Kesha Forced to Work With Dr. Luke Despite Allegations of Sexual Abuse

Kesha’s attempt to escape her contract with Dr. Luke was shut down by the Manhattan Supreme Court despite her claims of being drugged and raped by the producer.

Cutting ties with the occult elite’s music industry is nearly impossible and Kesha’s ordeal is proof of it. After a year-long legal battle with producer Lukasz Gottwald – professionally known as Dr Luke – Kesha was told by Manhattan Supreme Court Judge Shirley Werner Kornreich that she must fulfill her obligation to record six more albums with him … or end her career. Kesha is indeed locked into an exclusive contract with Luke (owned by Sony) which means that she cannot record with anybody else until the contract is fully honored.

As stated in my article Kesha Sues Producer/Handler Dr. Luke for Abuse Almost Leading to Death, Kesha’s original lawsuit describes a typical handler/slave relationship, one that is widespread throughout the entertainment industry.

The lawsuit stated:

“At eighteen years old, Ms. Sebert was induced by DEFENDANT LUKASZ SEBASTIAN GOTTWALD (a.k.a. “Dr. Luke”), a successful music producer, to drop out of high school, leave behind her family, home, and life in Nashville, Tennesse, and come to Los Angeles to pursue a glamorous career in the music industry.

For the past ten years, Dr. Luke has sexually, physically, verbally, and emotionally abused Ms. Sebert to the point where Ms. Sebert nearly lost her life. Dr. Luke abused Ms. Sebert in order to destroy her self-confidence, self-image, and self-worth so that he could maintain complete control over her life and career.”

It also describes some cases of abuse:

“Ms. Sebert took the pills and woke up the following afternoon, naked in Dr. Luke’s bed, sore and sick, with no memory of how she got there. Ms. Sebert immediately called her mother and made a ‘fresh complaint,’ telling her that she was naked in Dr. Luke’s hotel room, she did not know where the clothes were, that Dr. Luke had raped her, and that she needed to go to the emergency room. (…)

It also describes the stranglehold Luke had over the young pop star.

Dr. Luke repeatedly threatened that if she ever told anyone about these abusive incidents, he would destroy both Ms. Sebert and her entire family. (…)

“He would tell Ms. Sebert that she was nothing but his pawn, and if she did not obey his orders, that he would end her career”

Rejected

The judge however rejected the claims stating:

“You’re asking the court to decimate a contract that was heavily negotiated and typical for the industry.”

Kornreich heard arguments that Dr. Luke had invested a substantial amount — $60 million in her career — and that the producer had agreed to allow her to record without his involvement. The judge told Geragos that “decimates your argument,” adding, “My instinct is to do the commercially reasonable thing.”  Kornreich spoke of the lack of medical evidence such as hospital records to corroborate the assault allegations. “I don’t understand why I have to take the extraordinary measure of granting an injunction,” she said.
– Hollywood Reporter, “Judge Won’t Let Kesha Escape Dr. Luke Contract”

Kesha sobbing after hearing the final ruling.

Kesha sobbing after hearing the final ruling.

Therefore, despite allegations of drugging, abuse and psychological torment, Kesha must continue to record under Dr Luke’s contract or call it quits (with probable penalty).

Although I am aware that some unscrupulous people have used baseless rape allegations to spite and destroy other people, I believe there is a lot of truth to Kesha’s claims. Why would a fledgling pop star want to cut ties with one of biggest hit makers in the world in such a desperate matter? The lawsuit isn’t even about jail time or financial compensation, it is simply about ending a contract and cutting ties.

While the judge stated that her contract was “typical for the industry”, the slave/handler relationship described by Kesha’s lawsuit is also, unfortunately, “typical for the industry”. Dr Luke is not some random guy, he is a high level figure in the industry who worked with the biggest pawns in the industry such as Britney Spears, Katy Perry, Jessie J and Nicki Minaj. Coincidentally, all of these artists were featured on Vigilant Citizen due to their agenda-laden videos.

So, the next time you sign this sign, know that it is not simply about looking cool, it is a sign of complete submission to a dark and cruel industry.

ee93e6e1-c44f-4c20-9689-2e5bace54194

246 Comments on "Kesha Forced to Work With Dr. Luke Despite Allegations of Sexual Abuse"

Sara
4 months 8 days ago

My heart feels for her! I pray that God has mercy on her and that she can be set free. I hope she cries out to God.. He is the only one that can break the ties of the enemy.

Catherine the anti-christian.
4 months 8 days ago

Lord I pray for the victims of MKULTRA. The homeless mind control victims who are ignored by an judgmental indifferent populace. and the institutionalized labeled schizophrenic, and forced on medication, may someone notice their minds have been messed with oh Lord, instead of being shunned by society dear lord. I pray for those who are suicidal showing symptoms right under the noses of indifferent school administration, uncaring distracted celebrity worshiping peers, and clueless. abusive Illuminati connected parents. AMEN

mloglu
4 months 7 days ago

I suspect if she continues to fight, she’ll be gone.

Christie
3 months 28 days ago

Could be. Among Kesha’s many tattoos is a small smiley face on her foot. A symbol of death and The Joker (among other things) the smiley face frequently appears connected with a celebrity prior to their reported death. A recent example is David Bowie’s Black Star video where the smiley face appears 11 seconds in.

Thy Unveiling
3 months 28 days ago

Since when is the smiley face a symbol of death?! I suppose it makes sense with The Watchmen, but I didn’t know there were evil ties to smiley faces….

The_Truth
4 months 8 days ago

My heart feels for the hundred of thousands of children living in poverty and stricken with famine. She is nothing more than white trash who sold her soul and got what she deserved.

R3volution
4 months 7 days ago

While i agree that shes “getting her return”. Nobody deserves the things that are done to her and other people in the industry. Everyone makes mistakes. Its not like She just lost all of her money and has to live a normal life now. This is abuse above what many can imagine. For so many there is no returning from this. (Outside of God) its sad to see and to know the justice system ignores it. I feel for her…

Lin
4 months 4 days ago

Why didn’t your “loving god” prevent it in the first place. Where is he, the world has gone to total shit and there is no sign of him

BLBR
4 months 3 days ago

Completely false. It’s called free will. God could make you do whatever He wanted. But He gives you free choice; free will.

Selina
30 days 13 hours ago

We are living in a world cut off from the creator because of sin. Unfortunately or ancestors beget it and our sin perpetuates it. But God made a way for us to reconnect to him, the sacrifice of himself in a living human form to defeat Satan’s world and bring his creation back to him. Everyone who draws close to Jesus, admits to being a sinner and turns away from his/her sin is reconnected to the source of life, which is love. That my story…..don’t you want it to be yours?

Mel
3 months 9 days ago

Jesus died for her too. Her life & all those in famine & poverty you mentioned are all equally worth saving. Praying for Kesha.

The_Truth
4 months 4 days ago
Wow. I must have struck a cord that merits this many replies and thumbs-down. FASCINATING! The Truth is not an easy pill to swallow and most would rather live in denial despite it being right in their face. Go ahead, tell yourselves whatever you need to hear to be comforted by lies. Pretend to be self-righteous and conscientious but truthfully speaking, only God is holier than thou, so I enjoy reading what so many of you had to say. THE MORE NEGATIVE VOTES THE MORE I KNOW I’M RIGHT, TRUTH IS THE TRUTH. Not here to seek confirmation, validation or… Read more »
Thy Unveiling
3 months 28 days ago
I think you give yourself too much credit there, buddy. Thumbs down means people didn’t like what you had to say. And it doesn’t reflect you being right anymore than it reflects me being right. As for her being “white trash”, who’s to say she chose to represent herself that way? She had no choice in the songs she sang (like a young girl really wants to jump Mick Jagger’s bones, as she sings in Tik Tok. Irritating song, that is!) So what makes you think she wanted to dress or act as she did? It’s called putting on a… Read more »
devraj

well said sir, i agree

Queenof Nothing
4 months 8 days ago

Preach it, she’s just a trashy person that now wants to play the victim after she got a slice of cake..

MarMar
4 months 6 days ago
So every kid out there who aspires to be famous while collectively blind to the reality of their dreams deserves to be raped, beaten, and mentally tortured? I am no fan of Kesha, but that is a human with a heart, and mind. I can’t speak for anyone else, but my compation is not bound by size. My heart aches for all who experience such horrors, especially being someone who’s suffered through such things myself. It’s easy to through around insults, and judgments when you’ve never experienced that kind of nightmare for yourselves. For those of you who do not… Read more »
ChloeBlue
3 months 24 days ago

Beautifully and compassionately said! Thank you.

I know who\'s side I\'m on
4 months 6 days ago

She sold herself. You reap what you sow…

The_Truth
4 months 8 days ago
Whomever is voting this comment down is obviously insulted by The Truth. So be it. Why should I feel sorry for her? Where were her parents? Either she comes from trailer trash or white privilege, and either way, there are kids all around the world in worse circumstances who deserve our compassion more than her. Have you ever looked into the eyes of an African child famished and thirsty??? If you did, you wouldn’t feel bad for Ke$ha or whatever she calls herself. But hey, if you wanna feel bad for her, that’s your prerogative. Not judging you or anyone… Read more »
That_1_Girl
4 months 8 days ago

Caring about Kesha and her situation does not mean people cannot care about other people in bad situations. There is enough compassion in the world for all victims. Not, apparently, in YOUR mind to which I would say, YOU are sick and twisted.

Queenof Nothing
4 months 8 days ago

How is he or she “twisted ” for not feeling bad for her own faults lol.. These people know about the cruel things the entertainment industry offers them, yet they still sign the contract. Smh

Iggy
4 months 7 days ago

Yeah, and there’s a rumour floating around that Ke$ha got a perfect 1600 on her SAT. When I heard that, I thought that HAD to be bullsh*t. And I still feel that way. This girl’s dumb as a stump!

Catherine the anti-christian.
4 months 8 days ago

i have never seen anyone here pray for the currently homeless and institutionalized victims of MKULTRA. I bet some of you never even THINK about them.

ChloeBlue
3 months 24 days ago

Are you kidding? Many Christians, on this site and countless others, are acutely aware of the MK-Ultra program and its past and current victims and they ARE being prayed for. Especially, since praying is all most of us can do. As we’ve seen, even famous people, with plenty of money, resources and families have found it near impossible to get out of that evil entertainment system.

Wisdom Calling
4 months 8 days ago
I think we’re insulted by a callous outlook toward a fellow human being as she’s denied the benefit of protection in light of very serious claims. Only God knows how Kesha is complicit in this mess. She’s made some mistakes, like us: perhaps with greater consequences than ours. I’ve had a career in music. Most artists just want to make music and share it. When the powerful ‘industry’ steps in wooing them into a contract, the road to compromise begins. Anyone doing due diligence about label contracts would never sign them! Kesha signed. That doesn’t make her “white trash” and… Read more »
Alexandra
4 months 8 days ago

Please define “white privilege.” I am SO sick and tired of hearing that term bandied about!

ChloeBlue
3 months 24 days ago

It should actually be ZIONIST/Jewish Privilege….but no one dare mention the actually reality of things.
Go look at how vastly underrepresented actual non-Jews are in the movie industry….yet, we have the nonsense of #OscarsSoWhite being passed around on social media. Nope…it’s #OscarsSoJewish. They are the current elites and the privileged. Yet, blacks are pitted against whites with these viral memes and the race wars go on and on. Do a google “image search” for: #OscarsSoJewish to see the exact statistics I am citing.

compassion dude
4 months 8 days ago

White privilege is a term made up by racist shtheads. EEE thinks white peeps fill government, see o whitey should be openly discriminated against…yet be have a black(half white) president. You probably forgot that, didn’t you Truth n EEE?!. Guess if she were black you’d be pissed at the judges decision…?f racist ignorance

EEE
4 months 8 days ago

Where to begin. First, the US Congress is 80% white and 80% male, that is a fact. Second, where did I ever say that anyone should be discriminated against? How is pointing out the systemic racism the black community has faced racist? Second, are you honestly saying that racism is gone just because we have a “black (half white)” President? Third, I really have no idea what you are trying to say in that last sentence.

compassion dude
4 months 8 days ago

EEE, here’s what I’m saying;”if kesha is white you think she deserves this sht…if kesha was black…she’d be getting sht on by whitey”. Clear enough my racist friend? And yes, you can be any color other than white n be a racist a-hole Eee.

EEE
4 months 8 days ago

Again, you are reading something in my comments that is just not there. Someone asked for white privilege to be defined so I provided an explanation. Nowhere did I mention Kesha or that she somehow deserved what happened.
I would also like to ask again, why is pointing out the systemic racism the black community has faced racist? I am really puzzled at the level of defensiveness my comments have brought out.

compassion dude
4 months 7 days ago

Only caring about yer own dude…how about compassion for all. Kesha is in need of help…not sure her white privilege is helping her.

Aaron
4 months 4 days ago

Tell everyone about how the majority of drug cases are with non-whites, while the CIA ships and distributes their poisons to those neighborhoods to destroy communities and families and further the eugenicist agenda to kill all non-whites! Racism is a real thing, but its mostly by the Powers That Be and their actions through governments.

Queenof Nothing
4 months 8 days ago

You blacks are more racist …

Rica
4 months 8 days ago
You really are the queen of nothing. I have not seen in any racism in EEE comments and its obvious the only racist here is u. Sheer hatred in the way you come across which is really sad Oh u talk about hardship? Hardship is only being allowed to enter coloured churches, toilets, and stores, hardship is your wife or husband being sold to a different plantation and not seeing them again, hardship ?, I can go on! by the way… Africa was a self sufficient rich country, until white folk went there and drained it , so if Anyone… Read more »
compassion dude
4 months 7 days ago

Blacks in Africa warred with each other, captured and sold their captives too Rica. Read some history and stop hating

Iggy
4 months 7 days ago

dude is right. Not only did blacks participate in selling black slaves to American, but there were also many black slave owners IN America who were BLACK. That’s a documented truth.

Tina
4 months 5 days ago
I just want to point something out. Most slave owners were white very few were black and those who were black were once slaves and thought by buying black slaves they’d be seen higher in society. African tribes were much like Native Americans and civilizations like Rome,Greece,Sparta. They were all of one race but they sparred against enemy groups and they then sold those enemy groups into slavery. However not all slaves brought to America were just because of black slaves selling their own. That’s ludicrous. It’s a common practice around the world don’t act so surprised. As for this… Read more »
Weezy
3 months 18 days ago

Uh yeah but only 5% of whites in the South owned slaves AND that was 150+ years ago. So just get out of here with mindless drivel.

herbert

Hi Rica
I am from Africa and it I definitely not a country

EEE
4 months 8 days ago

I can define it. It’s the fact your grandparents and parents weren’t denied education, housing, or kept out of certain neighborhoods. They were not denied loans to start businesses and the list goes on and on…

sunshine
4 months 8 days ago

Well, whites today are denied education opportunities because less qualified “minorities” are taking spaces and funding, whites cannot live in Section 8 housing or go into minority neighborhoods because it can (and usually does) get you seriously injured or killed. So your grandparents allegedly suffered then, but whites suffering now are “just getting what they deserve”? You are an evil, vile person and your racism is appalling.

EEE
4 months 8 days ago

Please provide me with statistics showing whites are being denied education. Also, when did I ever say that anyone was “getting what they deserve”? I cannot even figure out how you would get that from my comment.

Queenof Nothing
4 months 8 days ago

These bad people from the past that did the blacks wrong are all dead, why should we whites pay now ? They don’t know that we can get the benefits they get because we’re white, unlike the minority. It feels like I can’t be myself in my own country smh.

Mary
4 months 6 days ago

Just to clarify I’ve never gotten anything special for being Hispanic. Not a scholarship, not a good paying job not a pat on the back. Also I’ve never crossed any border it is possible to be Hispanic and be from the United States. My family family lived in the Oklahoma area generation and generations ago.

stevieb
4 months 7 days ago

I might have worded it differently..but that’s a reasonable point. And begs more than a few questions..

compassion dude
4 months 8 days ago

And obviously, EEE only gives a damn about black people,…so isn’t that kinda racist. Lot’s of people have been sht on. Whether past, present, future. ..EEE sounds like he has zero compassion or heart. Sad for you EEE.

Queenof Nothing
4 months 8 days ago

“White previlge ” is a slogan blacks say.. Tbh everyone has hardships, but in their insecure heads black think they’re the only ones that can “suffer”.. Smfh the victimhood is real with these people…

Wouldliketoleaveamerica
4 months 2 days ago

You sound racist. The blacks? You can’t even say some, most, or even a few? Just the blacks?

If you never heard the term white privilege I’d have to say you’re already getting it . get it?

To say who cares? All those ppl are dead is ignorant.

Its applied on my multiple social issues.

Like the privilege of not being targeted and harassed by the police. Get it?

Take it you’ve never heard of white guilt either?

EEE
4 months 8 days ago

So you can only care about one thing or the other?

ChloeBlue
3 months 24 days ago

CHILDREN are born into these nightmares! How dare you say they get what they deserve.

LizziLoo
4 months 6 days ago

I don’t see why your compassion can’t be spread among several people and their circumstances.

sunshine
4 months 8 days ago

What’s with your racist, anti-white hatred? I doubt you’d use any other racial description as a slur, so why are you doing it with “white”? Also please stop with the “white privilege” nonsense. It’s a lie and shows you as an easily manipulated racist that allows your virulent hatred of white people to outweigh any sense you might have. Please seek help for your sick hatred, it’s not healthy.

ellie
3 months 26 days ago

i’m white and have experienced white privilege. i see it constantly. it’s not right, but it does exist.

DaddyDearest
4 months 8 days ago

All I hear from you is, “blah blah blah- I am a selfish scumbag”.

compassion dude
4 months 8 days ago

White privilege. Kesha is saner than you..the racist idiot. White privilege always keeps this white guy from getting city/state/ government jobs. ..they want minorities and females and no white males…so F you ahole

EEE
4 months 8 days ago

Yeah, because we sure don’t have that many white males in government positions…

Queenof Nothing
4 months 8 days ago

The Jews have all those positions. Why don’t you search it up for yourself … ADL and AiPAC are the cause of this and the traitors in government..

stevieb
4 months 7 days ago

Not as many as there should be. There’s a sizable portion of jews In the U.S government who apparently appear ‘white ‘to indiscriminating black racists( with ‘ tonque’ only partially ‘In cheek’)… And as the corporate media is so found of reminding us, the majority of Jews oppose ‘white’ interests by supporting all manner of left causes…with considerable influence on black ‘social mobility’..

sunshine
4 months 8 days ago

Actually, as a person that interacts with many government agencies, we don’t. Your anti-white hatred is vile and you are mentally ill. Seek help for your sick and twisted hatred of white people.

compassion dude
4 months 8 days ago

Nah, I was just openly denied sht due to being white. White privilege is b.s. for lazy or racist type aholes to excuse there own racist idiocy.

Weezy
3 months 18 days ago
People are being too hard on The Truth. If you really look at what was said, he is dead on. Maybe he could’ve said it in a less offensive way (to some people), but is it really that hard to differentiate his point? Which is pretty similar to a lot of other comments. I think alotof Christians get bogged down in perception and don’t realize that the world itself is not Godly. So to understand the reality of this world, you have to understand humanity and pay attention to actions and not words. I will say that anyone using the… Read more »
stevieb
4 months 7 days ago

I did see ethnic privelage being executed in that courtroom…but it wasn’t ‘white’ – and it had nothing to do with Kesha….quite the contrary, in fact..

Satan

That’s racist.

ELIXIR

As I alredy said TRUTH HURTS, face it 🙂

Queenof Nothing
4 months 8 days ago

African ain’t the only poor country, there’s many people in the world that has poverty. Also, I agree with your statement.

herbert
4 months 7 days ago

Again…..Africa is not a c-o-u-n-t-r-y

Tina
4 months 5 days ago

Africa isn’t a country it’s a continent.

whatever
4 months 14 hours ago

africa is a greek name. it’s time to come together cause the sh*t will hit the fan so get over the BS HiStory and defend the Bill of Rights or you all will be living in ‘Hotel Rwanda’.

Christinne
4 months 8 days ago

The truth? What truth? Ur truth, mate? Ure an offence to our intelligence. Africans need contraception, not aid, end of story. If u love them so much, go there and help them. There will be a reward for u and its not gonna be a good one.

Wouldliketoleaveamerica
4 months 2 days ago

You have to be a 90s baby.

Angie
4 months 8 days ago

The look on her face is that of complete misery. Pray for her . On the flip side, what kind of person would force someone who is in complete fear of them to continue to work for them? Only a heartless person with no soul. Sick bastard (Dr. Luke) probably gets off on this.

osari
4 months 8 days ago

Some of the insensitive, unsympathetic comments on this post make me really sad.

Celso
4 months 8 days ago

Please, don’t let them affect you. There’s light and goodness in the world, let’s stick firmly to it and not let go. Let’s cultivate a heart of unblemished purity, it pays. It pays.

Momo
4 months 3 days ago

Yep! It hurts to see people commenting on how she deserved to be raped and abused! And they are the same people who say their hearts feel for the children living in poverty! Honestly, I don’t believe someone who write such terrible things does have a heart. These people are sick douchebags!

Ann
4 months 8 days ago

I got so mad reading all the comments on Facebook. Nobody believes Kesha, they claim that she has no evidence and is a liar. I hope Kesha will not be killed off. May the Lord protect her. She is the strongest celeb along with Britney.

Alexandra
4 months 8 days ago

You have to wonder just whose side the judge is batting for.

Mama
4 months 7 days ago

Do you? Our “legal” system is Lucifarian from it’s inception. So, who the “judge is batting for,” is quite clear.

D D d
4 months 8 days ago

Nobody believes her on fb? Really? Aren’t you just trolling in to slander just a bit way off, to get away with it unnoticed?

Sheila
4 months 8 days ago

This article breaks my heart… My prayer goes to her. Just how many more musicians/artists need to go down the dehumanizing and destructive path until people realize something is very wrong with the music industry? We all know how this is gonna end:
a) Kesha will get a ‘rehab’ to make her more ‘obedient’ (like Britney)
b) she will be killed soon enough (like Whitney)
Music industry is a devil’s den with no way out.

Dixie
4 months 8 days ago
There’s only one way out, which is the same out for all of us, and that is through the Salvation of the Cross. God’s love has no conditions or limits, but our salvation does. He loves even the lowliest of us, but it’s up to us to receive His gift of eternal life. I pray all of these celebrities wake up and find true peace. Maybe Kesha will be one of them? Her past can be left behind. All those horrible songs and lyrics. She can’t escape their existence, but she can find redemption. Go be a soccer mom in… Read more »
Mia
4 months 7 days ago

That’s exactly what I think. Maybe she’s gonna “suicide” because of this.

Wouldliketoleaveamerica
4 months 2 days ago

Wow, pretty dark don’t cha think.

scoobydooby
4 months 8 days ago
I was reading an article, that said the Judge didn’t rule in her favor because it would’ve set a precedent. And anyone wanting to leave their contract could site this case. Even though kesha wanted a life of fame, I feel bad for anyone that’s been abused and had their humanity taken from them. Evidently, she wasn’t a willing participant if he had to drug her unconscious first. I think she was young and way over her head. She hasn’t had a hit in a long time and nobody is checking for her. No reason for them not to let… Read more »
kandi
4 months 5 days ago
that’s true about rihanna her 10 years of fame are over! She cancelled the superbowl, grammys and her album was released for free also she delayed her tour 1 month because is not selling good and even if she performs at the BRITS 2016 that means that her handlers are forcing her to go out to shows because she is not being accepted by the public anymore. Also her sex kitten programming is out of control, too much sex with strangers and always getting naked shows that she believes that she is only a sex doll! poor girl, she is… Read more »
The_Truth

(SPOILER ALERT)

Dear VC, please do an article about ‘ZOOLANDER 2’, it has a plot where big Fashion moguls come together to do a blood sacrifice secret ritual of a child. The whole thing is eerie and creepy in a movie that is intended to be silly, goofy and funny.

Crazynyc
4 months 6 days ago

In the first zoolander there is making the model a mind controlled killer by evill will Ferrell. Now baby sacrifice. That is disgusting howbthey bring it all put yet try to disguise by making it seem funny, all to confuse

D D d
4 months 4 days ago

You can plug it all you like here, but it ain’t making dollars on my behalf. Not even via rental or bin-browsing in over about 2 months from now.

Wouldliketoleaveamerica
4 months 2 days ago

You do recall when they made funny when will ferrel punched a baby?

D D d
4 months 8 days ago

Why don’t you just private messege?

free your mind
4 months 8 days ago
I read an article recently detailing the corruption within the legal system, including the judges. This verdict sends a loud and clear message to all artists under similar conditions. The corrupt judges will one day reap what they have sown. They most likely are in the Luciferian network as well. So it is little wonder such judges would issue such a verdict. Mark Passio says the Satanic network goes to the top. If I was Kesha, I would take the money, hopefully she saved some, and retire from making records. It’s not worth it, but then, would she then suddenly… Read more »
Mama
4 months 7 days ago

Fantastic comment. Look at kathleen kane.

mhmm
4 months 8 days ago
This is absolutely disgusting… I am so scared for her as I imagine luke probably feels like he has won now. He probably did one of those evil disney laughters seeing that he got her where he wanted her to be. I’m so sad for her and anybody else who is going through this in that fuck up industry. Lord knows what he will do with her now since she has to go back with him. This isn’t fair. The judge really sided with a stupid contract over life and then has the audacity to say “My instinct is to… Read more »
seeking truth
3 months 25 days ago

What they as musicians should do is unite to break the hold if a good aunt of them rallied for her cause then there would be some social pressure.. but I guess unity is an illusion when half of them are not even aware of what is happening to them due to the splitting of the psyche and attaching demons to alter egos…

LoboTaker
4 months 8 days ago

This is real sad article. I hope she could escape of them in the future.

Queenof Nothing
4 months 8 days ago

She will and will sign with another illuminati music record lmao..

LoboTaker
4 months 4 days ago

Yeah, but look – she doesn’t want this. Or she will have brainwashing again, then she want this, unfortunately.

Celso
4 months 8 days ago

That’s so sad, the system being used to openly oppress someone, like in some Kafkaesque nightmare. May she one day cut ties with whoever hurts her and find peace.

J. Anthony
4 months 7 days ago

What is wrong with some of you? So, I can’t show compassion and empathy for Ke$ha, and care about homelessness and bigotry all at the same time? Just because she’s a musician, she doesn’t deserve to have others care for her too? I pray that some of you get past your narrow-minded ways…

jason warner
4 months 8 days ago

just end your career in music and get out with your life

Lucilla
4 months 7 days ago
I feel sorry for the girl. I remember when she tweeted that she never wanted to sing ‘Die Young’, a song that glorified death and within minutes was forced to take down the tweet but by then enough people had already taken a screen shot. But in all fairness, when it’s THAT bad. Just quit. There is more to life than pop music and celebrity status. She also wouldn’t be the first being locked in an seemingly unbreakable contract with Sony. Prince and George Michael both left the industry for a decade back in the days for the very same… Read more »
seeking truth
3 months 25 days ago

The judge gave her the options either do the 6 more songs with Sony or end your career…if she chooses to end her career and repent she can break free from this stronghold just like that rich man who wanted to follow Jesus and Jesup told him to sell all his things and give to the poor and come be his follower sadly just like that man many of these celebs love the riches even more than their own souls… I feel that once she has fulfilled hee contractual obligations with Sony they will get rid of her.

Mel
3 months 9 days ago

Small correction, she’s forced to 6 more albums not just 6 songs. That’s liky a minimum of 6-10 YEARS more.

Breaking a contract will likely cost her a ton of money and if stuff on this site is to be belived, possibly her life and the lives of her loved ones. I’m real sad for her, prayers or her to get out.

Aisyah
4 months 8 days ago

Poor girl. That is so traumatizing.

Aisyah
4 months 8 days ago

Just as his title implies, Dr Luke is a true psychologist but working for the evil side. Like one of those who run the Guantanamo facilities. Guantanamo isn’t run by military but psychologist whose only aim is to find out what is the best way to destroy a human being mentally, physically, spiritually. To ultimately subject the prisoners under their control. Sadly, Kesha is very much in same situation like those of a Guantanamo prisoner.

Wouldliketoleaveamerica
4 months 2 days ago
Really? Being held against your will by imprisonment tortured by the best at doing, it, hearing other ppl being tortured, is the same as not wanting to make music with a guy whom may have drugged and raped you? What’s the worse that could happen? Hire some bodyguards to watch your back, make them waste their time, effort, money pumping shitty music and videos, then retire. We all know those prisoners will never leave. Every time VC does an article like this comment after comment ppl are so sad and or they’re gonna pray. What common normal person really wants… Read more »
Cosmic Cat
4 months 8 days ago

Does no one realise the repercussions this will have on impressionable minds/fans …. If a person gets raped or abused now they won’t even bother speaking up about it or even reporting it. It’s disgraceful whichever way you look at it

Rissa
4 months 8 days ago

If you play with fire, you’re going to get burned. Don’t sign the Faustian agreement in the first place and lose your soul. Fame isn’t worth it.

D D d
4 months 8 days ago

I find it a bit odd, that this news is shown on some gossip and entertainment-pages on the side collumns of webnews. When there are million-dollar-deals at steak, normally they would jump on it. 60 million is enough to save some country’s pensionplan. No, let’s focus on the tears instead of the words, is what they are doing. Ingnore the doings of the so called dr., and maybe sell a coat with linked commercials. The cruelty of the judge makes me wonder about personal connections and earlier cases.

Sanat Toma
4 months 8 days ago
Even after all the years of Hollywood/Illuminati/Luciferian/Monarch/MK-Ultra/Slave/Handler/Occult topics becoming more and more popular, and even arguably mainstream, the court of public opinion seems to be completely oblivious to the rampant mind control abuse prevalent in the Music Industry when it comes to this case. Most people mindlessly, yet arrogantly ignorantly authoritatively took the side of the Judge and the Record Label, and acted completely shocked that such accusations were made and immediately jumped to the conclusion that it was all made up. I woke up to tons of negative replies today on an article where I casually suggested sexual abuse… Read more »
Katara
4 months 8 days ago

Despite of the outcome which is so sad it can’t be put into words I think she is still amazingly strong and couragous for speaking out against one of the biggest people in the industry. *Sending you lots of positive energy Kesha*.

Red
4 months 8 days ago

This is absolutely disgusting and absurd. We, the people of this world, does not stand for this!

Jellified Skunk
4 months 6 days ago
I absolutely believe Kesha because of her face, i was forced to be around several of my abusers because one of them became a brother-in-law, my sister married his brother and i cried many times the way she is crying there. If she were lying least be asking for money as well as not crying with very clearly, fear and pain. Not only that by suing him she lost 2yrs of a career, if money was her motive than that makes absolutely no sense alone. People who are saying she is lying have clearly never been abused. It’s just like… Read more »
Dee2002
4 months 8 days ago

I really hope she makes it through this. Keep her up in prayer. She will need it having to work under him.

question everything
4 months 5 days ago
Although I generally agree with VCs opinions expressed here, let me play the devils advocate here (perhaps literally), and justify the judge’s decision do dismiss Kesha’s case. Public opinion has sided with Kesha’s story because it involves allegations of abuse and sexual assault. Of course, such claims have to be taken seriously and, given the history of Dr. Luke and show business in general, there very well may be some substance in these claims. I mean a big bad showbiz mogul taking advantage of a young troubled high school drop out from a small country town in exchange to launching… Read more »
Wouldliketoleaveamerica
4 months 1 day ago

Dead on!!! Best comment by far.

D D d
4 months 4 days ago

Look on page 14 of the newspapers too, is what i always said, but nowadays those are only collums and car-adds.