Droid DNA “Hyper Intelligence” Commercial and its Transhumanist Message
This TV ad promoting Verizon’s Droid DNA phone is weird, cringe-worthy and also promotes something else: Transhumanism. Indeed, the ad does not only sell a smartphone. Not unlike movies and music videos, it normalizes the concept of “upgrading” humans by merging them with machines.
While most of us already entertain a somewhat unhealthy, dependent relationship with our cellphones, this ad makes things creepier by showing the device completely modifying the user’s body and genetic makeup. Yes, it is “only a commercial”, but all of the concepts behind it are real and will be available to a very rich and limited public very soon. Here’s the ad.
The ad takes place in some kind of transhumanist lab where the “Droid DNA Augmentation” process begins. Right from the start, we hear the usual vocabulary associated with transhumanism such as “augmentation”, “upgrade” and so forth. Many people believe that the human body is the most advanced machine on Earth. Not transhumanists.
The ad ends with a purely transhumanist slogan: “It’s not an upgrade to your phone, its an upgrade to yourself”. Yes. And then, if they don’t like you, they’ll just re-format your Quad-Core processor brain and re-install a better version of you. Go transhumanism!
- THESE PEOPLE ARE INSANE….
- Musk and his ex-gf Grimes discuss deals with demonic entities
- 'This is fine' French version, the privileged bourgeois quietly enjoy a restaurant while their citizens ransack and burn the streets to demonstrate against the excesses of the government
- Jean-Pierre Heckled By African Reporter After Ignoring His Questions For 7 Months Straight
- "Drag Is Holy"
- Amanda Bynes Placed on Psychiatric Hold, Found Naked and Roaming Streets
- Mom vows to take action after teacher encouraged her daughter to eat insects for climate change project
Subscribe to the NewsletterGet an e-mail notification as soon as a new article is published on The Vigilant Citizen.
Movies and TV1 month ago
The 2023 Grammys, Host of the Sam Smith Satanic Ritual
Vigilant Reports2 months ago
There’s Something Terribly Wrong With Gorsad Kyiv and it’s Worse than Balenciaga
Latest News3 months ago
2022 Review: When “Conspiracy Theories” Turned Into Obvious Realities
Pics of the Month2 months ago
Symbolic Pics of the Month 01/23
Pics of the Month4 weeks ago
Symbolic Pics of the Month (02/23)
Latest News1 week ago
Guest on French TV Show Said That Celine Dion and Other Celebs Take Adrenochrome … and Mass Media Lost It
Movies and TV2 months ago
The Occult Meaning of “Guillermo del Toro’s Pinocchio”
Movies and TV3 weeks ago
The Hidden Messages in “Blonde”: Marilyn Monroe’s Life as an Industry Slave