‘X-Men’ Director Bryan Singer Accused of Abusing Teenage Boy

bryan-singer

Movie director Bryan Singer is being accused of drugging, raping and using his power as a Hollywood mogul to exploit a teenage boy in a lawsuit filed on April 16th. According to court documents, Singer

“manipulated his power, wealth, and position in the entertainment industry to sexually abuse and exploit the underage Plaintiff through the use of drugs, alcohol, threats, and inducements which resulted in Plaintiff suffering catastrophic psychological and emotional injuries.”

The lawsuit then mentions a not-s0-well kept secret about Hollywood : There are powerful groups within the industry that uses power and influence to exploit minors.

“Defendant Singer did so as part of a group of adult males similarly positioned in the entertainment industry that maintained and exploited boys in a sordid sex ring. A Hollywood mogul must not use his position to sexually exploit underage actors.”

According to plaintiff Michael Egan, who was an aspiring actor and model, the abuse started in 1998 when he was lured to the  M & C Estate, a California mansion known for its “notorious” parties. In these sex-and-drugs parties, adult males preyed on young boys who were lured in with promises of making it in show-business. Singer reportedly told Egan at one such party that:

“the adults who resided in or frequented the M & C Estate controlled Hollywood and could decide whether Plaintiff’s career aspirations and hopes would be realized”.

Michael Egan at age 17, around the time the abuse happened.

Michael Egan at age 17, around the time of the alleged abuse.

In an interview with the Daily Beast, Egan recognizes Singer as part of a ring of eight to ten abusers, including other Hollywood power-players not named in this lawsuit—“whose names you will recognize”.

The M & C Estate was the house of Marc Collins-Rector, the founder of Digital Entertainment Network who is now a convicted sex offender. In 2004, he was convicted of “transportation of minors with intent to engage in sexual activities“. In another lawsuit, three young men who claimed that Collins-Rector abused and threatened them at the estate won a $4 million default judgement due to a lack of response from the defendant.

Egan describes what happened upon entering the M & C Estate:

“Immediately the brainwashing began. They would sit me in a room and tell you that you were gay, which I wasn’t, that I had to keep the group happy. They constantly pushed you. The threats began immediately. They said that if we didn’t keep them happy, harm would come to ourselves and our families. There were threats of weapons. We were told we would be eliminated, our career chances would be destroyed. It was a living hell.”

At the house, it was drugs put in drinks. Liquor poured down my throat. Rules in the house: No swimsuits, no clothes out by the pool area. I was raped numerous times in that house. Various types of sexual abuse. You were like a piece of meat to these people. They’d pass you around between them.… If I could define what that house was, it’s evil.”

0417-bryan-singer-face-blur-priest-instagram-6

Bryan Singer at a party. Interesting costume choice.

Singer’s camp deny the accusations and, of course, he is innocent until proven guilty. While some might question the delay before this lawsuit or its timing (shortly before the release of  one Singer’s biggest movies), there are a few facts that cannot be denied: Countless sources have gone on record to state that child abuse is rampant in Hollywood; Singer did attend parties at the M & C Estate which was owned by a convicted abuser. More importantly, it is not the first time that he is  accused of “inappropriate behavior” towards a minor boy.

In 1997, a 14 year-old movie extra named Devin St. Albin filed a lawsuit against Singer claiming that the filmmakers had ordered him and other minors to strip for a scene that was shot in the showers of a school locker room.

No matter what will be the outcome of this lawsuit, facts surrounding it provides us yet another glimpse into the dark, perverse and twisted side of Hollywood.

320 Comments on "‘X-Men’ Director Bryan Singer Accused of Abusing Teenage Boy"

Lion of Omega
2 years 4 hours ago
Bryan Singer also is connected to Michael Dougherty and his film "Trick r Treat' which is an obvious homage to Satan worship hiding behind the "fun of Halloween". It's one of the rare films in Hollywood that dares depict graphic violence against pre-adolescent children, as well as the corruption of children. We'll see if they team up again for the upcoming film called Krampus, which is about a demon of the same name who supposedly kidnaps "naughty" children around Christmas time. An old formerly secret legend that probably inspired the "grinch" who intercepted Christmas. I hope VC writes an article… Read more »
Intercessor

What happened to the UK site, "the truthseeker?"

IT WILL BE BALANCED
despite all these news,I will still watch the film,maybe just download it because how do you know that this incident isn't a character assasination? I mean it became pretty obvious that the establishment media all trying to persecute this bryan singer too obvious,I am just not sure of this deal I'm not saying those alleged pedo-fduped-up acts are false,but I have seen the new x-men trailer,it's about ROBOTS,DRONES,we shouldn't dismiss this guy so soon also everyone knows that the powers that be have the dirt on their minions, so is this bryan singer guy just a pedo?or did he try… Read more »
anon

Are the rumors about Charlie Sheen and Corey Haim really true? Any links to which I could be directed?

Intercessor

Don't know, but wouldn't doubt it. I posted the question, below, about "what happened to the site, "the truth seeker UK" in hopes that someone would tell us why it has been shut down. The beginnings of "web control." VC, how about that article? Read it while you can, Folks!

Muhammad

Hollywood is the place of the devil.

Lion of Omega
2 years 4 hours ago

one of….

xMaNrEbOrN

Another Hollywood mogul accused of child abuse…no surprise there. Either way I hope its false because it would really suck if the director of X-Men is a pedo. Can't wait to see Days Of Future Past.

SamVuee

And the exposure continues to be even more dirtier than the last one because it seems that this ritual, is a whole lot more disgusting than the other rituals.

After all, this may be one of the few ways of "initiation, I won't be surprised if the elite "take care of their own" as in the case of Jimmy Savile which left many wondering why was he not exposed earlier so he could stand trial for his pedo behavior.

Barbie girl

It was to induce trauma… then to make whatever they wanted of him after that because all of us know what trauma can lead to… and also to abuse their power and the poor guy's wish to make it in show business…

This is so sad.

Lion of Omega

Hollywood is part of the Satanic agenda. Notice how these people are not only sexual predators, but also prone to violence. The victim's family members were also threatened….which goes beyond the sex parties themselves.

And singer dressed as a Catholic priest….probably as an homage to the Catholic "wing" of the Satanic conspiracy. These people don't yet fear God….or the Messiah.

They will though. Right now they are too drunk on earthly power to understand what's on the way, which of course is the Day of Justice. Some call it Judgement Day.

casey
come, on 17? I do believe this guy, but at 17 you are not an idiot. You know whats up. Where were his parents during this party? I know I wouldn't let my child go to some old mans house in the hollywood hills. heres probably what really happened. this guy was probably sweet-talked into having sex with some creeper Hollywood pedophiles. His mom, who should have been there at all times as an advocate was either negligent or worse complicit in the acts cause she wanted her song to get famous. He was uncomfortable, but did it anyway to… Read more »
apsara

Agree, I was recounting to a friend the case of Max Clifford the UK publicist and the victim who waived her anonymity to tell her story and her crazy desperation for fame was palpable and willingness to completely overlook the absurdity of his propositions; infact to such an extent that we could not help finding it all hysterical. Just because lawmakers declare older teenagers to be classified as children, many are fully aware of the negative aspects of their choices and oblige regardless, belatedly seeking the emotional safety net implicitly offered via legal redress.

mzprincess

3 more names were mentioned in the lawsuit, a Disney exec (go figure) a bbc exec (go figure) and some other hollywood guy. Meanwhile media is brainwashing America on staged events like Donald sterling , when ww3 is almost on the verge and a guy is putting sick psychopaths that are involved with institutional ped o phi lia. Go figure. Also when I say staged, I mean he really did say those things, but why isn't anyone questioning her motive for taping the convo?

vivek55

People, do You know the origins of the theater and cinema industry?It comes from ancient Greece and Rome.Rituals for Bacchus and Dionysus, so You can see that from the very beginning they've played with the dark side.Nothing changes till now.

Lora

I cannot believe how ignorant some people are speculating that because of the timing of the movie maybe they are lying. The way people react to things like this is part of the reason it takes victims so long to speak out because they are in fear of what people will say and how they will be treated. If hes guilty, I hope he gets what he deserves and more.

forwhomthebelltolls

Nice try, but you're not going to convince people nothing happened at this point. The cat's out of the bag, so fasten your seatbelt its going to be a bumpy ride! 🙂

apsara

Hmm, interesting user name?

Marc Ian Higley
I've been in attendance at more than a few of these parties, being the same age as Michael Egan (Plaintiff).. I always thought Bryan singer was very nice and pleasent to be in the company of. I have also been to parties with Garth Ancier (NBC/ WB), and thought the same of him. I think that this lawsuit is a load of bullshit and somebody trying to finally come up, after all these years of never coming up on anything. Sure these men may be attracted to younger guys, but these allegations of rape and threats are preposterous, and I… Read more »
keksichai

They didn't like you.

Marc Ian Higley

So, they told you this, then…?

Melshan
1 year 9 months ago

they were not into you….probably not physically attracted to you….you should be glad….i believe the many reports from other child stars..they are just to much to ignore

anon

So you are on their payroll, correct? Good try at damage limitation dude.

Truth & Light

You probably weren't their "type"

Melshan
1 year 9 months ago

that's what i was thinking

Marc Ian Higley

According to these allegations, I would have been.

apsara

Eeeeew, you've been to those kinds of parties and you admit to it? I hope you get checked regularly.

Nathan

Cuz, you probably the one doing the abuse……

I jest!!
I hope the truth will come out, cuz there are rumors of these occurrence in Hollywood and they need to be resolved.

Marc Ian Higley

I'm the same age as the plaintiff, Michael Egan.. So, you're saying that Michael Egan was the one taking advantage of the situations?? Okay- Ignunt.. re-read, please.

sunshine
Knowing what goes on in the Industry, why do people continue to support it? When I found out about Hollywood, I got rid of my cable and have not paid a dime for any of their vile filth. And you know what? I'm better off because of it. When you go away and then catch something in someone's house, etc, the programming and propaganda is so evident, and it is so dark, so evil and unpleasant it is hard to tolerate…and I'm not a particularly sensitive or feeling soul. We think this stuff somehow doesn't affect us or our children,… Read more »
randalla

Hollywood is run by Jews. Singer is a Jew. It's not the illuminati folks. We're up against the synagogue of Satan.

BluBoy

randalla, yes but the illuminati, government, mafia, zionist jews etc. are ALL interconnected with each other

Anon
Don't you think that your generalization is unfair to Jews who have nothing to do with these industries nor benefit from it in any way whatsoever? Are they not allowed to be part of the group of objectors to such practices or have you mentally allocated them to the enemy camp on account of their race? The term 'synagogue of satan' is highly offensive to people who do not deserve to be offended. For many of the Jews you speak of, it is merely an origin or a label denoting a sense of belonging, not a religion. Moreover, it is… Read more »
BluBoy

Anon, that is why I wrote "zionist jews". I wasn't talking about the orthodox jews, I was talking about the so called "chosen ones"

Anon
I know Bluboy, thanks for reinforcing that. It is just that most posters seem all too happy to do away with the distinction altogether and pedal the myths such as Jews killed Jesus and such like so they are obviously referring to ethnic Jews as well. My husband and I do not practise Judaism at all and follow a completely different faith but we are both 100% of Jewish descent which is more than anyone who didn't know us would ever imagine. Our child has four Jewish grandparents and in failing to acknowledge the truth, these people are condemning innocent… Read more »
Anon

A lot of antagonism stems from the story of the golden calf. Yet, all true holy books recognise that Moses was the only Prophet who was blessed with the light of God on his face and the firmament.

humble servant
I have to say that I am sick of all the antisemitism that I see posted in these comments constantly. I am not Jewish, however I find it discouraging and offensive. Every ethnicity has good people and bad people. We are all God's children regardless of race, religion or sexual orientation and he loves every one of us. Please stop bashing the Jews and feeding into the system that seeks to keep us divided. I urge each of you all to cast off prejudice and open your hearts to the love of The Creator. There is a grave darkness amassing… Read more »
kevin

humble servant you are right although you have to realise that we are not decent people. unfortunately for us, thus we have a tendency to discriminate. it sounds awful but it's true.

Anon
Thanks hs. Having pondered this at great length, I do feel that one of satan's greatest achievements is to have pitched the three faiths against one another when it is obvious that they were all preceded by the same underlying ideas and philosophy. I take inspiration from different aspects of monotheistic thought at different times even though I have my fundamental, underlying self-chosen faith. The pagans matter not to me. I am disturbed by the monotheistic one-up man ship which does away with the idea that faith is something we must SHARE with one another rather than a barrier we… Read more »
Kokoapelli

"Jewish" is NOT a "race".
Good try, epic fail.

Anon

I suggest you read
Legacy: A Genetic History of the Jewish People
By Harry Ostrer
before being so rudely dismissive.

anon

Funny that you seem to regard yourself like some kind of old veteran truther but you must have gone through those fifty years wearing zionist imposed blinkers. Most would see you as a successfully manipulated goy. There is still time to learn the truth.

Tsupai Salutre

Uhh…

Sea

15 years after the aledged abuse took place and it may be the case that Singer wasn't even there at the time? Smells like he's been put up to it but only time will tell.

Sea

What the hell are you doing using my name? I have not commented on this thread – nor would I ever take the stance posted above.

apsara

I believe the deadline is today for filing those claims … helps us appreciate the real meaning of the word 'deadline'?

Tumi

Just hope that Egan doesnt turn up dead because of suicide by drug overdose. Im really praying for him to have strength in this tring time for him. May the good Lord protect him and for the truth to be exposed. May the Lord help us.

Eyes Wide Shut?
Finally the truth is coming out. People have a hard time believing these types of things, The Truth, because it's put in movies and disregarded when people do come out and speak about it so that we are brainwashed against believing and people are crucified as raving psychotics or opportunist. It's so ridiculous that the truth can stay hidden for so long but we are always told never believe what you see in movies but who made those movies? the people in Hollywood. Everything may not be true but these people have to have something to base these movies on.… Read more »
Kokoapelli
Good comment until it gets to, "…but no matter what we know or do these things will never change, no one can do anything to stop any of this without being killed or paid to shut up…." WTHeck???? That is a horribly defeatist attitude, not good for any kind o' warrior, particularly one of the spiritual variety! Please remember that while there are very many "bad guys" running things in this realm right now, they are VASTLY outnumbered by "good guys". It's just that the "good guys" have to be educated and informed that this is going on! There are… Read more »
casey
But do you honestly think that if this current establishment was defeated, we'd all be singing kumbaya and the world would be a wonderful place? I think it's in human nature to be elitist and organize in a hierarchy. We overthrow one hierearchy, a new one takes it place. History proves that. Some hierarchies are better than the other ones, but either way theres gonna be some evil dudes trying to control everyone. Kinda like the book Animal Farm, or even 1984. I say whats the point of fighting these people? Power is an illusion, and to me fighting them… Read more »
mzprincess

Yeah remember the movie 8mm with Nicholas cage? When he asked the wealthy deadman's lawyer why he had the film made, the answer was, " cause he could." That was creepy….yep I never allowed my son to watch hunger games, it's condoning kids killing kids, making it acceptable to watch that…it's sicking, everyone was reading the book like a cult or something. I know for a fact john carpenter has inside info on what is really going on…just watch movies…all of them! In the mouth of madness, they live, prince of darkness, and even body bags.

will

hunger games is Blatent rip off of the japanese movie Battle Royal
which is only different in that
hollywood is too brainless to understand the messege and so the their version is empty
which is why it doesn't compare to the Japanese version

M.E.

Let's just pray that he doesn't get killed for this…even if he does Win this lawsuit…he still may Lose.

apsara

Now British teenage swimmer Tom Daley's (much older, Hollywood director, first boyfriend) Lance Dustin Hoffman enters the fray as a witness who attended those parties. I was almost waiting for his involvement to be confirmed. It was only a matter of time!

Apsara

Oops – I meant Dustin Lance Black; my auto correct is playing up today!

SC786
This May explain why so much of the hidden evils of these people are suddenly coming to light. Please read- (I have taken from excellent website- this is not my work!) Most of you have heard of a very famous New Age book called ‘‘The Externalisation of the Hierarchy’ by Alice Bailey. Have you stopped to think what that title means? If I understand it right, it means the revelation of ‘principalities . . . powers . . . rulers of the darkness of this world . . . [and] spiritual wickedness in high [places]‘ (Eph. 6:12) In other words,… Read more »
EnCee
Absolutely! I've been thinking the same thing since a year ago. I've read her books and though most of it is very dense and hard to decipher, the title says it all. I'm glad to know there are others who have picked up on the same thoughts I was wondering about for the past year. There is definitely a heightened level of intensity and occurences of evil in our world today and as you've said, we only see it coming to the forefront through media only to have the results of the case "forgotten". Jesus is the truth and light,… Read more »
nyc-king

This makes a lot.of sense and is the whole point of what is going on. So we are used to.it as if.it was all normal.

bandoogiemanz
I think you are spot on. It's the same thing going on within the entertainment industry. Now you have mainstream rappers mentioning the illuminati. It's now cool for kids to flash illuminati symbols. This is how you acclimate people to things. Workings of this magnitude cannot be kept secret forever. Decades ago when there was no internet and no easy access to alternative media, you could tell the handful of people who knew, they were crazy for talking about black helicopters. Anthony Hilder, a dude who exposed the New World Order back in the 80's or early 90's(can't remember for… Read more »
Kokoapelli

Spot on and very well put, bandoogiemanz! (unique handle, by the way! )

Ruben

and where are the parents of these children? I can guarantee you I would not allow my son to be around those folks. And after the fact, the just go to file a lawsuit and dig for gold? Someone does that to my kid and i would be the one in the news paper after I am done with whoever i can put my hands on.

Margaret