The magazine Vanity Fair created a series of short videos called Vanity Code, quick “how to” guides how to be a douchebag socialite – the “lifestyle” promoted by the magazine. The video entitled “How to Land a Hollywood Agent” humorously instructs small time writers how to become big time in Hollywood. While the humor somewhat caused me to expire air out of a my nose at some point, it is the blatant and flagrant symbolism that caused me to watch it again. Here’s the video.

The first thing we see in the video: the Vanity Code logo. It's an all-seeing eye inside a pyramid. Illuminati right there.

The first thing we see in the video: the Vanity Code logo. It’s an all-seeing eye inside a pyramid. Why so much Illuminati right away?

"Inside view of the entertainment world" + occult symbolism = Get the message.

“Inside view of the entertainment world” + occult symbolism = Get the message.

This the guy giving the instructions. He is dressed in full Masonic attire and around him are EVERY SINGLE Masonic symbol in existence. Left of him is the Masonic square and compass, right of him are the Masonic G with all seeing eye and a skull. In front of him is the seal of Solomon and the pyramid with all seeing eye.

This the guy giving the instructions. He is dressed in full Masonic attire and around him are EVERY SINGLE Masonic symbol in existence. Left of him is the Masonic square and compass, right of him are the Masonic G with the all seeing eye. Bonus: a skull. In front of him is the seal of Solomon and,  again, a pyramid with all seeing eye.

On the chalkboard behind the man is basically a full Masonic trestleboard.

On the chalkboard behind the man is basically a full Masonic trestleboard, complete with the twin pillars, the all seeing eye and so forth.

An actual Masonic trestleboard.

An actual Masonic trestleboard.

Why is this guy giving advice on Hollywood made to be the most hardcore Freemason ever? Is it a subtle way of hinting at how to REALLY make it in Hollywood?

In another video, the guy gives advice on how to behave in “Eye Wide Shut”-style swingers party.

It is hip to be an occult elite wannabee.

It is hip to be an occult elite wannabee.

The guy that is receiving the advice is wearing a red devil mask. Weird.

The viewers (you) is represented by the guy wearing a red devil mask. Weird.

Owned by Condé Nast, the mega-corporation that also owns the Illuminati-symbolism-laden Vogue magazine, Vanity Fair subtly yet blatantly telling you who runs the show. As usual, all of that symbolism will swoosh about ten miles above most people’s heads.

230 Comments on "Why So Much Occult Symbolism in Vanity Fair’s Video “How to Land a Hollywood Agent”?"

Dantywood
1 year 11 months ago

Another big thing is Hollywood making men do drag. And who is Americas most beloved actor? Tom Hanks who did a whole tv series dressed in drag. Tyler Perry notice how big he's become since T.V. ing. I guess tv stands for trans vestite.

Osama Dubya Obama
1 year 2 months ago

I think that the wealthy ruling Elitists are not much interested in the occult symbolism on the dollar, yet they are VERY interested in the purchasing power of the dollar.

LoboTaker
1 year 2 months ago

What the frag is that shit!?

anonymous

How about the suggested Vanity Code video "How to cheat on your wife." after this one is over.

J.R.

Just remember……EVERY SINGLE thing in a commercial, or whatever is put there on purpose (unless it is someone extra standing where they not supposed to be) so everytime (especially in animated things) you see something and you think 'oh that is just coincidence, or maybe it was just filler." umm…..no think again!

J.R.

*****************************Idk if anyone caught that……he says "whore presents" instead of "who represents" which is how is appears lower in the screen.!

Andrea

They may recognize it, but doesn't mean they understand the agenda.

lalamamorita

I can't even close my mouth … :O

Leo

ah Melly, exactly my point

Leo

It might be more simple. They are picking up on you. It's a new market.

Christian Disciple

Christians out there, I have started a Twitter to help raise awareness of the truth. Please check it out and follow if you can! God bless that we help renew the mind of those are lost in the world. https://twitter.com/KingdomForGod

Jinga

Wow!…That's like in yo face!!! The masses don't even have a clue. And this is why I've stopped watching television and listening to the radio. I refuse to be programmed from the invisible powers that be. #SadFace 🙁

Kimmie

hahaha @ the four people , the one with the black "batman hat" has his hand down his pants and is touching the lady next to him, the lady next to him is touching the other man's ass and his chest, the man has his hands kinda in the crotch area of the lady (in the red dress) next to him and the lady in the red dress is touching him…they are basically having a full on orgy (cartoon style) in front of our face.

MovingEyes

Note the ADDERALL packet and pills on the newbie screenwriter's desk too!!!!!

So sublte, but it's there – disgusting

iamvenacava

augh excuse my spelling errors I hope you got the jist of it.

iamvenacava
I'm only 23 years old and I've also come to this state of thinking, and I've been consicously active in doing my part to make the world a better place, and I feel like everyone else should too. Is it really worth it to call it quits and say "Oh the world is a horrible place, the end is near, pray for your sins and await Jesus to take our souls to heaven." ? This is our only home after all, and we only get one life. I'm not saying "YOLO" but I just want to circulate the thought that… Read more »
iamvenacava
Also, a few more questions: Do any of you believe that science and religion can be tied? And what is your opinion on raising your conciousness to a higher level of thinking and the like? Is that evil to you? I read somewhere that there is a theory of our mind and souls being interconnected in a manner that is much more concious than today's society and culture is lead to believe. And right now, were are at a point in time where we as human beings have never been more disconnected, there is so much hate, greed, so much… Read more »
iamvenacava
Fast foward to this past May, I moved out, I left my boyfriend and, I just started dating my best friend who has been really supportive throughout my journey in life thus far. I am pretty much happier than I've ever been in my life. My question goes out to all of you basiclly bashing this practice, Am I doing any wrong here? Am I seriously practicing a ritual that summons demons or whatever? Please send me links and educate me on this new shed of light. Because I can't seems to find any concrete evidence or ties to this… Read more »
iamvenacava
I was once this lost person, trying to find my piece of mind. Specificlly from really traumatic events that happened to me in my life, alot of which are parallel to programing refrenced hereon this site. About a year ago, I began to take up yoga and meditation as a way of dealing with my abusive boyfriend when he wasn't home. It was literally my haven from my life. Keep in mind I am still a religious person. I wasn't raised as a Christian, I was raised a Roman Catholic, but that hardly says much about who I am a… Read more »
iamvenacava

You guys, I do yoga regularly. And I meditate. I am completely confused, is this really bad or something? I have never taken a class. Anything I have done was mostly self taught or from watching videos online. Ever since I introduced this form of excerise and that practice, I have found myself more in tune with the environment, myself, and I am able to better communicate with the people all around me.

DisplayThis

The screen writer in the cartoon has a bottle of Adderall next to his computer. The streets on the map are called anorexia blvd. and coke way.

Reader
This reminds me of the New Yorker "Talk of the Town" with a winking owl symbol (also owned by Conde Nast) http://www.digitalmediatree.com/library/image/88/… . Talk of the town basically covers current events in an extremely "liberal" or "progressive" or "yuppie" way. Lots of snobby sounding talk about how privacy is "dead," gun control is something we urgently need to instate, pro gay marriage, etc. I like the magazine and articles, but this section of the magazine, particularly the very first "blurb" in the list, always seems to be really, really biased and swaying to what Illuminati supposedly is promoting (but since… Read more »
amaryllis
soldierj · 2 days ago Amaryllis- You have it all wrong my friend, study the truth, philosophy, zen buddhism, the real bible, pick up a lovely book called " A course in miracles"- the truth is the third eye, the inner self, YOU, , that is GOD, you were created in his image, the true inner self is the white light of the holy spirit, and dont you see every single thing in this physical world is designed by satan to distract and shut your third eye from your truth? They want you to be afraid to meditate, they put… Read more »
hvns

I am not able to express it better!

bannedfromdc

get a life instead of another eye

SamVuee

Actually the video is promoting, "how to be an MK lab rat" since all they're going to do is "use" you for their own dark "purposes" anyways.

stacy-nyc

Yea. There's no point it's become blatant. The Zionist satanists in charge of Hollywood don't care to hide anymore.
Ps that " blurred lines" video with the naked models also like these parties. Even in government they throw private parties and hire naked servers. It's demeaning and its entertainment in a disturbing way.

stacy-nyc

A cop car that said police on it was another one and a broken heart with a face crying on each half of the heart was another one. One was a jewish star. _All I want to say is what the fuck is going on here and how have no parents noticed this? What the fuck is the NY Dept of ED having schools decorate with? If they think this is some tribute to 911, first of all there were no towers or 911 written anywhere. this was clearly mind-control and abuse symbolism besides the scroll.

D D d

Might be some over-active-would-be-mason? Trying to nicely do artistic thingies with coworkers to brighten up the school, while certainly knowing that the ones who regonize it's symbolic value, are the ones with the power. (money, jobs, funding) If i were a concerned parent i would make a point of it during meetings and suggest re-muralling the whole place 🙂

stacy-nyc
don't know where to post this but I went to a school as company to someone who voted (I for one no longer vote) and as I waited in the cafeteria of this public school I am very disturbed to be saying what I just saw.._a cluster of drawings on the wall which I hope to G-d were not made from kids but I am thinking the board of ed sent this creepy mural-ish drawings there. There was a drawing on each of several letter-sized papers clustered together. First of all, 2 of them were big black penises. One had… Read more »
hmmm

Should have taken a picture with your phone.