Symbolic Pics of the Week (08/20/11)

Meegan Fox sporting Mickey Mouse ears

In this shot, we can see her Marilyn Monroe tattoo, the original MK Sex-Kitten.

Hilary Rhoda with Mickey Mouse hat and the illusion that she has no arms, which represents the powerlessness of MK slaves.

Madonna’s “close friend” Jesus Luz in a photoshoot featuring devil horns, chains and, of course, Mickey Mouse hat.

Boy oh boy.

Illuminati photoshoot from 2009 edition of D-Mag (before VC was online).

Creepy Jessica Alba shoot with doll representing an alternate persona.

K-Pop singer Boa single cover

David Guetta single cover

Taylor Swift

A shot the children’s movie Speed Racer representing a “city of the future”. Movies are great ways to condition the youth to a specific version of the future.

183 Comments on "Symbolic Pics of the Week (08/20/11)"

ruralkiller

No rest for the wicked!!all of show business is owned by

Walt disney..but we all on here know this my child will never do this for a living.plus I catch shit for not letting my kids watch that souless junk (disney channel).but my family can suck it I'm wide awake that's all that matters!!

SamVuee
4 months 19 days ago

Same old same old, nothing new besides the occasional indirect references to their “handlers”

DJ

Everytime I see Taylor Swift I think about her “initiation” at the 2009 VMA’s.

seekeroftruth

Wow @ the Jessica Alba photoshoot… Talk about creepy!

Courtneydelilah

That one eye pose thing looks soo stupid they couldnt come up with anything else?? Also has anyone ever heard of a singer Ida maria, in her video for "oh my god" she says a verse "put a prize (or price) on my soul" while singing it she motions the a ok hand sign towards her eye..The whole song is pretty much about being controlled and she screams out oh my god a whole lot. Whoever doesnt know who im talking about should search it on youtube

vans
5 years 1 day ago

i think people on screens are manipulated by producer and “creatives´´at the industries of music , film or tv.

What is the possibility all cellebrities out there have knowledge what they doing?

Amanda

Taylor Swift? Really? Woooow

Ralph

How can I send you pictures? tx!

Sound

Looks like even Yahoo is picking up on hidden message in advertisements.

Michael

The kardashian baby's name is MASON. Kourtneys If I'm not mistaken…

Mary

Look at this! I found it in a music blog
the Illuminati issue

zertistar

This is just W.E.I.R.D

Jayjay

Just saw a glimpse of some Disney movie with that blonde girl from High School Musical. And the first thing I noticed was a picture hanging above the bed in her apartment in the film. And the motive was….. Guess what? Oh yeah, picture of her, one eye covered, emphasis on the other. Yawn.

It's so surreal once you know what to look for, how easy you can spot them.

Dude from South Afri

Notice the "eye" represented as a red dot in the word "BAD" in the jessica alba shoot.

new believer

I really didn't believe in any of the Illuminati crap. Then I started to have my doubts about what I really thought, I felt the need to check the website often. And I saw these pictures yesterday. The 2009 photoshoot really did it for me, like, hardcore.

I still don't believe in the "Illuminati" per se, but I do believe there's some really wicked and evil people working in the industry.

I feel like God has opened the doors of truth for me.

Ronja

I don't know if you know him, but he's "twitter famous"(@Trendeh) and the owner of popoverdose.com, he's "known" for being a hardcore Rihanna fan and I love him so much, cause we've talked a lot on twitter, when I still had an account, but this changed my mind about him…. Look at this picture of him: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqg9avGh4Q1qc4s

fanofVC

Daily News has an article about Megan Fox removing her Monroe tattoo.

They quote Fox as saying: "I do not want to attract this kind of negative energy in my life."

Bravo, Ms. Fox!

kenzai

please people yes these symbols exist. But dont let them put fear into you. Fear is an element of the devil and he is happy when he sees these symbols brings you fear. Rather i advice you all to pray for our fellow brothers and sisters whom the devil has stollen that God should rescue them. Further more when You see a symbol bless God for showing you the truth rather than being scared. God bless you all. Amen

It's everywhere

How about this one?

This month's cover of InStyle magazine with Beyonce on the front

How many upside down stars can YOU find?

Whey

Kurt cobains daughter. Is there anything there? Seems a bit odd

My thoughts: Firstly, as much as I have my suspicions of Taylor Swift, I do not believe that this particular photo is convincing enough evidence. However, I must say that the rest of the photos are especially creepy this week. Secondly, I have watched the film Speed Racer many times, and I never caught that! These are the same directors as the Matrix and the producers of V For Vendetta, so I'm kinda surprised about that. I still like the message of the movie though. It's kind of a metaphor of what's going on right now. But maybe I'm looking… Read more »
Aaron
If only I could have said it better… The New World Order/One World Government has apparently been in prophecy/prediction since the dawn of the written word. Why in the world are we, as a global society, even discussing the events leading up to the NWO/OWG as if we had a choice in the matter? It's not like we haven't seen it coming. Media personalities like Alex Jones make it personal, but even according to Biblical prophecies (though I am an atheist), the NWO is going to happen. Why is there so much fight against something that, in the end, will… Read more »
Sarah Connor
I agree with you Aaron, it is going to happen. I think the bigger issue, is when. It is human nature to resist oppression and I think as more people awaken to the state of affairs we now find ourselves….it is kinda of like "not on our watch, we want more time!". I want more time. Also why I believe the timeline was never set. I know that you are an aethiest, but I believe God wants more time, for more people to turn to Him. And hey, Thomas Jefferson said it best, "Resistance to tyrannts is obedience to God."… Read more »
Natalie

What is with all the mickey mouse ears all the time? It looks silly.

Dont these celebs and models want to know why they are told to wear the mickey ears, cover one eye, do this, do that? Surely they have a logial mind? I truley do not believe that they are all 'mind controlled' i just dont belive that. I think they know what they are doing but do it because of their greed for fame and money.

Aaron
The acceptance of symbols as portents of the future or representations of our present is reprehensible. Symbols are simply that…symbols. They are symbolic representations of the populous with the loudest voice. If we as a society wish to change the impact of these symbols in our everyday media onslaught, then we must recognize that symbols only hold power in the mind of the receiver, not the deliverer. It is basic Communications 101. The message is encoded, sent, and decoded. It is in the decoding of the message that intent is communicated, not the encoding or delivery. The general public accepts… Read more »
Sound
Actually, many people already do that. Right around the time I learn that the "all seeing eye" was the sign for the eye of horus and its illuminati connections, I listened to a christian minister on the radio (D.James Kennedy) claim that the same eye on the dollar bill was really the eye of Providence (a fancy way of saying the eye of the God who makes things work out according to his will). Here's another one. The reason everyone associates "the devil" with a humanoid in a red jumpsuit with horns and a pitchfork is because folks in the… Read more »
KC
(Last Comment) I Agree! My friend and I always have thought, why in the hell do we care if these morons think these symbols even hold any power? Who decided the devil is manifested by a goat or something with horns and a tail? Who decided that god was a man with white hair and blah blah? (a book written by man?) Why is the uncapped pyramid such a powerful symbol for the NWO? At the end of the day, the answer is because, we allow them to think those symbols are powerful and give them meaning. I could say… Read more »
Control
People fail to realize that religion is the oldest form of social control and is ultimately what YOU make of it. People give you these little "bedtime stories" that supposedly happened thousands of years ago to strike fear in you…and there may be little truths to them, but much like a bad game of telephone (or whisper down the lane, depending on where you're from), how do you know any of it is actually true unless you were physically there? You don't. (And that "have faith" crap is there to keep people trapped) So you have to be open to… Read more »
Fangirl

I would like to know more about Taylor Swift and her case. She said before she had a great childhood on a farm and such so was she just lying or was it another personality talking? was she a monarch puppet from the start?

thanks, please answer!