Donatella Versace: Mind Control Handler in H&M Ad

This Versace ad for H&M, featuring models Lindsey Wixson and Daphne Groeneveld, is loaded with mind control triggers and symbolism. Directed by Johan Renck, the ad portrays Donatella Versace as an all-controlling, all-seeing handler who manipulates the models in all kinds of disorienting, restrictive situations. Here’s the ad:

Some of this ad’s scenes:

Alter personas being pumped out of a conveyor belt under the "all-seeing" eyes of Donatella Versace.

Controlling the models like living, breathing puppets.

The model is running around in a scene inspired by Escher's painting "Relativity" - which is known to be used in actual mind control programming. A shadowy hand (the handler) picks the model up.

Model alter-personas mindlessly walking around a cage. Actual MK slaves are also caged up like animals.

There is also a labyrinth (classic MK trigger), a hamster wheel and many other symbols relating to the powerlessness and confusion of MK slaves.

Then Donatella turns around and says: “My house, my rules, my pleasure”. That’s what a mind control handler would say.

210 Comments on "Donatella Versace: Mind Control Handler in H&M Ad"

inna
2 months 4 days ago

So blatant.. so rude..

Erika

this thing is creepy as hell!

Anna

Does anyone have any info on Donatella Versace's relationship with Lady Gaga. Conspiracy Planet claims Lady Gaga is Donatella's daughter. They've also posted a rather interesting outline on why they think it's so. But other than them, I seem to have difficulty finding other sources. Here's the link to the full article. http://conspiracyplanet.com/channel.cfm?channelid

Tiffany

This is seriously disturbing.

and I'm a Marilyn Manson fan

funny how the people everyone thinks are evil are the furthest from it..

intheknow

creepy ad. her late brother was the talent behind versace, and would never produce an advertisement like this in a million years. she (and her brother, santo) have no idea, and the label has been in decline ever since he passed on.

ms.shadows

The shadow hand in the scene that picks up the model is in shape of a rabbit..(heard of the white rabbit in Alice in Wonderland) classic mind control film.

Juliana

Check out this new collection from Chanel and Lagerfeld – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8HF9o978Ds – It is pretty freaky. Matted hair (and much more 12:34…and everywhere it is so loaded…nothing to do with India and royalty and all that. Goes way back to Vedas…noticed the pregnant model, and the one without underwear?) Here we go. Indian symbolism mainstreaming. Economy hand in hand with symbols. The whole setting of the show…it is just unbeliavable…

Alexandra

That commercial is disturbing and the "music" is really grating. I never did care much about what was considered designer clothes. My parents didn't have a lot of money and I wore what my mother bought me. I remember being in junior high in the 80s and it was something of a stigma to buy clothes at Kmart back then. (I do have to admit, though, the pair of Nikes I got on sale have lasted a lot longer than any other shoes I've had.) When I buy clothes for my son, I don't want him to be a walking… Read more »

HumanObserver

Disturbing as usual. Also if you have ever seen any photos of Donatella's daughter Allegra, picture perfect example of someone completely lost and controlled. she has such a blankness in her eyes.

Me

ewwwww…. why would anyone want to look like/emulate that fake versace anyway. she looks like a stick with mr potato head lips and corn husk hair… sad to see that fake is considered beautiful….

Annii

We all know that it's imperative we understand what is happening and why. Only then can you help anyone else. We live in a brainwashed society, bent on self destruction: It's enough to make anyone sick, exhausted or depressed. The answer is prayer. God has always saved His Own. Jesus said, "I pray not for the world but for those thou hast given me out of the world…" The evil will not stand forever. But as far as digging around in the past or in repressed memories trying to *find* something — I wouldn't. There's a reason we have the… Read more »

Chino

We all know the world we live in is a terrible place. The decisions we make and the things we do IS the problem. We take so many things for granted and make lousy choices that continue to keep this world in the state it is in. The real problem is waking up from societies grasp that demands our only purpose is to get jobs we don't want, to buy things we don't want, to become… I don't know what… maybe one of those perfect looking models or Rockstars that symbolize a CAREFREE lifestyle. It's all unrealistic and until we… Read more »

watching this reminds of when i was a year 11 student and drew the egyptian eye whenever i got bored, Thank God i discovered what is happening at the surface and realise all these mind control forms and techniques

i use to think they were pretty, they are absolutely disgusting!!!!!! has anyone watched diary of a wimpy kid were the fat kid is breakdancing on a checkboard?????

Sarah

I'm pretty sure the man with the black and white body suit represents that he is fractured as well- Donatella's male sex slave with mpd.

ange

………. preyed upon by the vile fashion/ music media industry who exploit those desperate for fame treating them like 'whores' to manipulate the impressionable young.

roxstew5

Good grief! That ad virtually had every element of mk ultra mind control that Fritz Springmeyer talks about in his book, The Illuminati Formula for Undetectable Mind Controlled Slaves. Every single image trigger and symbol to a tee. This ad is so sick and blatantly evil. I can't believ this is what we've come to. And the poor souls who are completely uneducated about this just think its something "artsy" or cute.

Mone

Yeah it has degenerated into the ritual mocking of the truly vulnerable. They whore themselves for this lucrative theatre of cruelty, this inexcusable piece of crap.

Mercy

When I went on the H&M website and saw the ad the music had a really bad effect on me. Then I actually watched through the ad and said something is up, then I see it on here. I don't know but am I the only one who is affected by the sound of the background music in the video?

Matyi

Nobody noticed this is ripped off from La planète sauvage, a 70's cult french-czechoslovakian animation movie.

Just Me

at Elle yea he was prob sacrificed….its such a coincidence that Donatella blew up after that. Hmmm. Its soooo strange, even though I havent seen the commercials (Im not sure if theyre being broadcast on British TV) I was aware of the line being launced due to VCs article, I was shopping with my little one and walked passed a H&M in a big London shopping centre, the window was being dressed (by ppl who most likely have no idea what the hidden meanings of what they were doing are) to promote the launch date of the line. The manequins… Read more »

Elle

Looking at this makes me wonder, if the Versace family is involved in this type of stuff, Then, what was the real story behind the murder of her brother? Does anyone remember that?

Elle

ugh, what the heck was that? its just wrong on so many levels.

:-D

I think it looks spectacular, it's so blatant but it wheels you in (lol). When Donatella uses her shadow hand to lift the girl up I got the idea that they maybe put like supertiny chips or other devices in the expensive pieces that are not really washable. Then they can look into the little lives of whomever was crazy enough to buy it, that golfball sized life that looks a lot like the metaphors used in this video.. Just a thought, who knows, I wanted the pillow though, that pillow looks great! And if their was a chip in… Read more »

theseeker

Disgusting.

Wow.

Does anyone else notice the clone with the red dress walking has bunny rabbit teeth , it's scary

Name (required)

yes, at 0:47 – and yes, it is disturbing

Owlbear

I also see the checkerboard pattern (the guy) and the ring at 0:12 the girl with the lever is wearing looks like a butterfly, also some of the necklaces appear to be butterfly-shaped while another one clearly looks like a demon head. Also you have the fur/sex kitten patterns at several places plus (obviously) the one-eye haircut of Donatella herself.