Actress Selma Blair was carried out of an airplane on a stretcher and sent to a Los Angeles hospital after a bizarre breakdown where she screamed about an abusive man who acts like an Mind Control handler.

Selma Blair’s flight back from a Cancun vacation with her ex-boyfriend and their four year old son turned into a bizarre nightmare when Blair began shouting to fellow passengers about a mysterious man who abuses her.

“He burns my private parts. He won’t let me eat or drink. He beats me. He’s going to kill me.”

According to witnesses, Blair has been mixing wine with prescription drugs on the plane. Did this toxic mix cause her to invent things out of thin air … or did it help surface a repressed memory of abuse? Blair was then forcibly removed from the plane on a stretcher to then be sent out to a hospital.

If you’ve read other articles on this site about MK breakdowns such as Britney Spears or Amanda Bynes, you might recognize a similar pattern:  A sudden breakdown where memories of abuse appear to resurface, a forced trip to the hospital and the media heavily emphasis by media on “drugs and alcohol”.

The phrase “He burns my private parts” is especially telling and disturbing. It most likely refers to sexual abuse combined with probable torture around the genitals.  The wording is child-like, as if a young girl had said it. Victims of mind control and satanic ritual abuse (SRA) suffer extreme trauma until reaching a state state of dissociation which sometimes generate alter-personas that could be triggered. These alternate personalities can have different name, age and story and can even foster their own memories. The sentences “He won’t let me eat or drink. He beats me. He’s going to kill me” further describe torture typical to trauma-based mind control.

According to sources, there were no signs of Blair breaking down in the hours and days prior to the flight. She was reportedly in a good mood and several photos even show the family enjoying their vacation.

Blair's Instagram post prior to the vacation.

Blair’s Instagram post prior to the vacation.

Blair with her son and ex-boyfriend Jason Bleick in Cancun.

Blair with her son and ex-boyfriend Jason Bleick in Cancun.

MK survivors are prone to unexpected “glitches” and breakdowns, especially when programming “wears off”.

So who was Selma Blair referring to? Her ex-boyfriend Jason Bleick? Her father Elliot I. Beitner who was an attorney and active in the U.S. Democratic Party? Her other ex Ahmet Zappa, the son of Frank Zappa and  executor of the Zappa Family Trust? Someone else? No matter what the case may be, this bizarre outburst is yet another example of the twisted life behind the scenes in Hollywood.

169 Comments on "Selma Blair Removed from Plane and Rushed to Hospital After Bizarre MKULTRA-Style Breakdown"

Kaueu
3 months 2 days ago
Dear fellow Vigilant Citizens. If you believe in God please pray with me . Dear Lord thank you that someone was Vigilant enough to spot the MK symptoms of this Blair person and not dismiss it as drug induced rantings of a crazy person. But dear Lord there are many non famous people who would not be correctly identified as MK Ultra in this very same situation and will never even have the chance due to lack of support in their society. Lord I pray that someone will be there for them at that time. Lord I pray that the… Read more »
Patriotgirl 2010
2 months 29 days ago

AMEN!! I also pray for them from time to time.

Deej
2 months 25 days ago

Sorry the read more was too close to the down vote button. No weapon forged by man can harm me.

Daphne
2 months 9 days ago

Deej you don’t live in the real world there are weapons out there that will hurt you.
Google ULTRASONIC WEAPON WIKIPEDIA AND ULTRASOUND WEAPONS. They are real and will hurt you!

Dee
1 month 12 days ago

Hey Daphne, I think Deej is referring to a Bible verse: Isaiah 54:17.

cindy
3 months 3 days ago

Alcohol and drugs doesn’t make you talk about fake abuse. Most of all MK ultra victims in Hollywood have child personalities. And these personalities are the ones that endure the abuse, also a couple of years ago she had anorexia and that makes sense now when she said that her HANDLER doesn’t let her eat or drink.
HOLLYWOOD IS FULL OF INDSUTRY SLAVES!

Alyssa Faison
3 months 22 hours ago

INDSUTRY

Kiki Kelly
2 months 29 days ago

INDUSTRY

D D d
3 months 11 hours ago

Falusia Caison!

Annie Banany
3 months 4 days ago

As soon as I read about this, I came looking to VC for more info… I figured this would earn a post!

Chromium
3 months 4 days ago

Has anyone seen the single eye pics of Anton? – This accident occurred near the Strawberry Moon, the Solstice– and he had left the Egyptian Theater in L.A. after a movie screening -It could be b/c of a glitchy Jeep… maybe not. He was also 27.

Michael
3 months 4 days ago

As soon as I heard Anton Yelchin died, the thought that ran thru my head was “occult sacrifice”. When I read about how it happened, it seemed too weird to be accidental, as if “they” weren’t putting enough effort in making it seem accidental.

Athena
3 months 2 days ago

Ya it’s pretty obvious what went down but then there’s also the fact that the Jeep he owned was recalled for the gear shift. It apparently appears like it’s in Park but not clicked in all the way the car could roll so basically that’s what happened & the car rolled onto him. Could have been that but the 27 club is more plausible.

thefinder
3 months 1 day ago

Another ritual killing and an addition to “club 27”?

Ear 2 the Streets
2 months 27 days ago

VC Thanks for posting this!!! I use to work in the industry and I’ve also heard that Selma Blair had a “Diaper/baby” fetish… also that she’s having an affair with a married Celebrity, man who shares the same fetishes as her.

Tired
1 month 11 days ago

It’s not a fetish it’s programming. Stop making it sound like it’s a choice. They do it to EVERYONE.

Chris
3 months 4 days ago
This is very sad, and I have been praying for Selma. I was a bartender for many years (as well as a prolific drug and alcohol user myself) and people’s internalized experiences and emotions come out when they drink. If they restrain anger in their daily life, they are an angry drunk, if they restrain sorrow or pain, they are a depressed or sad drunk. We will probably never know the full story, but whatever Selma was saying is most likely from her genuine experience, I’m sad to say. This may have been the only opportunity to voice her cry… Read more »
Truth & Light
3 months 1 day ago

Drunk man tell no tales….all truth

D D d
3 months 11 hours ago

You just wait a little while, et voila, the opposite is true as well.

Frank
25 days 23 hours ago

I agree. The mix of alcohol + certain drugs can trigger a pretty massive blackout, and everyone knows a blackout always comes with a wilder crazy side of the person. The question is…which prescriptions did she have? A doctor can probably figure out if this was substance induced or a true mental breakdown (MK considering what she said specifically) based on the drug that was mixed with the alcohol and the amount she drank. We need more data, I think we need less eyewitness accounts and as much raw data, sources and links as possible.

Tna

Disgusting and sad.

Truth & Light
3 months 1 day ago

The powers that were are losing their minds…they seem very busy

takyon

why do you say ”were”??

Truth & Light
3 months 17 hours ago

They hv no power….past tense….presently powerless

LGW
3 months 4 days ago

This was the first thing I thought of when I heard this. I bet she’s off for some serious reprogramming.

Billikat
2 months 27 days ago

Same happened when I read about the incident. Poor Selma, she must have suffered severe abuse when she came up with this kind of hallucinations-or is it just long-burried memories? Either way, it came from somewhere. At this point I dont believe in coincidence. There is something behind her fear, and it is real.
I really like her as an actress and hope she gets the help she needs.

Daphne
2 months 9 days ago

Beware people there are DISINFORMERS out there and Billikat is one of them!

Steve
3 months 4 days ago

Brice Taylor, an MK-Ultra/SRA survivor, said the same thing about her father, he would burn her private parts when he tortured her. Not that it has anything to do with anything, but the Zappas are from Laurel Canyon.

sunshine
3 months 3 days ago

Cathy O’Brien also said the same thing. She was mutilated (carved I think) in the shape of baphomet

Jan Taljaard
2 months 24 days ago

Cathy o Brian is a CIA plant but monarch is real!

Nana
2 months 24 days ago

Any evidence for this claim?

Sally
3 months 4 days ago

I saw pics of some random man dropping off flowers at her home along with a bag of an American girl doll. The pics were on daily mail I guess it’s time to reprogram

sascha
3 months 4 days ago

They make her wear duality-pattern. 100% MK girl.

mzprincess
3 months 2 days ago

Read the book called weird scenes inside the canyon by David McGowan, who by the way died mysteriously. Zappa and the government are most likely involved. Also remember this lady was born in Michigan where Cathy obrian was born, where the molestation of the boys on fox island occurred, where the debarge family was severely abused by ex military father and etc. enough said…..

D D d
3 months 1 day ago

I encourage people to read it too and connect the pieces and do some research themselves about that information. Those I know that did, were as intriged as I still am. When you look up the so called rebel rockers and hiphopdisco-ers and trending actors of the recent ages – it all still fits. A lot of names you can find on this particular website, just look up their parents and first bosses, for starters.

D D d
3 months 11 hours ago

It is published as a website, as well. Inside The LC: The Strange but Mostly True Story of Laurel Canyon and the Birth of the Hippie Generation, Part I, on Monday, June 02, 2008, 04:22 AM, as illuminati news-article.

newsbeast
2 months 28 days ago

Part of the wold pack I bet that site. Glorious as this one and the rest. Any more iteresting sites like that? In the know7 or pseudo whateva media? pentapostalfa maybe? plenty of such amazing around.

Sparkle
3 months 1 day ago

That’s a different Dave McGowan that died mysteriously. Not same guy.

mzprincess
3 months 1 day ago

I’m not sure if you are confused but the author of this book died a few years ago from cancer. His death came a year or so after the release of his book. He also did programmed to kill.

Sparkle
3 months 7 hours ago

No, you are confused. He was reported to have cancer in 2015. One year ago. As far as I know, he has not died. Another David McGowan died under mysterious circumstances.

Sparkle
3 months 7 hours ago

. He died last December. Not several years ago, however. And cancer–not so mysterious.

mzprincess
3 months 5 hours ago

Ok I’m not going to argue but the man who wrote that book I’m talking about died of cancer. Please look it up. I’m done.

Sparkle
3 months 1 day ago

But I agree that the book is phenomenal.

Jack Galt
3 months 3 days ago

My money is on Zappa. Research his father and grandfather.

Dani
3 months 1 day ago

Research what about the Zappas?

D D d
3 months 11 hours ago

Imagine a wise man, slightly indie. All people around him are encouraged to use drugs, lsd and other, but he stays sober and directs the whole group. And makes the profits.

NopeLookAtInterviewsWithTheMan
2 months 30 days ago

He actively told people he was against drugs, even marijuana. It was no secret. He spoke about it often.

Aisyah
3 months 2 days ago

Selma Blair was the main protagonist in Columbus Circle, an mk-ultra themed film. This is creepy. And her child. Poor soul, to be born among those toxic environment.

Marozia
3 months 3 hours ago

As soon as I heard the ‘He burns my private parts, he won’t let me eat or drink…etc’., I knew this was MK ULTRA abuse. Sometimes, some prescription medication and alcohol can cause people to loosen their minds (and tongues). While this makes no sense to some people, to the ones in the know, it means a lot.

Thy Unveiling
3 months 3 days ago

This (both here and on the forums) is the first I’ve heard of Selma’s breakdown. She always had a very unhappy air about her, even in her roles….I guess now I know why 🙁 poor girl.

Busy bee
3 months 4 days ago

She also attended the Hillel day school. Could be trauma from childhood.

Jan Taljaard
2 months 24 days ago

Hillel means Lucifer

nora
2 months 3 days ago
Thank you! I know if you use google, every thing that comes up says Hillel does not mean Lucifer (I agree with you btw). HOWEVER, two weeks ago, a former military school classmate of my son, who is an Israeli and American Jew (dual citizenship), came for the weekend. He was very nice, and wanted to discuss many things (he was quite surprised I knew much about the various books of the Talmud). As I drove him to the train station, I came right out and asked him if Hillel meant Lucifer. He said yes, and then went on to… Read more »
nora
2 months 3 days ago

cat’s out of the bag, Nora = busy bee. LOL. didn’t realize until I posted.

Ebonique
3 months 1 day ago

What is up with these celebs and plane emergencies?

How do regular people not connect the dots?
2 months 29 days ago

When you are taken to altitude in an airplane, the atmospheric pressure in the plane is being controlled by an aircraft system… But you’re going so high in a jet that the minimum altitude it can simulate is 8000ft… Meaning less oxygen. If you’re on drugs or drunk, you will be way more intoxicated because the altitude (hence why they tell you it’s illegal to be intoxicated on the plane- you don’t know how you’re body will react), which probably triggers the crazy outbursts.

Dominique
3 months 3 days ago

VC can you do a thing on that british cartoon “Don’t Hug Me I’m Scared?” It’s mega weird and I think you would be able to dissect it.

Blessed by Jesus
3 months 2 days ago
One Saturday morning I was channel-surfing and came across an animated show on Cartoon Network called Superjail. Apparently it’s a regular show with numerous episodes. The story line of the one I happened upon was about an epic auto race (don’t ask me why) of what are presumably are its regular characters, like the one Hanna Barbera did with all of its characters. Talk about gore, graphic violence and demonic imagery… Most sadly, the Saturday morning time slot is targeted squarely at young children. Of course, most of you have probably heard about Mr. Pickles, which Cartoon Network used to… Read more »
Chris
2 months 30 days ago
Yeah, adult swim is RIFE with occult symbolism, tons of “one eyes” and pyramids and owls. None of it is meant for children, but they put it on a children’s network. Well how many children with neglegent parents are going to continue watching the same channel after 8pm, especially when most of the featured content is cartoons as well. I am a huge fan of King of the Hill (which was on Adult Swim for a long time, I don’t know if it still is) as it never seemed to fit the rest of the lineup. It’s not a perfect… Read more »
Kizzy
2 months 30 days ago

Yes I stopped watching family guy and American dad because of the occult symbolism. And adult swim is very satanic not just the programming but the commercials as well

Dominique
2 months 20 days ago

They still do play King Of The Hill, it’s the first thing in the Adult Swim Lineup

the bag man, man
2 months 29 days ago

Cus God needs to be feared? OK, so, the Almighty is just that, and you have faith right? Christ’s God was a God of love. Really struggling to see where fear enters into it. I think you fear yourself and yourself alone. Another victim of coercion by the institutions who claim to represent Christ’s message. Plus who ever said (of any worth) that going to church was an indicator of good chatacter? Primarily means you’re good at keeping up appearances and FEAR the consequences of thinking for yourself. Not always, but mostly.

Mac
3 months 1 day ago

That show isn’t meant for kids, it’s on Adult Swim which comes on at night. Still, a very bizarre show even for adult audiences.

Alana
2 months 22 days ago

In a spiritual group I belonged to a woman said a demonic entity literally crawled out of the TV when she had it set on the Adult swim channel. She was up all night praying in order to get rid of the thing.

Anonymous
3 months 2 days ago

I looked it up on youtube.com just now. This is sick, it looks like an abused boy talking to his alters or he is so traumatized that his imaginary friends are just as depressed and non creative as he is…I couldn’t get past 2 minutes before closing the browser.

Truth
3 months 1 day ago

Oh dear Lord….I can’t even think straight right now after watching that. What are we exposing our kids to????

newsbeast
2 months 28 days ago

maybe deliberately they talk to themselves. they want to be heard by the sickos 😉

newsbeast
2 months 28 days ago

harassed and stalked for years, definitely. but the only ones with alters are the ones of your pack. trust me on that 😉

Jessica
3 months 4 days ago

Has anyone noticed a story posted on TMZ about Selma being on the plane and two nurses were also on the plane and able to “aid” her. The back of the one nurse is wearing a fedora and is overweight. Also looks like a bandana on under the fedora. Hello?!?!

Chris
2 months 30 days ago

Can you elaborate as to why a fedora bandana and being overweight is sinister? Nurses do travel, you know.

lol
3 months 3 days ago

Hello))

777queen
3 months 4 days ago

As soon as I saw that on tmz I thought about this.I also heard sheets with Charlie Sheen for a while when she was on the show.He seems like a handler to me.He got her booted from the show too.

Chris
3 months 4 days ago

I think people give Charlie sheen too much credit, if he was any kind of handler his own status as HIV+ would have never came out. I think he’s more of a patron of this type of perversion rather than a handler.

Hexem
3 months 4 days ago

Given that Charlie Sheen had his own public meltdown a few years ago, it’s possible that he’s an MK victim as well.

It\'s true
3 months 4 days ago

Or he could be so cocky he doesn’t give a fk

TeamJesus
3 months 1 day ago

Most handlers are also victims soo…. valid possibility

NoSuchAgency
3 months 4 days ago

Maybe she’s cursed for playing a Kardashian in the OJ series.

Anonymous
3 months 4 days ago

The first thing I thought of was Charlie Sheen, she was his counterpart on the show Anger Management and then replaced by a blond actress. Other than that show I don’t remember her ting success.

shli
3 months 3 days ago

shes in a ton of big movies.

Billikat
2 months 27 days ago

Loved her at Kat and Kim or Kim and Kat. She is a very talented actress and super funny and self ironic.

WhatTheHeck
3 months 1 day ago

That’s very disturbing, I hope she is ok now… This type of thing seems to be happening more and more often. Amanda Bynes’ episodes deeply disturbed me.

Also what is going on inside the head of Tila Tequila?? Something isn’t right with her, looking at her Twitter she goes on these psycho rants that kinda remind me of Amanda’s.

Poor celebrities. What are they doing to these people?

Terri
3 months 2 days ago

She was in Cruel Intentions when she was about 17 but according to IMDb she has been on TV since she was about 12 or 13 I think. I didn’t realize she was a child actress until now.

Bevin Chu

This is just sad.

Mimi
3 months 23 hours ago
Going off topic here but idk if anyone has been keeping up with the referendum in the uk and death of mp Jo cox, it very strange how they’ve been rambling on about her death, obviously it a horrible situation and my condolences to her family but they’ve been using it as some sort of scapegoat to keep the country in the EU. We’re out now but I just thought it looked abit strange , no one really knew about her, now Obama is calling her family sending condolences, ppl are sending msg from all over the world for a… Read more »