The “Pics of the Week” series ended last month but that does not mean that pictures with Illuminati symbolism stopped being released. NOPE. The agenda is still being pushed, notably in the fashion and music industry, so here’s a new series keeping an eye on pop culture: Pics of the Month.
Share symbolic pics by uploading them somewhere and sending me the link here. More next month!
- Maisie Williams talks about her traumatic childhood: "I was indoctrinated in a way. I think that's why I'm obsessed with cults"
- The Guardian, Saturday launch issue
- TRANSFUSION CONFUSION: American Red Cross caught mixing vaxxed blood with unvaxxed blood
- Americans Reject Fake 'Meat' – Sales Drop Sharply as High Prices and Wokeness Turn Consumers Off
- Crowd Boo & Heckle Pelosi During Surprise Appearance At NYC Music Festival
- Megan Thee Stallion’s new weird mental health website just launched…
- One eye in Final Destination(2000)
Subscribe to the NewsletterGet an e-mail notification as soon as a new article is published on The Vigilant Citizen.
Vigilant Reports1 month ago
The Traumatic Life and Suspicious Death of Anne Heche
Pics of the Month2 months ago
Symbolic Pics of the Month 08/22
Vigilant Reports2 months ago
A Ritual to Baal? The Occult Symbolism in the Opening Ceremony of the 2022 Commonwealth Games
Movies and TV4 weeks ago
The Toxic Agendas and the Blatant Occult Symbolism of the 2022 VMAs
Latest News3 weeks ago
There’s Something Wrong With Disney’s “Little Demon” and its Executive Producer Dan Harmon
Movies and TV2 months ago
The Disturbing (and Deeply Irritating) Globalist Agendas in the James Bond Movie “No Time to Die”
Vigilant Reports2 weeks ago
The Satanic World of the White House’s New Monkeypox Czar
Music Business2 months ago
Grimes and Bella Poarch Star in “Dolls” – A Video That Pushes Insidious Agendas to Kids