Droid DNA “Hyper Intelligence” Commercial and its Transhumanist Message

Jan 4th, 2013 | Category: Latest News | 112 comments

droid1

This TV ad promoting Verizon’s Droid DNA phone is weird, cringe-worthy and also promotes something else: Transhumanism. Indeed, the ad does not only sell a smartphone. Not unlike movies and music videos, it normalizes the concept of “upgrading” humans by merging them with machines.

While most of us already entertain a somewhat unhealthy, dependent relationship with our cellphones, this ad makes things creepier by showing the device completely modifying the user’s body and genetic makeup. Yes, it is “only a commercial”, but all of the concepts behind it are real and will be available to a very rich and limited public very soon. Here’s the ad.

The ad takes place in some kind of transhumanist lab where the “Droid DNA Augmentation” process begins. Right from the start, we hear the usual vocabulary associated with transhumanism such as “augmentation”, “upgrade” and so forth. Many people believe that the human body is the most advanced machine on Earth. Not transhumanists.

We then see the guy's DNA makeup being transformed into a black, artificial, robotic DNA string.

When connected to the phone, the guy’s DNA makeup changes into a black, artificial, robotic DNA string. Was that included in his 3 year contract with Verizon?

While showing some kind of robot stuff being shot right in the guy's veins, we hear "neuro-speeds increased to 4G". Isn't that a little creepy and invasive procedure to get a new cell phone?

Something is then shot right in the guy’s veins. Meanwhile, we hear “neuro-speeds increased to 4G”. Yes, they do love “shooting” or inserting things into our bodies under the guise of “its good for you” in order to better monitor and control us.

While scientists are supervising the procedure, we hear "brain upgraded to a Quad Core processor". Really? Our brains are inferior to a Quad Core processor, which will be totally obsolete in about 10 months? Didn't know our brains were Pentium 4's.

While scientists are supervising the procedure, we hear “brain upgraded to a Quad Core processor”. Really? Are our brains inferior to a Quad Core processor, a technology that will be totally obsolete in about 10 months? Didn’t know our brains were Pentium 4’s.

The ad ends with a purely transhumanist slogan: “It’s not an upgrade to your phone, its an upgrade to yourself”. Yes. And then, if they don’t like you, they’ll just re-format your Quad-Core processor brain and re-install a better version of you. Go transhumanism!

Tags: ,

COMMENTS

Please note that the comments are moderated and that all spam, insults, proselytizing and hate speech will be removed.

112 Comments to “Droid DNA “Hyper Intelligence” Commercial and its Transhumanist Message”

1. bryce says:

I busted out laughing at “was that included in his 3 year contract with Verizon?”

2. Chris says:

Hi VC,
    Glad to see you picking up on that link I posted.

Chris

3. VigilantSquirrel says:

that was the very first thing i thought of the very first time i saw that commercial. i thought, "wow, vc is gonna have something to say about this!"

• Jackie says:

I thought the exact same thing. Just saw the commercial this morning and came here to see if VC picked up on it yet. Was not disappointed :)

• Ann Onymous says:

Yep, same. Saw it right when it debuted a few weeks ago, and I was all like…whoa. Transhumanism. Can't wait for the VC writeup!

• Refrax says:

Lmao! I thought the exact same thing the first time I saw it…..the second time I saw it, I kinda freaked out my girlfriend when I growled like an animal at the tv…….

4. Tracy says:

Not surprised coming from Verizon- also working on facial recognition technology in their stores.

5. VC_VIP says:

Ever since VC called attention to the creepy Nestle's commercial in the UK ("We will track you and find you if you buy our product"), we've been hyper-sensitized to Illuminati messaging in commercials. Saw this one during an NFL game last week and immediately got creeped-out.

Maybe its just a figment of one's imagination, but doesn't the photo picturing "the guy’s DNA makeup" seem to suggest the DNA is in the shape of an eye of Horus? http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-JJfFnkXDlbo/TofLBcymscI

VC, it would be great if you posted an article on how these decisions get made — how the photographers get the pop stars to cover one eye, or who inserts the symbols into the Katy Perry and Ke$ha videos, how the lyricists write satanic songs like "Umbrella" for Rhianna. Are hundreds of creative people in on the joke, or are there a few handlers around the stars who say, "hey, it would be great if you could digitally turn Rhianna's pose into the head of a horned demon?"

• Jim says:

VC_VIP:
      I'm sure VC will deliver on your request. In the meantime, I would highly suggest watching "The Truth Behind Hip-Hop V (ie. part 5) by EXMinistries. Also, "They Sold Their Souls to Rock & Roll" by Good Fight Ministries. Every one of your above mentioned questions will be answered and then some. Also recommended is a deeper study on Ephesians 6:12
      (KJV)
      12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Understanding who the "powers and principalities of this world" are is essential. It is the demonic realm. Recall that lucifer deceived 1/3 of the angels to follow him in rebellion against God. By God's allowance, but for a limited time, satan is the ruler of this world. Through the secret societies and those deeply involved in the occult, his agenda is channeled through the world's leaders, governments, media, music, movies, etc…, ultimately until his one world anti-christ empire is in place. Ever wonder why so many of our presidents were freemasons? Additional highly suggested documentaries are "Riddles in Stone" and "The Hidden Faith of our Founding Fathers" both by Chris Pinto. As the Lord opens your eyes, you will be stunned in amazement of the darkness cloaking this world which we had been living in prior to being saved by the the Lord Jesus Christ. However, all of this knowledge means nothing and we will be eternally destroyed along with this world unless we are saved. Jesus is the answer. He is "the" Way, "the" Truth, and "the" Life (Jesus's own words in John 14:6). The word "The" means there exists no other way to escape the darkness nor is there any other way which one can be saved and have eternal life. If there were, then our Creator would not have left His Holy place to walk among us as a man in this world of darkness to be sacrificed for us. His last words were "it is finished". Our sins are now paid for. To be redeemed, all we need to do is believe in Him and receive this gift, living as His own.

• bim says:

well said.

• David says:

Amen Jim…One must realize that this is not a physical thing we are wrestling with but it is a one that is spiritual. If one does not realize this, its so easy to get sucked into what is going on and not understanding its underlying significance. Part V is a very powerful CD by G. Craige and very informative. I think that cd breaks it down the best how many of these artist and the world are following those who have a anti-Christ (Aliester Crowley and Alice Bailey) agenda!

6. Guest says:

Good one…
    VC was hoping you could do another article on that show Anubis on cartoon network. New season and it looks worst than ever.

• Jodi says:

on that topic, I stayed over a friend's house and woke up to the WEIRDEST "cartoon" on the CN. It depicted this ghost-like child jumping into her friend's body, becoming some deranged monster and eating everything in site. This doesn't explain all of the creepiness, but that was part of it. I also saw a flash of the all seeing eye posted on the wall in one of the scenes. Shit's getting so messed up. I really hope parents don't let their kids watch that channel…

• Chi says:

Something always gave me the creeps about that show…

7. Sophie says:

Haha I KNEW IT.

Soon they'll be wanting to tap us with microchips —oh wait, THEY ALREADY DO THAT.

I am not fearing the end for me. I am fearing the end for those who take this bull.

8. HistoryMaker says:

I see the black/white floor and they are using the right arm. "..Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead,.."

9. githe says:

Finally…an article. It's been forever.

• Truth & light says:

And am still waiting for his take on sandy hook massacret

• githe says:

Everytime I come to this site I see "Despite the Doom & Gloom…." Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh. Please VC, come back from holiday!

• Glad2know says:

Please think that VC has a life too. He deserves to enjoy his life and he's doing a great job taking the time to inform us :-)

10. Yorkcity777 says:

I, for one, will NOT be a slave to the evil in this world. The only Good and Faithful servant I be will be is to my Lord, Jesus Christ.

11. Heavenforthugs says:

This crap is coming in thick and fast. Scary

12. Anonymous says:

I saw this commercial last week and it definitely creeped me out. This past Sunday, i think on 60 minutes it showed a quadrapoligic woman in bed with the top of her skull surgically removed/exposed with blood and these nodes connected to her brain mass and her neurons controlling a robotic arm. At first I thought it would help her to do things on her own, then I thought if this was a purely medical procedure where is the sterilization. Between her exposed brain with no covering, neuro researchers/doctors, reporter and camera man also not in any sterile gear it looked like a freak show than a medical procedure…they literally called it man merging with machine I think…and it was only a beta..can’t get ove the exposed skull.

13. lonely angel says:

I notice the Eye of Horus found it's way in there…It's the third pic down…

14. Krisss says:

To the untrained eye, this commercial seems harmless, cool and 'no big deal' but that's exactly how and what they want you to think, while their agenda creeps into the collective subconscious and becomes full-blown reality, and worse, we accept it as the norm.

15. Matteo says:

I don't think transhumanism is necessarilly evil. Sure, for a perfectly healthy person I don't see the need of needing some machine part of his or such.

But as a young person that by things of life ended up with kidney failure, and already depended on a dialysis procedure, an artificial kidney would be like the best gift of life ever. Same for people with all kind of organ failures, lost extremities, diabetes, etc.
    Either transhumanism or stem cell production of organs. That's the future of medicine.

Sometimes some people, blindly too much by dualism end up qualifiying way too fast "good" and "evil".
    I am not someone that believes in science only, I also recurr to my spiritual background, however in these things I think people should be a bit more open. Transhumanism started when the first of our ancestors used tools.

• deadpopstar says:

Stellar Post here! ^ I too have always felt the same way about transhumanism & this site/similar ones saying it is pure evil. Your comment about many jumping straight to "this is 100% good/100% bad," Dead On. Same deal when symbolism is discussed & Black/White duality somehow became an "evil" thing. It is not, it's just simple Reality; there will Always be good/evil, black/white, ect. For the people who have a Christian religious view, the Christian bible says all of humanity is born into evil. Good & evil will ALWAYS exist, as will love. Oh & I also have a failing organ & thanks to advances in medicine, I get to live the 2nd half of my life.

Anyway, this post covered pretty much everything I would point out & have before: technology in medicine has been saving lives & helping people for Good reasons from the start. How many here have had themselves, a loved one, ect, life saved by technological advances in medicine? A failing organ, limbs lost/born without, ect; I'm certain at least One person here has or knows someone who can now Walk due to technology. The ONLY way you can see this as a negative (or evil, if you wish to be mellowdramatic), is the RFID chip concept being introduced. Then of course all humans being 100% trackable (as right now due to cell phones/This Second on the internet/ect, we are probably around 85-90% already) could be used in a very negative way.

And that's what is awful; RFID chips COULD be an outstanding thing! No more lost kids abducted by sickos (no, it wouldn't Stop it 100%, but think of all the lives that would be saved, trauma spared, ect..), missing people found, even the concept of all your money & information "in you," ect. But of course, humans by nature pervert things that Could be a great thing & can flip it around into something beyond awful. I mean a NWO, as in one world government, sounds Amazing to me..in THEORY. Everyone united, in peace, no racial or religious bias, ect. But just like original or "pure" communism is actually a stellar idea in theory; look how humans twisted it around into something rather destructive. This is because I actually agree with the Christian bible at least on the "all are born evil" concept: There will sadly Always be humans who will not Evolve/grow into beings of love, but rather just become worse & want to control one another. :(

So RFID chips WILL become a negative thing, like so many other things that could have made our way of life Much better. Sad. But the transhumanism aspect is one that I say still can & is being used for the good of humanity. The theory of it getting out of control, is just that, a theory. And in the meantime until we actually see the majority walking around as controlled cyborgs, technological advances in medicine (in My Opinion) are a very positive thing! :)

~deadpopstar

• Jim says:

In the last days, knowledge shall increase (see Daniel 12:4).
        Read Rev 14:9-12.
        The microchip is commonly suspected as being that "Mark of the Beast". I in no way reject this theory, but may I also submit this to ponder….

Do not be deceived (Ephesians 5:6-17)

• Shaz says:

Deadpopstar, i too believe that the chip could be a good thing the way you describe it but the thing you have missed out is that we humans were born with free will. It is this free will that they who rule want to curb. As children we do as our elders say. As adults we do as we please. I can't say it depends on how you were brought up because some of us are good and some not. This brings me back to free will. We are who we are. For what ever reason this is. I was not born in an age where teachings were passed down to me. I was born in an age where I grew and researched as much as I could about the world we live in today. Choice is within all of us. Some will take the chip, others will refuse. If the time comes when you are forced to do something against your will, then it is time to re-think your values.

• deadpopstar says:

Shaz,
        Actually after I described the chip in a possibly positive way, I pointed out; in the end it is Not. Just like many other ideas that COULD help us as a race, but never will or more importantly CAN: Due to the evil nature of so many humans, as you said some are born good others are not. I agree & unfortunately the fact that humans who take the path of evil, WILL ALWAYS use things such as the chip to the destruction, not benefit of humanity.

You bring up some interesting points in what you have to say about free will. I agree with much of it. Now me, as an adult & knowing what I know as Truth (not theories, which are not 100% proven fact) about what is happening in my country (the US) and several others: I would Not allow a RFID chip implanted in my bloodstream (or whatever method they end up using as standard). This has Nothing to do with religion, as I am not religious, though am highly spiritual. It is because, I understand the truth of how much control is already over me & most everyone (like every single person online right now, for example..), so MY free will choice is to not have even Further Control. I don't believe (but Could be wrong!) there will be a time within the next two decades at least, where the chip will become mandatory by law or even people being killed if they do not. (which the latter theory is taken from the Christian bible & assuming "the mark of the beast" & the RFID chip are even the same thing)

But reading what you wrote & thinking about free will, I thought of the THEORY that babies are currently being injected with RFID chips WITHOUT the knowledge of the parents; which is a theory which would Not Shock me if it were proven as fact. I believe that is Beyond wrong, as most people (not VC readers, truthers, ect; just an average person) would agree. But that got me thinking, well firstly, I rule NOTHING out & I May just be wrong, (not a common stance w/truthers, I Know. ha.), and IF Christianity is correct in "mark of the beast" = you are forever damned/ it also literally means the chips; what about the millions of babies born with this implanted in them, with or without their parents decision? Are they "auto-damned?" See that is one of the glaring things I notice in the Christian religion, that is Not mentioned & people gloss over; but are things to be thought about, in My opinion! But I'll go off on a rabbit trail if I go there & possibly have upset Christians. (which I do NOT want & respect ALL religions/beliefs/ect; other than the Few that involve killing or harming another humans)

But after I stopped thinking about the Christian dogma aspect, I just thought of the reality of free will & the ongoing agenda to have that taken from the majority. (which as I said: the RFID chips WOULD BE turned into just that..sadly) What OF babies born, WITHOUT CHOICE/FREE WILL & the parents decide to have this chip put into them? Now, I have heard stories from people who claim they actually remember being in the womb/being born/ect, but even if that were true, babies cannot Speak yet; therefore could not have ANY free will to say they do not wish for the chip. As you said & I agree, we all are BORN with free will. But it isn't until much later that we begin/are ABLE to express that will; certainly not coming out of the womb. I could get much deeper here & go into, the child's "destiny" of oh, to be good or evil, or whatever, BUT: we are not born ABLE to express our free will. (well, to a Certain Extent: the will to cry, laugh, be a docile or energetic baby, reach at something, ect; I'm sure you get what I mean here)

So, really I have no point, your thoughts on free will just got me thinking & decided to share some of my musings here. I DID want to point out/Make Clear, that in my 1st post, I was Against the implanting of chips in This society/world. Also I realize/believe we are born with free will. (believe? I think everyone, no matter what religion/other belief(s), if any/ect would agree we all are born with the free will to live a life of love/hate, good/evil & the many other choices we make throughout our life) But anyway, thanks for sharing your thoughts, it got me thinking about a subject (free will) I often have thought about much & have much more I could go on about, but will spare everyone. ha.

~deadpopstar

• raptureready says:

If they are implanting them at birth, then it would not be the mark. You have to accept the mark willingly (either by choice or threat of death). They have to ask you if you want it. When it is optional, they will make having the mark beneficial and provide premiums for those with it, but when it becomes mandatory you will not be able to buy or sell without it. They will kill all who reject the mark. In order for this to be so, you would have to be of rational age to make the decision for yourself.

• Dug says:

I would say look up the movie repo man

16. De;Ashya Hardy says:

Just another way to sell the RFID chip and make it look glamorous *sigh* It shows just how fast were moving towards the NWO:(

17. samantha-n. says:

I am so sick of all this NWO BS. How much more blatant are they going to get?
    Here in NH we have a motto, Live Free or Die. I can tell you that most Granite Staters feel very very strongly about that statement. Less government is better. I think that Washington and the rest of the states in this great union need to follow our model for government. We pay our state Congressmen and Senators $1 for a years worth of service. Oh and they get free parking down at the state capital……..

• forest-or-burnit says:

How is paying your representatives $1 making things better. That just means only the rich and priveledged can afford to be involved in government – not a good recipe for democracy or choice

18. Jazz says:

VC_VIP – I thought about that too (your last para) basically if these ppl have all given themselves over to satanic and demonic powers (by rejection God) they are simply puppets, doing what they are told/made to do

19. Nasha says:

Reference to 2001: A Space Odyssey with the red light inside the phone at the end. http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/1308596345_483_

20. Kat says:

Very interesting "commercial".

21. Jessica says:

Funny, because when I saw this commercial, my exact thoughts were:
    “Ha, this is something VC would make an article about.”
    Wahoo, I’m so smart :D

22. Joe M says:

…'all of the concepts behind it are real and will be available to a very rich and limited public very soon.'

I wonder how many Richie Rich's will spring for the real "upgrade". From a certain angle it sounds "really cool", kinda how they sucker kids into buying the latest action figure. I'm sure they'll love it until they realize everyone else is rising vibrationally and they are not going anywhere. That is if they even have a mind to think by then..

• Truthseeker2010 says:

I have noticed that there are a lot of people who apppear to be people in flesh. But when you talk to them, the appear to be somewhere else. I sometimes hear lioke apoppping sound like static sounds surroundingthem.

I also feel quesy and get a headache. I had this experience when I worked in DC back in the 1990s near the capitol. It just could have been a figment of my imagination because I don't have any type of facts to back these experiences up. Just got this weird feeling around some people when I encountered them.

23. Roddy says:

Yes. When the kitten becomes a Cat it’s put outside with the Coyotes. Your reformat line is killer.

24. Nate says:

This movie reveals a likely future:

Idiocracy (2006):

Also what appears to be three letter ‘b’s seems a lot like the number 6 x3 in this commercial for HP:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJZwgXO1L6o https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3iECmRPO0s

If I remember correctly, as I’m not viewing that commercial at the moment, there is a similar circle like device where an object lit in the color red is destroyed.

25. 0rang3 says:

“Something is then shot right in the guy’s veins.”

This reminds me of a scene in, “A Beautiful Mind” where Nash was in a mental hospital, trying to dig out an implanted device which had previously given codes for dead drop points.

Remember when it was only the ‘crazies’ saying they were chipped by secret agency X,Y,Z, and/or aliens?

26. Kevin Wayne says:

Sad to say, this is already going on now. Next time you all are out in public, look and observe. When you are standing in line at starbucks, look how many people pay with their cell phones. Look at how people walk down the street mindlessly focused on their phone. The cell phone itself is a form of brainwash. I have a Note 2….ill admit that I am a frequent uset but only when I am seated and have absolutley nothing to do at the moment. Its all a shame how people FREAK OUT when they lose their phones. Its like someone pulled the plug on their life support machine.

27. Christinne says:

HIGH CLASS PROSTITUTION AND LINDSAY LOHAN

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/c

28. Willie says:

Woah! They're really desperate, huh? Time is running out for them… pathetic! LOL

29. bellamama says:

This is weird, I just bought a new phone a few days ago. I didn't have a phone for 2 months when my old ancient phone finally died because I didn't know what phone to buy. Phones became scary. But since the new school year just started here in southeast asia , I had to get one so my son can get in touch with me, well I still have to drive him around. The saleslady handed me a samsung s something droid whatever. I saw the word droid and I recoiled. I took a nokia with actual key pads not a full touch screen.

I reminded a niece just last week that she is wasting half her life with her head down on her phone. I told family members who visit my house that I do not want to see a phone while we're having a meal. Not many people nowadays seem to be interested in actual face to face talking anymore. Everyone just has to update, text, game and whats app. It's infuriating to see. I see these people and I am reminded of the season 3 Doctor Who episode about people turning into cybermen through their bluetooth. I still don't understand 3g, etc.., and I thank God for that. I just never liked sticking things into my ears not even ear phones for music. Too close to my brain.

30. Marilyn says:

every time this commercial comes on i roll my eyes

i felt so proud and vigilant for knowing the symbolism and message before reading it on VC hahah…y.a…y…..

31. Alex says:

Its funny cuz my friends parents work for Apple and over the summer they said theyre launching a campaign pretty soon to get an Apple product that can identify your face, will scan your fingerprints as you use it, and scan your eye. At first I was like bullshit but as I look into the front camera of my iPhone I cant help but think they've already done so.

32. Michael333 says:

just wait 'til Iron Man 3 comes out…

33. RBW says:

Another commenter posted the following- I concur!

34. Christinne says:

LILO REVEALS MARKS OF HARD ABUSE

• callie says:

That poor girl. With parents like that, hangers on and sycophants everywhere, what chance does she stand? She's the product of her environment.

• t-t says:

i know…..lilo feels like a cash cow and she has no mother cuz dina is atrocious!!! i used to see her old interviews and she was adorable…may God have mercy on her

35. msbillye says:

The DNA chain looks like a human eye – did you get that?

36. Stacey says:

When I saw this commercial, I thought of YOU VC. I knew you were going to post something and I am glad you did. I even had to explain this to my husband.

37. Pest says:

Saw that recently and thought it was creepy and evil! That guy pretty much turns into something bad. The DNA part looks like its getting eaten by something cancerous and evil. The whole commercial sends out a rather bad message. Who would buy something after seeing a commercial like that?

I'm so glad that I don't have a cellphone and even when I had one I rarely used it. People these days become slaves of technology and are completely drawn to their cellphones and don't see what's happening around them. I call those people "Cellphone zombies"!
    I enjoy being independent and like to watch the world around me, with a cellphone it feels like you have to be in connection wherever you are and at any time. I noticed people will get upset when someone doesn't react to their call or message right away. I also see the new cellphones sort of like a tracking device, next step a implanted chip?

38. Med says:

i dont know if any of you guys seen it yet but look up Project Kara on youtube , this ad reminded me of that video .

39. Anonymous says:

LTL FTC here.

Out of curiosity, what is the objection to transhumanism? If it is one of control, I imagine it’s really a debate about good vs evil intent of an arbitrary utility (e.g. guns, closed source software, the internet, human “upgrades” – or simply accessories). If it’s not about control… what is it about?

Is it a religious fixation upon a Godly definition of man?

Keen to know more. Keep up the good work!

40. Jim says:

Anoymous LTL FTC: below is what the objection to transhumanism is all about….

In the last days, knowledge shall increase (see Daniel 12:4).
    Read Rev 14:9-12.
    Man is created in God's image. Anything that changes (ie. "improves" or "augments" as stated in the commercial) our DNA makeup is (by default) rejecting the image in which God created us as and is accepting of the image of the beast. Every medical advance is not necessarily evil, but certainly those which change or DNA are. Remember that ever since man's "great fall" in the garden, the only way for man to be reconciled back to God involved God becoming a man with man's DNA (while still being God), and shedding His blood as the sacrificial Lamb of God. This blood of the Lamb was of "un-augmented" DNA. He came as a man to save man. Consider then that those who reject His image (in which we were created in) in exchange for man's futile attempt of an "upgrade". Can they be saved by the blood of Jesus Christ? The rapidly emerging field of transhumanism is being very effectively marketed to the public. Jesus didn't come as a trans-human. He came as a human to save humans – not trans-humans. Remember of course that a person does not have to be transhuman to end up in the eternal lake of fire. Every person not "saved" will end up there, which terrifyingly is the majority of the population. First things first: Salvation is first and foremost priority. If you are not sure if you fall into the "saved" category, that needs worked out between you and the Lord Jesus Christ now while in this lifetime. Not by works but by grace through faith that we are saved. (Ephesians 2:8). Once saved, I would highly recommend reading Douglas Hamp's articles titled "Corrupting the Image": http://www.douglashamp.com/category/corrupting-th….

Do not be deceived (Ephesians 5:6-17)

41. Coffee says:

Spade – It’s not an upgrade to your garden, its an upgrade to yourself.

42. Roy says:

The bible says : "For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he" Proverbs 23:7. The first time i saw your site vc i was very please to know i can understand some of the things THEY do to influence us. But when i think through the truth is that only by knowing a good bank note you can be sure that people won't deceive you with a false one!!!! No matter how they make it!!!!

So my point is that even do your information is in a certain way good people need to KNOW and EXPERIENCE the love of GOD for THEM which you are not presenting!!! (You can only give what you have)!

All people learn through your articles minister doom!!! they don't see it like the bible present it!

All this is happening and will happen but the bible says WE ARE MORE THAN CONQUERORS THROUGH CHRIST WHO LOVED US I GAVE IS LIFE FOR US

MORE THAN CONQUERORS!!! If it said CONQUEROS it will already be great!!! BUT IT'S MORE THAN CONQUERORS

VC is JESUS YOUR PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOR?????????????????

• Benbiogee says:

Roy, good observation and a good question to VC.

VC, I must say that this is my first time of commenting on your website even though I come here every first week of the month to see the pics of the month.

I have been following VC for the past 3 years and pretty much have read all this articles and watched all the videos. But I keep wandering and asking myself if VC a born again Christian professing the LOVE of Christ above all the articles he writes for people to comment on?

Some of people on here would want to know more about VC because as one person also asked some time past on this same platform, WHAT IF ALL OF THIS ON HERE IS FOR US TO KNOW AND JUST CONFUSE THE WEAK MINDS AND REALLY YOU KNOW AND SO WHAT?

Please VC are you a CONFESSED, BELIEVING CHRISTIAN?

Benbiogee…….

43. Danielle says:

Even Miley Cyrus, who long, long ago used to give Jesus Christ the glory at her concerts has jumped headlong into the darkness. Almost hard to believe someone so seemingly sincere about her faith could not only lose it, but rebel so brazenly against God. Her current twitter account has Baphomet wallpaper, she refused to capitalize 'God' in her tweets and used x-mas instead of Christmas. To top it all off, of the 190 people she follows are infamous anti-Christian blasphemers & bigots Tyler the creator, Seth Macfarlane, AmericanHorrorStory, the Illuminati, Kesha, Nicki Minaj etc. etc. Just in the last decade the world has decayed to an almost unrecognizable state. https://twitter.com/MileyCyrus

• anis says:

Her twitter wallpaper is full of golden ugly baphomets.

• WarForYourSoul says:

Wow…only a slightly weird choice of wallpaper for a person that has a child like obsession with dogs, don't you think? Not to mention I counted 3 or 4 retweets of "The Illuminati" tweets in the past month or so, one quote from the Dalai Lama, and a mention on Christmas Day of having reoccurring dreams of her and Lady giving each other foot rubs. One tweet just says "11:23"…any significance in those numbers? I know nothing about numerology except that 11 and 7 are important as they are prime or "power" numbers, 1+1+2+3=7. Anyway I have no idea about that just throwin it out there.

I thought this was pretty interesting- on Dec.12 she tweeted "Why have I been looking at the clock at 5:19 everyday for the past week….". So just completely out of curiosity I googled "bible 5:19" and here's are what the first two results give us:

"Therefore whoever relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever does them and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven." Matthew 5:19 (after the the Sermon on the Mount).

I thought this one was especially interesting:

"We know that we are from God, and the whole world lies in the power of the evil one." 1 John 5:19

I'm not trying to make a point with the numbers and Bible passages I just thought it was worth mentioning :p

• Riddle says:

Well '11' is a very powerful magical number in numerology… and I have heard that the Iluminati like the number '23' for some reason, not sure why….

Perhaps because it is 22+1? I don't know… but '22' is known as a 'Master number' very powerful indeed.

As far as Baphomet is concerned, that is a symbol of some secret society rituals…. and of course if one is to survive very long in the music industry, one must adapt usually to its mores…. often…. unfortunately…. not ideal, but a fact…. I'm afraid… but just because she has all that on her site, or throws out certain quotes doesn't totally mean that she has completely 'fallen' for the dark side… she might be just keeping up appearances… ;-0

• WarForYourSoul says:

Thanks for the solid info on the numbers. I wasn't really implying anything with the things I noticed EXCEPT for the Baphomet. I'm sorry but there's no way a normal person chooses(or allows) Baphomet, a figure which has been "revived in the 19th century as a figure of occultism and Satanism", as their twitter background. If you are implying that Miley is simply "tricking" her execs and handlers and producers, I really don't think that's the answer. Not to mention this isn't like me or you having a Baphomet, this girl is idolized by millions of tweens and teens. What would they think if they somehow found out that ugly ass gold goat thing in their beloved Miley's background is a figure of occultism and Satanism??

44. Karina says:

I just saw this commercial not 10 minutes ago and thought “I should see if vigilant has a new article.” Dead on.

45. lupan says:

artificial neurons that could be turned on and off…would be good for treating depression and schizophrenia :)

46. Tracy says:

My husband and I saw this commercial over the weekend and when we heard the slogan at the end…we just looked at each other and said "mmph..transhumanism" – blatent much!

47. JWSO says:

I saw this commercial first…
    It has more wonderful blatancy than the first video posted… Enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXyNeOZrtRk

48. Anonymousan says:

Anonymous LTC FTC comment–this is a different “Anonymous” poster!

49. Ttower says:

When I saw this commercial, I expected to see articles written about it.

50. Masonicon says:

That's why I goes into Sciences that people calls it "Pseudoscience": there's far more than just "Merging man with Machine" when it comes to getting Superhuman powers(since Human Body is the most advanced machine on earth)

51. 27 moni says:

There is another one where the beats by dre speakers are implanted the the mans ears. I know some idiot is looking at the commercial saying”cool, I gotta get that”

52. fra says:

weird, or wonderful brain comapred to an infime quad core cortex a15 processor ._.

53. KARARYU THE DRAGON says:

I'll be first in line to get my biotronic brain chip with web access. Already need one. Just I'll tweak it out of the control grid.

54. No Credit Due says:

We all need to leave our computers – they are a part of our brain – externalized. So easy to track us. Are we really to believe we are to be dependent on laptops and computers for the rest of human history? Nah. Shit's weak.

• Riddle says:

The 'Shit' may be weak as you say….. but that does not mean it will go out of existence… they are already and will further develop technology of which our sci-fi movies and TV shows touted as 'science-fiction' only some years ago, but are soon becoming 'science fact.' So the fact that you say the technology is 'weak' means they will want to further integrate it into something not as 'weak' namely the human mind and body…. which this whole article is about…. and however they track everything on the computer, imagine how much easier and more ubiquitous it would be to track individuals when they have microchips, in effect homing devices integrated into their brains or bodies. Just be aware…. whatever you think in your wildest dreams, they have already started working on …. and whatever is the worst thing you can think of doing, they have probably already designed and sometimes implemented in their heads….

55. le roy elliott says:

another good article we dont have verizon in the uk, but the agenda goes forwards nonetheless. Ill be watching out for similar ads (we had a lot of dodgy corporate propaganda around the olympics) glad to see youre still writing its always interesting ive been getting your articles by email for years now.. Its appreciated!!! :)

56. Riddle says:

Yeah… when I first saw this commercial, I, like many others of like mind on this site, also cringed… ;-/ This phone and so called technology does not attract me at all… I have to agree, the human mind and body are thousands of times more complex than any tool or technology that man can create…. they often mimic, but can never quite do it like the original… perhaps, if the theories of extra-terrestrial or extra-dimensional beings is true, then these cold, unfeeling, technological beings as they must be, must at the same time hate AND admire the human form and wish it for themselves, need it… yet they can never quite recreate it…. so instead they have to subjugate it… thus we have 'Transhumanism.' The 'upgrade' to humanity.. if they ever manage to convince the masses to actually implement technology literally into the human body, which they are getting close to doing… then imagine the hell that would be created! It is the Book of Revelations coming to fact…. just imagine the 'upgrades' the 'technological software/hardware' incompatibilities alone that we have also suffered through on our our computers and mobile devices and we are supposed to go through that in our own human bodies?! Just hypothetically let's say…. NEVER!! Not for me, no thank you, I would rather go back to prehistoric times then have that kind of 'upgrade.' Sometimes it does come down to 'God' or the Creator or whatever mysterious and awesome force did create the Universe and everything in it… and continues to sustain it… if we don't have any belief in something like that at all, we *are* lost.. it doesn't matter what we call it…. its name does not matter… if we get hung up on names, that will separate us further. We have to realize It is all ONE SOURCE. All the religions would us believe otherwise, that is one of the greatest apostasies of the world.. but anyway, I digress… the bottom line is, if those sacred texts and beliefs say we are perfect? Then why should one improve on perfection? How *can* one do that? (Answer: you can't, 'cause if you do, then the thing wasn't perfect in the first place, hmmm, makes you think, doesn't it?). But anyway, fact is, they want to and are getting close to developing technology that will almost fully integrate with the human body and mind… a 'Transhumanist's (Elite's) Dream! 'Cause once that happens that's it for the 'common man' then he will be under full and utter control… once that technology is introduced, there might be no turning back…. there could be all sorts of 'upgrades' then downgrades, augmentation, everything we've seen in technology outside of us and more we could not even imagine… and imagine, once that total and utter control is in place… the 'New World Order' de facto… look it up, even if you think you know what it means…. and think about it… (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_facto), then if that technology merged with a totalitarian philosophy, humanity as we know it is through…. and just imagine, that if an individual (who will probably really no longer be an individual, but part of the 'collective' like the Borg, ala 'Star Trek' and also 'plugged in' like in the Matrix, which is what it looks like in the commercial… what if what is left of an individual does not do what the 'totalitarian' order wants, what will happen to it then? It will no longer be a 'he' or 'she' by then, but an 'it.' Perhaps that 'it' will no longer receive the necessary 'upgrades' it needs to survive or even be 'happy.' So, until 'it' does what the Totalitarian order wants, it will suffer, until it becomes part of the 'Collective' again…. why the 'Collective?' Because individuality would not and could not be allowed in a totalitarian controlled state of the world… it would mean something being out of control… .which goes against that way… it is easier to control great mass (es) of people if they all do the same thing, think alike… feel the same or nothing at all, etc. Simple. Think robot, think program. Think those who do not think the human mind, body and soul is sacred and should not be tinkered with. There you have it. Still want an 'upgrade?'

• Riddle says:

Oh and to add to my own post just 7 minutes ago (not 'Anonymous' as it says), oh well…. is this commercial, like VC says, actually demonstrating and actual device that will augment one's DNA and merge technology with the human body and mind? Well no, ofc not, but it does represent the mind of the elite and Transhumanist that wishes this on humanity and whose scientists are probably working on it as we speak…. as is being said on this site… anyway…

• Riddle says:

Oh yeah, knew I would forget something.. there is a specific technology that is already out but being introduced little by little, right now it is only in Austin, TX (technology central) and Salt Lake City, UT of all places… another emerging technological center, you'd be surprised… don't be fooled by the Mormon thing at all…)… but of all things, it is called ISIS… another occult and esoteric symbol with many layers of meanings… but anyway, of all companies, no big surprise at all! Verizon is touting it…. ofc… as…. drum roll please….. as a way to pay for everything through your cell phone… so, the disappearance of all cash… [insert Book of Revelations reference here...] ;-) So it's like that's one step, then one step further, separate but related, integrate technology into ALL facets of daily life and eventually literally the human body and mind and we do have the Book of Revelations in practice.. ('de facto!' 'in practice').. so yeah…. echoing what a lot of people are saying on the comments…. I think the Trans-humanists would love nothing more than to have all money digitized then they would literally be able to produce it out of thin air or make it disappear! At their whim…. as they do now to a certain extent with the Federal Reserve and all that…. but this way, it would be even easier to do it.. 'no one could buy or sell without it…' get it? And first it's the cell phone, then ten years later, or less, it's a microchip inserted into the brain, head, or hand, which if you have that 'mark' ('Mark of the Beast') then you can buy or sell, but not otherwise… huh… is this what John of Patmos was envisioning so long ago when he penned that Book? Not knowing of course what it was he was seeing, but nevertheless, it makes sense…. this should be a warning of what NOT to let happen…. what is written in there, also our own knowledge and intuition…. I personally love technology, but not so much that I want it to completely take over our minds and bodies…. that would be going too far….

57. _B_ says:

Good call VC. Did anyone else notice the 'eye' view coming from inside is forehead looking down at himself, and the camera zooming and as it enters through the forehead there is an eye/pupil- even has a reflection of what it's viewing.

58. WasabiCat says:

When I saw this commercial for the first time I just about fell over. I’m glad to see you covering it. I wouldn’t have noticed its underlying message without reading the information on your site first, VC. Keep up the hard work and thanks for what you do!

59. nameisnotimportant says:

it's funny how people ask me " OH MY GOD YOU DON'T WATCH T.V?" or "(GASP) YOU DON'T HAVE A CELL PHONE?" hahaha if they only knew just how free I am

60. Kliz says:

So… if I buy their phone…my DNA gets spliced, a chip rammed up my arse, and my brain reformatted to Windows 8.
    Thanks Droid it’s all I ever wanted!

61. DarkStarAz says:

I think I'll release a competing phone and call it "The Borg Phone"

62. Tim A says:

I remember seeing this commercial as well and thinking to myself how weird it was however all Android commercials that Verizon has put out have had pretty much the same theme that this one did. Having said that, I recently upgraded to the Droid DNA and it is a beast of a phone. Surely that must count for something. I’m actually typing this very post nit right now. If HTC and Verizon keep putting out pimped out devices like this one, I can look the other way when their stupid commercials come on.

63. ladyhudson says:

Yep I just knew there was somethin strange about this commercial. Ever since my eyes have been opened to all these different conspiracies, I see signs and symbolism everywhere and in everything. The crazy thing is every time I say to myself "Vigilant Citizen's gonna be all over this"…low and behold…you are.

64. Miss Dee says:

Always read VC, never comment.. But, Pentium 4s: Lmao! Good One!!! & So True at the Same time. Keep Up the Fight :)

65. Gina says:

This commercial creeped me out. Can't get more blatant than this. Thanks VC! :0)

66. Nick says:

I mean, I guess I can see why someone may be worried about this…But I think about things I know people have. Would you say that glasses is like the most ancient form of transhumanism; do you want to tell me that I'm submitting to the elite because I've needed glasses my whole entire life? How about hearing aids or robotic limbs? You are easily offending a lot of people with this ambiguatious post. There is a ton of grey area here; it's not as easy as "ohhp, there's Lady Gaga covering one of her eyes again."

67. Blackmangabbin says:

as soon as I seen this I said it’s transhumanist.

68. Shari says:

Who cares if it's only available to the rich. Transhumanism is not a "luxury" of the rich I want to indulge in.

69. SamV says:

Machine controlling men via transhumanism. Classic!