This Versace ad for H&M, featuring models Lindsey Wixson and Daphne Groeneveld, is loaded with mind control triggers and symbolism. Directed by Johan Renck, the ad portrays Donatella Versace as an all-controlling, all-seeing handler who manipulates the models in all kinds of disorienting, restrictive situations. Here’s the ad:
Some of this ad’s scenes:
There is also a labyrinth (classic MK trigger), a hamster wheel and many other symbols relating to the powerlessness and confusion of MK slaves.
Then Donatella turns around and says: “My house, my rules, my pleasure”. That’s what a mind control handler would say.
- Roger Stone claims Richard Nixon told him Lyndon Johnson was behind the JFK @ssasination
- Hidden in plain sight; Bill Cosby hints at drugging women on Larry King
- Kim Kardashian is GQ’s Man of the Year | CNN
- A Hollywood Witch Confirmed Beyonce Is A Real Witch
- Meta Monetizes Minors
- Mcdonald goes drag this Christmas
- Freemasonry’s secret rituals exposed in viral video published by undercover Catholic journalist – LifeSite
Subscribe to the NewsletterGet an e-mail notification as soon as a new article is published on The Vigilant Citizen.
Pics of the Month2 months ago
Symbolic Pics of the Month 09/23
Music Business3 months ago
Doja Cat’s “Demons”: Can We Just Agree That the Music Industry is Outright Demonic?
Pics of the Month1 month ago
Symbolic Pics of the Month 10/23
Latest News3 weeks ago
The Incredibly Eerie Circumstances Surrounding Matthew Perry’s Death
Latest News3 months ago
This Agenda Given College Students in Canada Exemplifies How Education Has Turned into Indoctrination
Movies and TV2 months ago
The Absolute Hypocrisy of the Movie “Barbie”
Movies and TV3 months ago
The Conspiracy Theories in “They Cloned Tyrone” and its Link With Jamie Foxx’s Mysterious Hospitalization
VC Videos2 months ago
This is What Human Trafficking Looks Like (VC Video)