Dsquared2 is an international fashion house founded by identical twin brothers Dean and Dan Caten. Their creations are worn by celebrities such as Britney Spears, Madonna, Rihanna, Christina Aguilera, Fergie, Justin Timberlake, 50 Cent and Bill Kaulitz. To promote their Spring-Summer collection, Dsquared2 released a fashion video that contains a bunch of images and symbols relating to Monarch mind control. This is not suprizing as many “fashion videos” are completely riddled with MK Symbolism (another blatant example is this Versace ad for H&M).
Here’s the Dsquared video.
The entire video is based on the concepts of alter personas and the blurring of reality and illusion through confusing reflections. Both of these concepts are directly related to Mind Control.
The title of the movie itself, Behind the Mirror, is reminiscent of the saying “through the looking glass” in Alice in Wonderland. As seen in previous articles, MK programming techniques use mirrors and reflections to confuse slaves. Slaves are also told by their handlers to “go through the looking glass” to encourage their dissociation.
In short, this promotional video recycles several symbols referring to Mind Control used in popular culture. Under the guise of being “artistic”, this video rehashes and perpetuates the symbolism associated with MK-ULTRA. It is yet another proof that the fashion world is completely drenched in the terrible world of Monarch Programming…And did you see that fabulous hat?!
- A gene-editing experiment on hamsters ended up turning them into ‘aggressive' mutants
- Worrying truth of what children are REALLY learning in Sex Education
- Laverne Cox makes history as Mattel's first-ever transgender Barbie
- The X-Files Predicted The Pandemic, The Riots & The Vaccine
- Actor Kevin Spacey charged with 4 counts of sexual assault in UK
- Robocop (1987) | Official Trailer | MGM Studios
- The Independent recommends beer made from urine for 'water shortages'