Paris Jackson Enters Treatment Facility + Her “Illuminati” Tweets

Paris Jackson, the daughter of pop legend Michael Jackson, appears to be aware of a lot of things but her life took a turn for the worse in the past months. On June 5, the 15 year old entered UCLA Medical Center (the same hospital where her father died) after a suicide attempt as she reportedly “cut her wrists with a kitchen knife and took as many as 20 ibuprofen tablets.” It was then reported that Paris actually “didn’t want to die” as she was simply “looking for attention”. Odd.

On July 13th, Paris was released from the hospital but was transferred to an “undisclosed residential treatment center” – one that was recommended by her doctors. She is therefore still under tight surveillance because, according to People magazine: “The feeling is that Paris is still a danger to herself.” Why is she still a “danger to herself” is she did this for “attention”? Things are unclear. Is there MK programming going on there?

One thing is for sure, Paris is definitely aware of the dark side of the entertainment industry. Through her Twitter account, she was looking to “educate” her fans know about it. Here are some of the tweets posted on her verified Twitter and Instagram accounts (most of them were however deleted since then).

Here, Paris refers to MJ’s song “They Don’t Care About Us”, a song that seems to be directed at the elite. “Tell me what has become of my rights/ Am I invisible because you ignore me? / Your proclamation promised me free liberty, now I’m tired of bein’ the victim of shame/ They’re throwing me in a class with a bad name/  I can’t believe this is the land from which I came/ You know I really do hate to say it/ The government don’t wanna see”
The video featured MJ singing next to a giant All-Seeing eye as if to emphasize who he was singing about.
The video featured MJ singing next to a giant all-seeing eye as if to emphasize who he was singing about.
Trying to raise awareness?

Paris also posted a series of strange occult and secret society-related drawings.

A hexagram with all-seeing eyes and a bloody knife.
A hexagram with all-seeing eyes and a bloody knife. 666 in the pool of blood.
Symbol of the Order of the Eastern Star - the "female" equivalent of Freemasonry.
Symbol of the Order of the Eastern Star – the “female” equivalent of Freemasonry.
A fractured skull with sealed lips doing sign of silence. This is a rather creepy, MK-like drawing.
A fractured skull with sealed lips doing sign of secrecy.
The sign of Freemasonry.
The symbol of Freemasonry.

It might be relevant to know that Conrad Murray, Michael Jackson’s doctor who was ultimately charged with “involuntary manslaughter”, is a high level Freemason.

According to “Freemasons for Dummies” Murray was grand lodge officer of “irregular” Masonic lodge.

“Dr. Conrad Murray was actually a member of the “United Most Worshipful Scottish Grand Lodge of Texas”, an irregular, unrecognized bogus group in the Houston area, that has absolutely nothing to do with the Grand Lodge of Texas AF&AM, the Most Worshipful Prince Hall Grand Lodge of Texas F&AM, or any other regular, recognized form of Freemasonry. Within three years of joining, Murray was made a grand lodge officer, with the rank of Grand Medical Director, which is the title that appears on his officer’s collar in the photo.”
– Chris Hoddap, Michael Jackson’s Doctor, Conrad Murray’s Freemasonry

After learning about Paris’ suicide attempt, Conrad Murray, who is serving a four year prison sentence, sent Paris a creepy “support” message stating: “I love you as a precious father loves his own child and I always will.” These words are coming from the guy WHO IS IN PRISON FOR KILLING HER FATHER.

In short, Paris appears to be a bright young girl who is quite aware for her age. She however appears to be “tainted” and manipulated by the same dark forces that killed her father. Let’s hope things get better for her.

427 Comments on "Paris Jackson Enters Treatment Facility + Her “Illuminati” Tweets"

That "hexagram" is really The star of David

Look fish in the bowl……….. we need solutions not more blimming extra versions of this and that. THINK PEOPLE THINK!!!! What are WE going to DO?
Knowledge is power!!! Ten Matches are stronger together than one!!! Some of Us are channelling!!! Some of U
S are praying!!! Some of us are digging bunkers!!! Others are talking about with no solution which shows them how easy we are to take over. Snap out of it and work towards the beings that move with and in the Spirit.
My question is, What are you going to DO about this?

Just curious, did most of you miss the fact that Murrays' group was referenced as "an irregular, unrecognized bogus group in the Houston area, that has absolutely nothing to do with the Grand Lodge of Texas AF&AM, the Most Worshipful Prince Hall Grand Lodge of Texas F&AM, or any other regular, recognized form of Freemasonry"? Just as in so many other things, anyone can claim to be a Mason, a Christian, a Wiccan, etc.– that doesn't mean they actually are what they say. There was a time when the evangelical Christian movement recognised Rev. Jim Jones as a "minister of the true faith".

9 months 13 days ago

Maybe instead of rehab they could teach her a history lesson so she actually knows what the ‘illuminati’ were… just a suggestion.

Rehab is where they groom you to be Illuminati so no wonder why Paris was screaming she didn't want to go. Get her away from Katherine and Joe Jackson. Although Katherine is a good soul she turned a blind eye when her own children went through torture and sexual abuse. Paris needs to be with Debbie.

son of god

1 and only 1…..juss go to 1…!

I believe because she was able to recognize that one thing she can still break few of her programming regardless of the facility. I was there 4 days but read my bible 24/7 and believed it and I am still being restored memories of what awful things were done in my past. All of a sudden I'm not looking so crazy with proof of details I'd times and places I supposedly never saw.

jake from state farm

"they" put her in "rehab" for more reprogramming. Paris is correct and they know it and they are trying to shut her up. "They" did kill her father as well. I hate these illuminati freaks, and Hollywood is teeming with this vermin. I hope she can get out before they kill her too. Good luck Paris!!

A hexagram? Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Where is she now? any news about her?

Her cousin, Taj Jackson, posted on Facebook that she was back home.

However true that statement was. The media is still reporting that she's in the treatment facility.

"They Don't Care About Us" is about the Jews. They run the entertainment industry and lobby to have Americans go to war and die for their criminal state of Israel.

Tiffany Cheyenne
This would explain why she just quite suddenly wished to move out of spotlight to, I believe, Texas with her mother. This frightened me so badly unlike any other posts on this site, because I could not imagine what they could be trying to proceed with in the medical clinic with her. So, when she comes back to the spotlight sporting all their symbols, you will know what went on when she was sent to the hospital. She knew that she was imprisoned within the dark forces of the music industry and that it was inescapable due to her father's name and his reputation. I don't usually pray for others, which I should do much more often, but I believe this young girl truly needs it. This society is sick, twisted, and disgusting. All this god-gifted talent going all to waste, because they want that spotlight so impatiently and with… Read more »

It was only a matter of time until they got to her, watch her interview on Ellen. Those who know, will know what to look for and find it

Lol at celtblood and Meg. :-0

If you look at the screenshots of the tweet again, you'll see that the long tail on the end does exist. Also, you'll notice that there's a check mark next to her name, which means that her account is certified, so that is her real account.

That's a Star of David. The Jews run Hollywood.

isnt it similar to the images we found in area 51 where there is a similar star shape??

They run everything, speed runners.

crooked arrow

wonderful Illuminati. taking young kids who are aware and twisting their brains. how accomplished you must feel. killing stars and covering it up with some dumb story, lying to your people, and sacrificing others for your superstitions. one day you will be punished for it. whether today, or the next day, or the day you die, you're going to get whats coming to you. i hope they read this, i honestly do. or do they need their lab rats from the NSA to do it for them? Go ahead and take peoples freedom but no matter how many secrets you have, how many back up plans, how many ways to torture us, we will always win. maybe not right away but good always reins.

Shes either smart or in on it..theyll take her away where they will abuse her cause some traumatic stress to her then be able to use her as a pawn in their plan..the usual story. Her father was in on it before he wanted to leave where they got rid of him. They have a purpose for her, watch in the next 3 years.

What a load of cobblers. If they genuinely didn't want her around, they would have finished her off by now. I think she is just playing the heroine because they want her to, but she is totes controlled by them anyway.

Sorry.."See this as a challenge"

If indeed these tweets are Paris's, which I have no reason to doubt that their not, Paris is putting herself in harms way. She might very well be trying to emulate her dad because Michael use to do the same type of thing starting from the early 90's all the way up untill he died. The thing that's dangerous (no pun intended) for Paris is The ILL doesn't like to be made fun of in the media. ESPECIALLY by someone who is a child of Michael's. And by her posting these drawings, The ILL will see this as mockery on Paris's part as well as being a "whistle blower"…I hope for Paris's sake as well as Prince's and Blanket's that The ILL won't see his a "challenge"…

At least she speaks the truth, no matter what happens to her, even if they "finish" her just like they did to her father and all those familiar pawns like Britney, amy whinehouse, etc.

May God be with her

I HARDLY believe that she is M.j daughter!! Im sorry but she is 100% white…

Just be quiet. Please.

I feel sorry for her and her father. Unfortunately I can hardly believe that things will be better for her. So sad. However i do believe that the power of those who "don't care about us" will soon come to an end and the truth will be revealed.

Pampered head case brat without the talent to justify it like her father. Write her off