A “trippy” video featuring Miley Cyrus, the Flaming Lips and Moby is actually about Mind Control. It was filmed when Cyrus was “hospitalized” which is often a code word for “re-programming”.

Miley Cyrus is definitely the current poster girl of Mind Control in the entertainment industry and there is no lack of material proving it. Only a few weeks ago, a video came out while she was under “doctors care” that was purely about mind control (see the article about it here).

Her latest video, entitled Blonde SuperFreak Steals the Magic Brain was filmed WHILE Cyrus was hospitalized and is described as “completely insane” by most commentators. Watching this five minutes compilation of loud noise and upsetting visuals is indeed an excruciating experience. I could easily picture the video being forced fed to MK slave to torture them. I’m not even joking. (You can watch the video here, if you wish to suffer for a few minutes – warning NSFW).

Here’s Wayne Coyne’s description of the video

The video story is something like this: Moby is an evil, power-hungry cult leader. He wants the world’s most valuable (according to our story) psychedelic supernatural possession… John F. Kennedy’s brain….the brain contains the original formula for the drug LSD!!!

Miley Cyrus has the magic brain!!! And Moby enlists a nympho Manson girl-type blonde superfreak to go steel the brain from Cyrus.

She steals the brain from Cyrus while Cyrus is still in bed in a drug-induced coma. Cyrus finally wakes up and is mega-pissed that her BRAIN has been stolen. She enlists a burned-faced Santa and a lesbian Bigfoot ( that are hovering in a nearby spaceship) to hunt down the blond superfreak that stole her brain. They have a relentless pursuit, all the while Cyrus laments the loss of her magic brain and Moby gains powerful rainbows from hell. In the end, the blond superfreak kills Santa and Bigfoot and a baby mole ends up with the brain…”

Oh yeah. And the Flaming Lips are disguised as rainbows, mushrooms and flowers watching from the sky room where a giant diamond explosion happens.”

While it is easy to dismiss the video as a “crazy video about drugs” there is much more involved here. Even the above description contains quite a few references to MKULTRA.

First, the use of LSD on Mind Control subjects is a well-known fact. It is even clearly mentioned in the Wikipedia entry for LSD.

In the 1950s, officials at the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) thought the drug might be applicable to mind control and chemical warfare; the agency’s MKULTRA research program propagated the drug among young servicemen and students.

Moby plays the role of an “evil, power-hungry cult leader” – which can easily be a reference to a Mind Control handler.

MK handlers dwelve in to black magic, spirit possession and ritualistic theatrics to traumatize their victims.

MK handlers use elements of black magic, spirit possession and ritualistic theatrics to traumatize their victims.

The cult leader “gains powerful rainbows from hell” which can refer to the fact that handlers traumatize their victims to “go over the rainbow” – a code word for dissociation.
The cult leader enlists a “nympho Manson girl-type blonde superfreak” to steal Miley Cyrus’ brain. The choice of words here is important. “Nympho Manson-girl type blond superfreak” aptly describes a MKULTRA Beta Kitten. The serial killer Charles Manson was both an MK slave and programmer. His “girls” were given great amounts of tinted LSD while being brainwashed and manipulated by him to commit horrific crimes. The words “blonde superfreak nympho” all refer to Beta Programming.

Cyrus is drugged with pills and comatose, holding a brain in her hand - all ways of showing that she's an MK slave.

Cyrus is drugged with pills and is comatose while holding a brain in her hand – all ways of showing that she’s an MK slave.

The superfreak enters Miley Cyrus' room to steal her brain. Notice that there are blinds on the wall but no window, a way of saying that Miley lives in a world of fakery and illusion.

The superfreak enters Miley Cyrus’ room to steal her brain. “Stealing one’s brain” is an apt way of describing what handlers do to MK slaves during programming. Notice that there are blinds on the wall but no window – a way of saying that Miley lives in a world of illusion.

Then Miley calls a burned-faced Santa and a lesbian Bigfoot (LOL so random, LOL drugs) to get the brain back but the superfreak kills them both. No need to make sense of any of this. It is MKULTRA garbage disguised as “LSD-inspired art”. The next image sums up the entire video.

A mouth converted in an eye symbolizing MK slaves "silenced" by the Illuminati system.

A mouth converted into an eye  – symbolizing MK slaves being “silenced” by the Illuminati system.

This video normalizing the plight of MK slaves was all filmed while Miley was “hospitalized” and bedridden, probable codes for “reprogramming”. This is how the entertainment business spreads its sickness to the entire world.

256 Comments on "Miley Cyrus’ “Trippy” Video that Was Filmed While She Was ‘Hospitalized’ Is Actually About MKULTRA"

Josie

I don't know if anyone else noticed and I'm sorry if someones already mentioned this but when Miley is screaming "wheres my fucking brain" she puts on a British accent, it sounds like she's saying "wheres ME fucking brain". This just reminds me of Britney Spears when she kept speaking in a British accent during the time of her apparent breakdown or reprogramming or whatever.

joe233
1 year 5 months ago
well i have to say that it makes me sad because i all thought at some point she was a slut and i thought she was the one who sold her self to the industry but i believe i own her an entire apology and other people who who thought this too she was manipulated by disney first then the industry just like britney spears and many others but i really blame her parents tho because i believe her mother knew that she was controlled or her father and they both never done anything about it when her father was… Read more »
Len Hummel

Completely insane luciferian/satanic evil. These people are in love with evil & death & immorality/amorality.
they also call evil "good" and good evil. woe be unto them UNLESS they find repentance.

PRAY for them, … but only if GOD gives you the burden to do so. many many many are now reprobate.

* Romans 1:18-32 *

la nubeloop
8 months 14 days ago

Where are her parents , may God forgive them for what they allow illuminati do to miley

Pearl
1 year 22 days ago

Wayne Coyne is TOTALLY an MK Handler.

V..
1 year 5 months ago

dehumanizing

keaton
1 year 7 months ago

Wake up sleepyheds

Skelly Namanav
1 year 8 months ago
Part 2. I think every now and again I can sense the presence of dark entities not seen to our realm. I also think anyone else can too if they pay attention to what they feel. I felt that tonight first, second when I closed my eyes to TRY to sleep I barely registered most of the video although I watched the entire thing, Im having a lot of those images play out when I close my eyes, especially the rainbow with the mushrooms and stuff. I am NEVER watching that again a I am also not sharing it with… Read more »
Crimson goddess

I think a lot of the seek a way out thru suicide. They have physically and mentally had enough. Whether the abused or handlers. Nobody can sell me that Robin Williams killed himself due to just depression alone.

Ok cheddar

I could only tolerate the video for 25 seconds. Immediately my heart rate increased. Even though I'd anticipated the sounds to be dissonant and disturbing, it still shocked my senses. No exaggeration.

Prayer may or may not be a real mode of communication with a higher power that may or may not exist. Irrelevant. Pray anyway.

Skelly Namanav
1 year 8 months ago

An apparent agnostic saying to Pray anyway, this really IS potent stuff

lax

Sounds like the song has been backmasked. Anyway to check that out, VC?

chantyll
1 month 9 days ago

These people are truly sick. Its disgusting

keaton
1 year 7 months ago

remember Simpsons ep"just don't watch"
we give them power by buying into this plastic.
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.
Goodnight and good luck.
Love!!!

Skelly Namanav
1 year 8 months ago
Part 1. I've read every comment about this and have not read any about what I experienced tonight. First off I stated in an earlier reply that I am an avid horror movie fan, not that I like horror itself but for some reason I have always sorta liked being "scared in a safe place?" Anyway,I am now 31, and I am a landscaper in Ohio, who in winter months has had to go out to very dark and desolate places in the middle of the night with no one around and shovel snow, not plow in a truck, walking… Read more »
violetblack
1 year 10 months ago

How long has Moby been one of them? Everyone I think I like…

Thai
1 year 11 months ago

I got a huge headache from watching it. Seriously, my head is pounding.

Swedger
In the pic of her room there are three crucifixes with crowns atop them….how very fitting… I have a son coming into this word very soon and I feel bad because I've brought him into this….atrocious but docile world. Sometimes I wonder whether death(and the EMT from my pineal gland that ensues) would be an easier route to go but now I have people to rely on me too fix this shit. Iv seen files and portions of DBs that cointain proof that we are not alone and that we are NOT cared for. We are an experiment gone wrong…..… Read more »
Swedger

DMT*

blahblah

I don't know about burnt Santa, but The Flaming Lips seem to be into…making Santa weird and destroying childhood memories, anyway…did you ever see "Christmas on Mars"? With a nude Steve from "Blue's Clues"?

*Interesting*…that movie premiered in 2008 at the Sasquatch! Music Festival.

But are they lesbian sasquatches?

Brittany

Okay did no one else read that all of them took hardcore psychedelics when they made this video? A lot of this imagery is from that. Calm down now.

Skelly Namanav
1 year 8 months ago
Ok now I am someone who experimented heavily with drugs in his youth (not proud of it, but its fact) And one of the things that I had always been interested in was that in Shamanism and magical practices, that psychadellics like psyllocibe, Amanita Muscaria, Peyote, Morning glory seeds, even salvia! these were ALL considered doorways into the "spiritual realm" and in my personal experience I have wondered more than once if they were right. Who is to say that these hallucinations aren't actual beings that can only be perceived in that state? I have no way to say it… Read more »
DarkStarAz

I finally tracked down the entire video and wonder if it's based on her Salvia-Divinorum experiences rather than LSD as many think. Reason I think so: I see no sugar cubes but do see Miley smoking in several of the shots. Plus, she has an actual known history with Salvia, not LSD. (search youtube for "Miley Salvia" to see a humorous video that started her down this road. Or at maybe accelerated her down this road….)

Skelly Namanav
1 year 8 months ago

I have done Salvia myself when it was still legal, I can wholeheartedly agree, I won't go into detail but as someone who had a very "interesting" teenage time, (mushrooms acid, whatever you name it) I can say surprisingly enough that this one time "legal" substance was more horrifying, and reality ripping than any drug I had previously experienced

SeekWidsom

Off topic. But the eye mouth (completely out of place) reminded me of something creepy. It is the movie 'Heaven is for real'. The first scene of the movie, there is girl painting, and as she steps back to look at , there is this eye on the canvas. Just ONE EYE.

Later on the movie it shows her finishing the painting, but who starts a painting with an eye? The person she finished was supposed to be Jesus, which is the Christian God. Again, one EYE turning into god.

Burger

This video is no longer available because the uploader has closed their YouTube account. – Funny

Skelly Namanav
1 year 8 months ago

don't worry, there are mirrors everywhere, just bing it, that's what I did

ilovelickincookies

Look at her instagram pics. Compared to a few months ago there is a difference in them before/after she was in the hospital. They are a little disturbing to be honest.

SamVuee

This just doesn't get anymore sickening than this which does leave you valuing "self-control" with nothing but hell being displayed here

leaf
VC, I have a serious request. Can you please post an article about the relationship between the military industrial complex and the entertainment industry? Also, what is the desired end goal for these songs/films/movies? Something I became aware of a long time ago is Satan loves to mock his followers and lead them astray. In the Quran it says their (the anti christ system) plan is a part of Allahs plan, and Allah is all seeing, all knowing. Thanks very much for all these informative, educational posts over the years. You have helped open my eyes and given me an… Read more »