Ke$ha Claims She Was Forced to Sing “Die Young”

kesha-warrior-promo_thelavalizard

In the wake of the Sandy Hook shooting, radio stations across the country are dropping Ke$ha’s single Die Young from their playlist. The song’s constant repetition of the words “we’re gonna die young” is now apparently deemed inappropriate for airplay. As I’ve stated in The Illuminati Symbolism of Ke$ha’s “Die Young” and How it Ridicules the Indoctrinated Masses, the entire imagery of the video and of the live performances that accompanied the song were about glorifying death and ritual sacrifices. All of this was interlaced with Illuminati symbolism, hinting that the whole thing was yet another way of the elite to push a culture of death on the masses.

In reaction to this backlash, Ke$ha took to Twitter and posted an unexpected comment: “I did NOT want to sing those lyrics and I was FORCED TO.”

Ke$ha’s tweet as captured by MTV.com

This tweet was later deleted because it probably pissed off her bosses.

But who exactly forced her to sing those lyrics? Why was she credited as a writer of the song? As I stated in the Die Young article:

“In reality, Ke$ha didn’t do anything for any LOLs. She did not direct the video. She is just performing what she is told to perform, like most pop stars. The fact of the matter is: Illuminati symbols are becoming more prevalent because that was the plan all along – to gradually make them part of popular culture. The occult elite is revealing itself and the masses are dancing to their tunes.”

Pop stars have no control over their careers, they are puppets used to push Agendas. Die Young was all about celebrating the sick culture of death that is prevalent in mass media today. Ke$ha’s temporary tweet gave us a small glimpse of the coercive and forceful nature of the music industry and how it imposes content on stars.

It apparently took a mass shooting to make some people realize that there is something sick and unhealthy in popular culture. I am not for censorship of any kind, but for people to wake up and reject the crap that is pushed on them. Let’s hope other tragedies won’t be needed to make more people see the obvious.

330 Comments on "Ke$ha Claims She Was Forced to Sing “Die Young”"

9 months 1 day ago

Hi thanks for the awesome post and I like this post very much.keep sharing the stuff like this may help the people like us. I enjoyed your differentiated way of composing the post. You have made it very simple for me to realize. Thanks you very much. If you are involved in the illuminati/Masons/Satan worship, the only way you get out without dying is with God/Jesus. Otherwise you die when you decide to leave the group. If Kesha doesn't do what they say she will die and it will be called a suicide, she had weird strange sporadic behavior and… Read more »

Kierr
10 months 17 days ago

Only God can help all of us, we are all loved by God, we are given Guardian Angels, He tried to bring us closer and more good to him by giving us tests, tests gives us lessons to change, God did not controll us, but we controll ourselves, we choose to do bad or good, we are lucky that even if we make big or small mistakes he still gives us chances and forgives us, we should change while we still are living. God is so good that he can't destroy his creations like us and even Satan, its like… Read more »

Emm568
1 year 9 months ago

Thank you so much VC for sharing this with all of us!! The truth has to come out, and VC does just that. Of course the tweet was deleted, because she is under such control from the music industry and the Illuminati. The Illuminati and all of their puppets are now being exposed, and the truth is coming out. Hallelujah!

carolina
1 year 11 months ago

i think sandy hook was a hoax and was planned in a hollywood stage and they choose the school nearest to the fire department in connecticut and was sandy hook but if you see the photos where the policemen run was another school st rose of lima school But i don't understand what happened really nobody dies?? was a scam or really died the kids??

uhhohhh

And now she's in rehab…..

believer

The Jimmy Kimmel interview from 10/14/13 is VERY telling. Disturbing on a few levels!

Mateo

Originally, ke$ha had written the song over 5 times and then tweaked it with Nate Russ and it was rumored that her original lyrics she wrote were let's make the most of the night, like were gonna LIVE LIFE not die young. Maybe one of the people who r her producers or anything made her fix it or the illuminati. :/ u Neva know.

gomerX

There was no way she was "forced" to sing a song that she co-wrote. Kesha is a satanist.

Nigel

At least one point in her career she realized that she was being controlled.

BigD611

My condolences to them who lost love ones at Sandy Hook, may the lives that were lost in that tragedy be forever blessed! Totally off of the subject, but another movie about the white house getting brought down staring Jamie fox n Chantum Tatum has came out, my question are the powers to be trying to mentally prepare us (the common folk) for this type of tragic event to occur? And maybe a national take over like that of "Red Dawn"? Why are the strategic numbers posted on most of my citys street n stop signs? Maybe I'm being a… Read more »

Tiffany

Beyonce has a song on her album called "Rather Die Young" where the chorus is "'Cause i'd rather die young, Than live my life without you, I'd rather not live at all, Than live my life without you, 'Cause i'd rather die young, Than live my life without you, I'd rather not live at all, Than live my life without you". I love the album and actually like the song (the sound of it I guess) but I always skip it on the album because I refuse to sing along to a song that speaks death. The devil knows exactly… Read more »

John

Some simple rules to live by: 1. Everyone on the airwaves is a shill, paid or stupidly unpaid. There are NO artists ANYWHERE. 2. The person in control of everything has way more money than you will ever be able to imagine, and they don't care about you at all. In fact, in many real, literal ways, they want you either dead or braindead. 3. Everything around this system is similarly following the messages, willingly or unwillingly. To develop individual thought is practically impossible if you don't have something outside of a city. 4. It cannot be contained, and must… Read more »

monica

omg i feel bad for kesha i belive she was forced becuase on her book see loved going 2 church

KilluminatiMamii

Ke$ha's video is symbolism overload. Anyone who believes that she is being creative or "cool" should know that they are being deceived to the tenth power. In relation to Hurricane Sandy, I was living in Far Rockaway, NY literally a block away from the beach during the hurricane. I can vouche that FEMA and Red Cross are a complete joke ! A lady from FEMA came to look at my mom's car and my car. Both cars were completely destroyed by the sea water. We later found out that she completely lied on the report stating that our cars were… Read more »

Wishy

Funny how 'NOT' & 'FORCED TO' are highlighted by capitols! But yeah! All puppets sucked into lies by their need to feed their ego's and be famous! I'm sure most people will fall for the promise of glory and adoration! I am honestly sorry for humanity. We can be bought so easily, we are in essence children wanting to be seen & loved <3

Peanuts

Oh really they dropped it from the radio then why am i listening to it right now on the RADIO really people shut ur faces

Yung F.K.

VC you should expose the people who work behind the scenes like Dr. Luke who wrote the song or Darren Craig who directed the video,because most people don't know that these artists are pawns,some of them being used willingly others unwillingly because of the secular culture in America families are raising their kids as atheists & they end up victims of the occult,they believe the devil & God don't exist & we are like gods we can do whatever we want.The schools are also brainwashing kids with evolution & I americans are being used by gun companies,you don't need assault… Read more »

FuNBoY

As much as I like this site, the proof is obvious that noone died that day at sandy hook and it was just a psy op to push banning guns. Type in youtube sandy hook hoax and see all the bullshit. Look up emelie parker who is supposed to be dead, but seen with obummer when he visited days later.
Not to mention the lady who sacrificed herself to shield kids, her memorial page on facebook for her death was created 4 days before the event. it's even sloppier than 9/11/

vivarella

okay THIS is scary!

Johnny Hobblestone

She is possessed for sure…..I feel bad for her.

Kurt Nimmo

She has said in interviews that she did coitus with a ghost. Demon in my opinion, not a ghost. She is going to
die young then burn in hell for what she is doing. http://www.infowars.com

SamV

Although I hear that "the truth will set you free"….in this case, the truth gets you killed but apart from that, it makes you a threat to them "Higher-Ups" and those who own your ass as a popstar.

Man alot of songs nowadays talk about sex, death at a very young age, and other filthy stuff that can pollute or corrupt the mind with shit.

Rissa

After reading your article about the video's content, I went home and watched it. It was horrifying! Any Judeo-Christian person should boycott this song/video. By saying she was "forced" to sing it proves that Ke$ha has been molded into the Hollywood industry-made starlet without consent of artistic production. She signed a contract with her label, thus losing some of her liberties, including but not limited to her appearance, lyrics, and artistic direction. This is just plain scary. I hope she frees herself before she sells her soul completely.

rcc393766@Gmail.com

this song (die young) was the last song played by the group at the night club before the fire started,the day of the horrible tragedy in Brazil last Sunday where 235 young people were killed .

Bella M.

As well as being played in other nights clubs in other countries where absolutely nothing happened and everyone went home at the end of the night.

ben

kesha didnt write that song. shes protecting the illuminati piece of crap songwriter who did….and being that shes from nashville where i live i wonder if this dirtbag is in nashville. ide like to find him and perhaps kick the crap out of him