Proof is piling up that Britney Spears is a victim of mind control at the hands of unscrupulous handlers. While mass media points their finger at specific “controlling” individuals, it is increasingly obvious that she is the product of a system that totally suppressed her free will and personal freedom. What makes Britney’s case different from others is that the apparent feud between her past and present handlers is causing some otherwise “censored” information to leak out about how pop stars are completely owned and handled by people behind the scenes. If people are lead to believe that Spear’s case is special, well, it is more common than most would believe.

The upcoming Sam Lutfi trial (Spear’s former manager and handler) might bring up more revelations about Britney’s near-slave status. The singer’s former nanny is set to testify about Lutfi’s manipulative tactics and, according to a source: “she just wants the truth to come out and it will be shocking”. Britney herself won’t be at the trial because, according to the judge, it would cause her ‘irreparable harm and immediate danger.’ Re-read this sentence closely and ask yourself : “Why?”  Is it because MK slaves who learn about their true condition are often programmed to “self-destruct”?

As the article below states, all of her internet activities are closely controlled and monitored so, chances are, she’ll never end up on Vigilant Citizen. Hope she’ll find a way to free herself one day.

Britney Spears’ former nanny ‘to testify in Sam Lutfi trial that star has been emotionally manipulated’ by her handlers

Britney Spears finally has her personal and professional back on track, bagging a high-profile position as a judge on The X-Factor and marriage proposal from agent Jason Trawick.

But trouble is looming for the the vulnerable pop star as her public meltdown is set to be dredged up in a Los Angeles courtroom again this week.

Former manager Sam Lutfi is suing the singer and her parents for breach of contract, defamation and libel and RadarOnline has reported that Lourdes Torres, a former nanny for Britney’s children, will testify that the singer has been emotionally manipulated throughout her court-mandated conservatorship.

Torres, who cared for Britney’s two sons in the months after the conservatorship was instated in 2008, will testify to witnessing emotional manipulation.

She also claims that she quit her job because she was ‘so disturbed’ by what she saw happening to the singer, a source said, adding: ‘[Torres] isn’t after money, she just wants the truth to come out and it will be shocking.’

The trial is expected to last close to three weeks, with Lutfi, Britney’s fiance, Jason Trawick and her parents scheduled to testify.

Lutfi also filed papers at Los Angeles County Superior Court in September asking a judge to make the former Disney star available as a witness.

But Britney will not be taking the stand as, according to Fox News, the judge has ruled it could potentially cause her ‘irreparable harm and immediate danger.’

Spears’ legal team have successfully prevented the singer from having any contact with Lutfi for the past three years by having a restraining order granted against him.

Spears’ father applied for the order in 2009 claiming: ‘Mr Lutfi has drugged Britney. He has cut Britney’s home phone line and removed her cell phone chargers. He yells at her. He claims to control everything – Britney’s business manager, her attorneys and the security guards at the gate.’

And since the restraining orders have expired, Britney’s team have restricted her cellphone and Internet usage to ensure that Lutfi is not able to contact her.

A source told RadarOnline.com: ‘Britney’s cell phone and internet use is restricted and heavily monitored, and this is done for her protection.

‘Britney’s father Jamie and her fiance Jason want to make sure that her former manager, Sam Lutfi, isn’t able to contact her’.

‘Britney and Jason essentially share a cell phone, and it’s routinely checked to see who has been calling.’

The 30-year-old, who was committed to a  psychiatric ward in 2008, is also not allowed access any gossip websites to prevent her from seeing any negative stories about herself.

But despite the fact that a judge has ruled that Britney isn’t mentally competent enough to testify, a source told RadarOnline that Lutfi’s lawyers are still pushing the issue.

While it is unlikely the singer will ever testify, if she did the source says: It would be explosive for so many reasons.’

Jury selection began last Friday and will continue on Tuesday, with opening statements expected later in the week.
Source: Mail Online

148 Comments on "Britney Spear’s Former Nanny To Testify in Trial About How the Singer was Manipulated by Handler"

FoodForThought
Britney summed up her career very clearly in one statement: she made a deal with the devil. It is sad because Britney has always been truly and genuinely a good person with what seems to be one of the biggest hearts in Hollywood. The epitome of the ideal America's Sweetheart image. I've watched all her interviews from when she was a kid to now and I definitely think There is something wrong going on behind the scenes. As someone who watched her from the very beginning on The Mickey Mouse Club, I remember watching her step onto that spotlight for… Read more »
Isamary Bonilla
2 months 7 days ago
You took ALL of the words Right out of my mouth. Seriously, I’ve never truly cared for any other celebrities who sold their soul but Britney is an exception because I grew up as a fan of hers. I seen these interviews you are speaking of as well. She’s still somewhere in there deep down. But it seems like she lost herself and her eyes seem vacant. They don’t chink anymore when she smiles. Last time I saw her genuinely smiling was when she was at her young prime with Justin Timberlake. It all went downhill after that. If he… Read more »
Robert Vandriest-Mit
Hi folks, I am Robert and its said what happens today in our entertainment industry. I can tell you that there is alot going on outside of view of the public in places such as amusement parks. I was born into a classic generational  High [32/33 degree] Free Masonic Family on both side and also i found out on the side of my stepfather family. I underwent since the age of 3 months up till my main programmer died after the age of 25. I underwent SRA within the Mk-Ultra Monarch Programming, including frequent rape, especially between 2 and 6,… Read more »
ella

she isnt mentally competent enought o testify, buof course she is able to perform, make music, perfumes, do x factor, and promote all of these. What world do wel ive in that we accept such bullsh*t

tricktrack

who cares? britney spears is not very nice and she's really rude on x factor

Shrim 79

There's a scene in the movie "Ichi The Killer" where a woman is being horrifically beaten by a man. The title character witnesses this, kills the abuser, turns to the woman and enthusiastically says "I'M the one whose going to be beating you up from now on!"

I was reminded of the above scene after reading this article. It seems like Brit left one handler for another, possibly worse one.

Stacey

So sad…..this is the exact why you never want your kid to be a Disney star. It sounds so much like what Anna Nicole smith was going through. Hopefully Britt can get a grip on this before its too late.

Just reading all of these comments and thinking about how Britney has changed since she first came out makes me sad.She was so cute,sweet,and funny and so alive!she could probably be this way again if she were free from everyone controlling her and watching her every move.It's like she's afraid to be herself,all of her smiles now seem forced and she looks dazed and confused most of the time.I have always been a fan of hers and even when she had her breakdown and everyone was calling her crazy I prayed for her and I'm still praying for her,something seems… Read more »
Aro
For years I have been judging this woman based on her media's portrayal and not really knowing anything about her. Would laugh at jokes about her ect… (Mostly from Joan Rivers). I don't know why I had a sudden change of heart towards her… After seeing her on The X Factor I just realized that everyone is equal and is not to be judged. I also noticed how much pain she seems to be harbouring and that broke my heart. Having never been a fan of her or her music, in a space of two weeks I really felt for… Read more »
Christopher
I really wish this story ends soon. I hate all the Illuminati shit going on in the world and I definitely hate what Britney is going through. I am not her best fan in the world, but one of these days I saw her documentary "For The Record". That's painful to watch. She says she cannot go out to have a walk with a friend, take an ice cream, or simply go out to her own garden to take the sun. She's constantly harassed by lots of people who is in control of her. I know she has committed mistakes,… Read more »
Lex

OH my God… I am blown away….ya see the article on Britney on Yahoo!? I have been trying to tell people whats really going on and posting this page linked in the comments and YAHOO! Is deleting every one of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It will not stay posted for longer then two seconds! Yahoo! is not letting people see the truth! Fuck the media!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank God for this page. Bless you all! And please help spread the word! Maybe even try posting for yourself on Yahoo! I cannot believe they are taking my comments down! Wow!!!

complikat3d

Growing up I was a huge fan of hers, but I would get the oddest feelings when I would watch a video… I would feel that something bad was going to happen to her. As a kid I would kinda dismiss my feeling and finish enjoying whatever song was on at the time but the feeling never completely went away. I also remember when that song "Lucky" came out my heart broke for her and I couldn't understand why, but now I guess I knew back then something wasn't quite right with her situation. I pray she frees herself.

You Know Britney Is Just So Tired And Depressed, due To all that has been running in her life, And the Media Is Not Helping The situation, they are making it worse. If Britney wants the peace and tranquility Only the Power of The Holy Spirit can Restore Her Soul and Peace Of Mind. May She See the Light.

Nikki

Theres no doubt in my mind that britney IS and was a victim of MK ultra also known as monarch mind control these days. The girl is mentally unstable due to all the trauma and pain she endured during her programming. Its absolutely discusting that this is wuts goin on behind the scenes in the music industry and hollywood. its ok though, more n more people are wakin up the illuminati and the plans for a NWO.. were literally in a battle between the light n darkness..

S
I'm just finishing reading "Thanks For the Memories" by Brice Taylor and if she can get out it gives hope that anyone can. I've been praying for Britney's freedom, it's important to remember that she's the same as the rest of us, just put into the wrong hands; and that nothing is impossible with the Almighty God. With all that said, they make it very difficult to get out, it almost seems impossible to get a fair trial and it's likely that it will be set up to fail. The evil are in and run everything, but there are good… Read more »
gls

How did you manage to read Taylor's book? It's very depressing to say the least.

S

I wasn't implying you were weak-spirited, I guess what I meant is that it really isn't for everybody. It's very disturbing and at points I was wondering if I should be ingesting it. I guess with a similar background as hers, but not to such an extreme extent, I can stomach it maybe more than others. I was telling my mom about and said she probably wouldn't wanna read it.

gls

Trying hard not to be weak-spirited, however I'd rather not sit and read the sick antics of certain people, thank you very much.

S

I agree, it is really depressing and for a couple days I was on a real bummer. But I powered through because there was so much to learn. I'd rather be aware of the hideous reality than live in a false fantasy. I found the ending to be optimistic so I was glad to have finished it. I highly recommend it to anybody who isn't weak-spirited.

Anna

May be Sam was the one who wanted to save her from handlers? They just destroyed him after it

shadow

To me, it seems that he was the only one who tried to free her!! It was in her time with him when she became more daring to handlers and even started to shave of her hair to show them that she own her own life. I think the nanny works for those evil people and that is why it became a classic story where the helper becomes the evil man, while the evil people are those who tried to save her! ooohhh with help from the judge who knew all about her harmful self destruct condition.

angie webb

Everyone of britney family and handlers should be invastated they all will burn in hell and should be ashame am britney biggest fan I believe britney will breakout of this maddest 2013.

Miss E.Kay
Looks like the circus is in town. Now, Sam Lutfi had a restraining order slapped on him by Britney's parents after giving her a cell phone because she was tryiing to get help. THis leaked from Sam Lutfi's sister during the first court case. Why are they going after Sam now? My understanding is that he was trying to be a friend to Britney and not a handler at all, he has an interview stating that she is scared and does not want to come forward. If you look at the photos of them together and her condition, it does… Read more »
chillak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrwiVkF8ig8&li… this is very interesting…

Drizzle

Why in the world is a grown behind woman having everything she does monitered. I see her on X-Factor and she looks and sounds fine but you are telling me that her whole life is being censored like she is a baby? Poor Britney. I want to be an actress because I love to act, but is this really fame's price.

All this talk about Britney Spears. I'm not surprised that her "handler" is suing her for basically losing his grip. I wonder what her sister Jamie Lynn is doing since she's not really in the spotlight anymore.

Robert Vandriest-Mit
Hi again, Not that i know off. But i guess the control freaks of the Illuminati wont gonna like it, as some part of the veil will be lifted and for the world to see, that is for that part of the world that lives open with their eyes and not closed as the majority in LaLa land.  Iwas reading yesterday as few things on this side that made me heavenly trigger and switching of alters seen my own childhood. It was about oen particular section that was written and mentioned on Britney Spears Tours, something about a chair. But… Read more »

Any updates on this?

I have started keeping track of this situation aside from most others. There are a few reasons why. One is that the evidence that is out there is just sometimes mind blowing. Two is that you can see it in her eyes she is just dying to get out of this nightmare she lives. It's so sad. I was never a big fan of her but now seeing the truth of what these stars have to live with makes me see her in a way different light. Keep us posted. I am interested to see what all comes of this.
est