It might be time to seriously look into what is happening with Kevin Spacey. In case you were living in a cave since 2017, Spacey was accused of sexual assault by several people in the past years – mostly boys under 18. This led to the launch of several investigations in the United States and the UK and the filing of several lawsuits. Here are some of the accusations:
- Actor Anthony Rapp claimed Spacey made a sexual advance towards him in 1986 when he was 14. Rapp said that Spacey laid on top of him at a party and alleged that he “was trying to seduce” him.
- U.S. filmmaker Tony Montana claimed he was “forcefully” groped by Spacey in a Los Angeles bar in 2003.
- An unnamed man claimed he woke up to find Spacey lying on him while staying at his New York home in the mid-1980s. The man was 17 at the time.
- An unnamed actor woke up to find Spacey performing a sex act on him in 2008. The actor was 23 at the time.
- The son of actor Richard Dreyfuss claimed Spacey groped him in 2008 in his father’s presence.
- Barman Kris Nixon claimed Spacey groped him at a party held in the actor’s London apartment in 2008.
- The King of Norway’s former son-in-law accused Spacey of sexual harassment after a Nobel Peace Prize concert in 2007.
- In 2016, Spacey was charged with sexually assaulting a teenager at a bar in Massachusetts in 2016.
These accusations (and several others) caused Spacey to be removed from the Netflix series House of Cards and several other projects. While Spacey nearly disappeared from the public space in the past years, he nevertheless made some noteworthy appearances.
Let Me Be Frank
On December 24th, 2018, Spacey posted a strange video on YouTube called “Let Me Be Frank” where he took on the role of his famous character on House of Cards. And the entire thing was … chilling.
In this enigmatic monologue, Spacey was either speaking to the public in general or to someone in particular as he appeared to be addressing the allegations against him. At one point, he says:
“If I didn’t pay the price for the things we both know I did do, I’m certainly not gonna pay the price for the things I didn’t do. Of course, they’re gonna say I’m being disrespectful … not playing by the rules … like I ever played by anyone’s rules before. I never did. And you loved it.”
Later on, he says an enigmatic line:
“Now that I think of it, you never actually saw me die, did you?”
Then he puts on a large ring.
Did the ring symbolize something? I don’t know. But I do remember being thoroughly creeped out by that video (and the sinister music at the end) when it was posted in 2018. Far from being apologetic, the video had a sinister undertone and was somewhat threatening.
Then 2019 happened.
Three Accusers Dead in 2019
In 2019, a total of three Kevin Spacey accusers died – all of them in mysterious circumstances.
On February 25, Linda Culkin, the first whistleblower to go public against Spacey, was violently hit by a speeding vehicle.
On Feb. 25, Culkin was walking to her home when she was mowed down by a Toyota as she stepped into a busy intersection, Quincy Police Capt. John Dougan told Radar. She later died at Boston Medical Center.
- Stephen King doing the one eye sign.
- Kanye West claims Cardi B is an Illuminati industry plant to replace Nicki Minaj
- Stephen King: "we never sleep".
- Robin Williams’s daughter says it is 'disturbing' AI is used to replicate father's voice
- Nobel Prize goes to scientists behind mRNA Covid vaccines
- Washington Post: “The rise of ‘Chinese Communist Party’ as a pejorative”
- Reminder Anderson Cooper used to work for the CIA. Maybe he still does?
Subscribe to the NewsletterGet an e-mail notification as soon as a new article is published on The Vigilant Citizen.
Latest News2 months ago
This 2023 Berlin Fashion Show Was All About Mocking Christianity in the Trashiest Way Possible
Pics of the Month1 month ago
Symbolic Pics of the Month 08/23
Music Business3 months ago
The Hidden Messages in “The Idol” About the Music Industry
Movies and TV3 months ago
There is Something Terribly Wrong With Media’s Reaction to “Sound of Freedom”
Music Business2 months ago
The Occult Meaning of Doja Cat’s “Paint the Town Red”
Latest News2 months ago
Young Thug’s Lawyer Wants Video Evidence of a Goat Sacrifice Ritual to Be Suppressed From Trial
Music Business4 weeks ago
Doja Cat’s “Demons”: Can We Just Agree That the Music Industry is Outright Demonic?
Latest News1 month ago
This Agenda Given College Students in Canada Exemplifies How Education Has Turned into Indoctrination