talking about the music industry being evil and having to sign a contract with the devil, it bombed, no surprise, and people laugh at it now, but it has a VERY profound message despite its horrible acting and hackneyed script. 🙂 its a double pleasure if you love bad movies like I do. 😀

terri

I have seen "The Apple". It IS bad and great at the same time. Very creepy, too. Thanks for mentioning it.

ICYNDICEY

The "Devil" must not be too picky, or have high standards for talent if these are the tools it keeps picking LOL

blackrockermusician
I never dug James Franco. The cat has always had a very bad aura about him and I was surprised that they had him co host the Oscars with Anne Hathaway. But after seeing him in Oz then it clicked in my mind and then I tottaly got it. He was the only one who acted like he had a major attitude towards Prince Jackson, Michael's olderst son. Prince was on ET like a month ago breaking into entertainment journalism and he was interviewing a few other people along with Franco. They all gave him praise for doing a good… Read more »
blackrocker

To veez on mentioning James Franco's song…Kenneth Anger is also on the video. For those of you in the know then you are hip to who Anger is. For those who aren't, I suggest you get hip to who Kenneth Anger is. He's a heavy follower of Crowley and he wrote and directed "Lucifer Rising"..

my2cents

Not that I'm surprised, but I knew something was up with James Franco the night that he was on Jimmy Kimmel promoting Oz. Before he came on stage, he was in a hot air balloon outside. Every time the camera would cut to him, he would flash the baph*met (I can't completely spell it out) hand sign. He would even emphasize it by pointing to it with his other hand. Here is a photo of James, along with many other faces we're familiar with, flashing the infamous hand sign…. http://www.whale.to/b/hand.html

tahgao
Remember that every company has its rules and regulations. The music industry is giving them a platform to sing and perform and they are representing the label. It is no different than going to a church and using their symbols and rules. I think you have to pay to play. The higher you go the more you have to agree with what the mangement wants from you. They are in it to make money also. So I feel that people are too hard on the artists. You can still have your own religion when you go home. I also think… Read more »
tahgao

She is being provocative and it sells units. It's about shocking people. I like her and I think she is a great talent.

BluBoy

Christinne, i know you love ya little links, they contain good info, ive got a couple for ya: Just look at what the world is slowly becoming and the "actions" that they portray as cool and acceptable……….Biiig Sigh

Don't get me wrong, i know some of us like to have a good ole spliff/blunt but not all of us glamorise it like they do………….are they supposed to be doing that on stage in front of millions???……… I'm calling 911

veez

Glad I didn't watch that garbage show (well I don't have cable anyway) but WTF! Weren't kids watching?? This is truly the end of society as we know it.