This Versace ad for H&M, featuring models Lindsey Wixson and Daphne Groeneveld, is loaded with mind control triggers and symbolism. Directed by Johan Renck, the ad portrays Donatella Versace as an all-controlling, all-seeing handler who manipulates the models in all kinds of disorienting, restrictive situations. Here’s the ad:
Some of this ad’s scenes:
There is also a labyrinth (classic MK trigger), a hamster wheel and many other symbols relating to the powerlessness and confusion of MK slaves.
Then Donatella turns around and says: “My house, my rules, my pleasure”. That’s what a mind control handler would say.
Subscribe to the NewsletterGet an e-mail notification as soon as a new article is published on The Vigilant Citizen.
- 'Ecosexual' couple given mainstream air time. More labels/confusion
- The economist again
- Check this out Area 51 video game on PlayStation 2
- 'No dissent is allowed': School board bars teacher from raising concerns over transgender books
- Remember when the Great Reset was a conspiracy theory?
- 1619 Project Founder brags about plagiarizing Martin Luther King
- Chilling Video of Brainwashed Kids Goes Viral | DM CLIPS | Rubin Report
- Child sexualization via Melanie Martinez: a compilation