The 2014 Grammy Awards: Still Pushing the Illuminati Agenda

The 2014 Grammy Awards featured a black magic witchcraft ritual disguised as a Katy Perry performance. Surprised? You shouldn’t be. This has been going on for years. We’ll look at the Illuminati Agenda pushed in the 2014 Grammy Awards.

leadgrammy2014

This year’s Grammy Awards apparently had something for everyone. While old-school rockers might have enjoyed seeing Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, Willie Nelson and Metallica performing live, it is the current industry puppets who reach the youth. And it is their performances that are riddled with symbolism and messages. Unlike the older singers, the performances given by Beyoncé, Katy Perry, and even Mackelmore, were not strictly about the music. Their performances were vehicles to push the Illuminati-sponsored Agenda.

For years, I’ve been stating that music awards ceremonies are a celebration of what the Illuminati industry stands for, as their choreographed format offers the industry an opportunity to imprint the collective mind with specific messages and symbolism. After each award season, I notice a growing number of people realizing that something is “off” with the music industry and that it promotes a specific set of values and attitudes. Is the public getting wiser or is it just all becoming too obvious to ignore? Whether the case may be, the show prompted people such as Former University of Alabama quarterback A.J. McCarron to tweet:

Even E! Online tweeted during the show:

Let’s look at the lowlights (a term I coined because that’s pretty much what I do on this site) of the 2014 Grammy Awards.

Beyoncé Representing Beta Kittens

article-2546505-1AFC30A900000578-798_964x687

The awards began with Beyoncé singing the words:

I’ve been drinking, I’ve been drinking
I get filthy when that liquor get into me
I’ve been thinking, I’ve been thinking
Why can’t I keep my fingers off it, baby?

From that point, we knew that these awards would probably not be child-friendly. Dressed in a leotard revealing most of her “bootyliciousness”, Beyoncé’s performance was as suggestive as the song’s lyrics. This prompted many parents to complain about why this was televised at 8pm, while children (many of whom look up to Beyoncé) are still awake. Others noted that if Miley Cyrus gave the same performance, there would probably be a violent revolution right about now.

Beyoncé’s performance was in fact an accurate representation of her recently released “visual album”, which contains a bunch of very suggestive videos. After watching that album, I can safely estimate that about 80% of the footage consists of closeups of Beyoncé touching herself in a sensual matter. In fact, in this album, Beyoncé appears to play the role of a Beta Kitten that is programmed to be “on” all the time (if you don’t know about Beta Programming, read this article). Some videos in Beyoncé’s album contain Monarch programming symbolism.

In this scene of the video Partition, two Beyoncé's dance sensually behind cage bars while completely covered in feline print.

This scene of the video Partition is a true nod to Beta Kitten Programming. There are two Beyoncé’s (representing split of personalities); They are behind bars (representing being an MK slave) and they are covered in animal prints (representing Kitten slaves in Illuminati symbolism).

Beyoncé’s Grammy performance is therefore in line with the main theme of her visual album – Beta Kitten programming. Televised at the very beginning of the awards, her performance is yet another instance an award show exposing millions of young minds to over-sexualization.

Katy Perry the Witch

The most blatant part of the awards was undoubtedly Katy Perry’s performance, which was so blatant it even caused many “non-aware” viewers to be disturbed by its satanic undertones. The performance began with a sinister voice saying:

“She casts spells from crystal balls. Invoking spirits. She put me in a trance.”

Inside a crystal ball, Perry sings while four horned demon-like figures rise above her.

Some of the sinister figures have Baphomet-like horns.

Some of the sinister figures have Baphomet-like horns.

Katy then gets out of the crystal ball moves around with her backup dancers, remotely controlling them as if they were under her spell.

Seeing the performance, we quickly understand that the song is not about love but being under occult possession.

Seeing the performance, we quickly understand that the song is not about love but about being under occult possession.

The chorus of the song basically reflects what happens to those accepting dark pacts … not unlike most of the successful people in the entertainment industry who were in the audience.

So you wanna play with magic
Boy you should know what you’re fallin’ for
Baby do you dare to do this
‘Cause I’m comin’ at you like a dark horse

Then Katy apparently summons a dark horse – is it a reference to the dark horse of the Apocalypse?

The dark horse's bluish color, musculature and glowing red eyes are striking similar to another horse seen on this site: The "devil horse" of the Denver International Airport.

The dark horse’s musculature, bluish color, and glowing red eyes are strikingly similar to another horse seen on this site: The “devil horse” of the Denver International Airport.

This scary horse stands in front of the Denver International Airport - a place full of  NWO symbolism (read the article about it here). Is the horse in Katy's performance a reference to the "demon horse" (that's what people in Denver call it) of the DIA?

This scary horse stands in front of the Denver International Airport – a place full of NWO symbolism (read the article about it here). Is the horse in Katy’s performance a reference to the “demon horse” (that’s what people in Denver call it) of the DIA?

Katy then dances around a witch’s broom-turned-stripper pole for a while. To complete the ritual, her backup dancers light up a circle of fire around her.

Fire around Katy while the horned demons watch over her.

Fire around Katy while the horned figures watch over her.

The glowing red cross on Perry's dress is very similar to the red cross of the Knights Templar.

The glowing red cross on Perry’s dress is very similar to the red cross of the Knights Templar.

The Knights Templar were a medieval occult secret society that is considered to be the originator of Freemasonry, the Bavarian Illuminati and the keepers of the secrets of sex-magick as practiced by Crowley’s O.T.O.. The Knights Templar were prosecuted due to their alleged worshiping of Baphomet and for practicing of witchcraft. Perry wearing their cross is therefore very fitting. It also represents the occult elite’s philosophy as a whole.

The cover art of Dark Horse features an All-Seeing Eye at the top, signaling that this is sponsored by the occult elite. Also, the bird and the cage hint to the occult mind control elements of the song.

In short, Katy Perry’s performance is the reason why I call most awards ceremonies “mega-rituals”.

Promoting “Maleficent”

Continuing in the exact same vein as Perry’s black magick-themed performance, the Grammy’s were also used to promote the latest Disney movie “Maleficent”.

The movie will feature Angelina Jolie as a horned evil witch.

The movie will feature Angelina Jolie as the horned evil witch from Sleeping Beauty.

The trailer shown at the ceremony featured the song “Once Upon a Dream” sung by Lana Del Rey – another figurehead for Beta Kitten Programming (see 98% of her music videos). Not unlike most of the Grammy’s, this Disney movie appears to be aimed at young people, but there not-so-hidden dark undertones to it.

In the trailer, we see Maleficient "the Mistress of All Evil" placing a curse on Aurora. This is a good image to represent what mass media does to the youth.

In the trailer, we see Maleficent, dubbed “the Mistress of All Evil”, placing a curse on baby Aurora. This is a good image to represent what mass media does to the youth.

The trailer ends with Maleficent saying:

“There is evil in this world. Hatred. And Revenge … HAHAHAHAHAH!”

Whatever you say, Disney Corporation.

The Church Service

The awards then took an odd turn when Mackelmore performed his pro-gay song “Same Love”. The performance featured 33 couples (a symbolic Illuminati number) being wed by Queen Latifah. Right after, Madonna, the Grand Priestess of the music industry herself, came out to sing to her subjects.

Holding a scepter, symbol of power, Madonna gives Grand Priestress' blessings to the mass weddings.

Holding a scepter, symbol of power, Madonna gives her Grand Priestess’ blessings to the mass weddings.

The performance took place in a mock-church, complete with a gospel choir, under which 33 couples were legally married. That is essentially what the Illuminati industry is trying to do: Become the new religion of the masses … complete with televised mega-rituals.

In Conclusion

As usual, the 2014 Grammy Awards rewarded the artists the industry wanted to reward and pushed the messages the Illuminati wanted to push. While many performances were simple and sober, those given by the most influential artists today were heavy in messages and imagery. From Beyoncé’s Beta-Kitten performance to Katy Perry’s black magick ritual, we once again saw that important events are almost always used to brainwash the youth and to steer it in a specific direction.

Why is it all about indoctrinating the youth? As Katy Perry’s song says: “Cause once you’re mine … There’s no going back.”

1467 Comments on "The 2014 Grammy Awards: Still Pushing the Illuminati Agenda"

draysmama
1 year 8 months ago
If you were to tell me 5 years ago – or even 1 year ago for that matter- that I'd be turning against music and the entertainment industry as a whole, I'd laugh in your face. I've always loved music, and thought it was just words and rhythms. But I'm starting to realize that there is an agenda in the music industry, and it's not for anyone's good except for the Elite… here on earth, anyway. After death, they will find being the Elite on earth won't be worth even my dinky little paycheck they'd rather sell their souls than… Read more »
Justin

I am not a religious person. But I am aware of symbolism in the music industry, and other places. After reading about the illuminati, and other cults. I did not watch this year's Grammy Awards. But after reading this, while reading this my eyes started to water, and I felt wronged, sick. I hope to all of you that don't understand to believe in what's happening in our world. Things are not right!

DarkStarAz

TY for more excellent analysis

Truth & Light

One of the band members of Korn spoke out about the govt using celebretards to do apoutlandish things to make news so it can distract the masses from the bills they are passing. He was deep and outspoken. So happy people are waking up. I pray for his safety. It's not a conspiracy theory but conspiracy realist.

Truth & Light

Celeb re*tards
*outlandish

speakOut
Well, one of Katy Perry's friends who helped co-write the song, "Dark Horse," is apparently a witch. Her name is SarahHudsonxx on Instagram, you can see photos of her inside of a hexagram with candles burning and a few others. Enough said. I'm not going to any concerts, paying with my hard earned money to watch or be subjected to some evil entity. satan is trying hard to deceive everyone and especially by deceiving ppl into thinking it's too late. Some are conflicted within their own soul, they've done things and feel unworthy. It's never too late to turn to… Read more »
trace

Katy Perry and MaDonna didn't bother me too much. I find it hypocritical of Perry to criticize Gaga for the Alejandro music video when she does this. While I did enjoy watching Beyonce, this is not stuff that should be on mainstream shows.

Diva
1 year 3 months ago

There is nothing wrong with being a witch. There are good witches and bad witches. Do your research.

greatneji
1 year 5 months ago

open your minds.

jennyay
1 year 5 months ago
They are also pushing the agenda of the rise of women. The 2000s is the cycle of the rise of yin energy, the feminine power, to balance the masculine energy that has been in power for so long. The key word is to balance, not murder!! The elite knows very well the different cycles of time and it's relevant psychic influence on people. And they make use of it against us. That's why all these fake feminism agendas are pushing to us. And all the high profile rape cases of the elites are suddenly exposed to demonise men. Men and… Read more »
daniel
1 year 5 months ago
did you all know that this one eye demonic symbolism which is being pushed by the satanic jewish zionest media is actually one of the signs of the anti christ arrival in islam our prohet he we belive to be the prophet of god has warned as about the end times there being a one eyed anti chirst who will rule israel in the ends days entil jesus chirst comes to kill him tell me fellow christians how can we muslims be wrong in our relgion when our own prohet is warning us agaisnt this anti christ who would come… Read more »
Janice A
1 year 10 months ago

this is all signs of demonic illuminati behaviour its so discusting . but people need to realise that these types of shows and videos and songs are brain washing the children and society and also making us look like their puppets we all need to wake up and play more attention to what our children are also watching on our t.v screens nothing is safe no more my 3 year old daughter has piked up on song lyrics by beyonce and rihanna

femx01
1 year 11 months ago
Who would've thought of all the acts, the "evil" Metallica (with Lang Lang) would deliver the most important and brutally honest message of the night. Low vibrational for sure, but the song and performance were not agenda-ridden like Mackle***** or 'Queen Bey'. Instead, the message portrayed the horrors of war and how it basically stuffs up all those who come in the direct firing line of it. This legendary 30 year old epic song perfectly sums up what the current war veterans are going through mentally. More importantly, the song is a perfect deterrent to those thinking of joining the… Read more »
Bella Blue
1 year 11 months ago
The God they referred to is obviously Satan, and they are fully aware and involved of the ritual which was performed at the Grammy's – In in the song "Jump In the Fire", Metallica, commands young people to jump into hell: "Follow me now my child . . . DO JUST AS I SAY . . . Jump by your will or be taken by force I'll get you either way . . . So reach down grab my hand walk with me through the land COME HOME WHERE YOU BELONG So come on JUMP IN THE FIRE." In the… Read more »
mimi
1 year 11 months ago

"the scums are back in town, scums are back in town.
scums are back in tooooown…"

D Mac

Katy Perry is a no talent bore. She would be nothing without auto tuning. Madonna is irrelevant and in denial. As for the others, their performances say one thing: show me the money. Making money instead of music is what the Grammies have always been about. There's no big dark secret there. Historically people have always had a thing for bread and circuses. The person who wrote this article advances the "agenda" by viewing the Grammies and writing about them. Go out and make your own music and light a candle instead of cursing the darkness.

Joseph

I want to help but something is telling me now is not the time and i have to wait. I've always been trying to find myself. Having dreams of defeating the devil and putting him back in hell. Its kinda weird because at first when I had the dream I didnt know what to do so I ran, than I had the dream again and this time I didn't ran and I defeated him and i woke up with ny left ear almost going deaf

FutureLight

Someone had generally commented about Lupita Nyongo and now she has won the 'Best Actress' for 2014 Oscars and Jared Leto who has frequently made it in the 'Symbolic Pics of The Month' has won supporting acting role at the oscars.

BKP

Does anyone know the exact reason for beta kitten programming? I've been doing my research for a couple months now and I can't wrap my head around why people would do this to other people .I remember reading somewhere (I forgot where) that most females (and males) are basically prostitutes. I guess in order to stay on top whoever they are they have to sleep around to maintain their position. I sometimes think that Beyonce is a victim of it but then I don't because she's married. Can these people be married and still be doing stuff like that?

rte

good question. Maybe they match them with people who know about it and they have compatible lifestyles.

Jeff

And his eye looks like a protruding grape."Hadith – Bukhari 9.245, Narrated Anas The Prophet  said, "No prophet was sent but that he warned his followers against the one-eyed liar (Ad-Dajjal). Beware! He is blind in one eye, and your Lord is not so, and there will be written between his (Ad-Dajjal's) eyes (the word) Kafir (i.e., disbeliever)." (This Hadith is also quoted by Abu Huraira and Ibn 'Abbas).

kali-donna
It's so funny how people who claim to have their eyes wide opencan miss such minute details…In Kendrick Lamar's song HiiPower the lyrics leading up to each chorus contain a black historian that Kendrick is paying homage to. The first time around he says "This is ..Huey Newton gone stupid , you cant resist HIS Hiipower ..the second time around he says "This is Bobby Seal makin meals you can't resist HIS HiiPower..Some posters on here have made the claim that Kendrick's use of "HIS" was supposed to be invoking some sort of evil spirit or demonic possession, but if… Read more »
matt

please let me share this on my blog..

QGG
The irony is the title of this post. "Still pushing illuminati agenda." It's almost as if the author him or herself is tired of writing all of this. My question is, if there is an illuminati and whatnot, what's next? Just continuous posts of all the symbolism in the videos and awards shows? Anyone gonna step out and fight or do anything? Or is this just about bragging rights, so when the day comes that this illuminati fully reveals itself and takes over or something, the new post can be: "I told you so!" I mean, what's the point of… Read more »
billygoat
As has been said several times by other commenters here…the reason for posts like this is to make people aware of it. We know what to look for in the future because let's face it…this stuff is all up in our faces now. So what's the purpose, you ask? It's to share this information with others so they can wake up and stop paying for/supporting this foolishness. Money talks and makes the world go round so the best way to put an end to it is stop supporting the garbage this industry puts out and let the system crumble on… Read more »
BluBoy

QGG I hear what you are saying but really I think you should go to sleep, wake up the next day and never come back on this site.

If you are really clued up about this. YOU YOURSELF SHOULD KNOW WHAT YOU SHOULD BE DOING!

BluBoy

Where the hell is VC man!?……

Allie

Do an article on Katy perry dark horse video

m83

I agree…..just saw the ancient Egyptian themed video and it is full of blatant symbolism. You almost have to laugh at how in your face it is.

BluBoy

Yes I know, Egyptian Symbolism but the title of the song is Dark Horse, hmmmm……

andy

Maybe, this already been said. But the author seems to miss the part with Katy's sacrifice.
Right about the end of the first verse she goes up the stone stairway to the altar-like decoration and only then the cross on her heart lights up red. So.. yeah.

Katniss everdeen

Katy perrys new video is an absolute joke it's Egyptian theme and full of symbols go watch it if you haven't seen it I'm sure we will catch an article of it here very very soon