Here are excellent starting points to become true vigilant citizens. I read all of these books with great interest and I still go back to them while doing research. More will be added soon!
The Secret Teachings of All Ages (Reader’s Edition) by Manly P. Hall
This is easily the most complete and informative book on the subject of occult symbolism. Based on impeccable research and extensive knowledge of secret societies, this near-encyclopedic work covers from Ancient Egypt to the Founding Fathers and everything in between.
This is the most complete (and disturbing) reference work on Mind Control and Monarch Programming. Reading this work equals taking a trip into the sick, sadistic, horrific world of Mind Control. It mentions the organizations involved in it, programming sites, the way it works and much more.
This important book explains the alchemical significance of mega-rituals conceived to transform society forever. Analyzes past events such as the JFK assignation and even Jack the Ripper from an occult standpoint.
The fundamental book of Christianity. It is also an all-important work in occult schools such as Freemasonry – especially the Old Testament and the Book of Revelation. Both are said to be “encoded” with esoteric teachings.
An extremely well researched work about how the modern world was shaped by the occult thinking of secret societies. This is not your basic “conspiracy theory” book, it is a factual, in-depth exploration of the faith, beliefs and mythology of the elite.
- Wikipedia wants to delete the article "Mass killings under communist regimes"
- Jeffrey Epstein's full autopsy report
- Australia Insanity: Covid cases in Aboriginal communities moved by army to quarantine camps
- Symbolic Pics of the Month 11/21
- Fairfax Public Schools Reinstates Pornographic Books As A Commitment To ‘Diverse Reading Materials
- Blackout coming?
- Rick Ross new album cover. Notice the Mickey Mouse gloves. Also, lookup freemason gloves online, and you'll have something similar
- Targeted individual documentary movie (I am a victim, this technology is very real)