Symbolic Pics of the Week (07/23/11)

Harry Potter star Emma Watson loves hiding one eye.

You’re not that different, girl.

Popular Japanese goth group GPKISM

J-Pop is really into it

Mickey. Again…

…and again…coupled with a checkerboard pattern.

Another MK-Ultra-themed Alexander McQueen Pic

Jared Leto

This pretty much sums up the entertainment biz.

Thanks to those who took the time to send me pics!

346 Comments on "Symbolic Pics of the Week (07/23/11)"

Nayr

Oh not Emma Watson!!! I've always had the biggest crush on her 🙁

a-mi

GPKISM… not to worry, seriously, they are NOT puppets or manipulated.

AnaMaria.

I would love it if VC made a Harry Potter article.

I am tired of seeing brain-washed children believing in witchcraft and such things. There are a lot of them. Thinking Harry Potter is real. My cousin is super obsessed with Harry Potter since she started reading it. She is so brain-washed I think that sometimes she is losing the touch with the reality.

Anna

"J-Pop is really into it"

HOLY CRAP…one of those girls…I swear…she looks like one of the girls who made Aimi Eguchi!

Karmacoma

Is anyone of you able to link a page about specific esoteric meanings in Harry Potter, possibly describing them WITHOUT having a Catholic (or similar) point of view? ..I'm kind of tired of just finding "oh good Jesus forgive us sinners" beetween the lines, especially if they sound like Jo Ratzy's to me.

Melvin

Outside of the controversy, these photos are pretty awesome especially the McQueen one.

Lugh

anyone who believes that doing a hand gesture MUST be supporting a international conspiracy (even if they are unaware) is AS naive as anyone who says everybody who wears Skirts MUST be promiscuous or that everyone who has a Mullet MUST be Redneck or even that anyone who is fat MUST have an eating problem. No Foolin'! It's called a LOGICAL FALLACY.

SJ

I don't have twitter, and don't plan on creating one. Someone please fill me in on what on Earth has happened to him.

Smooch

@SJ – You don't have to have twitter to see his recent post but here it is:

vigilantfeed The Vigilant Citizen

Sorry for the lack of updates…will be back with new material soon!

Looks like he is just far behind and not "in prison" as several suggest.

mehdi

i have a question,

teens at this age like ema watson realy know what are they doing or not?

VC ain't Viet C

Read VC's twitter and you'll see, fools!

WTF?

Are you kidding me?? Now, honestly is this a joke? Are you sure he was arrested?! Maybe it is just a sick joke…HOPE SO! Please someone, send a link or something. 🙁 God! Not VC!!! But think about it. If the FBI caught him why didn't they close this site? And are they so stupid that they don't realize if they put him in jail that proves everything on this site IS TRUE? Idk…I'm really confused

Dannie

VC is in custody. He was raided Saturday evening IRONICALLY charged with conspiracy and planned terrorism by the FBI & the local police. They said he was inciting violence against the state.

Other blogs that know him have been posting things.

This is not cool at all. I know I will be organizing protests & raising a defense fund to fight these ridiculous charges.

Feminess

I'm guessing they would have closed down his website immediately if that were the case.

newbie

Exactly. The website should have been the first to go -plus with all his research into this and the methods used, you think he wouldn't have foreseen that "raid" probability??

@Dannie and @freedom fighter please provide links or something as some means of "verification"

Jake Watson

Could you link us, please? We'd like to read more about what happened.

Sabrina

Jesus Christ, what was she on in that photo? That doesn't look like Heroin or Pot…what the fuck did she take?

moribundystopia

news just in… controversial internet blogger Vigilant Citizen broken out of maximum security prison by pathological lunatic blogger freedomfighter…

SS

VC is going yo love all this comments, and all the conspiricy theories- IF he comes back…

moribundystopia

wth!!! are you guys serious? are there any articles on his arrest? & what's his real name anyway? dang!

Alex

Wow. Paranoia at it's finest.

I was waiting for the pics of the week… where's VC?

Freedomfighter

VC was arrested sat. 0730 by local & federal authorities. I don't know what the charges are but there is no bail set.

This is a set up and bs because you know it's because he's exposing these assholes.

We will make sure you are released VC.

Always Aware

How do you know/is there more information available if you're even telling the truth (i.e. where is he being held)?

SS

Were is VC? No body deleting posts, no articles. Wtf?

sushi

WHERE IS VC!!!!

John Adams

I was worried they would get to VC eventually. expose the elite and they will kill you or send you to prison.

My prayers and thoughts go out to VC and thanks for sacrificing your freedom to bring us the truth.

Godspeed VC

Killuminati

I heard that too.

Fuck the NWO. Free VC now!!!!

We should protest the prison & fight for his release!!

Sarah Connor

I really hope this is just a rumor and he is vacationing!!! But if it is true (which just made me sick to my stomach) something/protest should be organized, no joke!!!! I really hope he is just getting a tan somewhere……..

stolendays

Really? This must be a silly joke.

God Bless you VC!!!

We are waiting for you with arms and eyes open!

Mm

I know someone that knows VC and he is in prison. The illuminati set him up on some false charges to keep him in prison.

Based on what I hear they set him up good and unfortunately we won't be hearing from him for a long time, if ever. Sucks.

moribundystopia

VC ???

Maria

Don't worry about VC!

Hopefully he is enjoying vacation or writting an interesting full article about the 27 Club and Amy (please?).