Feb 15th, 2011 | Category: Latest News | 224 comments

Miley Cyrus' dad, Billy Ray Cyrus, told GQ he is 'scared' for his daughter's future in the spotlight.

In this startling interview with GQ, Billy Ray Cyrus mentions Miley Cyrus’ “handlers”, his fears of seeing her dead like Anna Nicole Smith and Michael Jackson and the evil side of the industry.

Here’s the NY Daily News report on it:

Since condemning Miley Cyrus’ bong scandal in December, Billy Ray Cyrus hasn’t said much about his daughter or the controversies that keep surrounding her.

But in an interview conducted a mere five days after the video leaked, for GQ’s March issue, he comes out swinging.

Among the most startling revelations is an admission that “Hannah Montana” “destroyed” his family and his fear that 18-year-old Miley could possibly end up meeting the same tragic fate that befell controversial stars that came before her – namely, Michael Jackson, Kurt Cobain and Anna Nicole Smith.

“Every time something happened in Miley’s career, every time the train went off the track, if you will – Vanity Fair, pole-dancing, whatever scandal it was – her people, or as they say in today’s news, her handlers, every time they’d put me … ‘Somebody’s shooting at Miley! Put the old man up there!'” Billy Ray told the magazine about why he used to have such a strong public presence in his daughter’s life.

“Well, I took it, because I’m her daddy, and that’s what daddies do,” he added. “‘Okay, nail me to the cross, I’ll take it … ‘ ”

Now the 49-year-old father of six said he realized “they used me every time.” And he eventually reached his breaking point, choosing not to attend the starlet’s 18th birthday party last year.

“You know why I didn’t go? Because they were having it in a bar,” he explained. “It was wrong. It was for 21-years-old and up. Once again all them people, they all wanted me to fly out so that then when all the bad press came they could say, ‘Daddy endorsed this stuff … ‘”

“If I would have went out there I would have been right in the middle of all this stuff that’s going on right now with the bong. They’d be hanging it on my ass,” Billy Ray continued. “I had the common sense … I said, ‘This whole thing’s falling apart up there and they just want to blame all of this stuff on you again.’ I’m staying out of it.”

Billy Ray, who is in the process of divorcing Miley’s mom Tish, said he knew something was especially wrong in the days before the video of the teen star smoking salvia from a bong hit the web.

He explained to the magazine that he had heard her “handlers” were concerned about a missing iPhone and bartering with the people who obtained it.

“And that was on the heels, the week previous, of some pictures from Spain [which showed Miley drinking a beer] – a five- or seven-day period of just boom!” he recalled. “There’s a train wreck happening and my daughter’s right in the middle of it.”

Since he didn’t know what was on the missing phone, Billy Ray said he tried to find out through Miley’s team.

“They told me it was none of my business,” he claimed. “I’m dealing with somebody that had only known my daughter for possibly four years and I’m her daddy. I was pretty damn insulted.”

“And I took that as the ultimate alarm,” he continued. “‘It’s none of your business’! None of my business that you’re out running around L.A. trying to buy kids’ computers and phones because there’s something about my daughter?”

In her own recent interview with Marie Claire, Miley apologized for disappointing her fans with the drug incident, but also noted that it’s “normal” to be “imperfect” at her age.

Billy Ray made a similar concession in the GQ interview, admitting, “There’s no doubt I did stuff when I was a teenager that I’m sure could have turned out horribly.”

“I’ve done some stupid crap – I do stupid crap. We all do. But it’s different when you sit back and you see it happening to your little girl,” he explained. “I feel like I got to try. It’s my daughter”

“And,” Billy Ray added, “some of these handlers are perhaps more interested in handling Miley’s money than her safety and her career,” something that leaves him “scared for her.”

Billy Ray went on to discuss how fame ultimately cut short the lives of Jackson, Cobain and Smith, which has made him all the more eager to help his daughter navigate through life in the spotlight.

When he looks back on Miley’s rapid rise to fame through “Hannah Montana,” on which they both starred, he said he sees how “the business was driving a wedge between us.”

“It destroyed my family. I’ll tell you right now – the damn show destroyed my family,” Billy Ray declared, before admitting he wishes they never agreed to do the Disney Channel show.

“I’d take it back in a second. For my family to be here and just be everybody okay, safe and sound and happy and normal, would have been fantastic. Heck, yeah,” he said.
“I’d erase it all in a second if I could.”

And for those who believe Billy Ray’s concern is really about whether his daughter will continue to be a cash cow, he offered to set the record straight.

“I’ve never made a dime off of Miley,” he insisted. “You got a lot of people have made percentages off of her. I’m proud to say to this day I’ve never made one commissioned dollar, or dime, off of my daughter.”

Billy Ray didn’t place all the blame on those currently in Miley’s life. There are also evil forces at work, he claimed.

“Somewhere along this journey, both mine and Miley’s faith has been shaken,” he said. “That saddens me the most.”

His family, Billy Ray argued, is now being ruined by Satan.

“No doubt,” he insisted. “There’s no doubt about it.”

And Billy Ray also held himself partially responsible for his daughter’s behavior.

“How many interviews did I give and say, ‘You know what’s important between me and Miley is I try to be a friend to my kids’? I said it a lot,” he admitted. “And sometimes I would even read other parents might say, ‘You don’t need to be a friend, you need to be a parent.’ Well, I’m the first guy to say to them right now: You were right.”

“I should have been a better parent. I should have said, ‘Enough is enough – it’s getting dangerous and somebody’s going to get hurt,'” he continued. “I should have, but I didn’t. Honestly, I didn’t know the ball was out of bounds until it was way up in the stands somewhere.”

- Source

Michael Jackson and Anna Nicole Smith were mentioned in the article  When Insiders Expose the Ugly Side of the Entertainment Industry.

Tags: , ,

COMMENTS

Please note that the comments are moderated and that all spam, insults, proselytizing and hate speech will be removed.

224 Comments to “Billy Ray Cyrus in GQ: My family is under attack by Satan, I’m ‘scared for’ daughter Miley”

1. knew it says:

sad :/

• formermileyfan says:

Well…..she's totally boost it now. She could easily get a job as a hooker and sad thing is, she would enjoy it.

• DAvid KInd SOul says:

Correct Billy.

And it is YOU has let this happen.

You and your arrogance and selfish greed.

Repent and beg the lords forgiveness.

And go get your daughter.

Her soul is YOUR responsibility.

• Rosanna says:

No her soul is HER responsibility but his role in her fall is his responsibility. HE needs to father up and stop acting like a weak pansy!

2. WHAMMO! says:

I'm actually starting to become curious as to whether VC believes Satan exists. I hope he does believe, because Satan is the source of their power.

• vava says:

i believe when they say Satan they mean it in a figurative way not literal satan

• greymatter says:

Oh, you better believe satan or some evil exsist, because even if you don't, these people do and that makes it just as real. I am sure VC has talked a little about the Luciferian agenda and Satan to some degree. Read some of his earlier articles. Whether everything is so cut and dry, black and white, good and evil is another thing all together. IMO, I personally believe that too much of anything is a bad thing. The point is to remain balanced and concise, and not got to the extremes of both sides of the equation.

• Truangel777 says:

Indeed, who would be decieved by an adversary you could "see" setting the trap for you. Too many I would guess, but hopefully my point is understood.

"O divine art of subtlety and secrecy! Through you we learn to be invisible, through you inaudible and hence we can hold the enemy's fate in our hands." ~ Sun Tzu

"Learning the game of power requires a certain way of looking at the world, a shifting of perspective. Mastery of one's emotions and the arts of deception and indirection are essential." Robert Greene (48 Laws of Power)

Not my ideas…

• Maranatha! says:

Why do you think Satan is a metaphor?

• Concerned says:

Because those who wrote about Satan, ie the authors of the Bible…many believe that that was their original intention.

• donte2k says:

The Word of God (bible) says satan is lucifer, the angel who fell from heaven. He's not a metaphor.

• Jack says:

Satan AKA Evil Aliens AKA Reptilians AKA dragons AKA God AKA Jesus Christ AKA Mother Marry etc etc are "ONE and THE SAME BEING"

Its just the play on words to divide our minds in confusion and conquer us. It would be easier if one understands all evil as malevolent aliens like reptilians, grays and also feline's. Aliens are not coming they are already here…

• greymatter says:

Yeah, there is more to it than just Satan, God or Jesus. A lot of ancient text is misunderstood, and a lot was written to confuse. There were way more civilizations then the old world civilizations of Greece and Egypt. Most of human history is hidden and lying in ruble beneath the feet of history's conquerors.

• Donzell says:

Is what you're describing a form of Gnosticism?

• viola says:

You seem confused…

• rick says:

Wow! I've haven't come across such ignorant reasoning for along time, some people are just plain stupid and say things just like this. But according to society we're all entitled to say what we want no matter how ignorant and stupid we sound to put it mildly.

• benitz says:

hahahah… what kind of reasoning is that,is this a joke?. Only pre-schoolers make those kind of reasoning…hahahhaa..(alien=satan=reptalian=etc.)hahahahh

• Dimitri Dee says:

Benitz i think you should do a little more research because your the one whos making a fool out of your self because of lack of education on your behalf. You would be surprised how many of these things are all the same..

just because you believe in something dont mean its real. get your head out of your ass and instead of putting down other people why dont u open up a book and read. I mean really read, if you do this the information will become clear..

There is no satan per say and any religious document will tell you this. Satan was taken from PAN, PAN was not an evil denity but when this :"satanic" group took over Christianity they made sure to damn and confuse the real history.

There is plent of evil in this world. You dont have to be a christian or muslim or buddist or whatever u think is right to believe in it. But dont be so ignorant to posh things aside just because you cant understand something. You my friend dont know anything, Everyone on this planet knows very little ,not enough to form relgious over false ideas of non existing gods (im not saying there is not a creator, but ur creator only exists within the confines of your mind)

There is some really good information on this site but you people have a really bad reputation on other sites because of your lack of ignorance and christian BS. Ive done alot of studying on a the subject and anyone who cares to learn with an open mind will realize everything you have been taught has been wrong..

What we need to do is put down our egos and say okay maybe i dont know whats going on. Maybe what my parents taught me or my society taught me isnt right.

Until we do that we will continue to be controlled and manipulated. The ball is in your court.

• Dimitri Dee says:

Sorry for the typos its been a long day. Also i shouldnt assume you are christian. But what your beliefs are just remember they are BELIEVES and nothing more. I have learned enough to know that we dont know whats going on. NO ONE DOES, and when people start speakin scripture and saying "this is the truth" i just have to shake my head and walk away. You are most def. allowed to believe what you want but for the rest of us we know that religious people are putting their ideas of our reality in a very small bubble.

Its time we grew up and saw reality for what it really is. Religion is a figment of our imagination and I really dont believe god, or the goddess or the flow of consciousness or buddah, or whatever the hell u believe is what you think it is…

Why do u worship a god thats supose to be so loving but yet lets his children suffer the way he does..

Free will? well i have a daughter and she has free will but im still there to make sure that she goes through life with an easier ride then I did..

Its time we stop putting our faith into god and we start putting our faith into ourselves. Because when we connect as a human community then and only then will we finally meet the true "god",

• nolemmingshere says:

@Dimitri Dee

Kudos to you. Finally someone that truly sees and understands what is happening. When I started reading the article I thought, "Great. Billy Ray is telling it like it is and taking responsibility for his own actions or lack of actions." Then he laid out all of this "Oh, the Devil made me do it crap." All of these celebrities need to take responsibility for their actions but few do. It's always the same old crap. It's not my fault, somebody or something else made me do it. The same goes for his daughter. Sure when she was younger he should have been watching out for her. But now she is considered an adult and should be responsible for her own actions. But I'm sure it won't be long before she too comes out with the "Devil made me do it" line. Time to grow up and get real. And as for all of the God believers I have but one thing to say. You are free to believe whatever you like and I hope it really works for you, but I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do.

• Big Smoke says:

How can you say that other peoples beliefs are stupid when you have your own beliefs also. you have done your research but have you done your research into the religions that people believe in? whatever research you have done is no different than a person reading and understanding the bible. please explain to me how you figure your OPINION is any better than anyone elses

• Coreyf says:

Satan's greatest accomplishment= making this world believe that he doesn't really exist- so he can continue his deceptive practices. It is what it is…

• luci says:

You nailed it my friend! He loves it when people try to use their intellect to say he doesn't exist!

If you say he does not exist, then you plainly belong to him. And only Jesus can save you..

• Catlover says:

Felines? Huh?

• NukeXtreme says:

sounds like sumones bin popping crazy pills lately.

• Thinus says:

How can you say Satan and Jesus Christ is one and the same thing? How? Are you misinformed or just unstable?

• Truth says:

ummmm you are obviously confused…words are power.. so before you utter such nonsense think!

• shen01 says:

Are u crazy? Not the same being. Do your reseach.

• Rosanna says:

Well Jack, we know who you are! Jack aka Satan! Actually you aren't AS SMART as Satan, who trembles at the name of Jesus!! Wake up! Satan already has your soul! Or will you just keep smiling until it is too late?

• Laputan Machine says:

I don't think it even matters if Satan really exists or not. It's enough to call it evil, and for that evil to be fought.

• resurrected says:

I was thinking the same things. I don't understand how celebrities that are underage work in the industry because there parents are supposed to have legal rights to them but some how it never seems so just like Justin Beiber. It seems like these executives makes decisions without the parent’s permission and then they start to turn the children against the parents because at the end of the day all they need is the person/ celebrity consent. Billy Ray was the first celebrity in his family anyway so how does he not know about all of this. Most people/celebrities have already made there satanic agreement well before they hit the spot light. I mean we all fall short of the glory of God but it is nice to know that he finally see's it and is not speaking against the lifestyle.

• anthony says:

@WHAMMO-does it really matter if VC believes Satan exists or not? he is simply presenting the evidence – u do with it what you want.

• Opinion says:

it just depends what you believe.

i personally believe Satan does not exist.

Why would a powerful God allow a powerless demon lurk around? Why would God set up a battle between the two forces if he KNOWS God and good will ALWAYS win?

I think Satan is more of a metaphorical term for one's ego. The angel described as Lucifer seemed to have a huge ego which caused his damnation.

I looked at MANY accounts of Near death experiences, which is what I believe is the truth about this subject.

Many people who had an NDE all agreed that there was no such thing as Satan, and that God was the ONLY power that existed ALONG with Jesus Christ. In fact, many said that the light they see when they are about to die IS GOD and SATAN.

To me it makes sense, but im not here to talk. How about we STOP thinking about satan and more about the kindness in our hearts? That is what GOd and Jesus truly care about.

• Truth says:

You should prolly research these questions then…the Word of God would suffice…and if you do not hold a belief in that then truth is really hard to come by…there is a fallen angel called Lucifer/Satan/Dragon/Devil/Serpent and wether you believe he exists or not does not change the fact that he does in fact exist.

• Human says:

Okay guys, if you want to know what is the truth, find it here at http://www.exposingchristianity.com

• Unplugged says:

VC says he's a Christian, so indeed. :)

3. bla says:

finally he gets it…. poor miley hopefully he can protect her

• Justin Case says:

He can't do it by himself

• An olive tree says:

Does he get it? I'm not so sure. VC did an article not so long ago about Miley's little sister and her clothing line and it's sex-kittenesque quality. If he regrets it on behalf of Miley then he should get the other kids out of the business.

And he stated he never made a dime off Miley's back? I suppose he worked for free on Hannah Montana? I sense insinserity eminating from him.

If his eyes were really open he would pull his entire family from the business and enjoy real living.

• Erinn says:

Might be too little too late she's legally an adult now. Disney knows what they're doing when they "recruit" these young children. They're usually on show for a good amount of time to program them, so that when they become "of age" they're a puppet & don't even know it. The parents get cut a check & next thing they know their child is wild & out of control. This is a pretty noticable pattern looking @ britney spears, justin timberlake, and jennifer simpson. There are others buti would just continue to pray for the cyrus family b/c that's all that can be done @ this point.

• Mason says:

Billy Ray and his ilk are manipulating the media to keep people interested in their 'Brand'.

It's an old ploy. Now they'll start with the religion, right on cue.

Man, I hope you don't go car shopping by yourself.

• Surprised says:

The sex kitten article with her little sister has more to do with her mom’s agenda doesn’t it?

• MP says:

Wow. I'm shocked with how explicit his words are!

When I checked VC today I *DID NOT* expect to see an article about billy ray openly talking about his daughter's handlers.

Hopefully more people are realizing how sick this 'entertainment' industry really is.

Majik Panda

• GAbrielle says:

PRAISE Jesus!! The child might have a chance if she got a praying/fasting father. He messed up but i feel like giving him a standing ovation for ADMITTING he unknowingly sold his daughter to the devil, yes, literal devil,not some cartoon character, the devil who works through people, just as God works through people to get his mission accomplished. I will pray for Billy, my heart breaks for him. The industry has not hardened him to the point where his children become mere vessels to gain worldy power. But he better concentrate on Noah too. For an 8 year old she is catching up to her sister.

• Asem says:

Way to go.this is the chance to get miley out of this crap before they turn her into another sex idol(Britney and Xtina come to mind ).Also,i wont be surprised if the illuminati decide to silence Billy Ray.

• Marcy says:

THAT ARTICLE IS OVER 2 YEARS OLD! SHE IS WORSE THAN EVER!

• Rosanna says:

No, he still doesn't get it! Although this article is 2 years old, it was clear he never got it and BTW, since then, he says he wished he never did this interview! Anyways, I could tell he didn't because in the interview I can tell he was using Satan as an excuse! Someone who knows Satan exists, fights against Satan and not for Satan, which he clearly is!

4. Krispemofo says:

Indeed, We seen what they are making of her little sister who like 8 i believe. No 8 year old should attend a disney halloween party as a dominatrix. Billy Ray is kind of a D-Bag but kudos if he is for real on taking a stand for his daughter.

• Rosanna says:

According to this, she was 9 years old (the article was from 2009) but it makes no difference, I so agree with you. But that goes to show what a despicable job their parents have done! http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-style/news/mi

That was no different from them allowing Miley to take a photo shoot when she was 15, covering herself with a towel. He isn't taking a stand for his daughter, this is just another lame attempt for him to make another excuse. He has apologized for the interview of blaming Satan. Just to give you an idea about what an idiot and douche bag parent he really is, he has even went so far as to blame Disney and Hannah Montana show for Miley going astray, at one point.

He should have never had the privilege of having children.

5. another great story VC

6. jeddylicious says:

She is been sucked in by the fame and sooner than later am sure she will be an illuminati puppet too! I feel for the dad. I pray she listens to her daddy.

• Essential Truth says:

Be careful what you wish for …because you just might get it.

I remember throughout my childhood dreaming of becoming a star, to live this lifestyle glamorized on TV….but now i really feel sorry for these people.

I think one of the biggest eye openers for me was Michael Jackson's life.. and how he use to openly talk about being deprived a childhood due to all the fame.

Remember Britney Spears song – 'Lucky' ? … looking back at it today it seems like a cry for help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqQiAfQ8erU (Lucky Video)

• Ellis says:

I only had to watch the first chorus to see that you were right. Flat out saying how everybody want to be in the spotlight and looking at those who are in admiration(some even as far as idoltary) and not realizeing how crazy it is to be in that position. You are no longer yourself and you can't make any choices for yourself. Can you say slave?

• SMH says:

most artists like brittany have nothing to do with what songs they sing.. only the record label and producers and whoever is pulling the strings tell them what to sing

• resurrected says:

Yeah I no longer look at being a star as accomplishment because it all smoke and mirrors. In the bible it say that all human being will be taken over by one of the three or all which is the pride of life as we see many celebrities believing that the world owes them everything while never checking there own attitudes or within themselves. The lust of the eye meaning that everything you see you will want and that is another reason why God saying protect your heart and mind with all diligence because the eyes are the window to the soul/mind. The last one is the lust of the flesh meaning that you should never let your flesh be the dictator of you life because our flesh was curse in the Garden of Good and Evil. We feed out flesh everyday with drugs, too much unhealthy foods, wrong materials like pornographic images, and letting the wrong people speak into your life.

• watcher says:

you know what's also interesting, i like the way it's all symbolized as a play (puppets aren't they), and she's on top of the 'world'

there's a theme of split personality with the different versions of herself, further shown when she holds up a little mirror yet she's seated in front of a large mirror

the same mirror that someone hands back to her and her 'alter' takes, finds it in her car…is it to remind her of her dissociative state?

• Horseman says:

Wow, that Britney Spears 'Lucky' music video really got me thinking

thanks for sharing that!

• Quiana says:

You are so right about the Lucky song I just went to yt to watch it that song was a cry for help and she's living this life that she doesn't want this is why she crack up and had a break down.

• nima says:

shez already1.

• Rosanna says:

Why do you feel sorry for him? He has made his bed and now he must lay in it and the days ahead are gonna be uglier and scarier. It is sad but I don't feel sorry for a grown man, who was brought up with Godly parents, who blames everyone else for his bad parental choices. Lame!

7. Justin Case says:

Pretty darn sad

8. Skegee says:

I feel bad for him, but how did he allow himself to lose control of his daughter's career? She's just NOW becoming of legal age to be independent. I wish someone would tell me my daughter's happenings are "none of my business". They wouldn't have a mouth because it'd get slapped out.

• Godozo says:

Don't think he knew what he was up against until it was too late. Remember, he was part of the system and probably thought he could handle what it did…big mistake.

I remember being disappointed in him when he was at the photo shoot…now I know he was trying to do what he could.

• afroditi says:

It's not difficult at all,esspecially when he didn't know anything about MK Ultra programm etc.

9. darjq says:

WOW!!!! This goes to show that most of these celebrities really don't know what they are up against until it is too late!! Now, poor Billy Ray, can do nothing about the situation because the horse has already left the gate.

All I can say is, he hasn't seen anything yet. Miley Cyrus and Billy Ray Cyrus have through 'Hannah Montana' spoilt the lifes of so many young girls who grew up with that show. The show in my opinion has left them confused. Are kids able to make the transition between Hannah Montana and the now overly sexualized Miley Cyrus??? If Miley Cyrus is confused then what says her fans!!!

GOD help up all.

• Rosanna says:

Seriously? Poor Billy Ray?!? He didn't learn anything from Miley! Did you see his 9 year old at the Disney party in a Dominatrix costume?!? He should have never been given the privilege of having children. He is stupid! Both him and his now ex are stupid.

10. African royal says:

I'm reading this and thinking will the same happen to Will Smith's daughter?

• IAmLonefrog says:

Sounds as if the people here may be ready for the "rebel initiation".

You will never be the same or more grateful.

Stand tall and be prepared to brave the deep, dark truthful mirror:

• unmasker says:

The thing is he is pushing his kids out there to be exploited. He has seen the evil in hollywood and has embraced it with his "open" arranged marriage ( i truly believe they were put together). Unfortunately will smith is one who loves being in bed with the devil.

• resurrected says:

This whole article and situation goes back to the saying stand for something for fall for everything. Money is not the best thing known to man but now our society is acting as if money is the Supreme Being or something and many times they get the money and a lot of emptiness with it. God said the rich in spirit are the wealthy one and who can tolerate the weak in spirit when adversary hit. Sometimes you can only stand tall in times of trouble because of the kinds of messages that you stood on when there were no problems.

• Hope says:

Difference is Will Smith and that witch he calls his wife do NOT care. They are full on players in the game. They are pimping they're kids out and serving them up with glee. Those unfortunate brats are kittens already! FYI: Jada and Will Smith financed and built the brand spanking new Scientologists private elementary school. Billy Ray is speaking out. My prayers going up for him.

11. Godozo says:

I wonder if Billy Ray fears that it's too late already, that things are out of his hands and out of control?

12. Sally NZ says:

I pray for all the brainwashed people to know GOD and the right path. The devil is the prince of this world, but for how long?

Hollywood/ USA you are the real lake of fire on this earth~ May God bless us all. It is not happening in the music industry only, but even politically!! The signs of the end of life is happening.

13. Flashy says:

This was a great interview. I hope Billy Ray gets his daughter back on track because like he said, "it's falling apart." Miley is already out of control and only seems to be getting worse. Hell, it could be just a result of her parents divorcing, but I'm 100% sure there's more at work here than just that.

• Rosanna says:

No! He is as lost as his daughter. Did you see his 9 year old at the Disney party in a Dominatrix costume?

14. nana says:

I see billy becoming the newest Michael Lohan! Miley will push him away and the media will tamper his image.

• Rosanna says:

The media? He is doing a good job screwing his own image up! Did you see his 9 year old at the Disney party in a Dominatrix costume?

15. Samurai Weirdo says:

It is sad but i am sorry to say the Dad is weak.i'm over 25yrs of age.and trust me if i went down this path my dad and family will smack senses into my head physically.Her sanity is more important than career.he should just grab her and smack some sense into her.and i see her younger sister too being indoctrinated.what is he doing about that.a lot of it is his fault.i can never leave my daughters like this.daughters are diamonds

• Silvershell says:

You're 100% right.

Billy has been a softy. I honestly think Miley is in too deep. He should try harder than just interviewing with some magazine :

And why isnt he doing anything about Noah? Its not too late for her at all. He still has time.

Makes you want to smack somebody.

• Pasta says:

You honestly think "grabbing" and physically assaulting a young woman will "put some sense" into her head?

• Silvershell says:

Oh pshhh.

You act like it has never worked.

This is some heavy stuff here. The devil, Illuminati, becoming powerless and taken advantage of, CONTROLLED…

You're really worried about someone saying their families would have smacked some sense into them be it their situation?

That's strange. o-o

• Well says:

It worked back in the day before all of that time out crap in the nineties. Look at the young adults and kids nowadays. I knew time out wouldn't work. lol

• Rosanna says:

He should have incorporated spanking when she was younger! It would have worked. And he knows that as a grandson of a Pentecostal preacher. They say he was greatly influenced by his grandfather, which makes me wonder about him. We, as Pentecostal's, were taught about sparing the rod and spoiling the child. He apparently didn't listen or learn much growing up.

16. Silvershell says:

Wow, this is saddening. But there is nothing he can do about it.

Miley is 18 years old. She's at the point where she knows she can do anything she wants, shes no minor, and i bet she loves the since of freedom.

No matter what Billy says, he can not get her out for the situation she is in. She's a an adult now (barely) but 18 is like 24 in the industry.

Considering how heavy the influence is that she's under, i doubt any good would come from this, but coodos to you Billy, for regretting what has happened. Some people have no remorse because all they see is money, money, money.

It goes to show that they're are still people out there in the limelight, aware of whats going on around them

BTW did he really refer to Mileys "people" as "handlers"?

Thats scary if he did.

I just hope Willow Smith doesnt face the same kind of humility. (Its actually inevitable…)

People were judging Miley from the start. I also feel for Noah.

At the tender age of 9 she's already been called every name in the book.

But again, you have to ask yourself, "Who put these minors in this kind of unstable industry in the first place?"

We know Billy, you regret it now, but i refuse to believe you didnt think there was ANY consequences for your daughters being in the limelight, especially being female. The odds of that is unlikely. He's had to had to know something, after all, HE WAS IN THE INDUSTRY HIMSELF!

Too late for the shoulda, woulda, couldas, Billy…. way too late.

The root of all evil is not only money, but POWER.

• Rosanna says:

According to 1 Timothy 6:10: "For the LOVE OF MONEY is a root of all kinds of evil."

I have never heard the power thing but I suppose the love of money leads to power. And that would produce the same thing if evil was the choice.

17. DaniDark0 says:

I cant help but wonder if hes just playing along with all this stuff cuz he knows how popular it is on the internet.

He said his and Miley's "faith" has been shaken.. Well obviously if you watch her "I cant be tamed" video that makes it more clear than ever what shes proclaiming to be, and it aint anything holy. The fact that he allows Miley to make music videos like that and then do nothing other than say hes "worried for her" because "her handlers" that shows something fishy is going on. Of course hollywood and fame will ruin anyone but Miley doesnt seem like a helpless victim. She goes along with it, if not PROMOTES it. And of course she will.. for money.

• guess says:

that he allows her to make video's. How do you think he can stop her. She is of legal age and he hasno say so.

• Rosanna says:

He could have prevented her from doing the Vanity Fair shoot, where she appears naked underneath a towel. He wouldn't if he could. That is what I think, so it really doesn't matter. This article is just his lame attempt to excuse his bad fathering.

18. BL says:

Hindsight!  Duh.  "I'd take it all back in a second." Of course he would! Now that he sees where her rise to stardom has gotten her. And when does MILEY actually start taking blame for herself, her actions and choices?  Yeah Miley, it is "normal" according to society to misbehave.  But when you're in the spotlight and 12 year olds love you, you should be more careful & considerate in your actions AND choices.  Salvia might be legal.  So is drinking and smoking.  That doesn't mean you do it just because it's there.

Of course no one is perfect.  But isn't that EVERY celebs excuse?  Gimme a break.  Take responsibility and get your head straight.  It's too bad ppl that are famous can do the most immoral things, the most taboo things, and STILL have a job & pay check.  You think if regular Joe Schmoes like us got caught with hookers and coke (Sheen) we'd still have a gig to go to M-F?!? Hell no.  Those celebs earn millions upon millions and crap their life away on stupidity.

I am not surprised at Cyrus's reaction to his daughters stupidity.  I am shocked he is physically telling the world.  It makes sense her "handlers" (is she a show pony?) want him there to make things "seem" okay.  Pass the buck.  It's the blame game.  Her acting out this way is no surprise.  Is it not the Disney thing to do? Hudgens & her topless pics.  Lohan and her drug use and thievery.

I know J. B-ber isn't Disney but it's a matter of time for him before he becomes some partying, drinking, sex machine.  It's all in the making.

I don't care if ppl drink & smoke.  But when you're famous, and young, just consider who is watching.  Who is catching it all on video and who will rat you out.

19. Kenny says:

Billy doesnt allow Miley to do anything, its her handlers and the corporations. Once you hand your kid over to the industry you can no longer control them, you signed over complete control to handlers and corporations. Billy has no say so, and if he tried to yank Miley off set there would be a law suit against him because they are under a contractual agreement. I work for the largest entertainment company, same as Miley and I can tell you that once we take over it a wrap. Miley is now a controlled products who generates billions for "said company", they will not allow their puppet and money maker to just back away and live a normal life. The thing about Billy is, he signed his kids over the the powers that be when they were younger, he paid his debt off… why do you think the younger kids are being oversexualized?

Satan is very real, its all energy…..

• effel says:

Billy has been sold to the industry by his dad, like his own dad before him. Family affairs it seems :-(

• Bumblebee says:

Im curious, what do u mean by 'he paid his debt off' #justasking

• Rosanna says:

You claim to believe in Satan, then you have to realize that God exists. And he claims to be a Christian, he knows what the word says. His ploy of acting….yes I said ACTING helpless is a lame attempt to fool everyone and it seems to be working.

Do you have children? If you do, I sure in hell hope you wouldn't have let your 15 year old do a photo shoot, where it HOPEFULLY only appeared she was naked under a towel on the cover of Vanity Fair. And I sure in hell hope you won't allow your 9 year old to go to a Halloween party dressed as a Dominatrix! Because he DID allow that and his excuse about the handlers is lame too! It would be over our (her dad and me) dead bodies before we would allow our 18 year old to go to a bar! How? It is called being a parent!! And I would sue the bar that allowed that, they knew how old she was!!

20. Zoe says:

Time will tell. May be too late for Miley, but can he stop the same from happening with the younger sister? Miley's already had tons of scandals of racy photos being leaked, lots of controversy that would make any parent wonder if her father was actually paying any attention to her at all. I have to question his supposedly being around her and not seemingly waking up till now. Maybe he just always thought he had control of the situation in some way, but finally realized how powerless he's been all along when he signed them up.

• BR says:

I agree about the little sister. I had thought about how that video came out of the little sister doing some booty dancing to a song. She's only 9 or 10 at the time. Tish and Billy Ray have what, 6 kids? One of the older boys is in that band, Metro Station or something like that. IDK. Parents can't control their kids every action and reaction. BUT, they could help guide them better to the best of their ability. I think it's crazy he blames it ALL on the show and her handlers. Yes, her handlers probably steer her into certain situations and don't tell her, "Miley, let's relax for a bit and lay low." BUT, is she not responsible for her own actions. Let's see what happens to the little sis. Good grief. That family is in trouble.

• Rosanna says:

He already allowed the 9 year old to go to a Disney party in a Dominatrix costume! He isn't a good father.

21. tiBBY says:

Wow!!! well well , can it be any more plain ? All I can say to you Billy is try as hard as you can fight as hard as you can to get ur fam away, and when u have done all u can, and u can't do any more let god do the rest! The Industry has really been Hijacked, wonder how many will be saved b4 End Game.

22. Thank you, VC, for putting it out there!!! People don't seem to realize she was lost from jump street. I talk about it here, http://wp.me/p15xJX-1V. I really pray this girl gets some help, and Billy isn't 'quieted' anytime soon.

23. greymatter says:

Billy ray better do something quick. I am sure his on their hit list just Randy Quaid and the rest of them that choose to speak up. I pray for him and his family.

And if this isn't proof postive for other people who refuse to believe this stuff, then you aren't paying attention.

All who play and make deals with the Devil, The Great Trickster God as other ancient peoples have called it, will loose in the end. You probably will hear more stories like this ijn the near future from celebrities who got in too deep for their own good (if they don't end up dead)

Also, most of the entertainment industry is an orgy of sex, lust and taboo fornication with drug use and other vices. They use this stuff to get at the weaknesses of their signed artist, and then hold it over them as blackmail when they want to get out.

As Dave Chapelle said before, you've got to be willing to name your price and stick with it, and if they raise that price beyond it, WALK AWAY!!

• LVB says:

Absolutely correct, grey.

During the Cold War, the KGB and CIA called it "being compromised". Some hot looking female Russian agent (or asset) drugs or does drugs and/or sexual acts with a willing US official, while the whole event is being videotaped. Then, the person is made aware of this, and told (not asked) what they must do in order to keep the silence about whatever they did. It doesn't take much looking around to see that those who run the entertainment industry, as well as the rest of our world more or less, have this down to a science and can compromise pretty much anyone at any time.

And, say there is a person who won't take their bait – I think we all know that these compromising acts can easily be falsified and presented via mass media as being the truth – it happens all the time, and most people just eat it up as entertaining gossip, sadly.

Once you're in that bed, at a certain level of power and/or fame, you can't get out of it unless you do what they want…well, not alive, anyway.

God is the only power stronger than satan, and it's very important to remember that, because our adversary's greatest weapon is using our own vanity against us, especially when we allow ourselves to think that there is any way to battle the forces of evil on our own. We are nowhere near smart enough or strong enough to defeat it, but we are often deceived into believing that we are, which is the biggest mistake we can ever make.

Trust God, not humans…yourself included. :)

• OMICRON says:

I agree. If I may add, the biggest battle in this war for everyone in here is that the battle within. You've got to stop the demons or the black swan, that is inside of you. And be of strong mind and heart. Put your faith in God and its creative force, and trust in its protection no matter what.

What these people are battling for is your soul. They really don't care about your body. And we have to look at it the same way.

24. Truangel777 says:

It's getting real real. Great share VC…you are keeping me current! Thanks.

25. aaron says:

fucking with Disney will do that to you

26. ThirdEyeAwake says:

This is beyond heart-breaking, but as someone said above it's nothing Billy-Ray can really do. In Hollywood you're a product;You're taught that when you're learning about your craft and the industry (acting, modeling, singing, etc). That's all you are to them. Most of the time you sign SO many contracts that you could lose count, so it's best to have someone you trust and know what they're doing before you sign anything.

Unfortunately, Miley is "owned" by corporations; She has no say in where she goes, where she walks her dogs, who she dates, etc. Take it from someone who works in the Entertainment Industry: KNOW what you stand for and stick with it. Temptations are everywhere ESPECIALLY in "Hollywood" and it only takes one seduction to plant blackmail.

There are some who knows what it is going on and want no part in it, including me; I research constantly.

27. Dan says:

This is one of those too little to late, too bad too sad situations. It would seem as if she's doomed. I hope that she gets it together.

28. i.go.by.rian.yugi says:

we seem to be forgetting that Billy Ray played a massive role in Miley's programming. he's only telling half, maybe the partial truth. so he's not getiing: paid, pr the opprotunity to "program" miley anymore thus he's not happy. so he's seeking retribution via feeding falicies into the media. i find the divorce quite bizare for Trish certainly has a part. it's all very conveluted and we the aware can only take his "relevation" with a grain of salt.

29. Sam says:

What a complete load of b.s.! Billy is just blowing a bunch of smoke up your ass with this nonsense. You know damn well that he molested his own daughter. That's what these sick freaks do when they sell their souls for fame and fortune. It amazes me how many still don't get that. It's not about Satan/"The Devil" or any of that nonsense that he's trying to sell you. It's about a sick, perverted cult of celebrity whores who are completely owned by the system, many of which are controlled through trauma-based mind control (frequent sexual and physical abuse at a young age that leads to "dissociative identity disorder"). I mean, why do you think so many of these young stars and starlets turn to drugs and alcohol and end up turning their lives into living train wrecks? Simple. It's because they can't deal with what happened to them in the past (not to mention the pressure put on them by the "performance" industry).

Here's an excellent site dealing with this subject that lists a whole bunch of celebs who have admitted to having a history of childhood abuse or rape (keep in mind that these are just the ones who have admitted it!): http://bigscreendeception.blogspot.com/2010/10/yo

And here's another article you should also read, dealing with the Cyrus family: http://pseudoccultmedia.blogspot.com/2009/07/cyru

If, after clicking on those two links and reading the articles within, any of you still believe that Billy Ray became famous because he was talented, well… consider yourself completely hopeless. "Achey Breaky Heart"? What a joke. Billy Ray a tool, and I have no sympathy for him whatsoever, and neither should you.

• Sarah Connor says:

Sam – I just wanted to thank you for posting these articles!!! I did not trust the complete truthfulness of Billy Ray in this article, and ever since he posed in those suggestive photos with Miley (waay before I had a clue about this stuff) something did not sit right with me about him. He is way more involved than people like to admit (pon or not) good old boy image and all. That was very eye opening!

I posted this before, months and months ago but the section on Miley's movie and the frenzied DID scene reminded me – about 5 years ago I was in LA visiting my brother. One night we went out with one of his friends who is a celebrity photographer. I sat all night listening to stories about what Paris Hilton and Hugh Heffner were like in person and it was all very weird. The one that sticks out the most is he said he had an all day shoot with Beyonce and she kept going in and out of 1. Rapper/Gangsta Girl 2. Professional Business woman 3. Total babytalk. He said it was the weirdest thing and she would just do it depending on what she was doing – getting make-up put on/baby – talking on phone to ???/ business tycoon – relaxing or hanging out/ gansta. Once I learned about all this MK/multiple personality/programming etc……that REALLY just stuck out to me!!! You can't make this stuff up!!!! It is Cruisazy…..like jumping on the couch crazy!!!

• OMICRON says:

Yep, the world around us is really not what it has turn out to be. They only things we should cherish are the things we carry inside us and the good people we love.

• Rae says:

thank you for posting a personal beyonce experience. Her personality has seemed so contrived, programmed, controlled and uptight for so long and no one ever seems to be able to catch her off guard. it always makes me wonder how the people around her are not concerned/speaking out like other members of the group? her sister's child's father? i mean, they dont let people get too close especially after she married JayZ but i always wondered when people are in THIS deep, why does it take so long for little stories to come out about them. i guess you have to just dig deep and wait. that gangsta personality she has is very interesting. it seems that would've been created by her handler JAYZ to fit his hood needs/background. i can't imagine why else she would need that personality and it does fit perfectly for her marriage. again thank you for posting on the REAL beyonce.

• Sam's got it right. Billy Ray was instrumental in Miley's demise.

• camille says:

i was going to say, i'm surprised no one commented on his involvement. though i do empathize with him and i do believe that he is regretting what has happened and what may continue to happen, i've always been really suspicious of their relationship. i always was picking up on sexual undertones in the way they talked about each other and the way they interact. all the use of the word "daddy" creeps me out enough. there was also that photoshoot they did together by annie leibovitz when she was covering herself with a sheet.

anyway, i hope everyone knows it's not too late. and props to him for even saying as much as he did.

30. lily says:

i get the feeling that he is leaving a lot out on his side.

31. It is very diabolical and sinister to do this with children, despite his short 18 years, Miley Cyrus is still a child, everything he does, scandals at parties, hot photos, drugs, do what they want to do, simply a role model for all children, is so sinister and evil, the mere thought that some are even raped, forced to do things, rituals, it is really disgusting.

Like other artists, including a product is just more of the owners of industry, whether they are called Illuminati, Freemasons, politicians are all the same people who make Satan continue to reign in this world.

Now the father says: "Hanna Montana ruined my life and my family", he knew very well what he was getting into before you get started to shoot some chapters, I knew the prices they had to pay to enter the industry fame, I hope it's true his regret that, because even have time to do something for their daughters, as the little sister of MC following the steps is also his sister. There's still time to rescue her from the clutches of hell, and that is still young enough to do something.

I hope you wake up from this great nightmare that are stuck, for the sake of their daughters.

Mark 10: 14 Suffer the little children come unto me and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God. 10:15 Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.

Matthew 19:23 Then Jesus told his disciples, Verily I say unto you, that a rich man shall hardly enter the kingdom of heaven.

19:24 Again I say, it is easier for a camel through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.

God bless America

Regards from Chile

32. IH8Zionists says:

When she traded her soul 4 fame things happen beyond your wildest imaginations. If she turns back she'll end up like B. Spears or worse like A.N.Smith, dead.Satan owns u when you enter Hollywood. Contracts anyone? Death to All Zionist soul stealers. Lord have no mercy on you all for the injustices you commit on helpless ignorant fools.

33. Bridgette says:

can't get into the message boards. anyone else?

34. Kevin P. says:

Thank god that some of you on here commented about him leaving some of his side out! Does any one not remember the hay day of Achy Breaky Heart???? Knowing what I know now, his children were handed over BY HIM at birth for HIS fame! Well Billy Ray, too little too late, you can't undo what is done. I'm in total agreement that Daddy's pissed cus he's being edged out, and probably feeling a little scared that his days could numbered to prolong his kids "career" There's deff a shit load of shadieness going on, a hell of a lot more than anyone of us will ever know.

• Hope says:

Idk, if Billy Ray served his kids up for stardom then that means he was under mind control and may not know what he was doing. Monarchs do not know what is happening to them. When they do start to remember or realize they start melting down and rebelling. Then they get railroaded or even god forbid silences. However in the GQ full article that I read he says he discouraged her from a music career. From what I've read in the past it was her mother that was behind her career.

35. Kevin P. says:

And I wanted to also add, I was really shocked after reading every comment under this article that absolutely NO ONE brought up Gaga's EGG-cellent red carpet outfit for the grammy's or even the forehead horns or the shoulder prosthesis! Really shocked! Wonder, was she born this way?

36. Ellis says:

He has every right to be scared because it is Satan who is attacking. He is just using the illuminati and other secret societies with, this sex kitten, monarch programming to do it. Look at what she has become as opposed to what she was. It happens so often with these young female stars in particular, they brainwashed into believing to be taken seriously as an artist or actress on the adult level, they have to be, for lack of a better description, slutty skanks. They are being taught as is all our young females that sexiness is nakedness and it is no coincidence.

37. ArchangelGabriel says:

Hey! I submitted that :)….It's good to know I contributed just a bit to the Vigilant. Thanks for looking into it.

38. babycakes says:

Wow that's deep! I understand what he feels but he is also a handler that is the price of fame. He needs to get on his knees and pray to Jah. He is not telling the whole truth and I believe he molested her he was the start of her programming.

39. visioxx says:

Oh yes, I guess the "attack" started about the time Daddy Ray began sporting his daughter's highlights!!! Common he should know better than that or did he expect after selling his daughter to Disney she would come out ok?

40. Gary says:

All this stuff goes on, I know nothing about it. I yanked cable/satellite out of my house years ago. If it weren't for sites like VC: I wouldn't know anything about these celebs. It's been bliss, avoiding the media and celebrity circus. "For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption." Billy Ray, you should have sowed to the Spirit and stuck to The Gospel and gospel music. Now you reap what you have sown, just as every man does.

41. SMH says:

everyone knows what was accepted 'back in the day' no longer stands in todays time.. you cant spank your kids in public now a days for fear of having sum stranger try n sue u and take ur kids. Not the way it should be but in this politically correct world thats how it is

• Abo says:

Not true.

Old school parents/families still smack sense into their kids,

and then hand them the phone, daring them to call police.

I am in NO WAY advocating child ABUSE, but corporeal

punishment is a useful tool when used correctly, and by

parents who care more for the direction of their child's

soul that what the rest of society threatens.

• Rosanna says:

Well back in the day, those who spanked, did so by their fear of the Lord God above and they did not fear strangers, since they truly knew God. Nothing has changed (God is still the same), except the reality of who believe and know God.

42. MJ says:

Interesting that Billy Ray's finally spoken up. However, I think that in the confusion about drugs, he's lumping salvia in with the bad, which it isn't. It can be good, teach you a lesson. I wonder if Miley derived anything spiritual from the trip after the allotted time recorded. If anything's certain, she shouldn't be apologizing. She should be upfront and tell her fans, "Look, this salvia stuff isn't bad for you. Look, alcohol was once a legal drink for 18-year-olds. Look, it's this Disney trash that's harmful for you."

43. Jam says:

Ooo…I saw this story on the Today Show and just knew this would be on VC! The panel of guests were trying to explain away why Billy Ray was blaming Satan (due to the fact that he was from Tenn. and religious). Funny. I cannot believe he actually acknowledged the handlers in the article!

44. Alex says:

This really makes me want to cry. this is so sad. keep praying for all of those artists who are controlled by this elite. they need salvation

45. paisleycerebrum says:

the greatest trick Satan plays is having people think he doesn't exist. with all the info VC & others put out there, i use it as ammunition. i say to defeat your enemy, you gotta know your enemy. praise be to God for being my armor. (Ephesians 6:10-18)

46. Ge says:

His family, Billy Ray argued, is now being ruined by Satan.

“No doubt,” he insisted. “There’s no doubt about it.”

This is quite intriguing.Maybe he had put his faith in Satan to come through for him like many stars and the elite and it backfired. Also Interesting how he mentions Satan, but does not mention God or Jesus at all.

• Emery says:

I like your point.

What is weird to me about this is I once jokingly said "Billy Ray's 'Achy Breaky Heart' didn't take him as far as he wanted to go, so he told Satan he would give him his first born in exchange for fame"

this is before I even knew the evils of the industry… I was actually joking…

but it's not a joke. it isn't funny at all, it is sad.

47. stacy-nyc says:

he realized more shit is out in the open and is covering himself. the beginning half sounds like he wants it known that he isn't at fault for anything. there are previous articles i read where he states that certain things have to be done for the industry. all of a sudden he is turning it around? sounds to me like he is abstaining from any responsibility, so lord knows what miley has been signed up for recently. and also just turned 18? so it's like ok folks it was up to here with me, now its all her?!

48. Peep The Game says:

Billy Ray may have regrets now but he should have known from the start – he probably did but was blinded by the Fake Paper Money.

A young talented mind has been corrupted; another soul taken; and BR's feelings may be genuine but what is a fact is that he sold his own daughter to Disney Corp. He was also allowing Noah to be groomed to follow her sister down the same alley.

These Corporations have no morals nothing you or I could describe as a "human Feature" – like guilt, sorrow or hurt – a young girl who could have been a million things will never know what's happened until its too late and then we will share our condolences but never know or understand the pain she went through,

She is merely an Asset for the corporations – a number on the balance sheet and when her depreciation figure is greater than the income she brings she will be dumped on to the scrap heap with the rest of the "stars" of yesteryear and a newer fresher replacement will be wheeled out of the stockroom ready to take her place,

So BR may have regrets but I refuse to believe that when she was an impressionable and innocent child he didnt tap her into her psyche and make Miley what she is today – a cash cow,

The difference between Animals and Humans is that as Humans we have empathy

Peace

• LVB says:

Not all humans have empathy. In fact, the sociopaths that we talk about her, who rule this world of ours, have pretty close to zero empathy, from what I see.

But other than that, your comments are right on the money, Peep. :)

49. truth says:

Anybody remember "Houston" The R&B singer… he made a pretty big hit with rapper "Chingy"

Anyways, he removed one of his eyes out of his head because he said he had to because of the Devil in him. He was never a pretty boy wearing tight jackets leather pants etc etc. He never wanted to sing that kind of love music with dance beats to it. If you youtube him after his eye incident. He looks like a thug/gangsta. He admits this has been how he always looked and wanted to represent his music. My point is…the industry TELLS you what to do. Then they pay you. If you disagree. They will plot a sickness/death for humilation to your life till you kill yourself or they do.

God help us all.

50. Kathleen says:

He actively participated in the corruption of his daughter – witness those photos of them together posed in the manner of lovers rather than father and daughter for just one thing.

He clearly is starting towards repentance but he has a long ways to go — he can't just point fingers — he needs to shoulder his share of the responsibility and that's a hefty load.

And he needs to do the painful things that have to be done now about it.

51. Megan B says:

Wow!!!!! I'm shocked to hear his testimony!!! I'm proud he came out about this!! A good father move. :)

52. Carlos says:

This interview made me so sad. It's depressing actually. I just don't see how Billy Ray didn't see this coming. Well let's not give him more trouble than he's already getting. I hope he gets to save Miley.

53. Filsta says:

Could this be his conscious struggling against the evil he has perpetrated against his family? Or is he trying to cover his rear end? I like to think that there is a part of him struggling to fight this, and that it takes some courage to even speak against these handlers – since many who do end up dead.

Regardless of his intentions, this is yet more evidence of the evilness of the industry spoken by insiders. Another bullet in fighting the INFOWAR. There is very little Billy Ray can do himself, but there is a lot more that vast numbers of people who shine light on this evil. It is up to good people to help Billy Ray, expose the evils of this industry, and destroy them with the light.

These deceivers are hilarious: they believe themselves enlightened. enLIGHTened! With all their intelligence, logic, philosophy, technology, whatever – they hide under the cover of darkness, calling themselves truth seers. If they were truly enlightened, they wouldn't have to hide under darkness… The Deceiver is cunning indeed…

54. Bree' says:

This is the only article i read that mentions the satan part. People Magazine and other reports don't mention that part which proves there is something to hide. Nobody want to hear about that!

55. Emery says:

There it is, plain as day. And most people still will not notice.

Nice try, Billy, but I think it is a little too late.

56. Les says:

The best thing he can do is get on his knees and pray. Turn it over to God. God loves both Miley and Cyrus. He will not leave her in darkness if Cyrus will turn to Him.

57. Nikki says:

The greatest trick satan ever pulled was convincing people he doesnt exist. If you believe he doesnt exist then you dont realize when he is deceiving you and negatively influencing your actions. You just assume you are doing "whatever YOU want" to do. Its arrogant to believe that you are in complete control of your life. I dont understand how some people believe that God exists but dont believe that satan exists. As long as there is good in the world, then there will also be evil. And if there is a natural world, there also has to be a supernatural world.

58. Tee says:

Another sad hollywood story! It sounds like Billy lost his whole family to fame and he was in the business! What's crazy is there are parents–I know some-who are desparate to get their kid/kids into show business! They are attracted to the fame and the money and ignore the tragic lives of all of them! It's ridiculous. When are people gonna wake up to the fact that hollyweird is not for children!

59. bleh says:

i feel so bad for miley, she is probably going to end up in a bad situation, which she probably is already in. maybe bieber is next, no one knows…

60. Derrick Wesley says:

“Black,” Superman, put down the green, sticky kryptonite

It’s time to rise and fight, your even embarrassing Pac,

We were once Kings and Queens,

But now we’ve succumb to the white man’s dream,

Ol’ Jimmy told Timmy, “we’ll enslave their minds,

It’ll make us look good, we’ll leave the chains and whips behind.”

“We’ll let em’ entertain us, and even make a few rich and famous,

While the rest will chase for a taste, while their left behind.”

Ol’ Timmy told Jimmy, “My friend, that’s brilliant!,

We’ll start with the men, then it’s their women and children.

We can sit back and watch while their world implodes,

We will collect millions from their minds and souls.”

Then Jerome heard a voice, from his block in Marcy,

“Ghetto soldiers rise, before your dearly departed.”

Jerome tried to ignore it, until Keisha asked if he heard it,

Jerome had to man up, as his queen supported.

THE WORD spread through the hood, some moved, while others misunderstood,

The rest did nothing because their swag was so good.

Jerome told Keisha, “It’s time we fight back!

Put down the crack pipe, and pick up a book, as our minds unite.”

Keisha asked Jerome, “where do we start?”

Jerome said, “We must fall to our knees, and ask God to guide our hearts.”

And then the Lord spoke, “Take a look in the mirror, your quick to blame another,

You are, who you are, because your killing each other.”

So, the Ghetto Soldiers rose, and the war INSIDE ensued,

Peace battled War like he had nothing to lose,

Hate murdered jealousy, while Love devoured HATE,

This war continues on, which side will you choose….

(Just felt like posting this)

61. Bella says:

I feel really bad about Miley Cyrus. I'll admit I watched the kid's show & I'll tell ya, for kids that age…all of that show's young actors were pretty darn talented. And it just makes me sad that this once wholesome young girl is just being programmed to be the next slutty pop tart. I know the Lord will intervene….so any Christians out there, pray for Miley and they Cyrus family. They don't have to be destroyed by satan.

62. superninja says:

I at least appreciate that he's willing to publicly admit he's been a bad parent. I guess that is a start for them and their family, but unfortunately, his kid has been busy influencing millions of others.

63. Av says:

This is a desperate plea for help. I hope so much that his faith and sense will restore his family. He is a concerned father. He loves his daughter too much.

64. sonia says:

I remember her being religious a few years back saying once on a red carpet "Oh the only man here with me tonight is my man JC my lord and savior Jesus Christ!"… How much she has changed. Well I guess being 'owned' by Disney will do that to ya. Wasn't her Named originally Destiney? and just recently it was legally changed to Miley hmmm A bit Black Swan esk….

• Bella says:

Don't think the name change has to do with the illuminati at all.

Her father nick-named her "Miley" because as a baby she was always smiling.

So he began calling her "smiley" all the time and eventually just dropped the "s".

65. Sam's Comment 29 has great links.

This stuff has run in the Cyrus family for generations. So, Billy Ray's shallow pronouncements now are just bs. He doesn't really mean it. He's the third generation of it, at least. And at the same time he's not keeping his younger girl(s) out of it.

So, Let's Fix This, eh! Click on my name, please. It's my real name. No secrecy. No cowering in fear. Americans, with a little unity, can fix this.

66. EyeSeeTheTruth says:

I Just saw the Wendy Williams show they were speaking of this situation and this guy was saying how Angelina Jolie father did something similar ..and what was the result Angelina did not ever speak to him again ..then the guy speaking goes on saying "the parents need to shut up!" ..i was just disgusted -_-

67. BABYCAKES says:

It sounds like to me a father that has violated his daughter and sold her for fame and is loosing complete control. To me too little too late you reap what you sow. All he can do now is get on his hands and knees and pray to Jah. I dont feel sorry for Miley's father I feel sorry for Miley, and John Mayer needs to stop taking advantage of these young girls that are already under a form of mind control.

68. Wilhelmina says:

I agree with James.It's generational..So Billy Ray's been abused and sucked into this curse from early age too..It's weird when you watch their interviews(both Billy&Miley)they seem very nice harmless people,and you wouldn't suspect a dark side of their lives.But I guess the ones that are responsible for traumatizing and creating the mindcontrol slave,do a pretty good job so that on the surface they come across as likeable charismatic smart creatures.Well,everything that now is hidden and in the dark will eventually be revealed when the daylight will shine through.

69. Harbie says:

Check out the new tattoo of another Disney star!

70. Leela says:

Why does Billy Ray feel the need to say all this now? It is more like he is trying to make himself look good, just like he said he did not go to her 18th birthday because he was worried he would look like a bad parent. Well, he is a bad parent. He knew what he was doing when he sold Miley to the illuminati when she was just a kid, just like what he is doing with Noah. Don't let him fool you, he isn't JUST becoming aware of it and blaming Satan. Billy Ray probably was probably a part of traumatizing miley. basically him giving this interview is him trying to cover his ass and get out of the picture.

• You might be right. I was thinking the same thing. Achy Breaky is probably her handler and is doing this as a CYA. At any rate, the whole thing is sad and makes me sick. I have 3 daughters and they have heard of Hannah Montana but they havent seen any of her shows, videos, or heard her music. We homeschool. Thats right…you may say my girls are weird but atleast they wont be illuminati whores.

71. Jameccia says:

Sad so sad. Thanx VC for sheading the light…

72. Daniel says:

Michael Jackson warned Britney Spears about the music industry before he died. He told her that she should retire from the industry to focus on her family so she does not end up like him. And now Michael is dead.

• omfg says:

I heard that too!! They were talking about that when Britney Spears started going downhilll, even before Michael Jackson died!! So crazy! She reportedly promised Michael that she would take a long break after her tour.

Britney Spears is awesome because she was controlled by her handlers before, but she tried to break free and wants to do things her own way now.

73. Smarty Pants says:

Billy Ray put his daughter in a silver platter and handled her to the best bidder (Disney). How come he is the victim now?

What about Noah? Is it by the time she finally turns 'rotten' like Miley that he will come and offer an insight of his 'sadness' and 'pain' again?

I feel bad for Miley and her sister, they didn't know better; but Billy Ray DID know and he is sorry now because he is not her 'handler' anymore.

74. A random thought says:

Does it not occur to people that if god exists everywhere and in everything then satan (which means adversary of god possibly referring to lucifer after rebellion) is part of god, the shadow of god as such, in other words the two cannot be seperate beings in reality only mans polarity infested mind make's this distinction and hence we have good and evil in the world created by man's hand due to his seperated thinking.

My point here is that in laying blame of all evil to something called satan you give power to a lie and take all blame from man's shoulders over the evil he commits in the world.

''Every man holds responsibility over his own soul, what is chosen in life is his choice to make.''

I fully agree with the last comment on the article above

“I should have been a better parent. I should have said, ‘Enough is enough – it’s getting dangerous and somebody’s going to get hurt,’”

• Isite says:

^^^^^^ THIS^^^^^^

Thank you very much for that random thought, Random Thought. It is great food for thought, and one of the most intelligent comments I have ever read on this site.

75. nolemmingshere says:

@bigsmoke

I'm not saying that the religion of anyone else is stupid and I'm not saying that my opinion is better than that of anyone else. Whatever you believe is fine if it works for you. What I'm saying is take responsibility for your own actions or lack of action and don't blame someone or something else.

76. Syrus says:

There are four kinds of spiritual beings in our world. There are those with love in their hearts, but without light in their eyes. These are mortal folks, we human beings in general. Then there are those beings with neither love nor light at all. They are what you might call "Satanic", but in the vaguest sense. Materialism is all they care about and all-in-all this mode of consciousness is what elites try so hard to impose on people. Beings who embrace light but reject love are called Luciferic beings. They recognize the spiritual world, but without compassion they are brutal and jaded beyond words. These beings rule the material world. They use their powers to sap the life from us because we're blind to them, because they can comprehend the spiritual realms and we don't.

Above all are beings of both love and light. These are called Christic beings. This is not to be confused with Jesus Christ, because although his story was originally intended to convey this mode of consciousness to us, contemporary interpretations are without light, without wisdom, and too often without genuine love either.

Billy Ray loves his daughter but he cannot fully grasp the reality of their situation except though intuition. He feels, but he doesn't know because he can't see clearly. This is the waking terror of humanity. The problem is two-fold because his daughter can neither see nor evidently feel the danger she is in.

The only way to beat these bastards without becoming like them is to elevate our consciousness beyond what we normally would. Love must come first, because the proverbial light will sting your eyes and assault you with horrors unimagined before the chance to right them reaches us. Light without love is just a different kind of nightmare you'll never wake up from. There is a frequency war going on and you all have to decide whether to live with love or without it.

I don't want to see another child of God sacrificed by this insane cult, but I can't fight them alone. I don't even believe further violence is necessary, but I do know that without illumination there is no chance at triumph, and without love there is simply no hope for it. There's a spark of divine in each of you, and it never goes out. We'll keep doing this misery thing until you learn to use it.

• Syrus says:

Upon further consideration, I should append that I recognize there are a significant number of red flags surrounding Billy and Miley, though I've taken the above interview at face value. I'm pretending the country music industry isn't completely owned by the shadow government and steeped with monarch mind control programming. If you've got good control of your gagging reflex, well into the Hannah Montana movie is a song Miley and her father sing together about a cute little Miley caterpillar becoming a butterfly.

Pointing fingers at "Satan" sounds silly, and it's also possible, perhaps even probable, that the Cyrus family is a traumatic mess of monarch programming. It didn't occur to me fully until I read more of the comments and reflected on what I knew. If Miley was a monarch slave to begin with, it'd take either a miracle or an experienced hypnotist to pull her alter system out of its trance state and rectify the mind. It's happened before, but not in a while to my knowledge.

On a less depressing note, we've just entered a ultimate phase of universal consciousness on earth, at least according to the Mayan system. I felt it immediately, and didn't even learn about it until a few days passed. Many cool and mysterious things have happened to me since the 10th. Has anybody else noticed a difference?

77. AmieE says:

Did anyone else get extremally confused about that Billy Ray?

Half of the stuff he was saying were botched and hard to understand…

I think that because he is (or was..?) apart of the business that he should've known this would have been coming. Maybe he thought that they were better than the industry. Who knows. Even still, he should stop supporting her in what she's doing. Show her the destruction that could come to her. Then you just kind-of hope that you did a good job as a parent

78. carmella says:

Bottom line is the man admitted that something is going on and he is not proud of the fact that he played a role in his daughters continuous destruction. I don't really think it matters what he meant by stating that his family is under attack by satan. The fact that grown people feel the need to argue about ones interpretation about what he meant is obsurd. In my personal opinion, one with common since would know that he meant just what he said. I mean come on people what website are we on??

79. holly says:

Seriously, there is enough evidence out there to see whats going on… If you can't see it then have mercy on your soul. All this government, satan, Jesus stuff does exist. Do your own reasearch.

• VB says:

Yes, because through research you can prove that God and Satan exist. Right.

(Sorry, but I am just sick of people coming here just to remind us all that Jesus is our saviour…)

80. holly says:

For more on how crazy the government/illuminati is check out Farhank501 channel on youtube.

81. Elouise says:

After reading his story, I feel like crying… None of this was in Mr Ray's control. Miley's gonna die.

82. DoctorFudge says:

Funny, Billy Ray was on the Hannah Montanna show before, he's done photoshoots with miley, and for miley-cyrus tagged brands. So yes, he has made money off of her name before, he's making money off of this interview here. LOL Which is amusing, the way this blog picks and chooses what stories and crap to put out there and spin in a certain way for your mindless followers is amusing.

• Mac says:

The media picks and chooses. The news room picks and chooses. And your point is? Do your own research, maybe you'll find out the real truth rather than just having your head stuck in your butt. :) Just saying.

83. mickie james says:

Jimmy Kimmel Live he says "Satan Attacks Billy Ray Cyrus "

84. Mel says:

WOW! Billy Ray truly cracked. He probably exposed so much more in this article than he meant but I don't blame him at all. They are getting sloppier by the minute and a lot of people are waking up.

If people had their doubts about mind control, then this should be proof enough!

85. melissa says:

I am confused how he missed all the signs…years ago the media and people everywhere were saying how inappropriate things in their family seemed. Even their younger daughter, Noah, has been seen everywhere in clothes that only a stripper would wear and she was only 6 or 7 years old!?!

I guess I question the sincerity here, maybe he is sincere, or possibly he is just getting out of the blame most of us would be putting on him. At some point he and his wife turned a very blind eye….there is footage online to prove this all over the web.

He had proof all around him, look at all the former Disney Stars and where they ended up.

I'm sad for them but I saw it coming years ago as did many others.

86. should of could of says:

well, all i can say is that right now miley is going through a ROUGH STAGE in her life. Satan is the one to blame but it also take two to tango. i really believe you SHOULD NOT always treat your kids like BUDDIES, thats a very bad mistake parents now a days have. I think people should learn from this example. The so called experts that say treat your kid like your friend ARE WRONG.

That apparently DOES NOT WORK because now you see what can happen, just look at Miley.

i strongly urge Billy to keep his head up and pray pray pray

87. Josh says:

I am very saddened by this reality in the Cyrus family. I understand Billy Ray's concerns for Miley and I sure hope things turn around for all of them!! Message to the Cyrus family, you are in my prayers! May God bless you abundantly and help you all get things together once again as a family! I really hope the best for you guys! God Bless!!

88. stonedcold says:

Wow… Iits crazy how rich and famous you can get if you have the right people behind you. Miley looks like any other girl pretty much, well around here at least. She had no choice but to sell her soul if she wanted to be rich lol she woulda just been some other slut somewhere trying to attract guys with her no talent and ugly face. Same goes for Billy Ray. He woulda probly still been some random redneck guy with a guitar. Seriously peoples minds are fucked the way they decide who to give fame and attention to. There are a million good musicians out there trying to make it, and people would still rather check out the new miley video or line dance to gay ass achey breaky heart.

and another thing anyone agree with me that miley didnt look like she was tripping on salvia? Ive smoked salvia many times and its probly the most intense shit out there. Literally crazier than acid and it only lasts 5 minutes. If it really was salvia or "good" salvia at least she should have fucking been incoherent. Im pretty sure it was just chronic or something, her and her faggot little hipster LA friends.

89. stacy-nyc says:

Ok so Cyrus decided to take it all back on the View- another stupid show that I lose brain cells watching- he just took it back and said over and over- "I love Disney. I love Hana Montana. I love Disney, I love Hana Montana." And basically blamed GQ for knocking on his door when he was down during hard times…

all effin bs i tell ya

90. Sonja says:

Miley is a Monarch and Ray used to be her handler. I don't know how he got 'off the job' for awhile. Look at her birdcage photos etc. He was pimping her out as a sex kitten and bluebird when she was very young. Hannah did not ruin their lives, Ray is a sick dog, not some christian faithful. Look up photos of them together. VC would do well to expose Miley Cyrus and her father on this site, the evidence is compelling!

91. harm one says:

I used to LOVE billy Ray Cyrus’s music when I was a kid…I danced to that ish when i was a lil boy…But what he’s done to his daughter is an unspeakable crime. He should have hustled his cd’s harder or something instead of pimpin out his own flesh and blood.. I lost all respect for the man

you hear me BILLY RAY…..Your scum!!!

92. C. Morgan says:

I feel sad for billy ray cyrus he blames himself when it is not his fault. He would never have been able to protect Miley from this even if he had been more of a friend than a parent.

93. tristen says:

miley cyrus wanted out along time ago dude wow she's been out..same goes with kate they already killed the real one

94. bribarian says:

It's sad all these girls that will do whatever for fame, very sad. I bet the majority of us here on this site that see it going on couldnt care any less about fame and fortune. How right am I?

As for the father Billy, he's up against an Army of handlers and other leeches. The problem is people like us, "normal folks" don't do much to stop these kind of activities, but then again, what can we do?

95. Habib says:

I guess he failed to protect her, she now twerks and just to be honest, a slut

96. Angela Silva says:

If you Billy Ray Cyrus truly believed in The Lord and Savior Jesus Christ,Son of the Living God you would know this:
    1) satan has NO power over those who believe in AND obey Jesus Christ. satan's power was destroyed at the Cross 2000+ years ago.
    2) You are Miley's father here on earth. You have authority-earthly and spiritual- over Miley and all your children no matter what their age.
    Your daughter's happenings "not your business?" Says who?the voice of satan ! And you buckle down to that voice ? and whine about it?
    Take action Billy Ray Cyrus.Take action before its too late.Your child's soul is on the fast track to hell for eternity.
    Yes your "child" Miley. She will always be a child in the eyes of God The Father.
    Weigh the events of your life against Gods' Holy Word :
    Proverbs 10:22- " The Blessing of The Lord makes one rich,AND He adds no sorrow with it. "
    Your riches brought upon you and yours sorrow and probable loss of your souls for eternity.
    So your riches are not from The Holy God.
    Miley is prostituting herself before this evil world in the vulgar,filthy,cheap videos she's churning out.
    the demonic spirit of lust & fornication has possessed her.
    REPENT of your contribution to this deadly situation.
    Ask The Father for Jesus'sake to give you the grace to do this.
    Without God we can do nothing,not even repent.
    Fast and Pray NOW for tomorrow may be too late.
    Jesus'death on the cross has given us the way out of sinful lives.
    If you truly repent and turn away from the evil life ( loving money,fame and popularity with humans instead of pleasing God ) The Father, for the sake of the sacrifice of His Son Jesus will have mercy on you and yours.
    His Word says so. Read Psalm 103:8 to 18 :
    "The Lord is merciful and gracious,
    Slow to anger and abounding in mercy.
    He will not always strive with us,
    Nor will He keep His anger forever.
    He has not dealt with us according to our sins,
    Nor punished us according to our iniquities.
    For as the heavens are high above the earth,
    So great is His mercy toward those who fear Him.
    As far as the east is from the west,
    So far has He removed our transgressions from us.
    As a father pities his children,
    So the Lord pities those who fear Him.
    For He knows our frame;
    He remembers that we are dust.
    As for man,his days are like grass;
    As a flower of the field so he flourishes
    For the wind passes over it and it is gone,
    And its place remembers it no more.
    But the mercy of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting,
    On those who fear Him,
    And His righteousness to children's children,
    To such as keep His covenant,
    And to those who remember His commandments to do them."

Read Deuteronomy 30:15 to 20
    God says " See,I have set before you today life and good,death and evil,
    in that I command you today to love the Lord your God, to walk in His ways,and to keep His commandments,His statutes,and His judgments, that you may live and multiply; and the Lord your God will bless you in the land which you go to possess.
    But if your heart turns away so that you do not hear,and are drawn away,and worship other gods and serve them,
    I announce to you today that you shall surely perish;you shall not prolong your days in the land which you cross over the Jordan to go in and possess.
    I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against you that I have set before you life and death,blessing and cursing;therefore choose life,that both you and your descendants may live;
    that you may love the Lord your God,that you may obey His voice,and that you may cling to Him,for HE IS YOUR LIFE AND THE LENGTH OF YOUR DAYS; and that you may dwell in the land which the Lord swore to your fathers,to Abraham.Isaac and Jacob,to give them ."

So there you have it Billy Ray Cyrus. Heed the voice of The Holy God .Repent and turn back to Him
    and you will be saved, you and your family too.

I will be praying for your'll .May God have mercy on us all.

97. Bella says:

Miley come on have faith in ur self listen to ur dad plezzzzz quit bein on Satans side u can do it keep fighting for ur self don't give up

98. Bella says:

Plezzzzzzz change I loved u back then as Hannah and now my mom sayin ur just not good influence for me so plezzzz get saved and I can go back to lovin u again

99. Deaven Taylor says:

please pray for miley cyrus
    in Jesus name Amen!

100. SamV says:

At last he realize the sinister outcome of his own daughter if she continues on like this. Good on you sir for showing concern for your own daughter, especially when her posse just refuses to let you in on the dark secrets of whats really going on in the music industry.

But this was the expected result, especially when you gave in your own child to stardom and now shame afterwards and losing your way into the big time moments, which also may include partying, drugs, and a possible demise like that of Jackson and smith at your own expense.

• Tina says:

Don't blame Miley's father but instead pray for him! I'm praying for you Mr. Cyrus and for your daughter. May Christ Jesus lift you both up from this dark place and into His loving grace, Amen!

101. RoseWood1488 says:

Billy Ray handed her over to the jew Eisner, and he and she becamevery rich.
    BR turned his daughter inro a sleazy n-word ho and has no right to complain now.
    BR is more evil than Eisner.

102. Changes says:

i would have liked to have seen the day my boss would have told one of my parents it was none of their business when presently the girl is 1/2 naked in front the world looking like a bumble bee with twisted pupils in her eyes…seriously, that would have been a 1/2 of a performance with parents pulling their child off of a stage and so long to the boss at her age….like it or not when your parents put that many years in to your welfare they have the right to be where ever, when ever and out of respect the child doesn't have to like it, if it is what is in their best interest….so be it. As for her career well brittney saw many changes in her life and is still around – obviously, this is a change that Miley will have to go through and come out of also but as hard as it is tough love is a parents roll sometimes and as for those who were hired they can also be fired.

103. RoseWood says:

Billy Ray sold his daughter to Satan (Jewish run DisneyCorp) a decade or so.
    BR, you got rich, so "quit your b*tching.".

But the scorpion will be a scorpion and will turn all goyim girls into disgusting sluts.
    As in the Weimar Republic – that's what Jews do.

104. Pax says:

I don't know but, for real, if this is how people try to be recognised now, it's just Rubbish! One thing we all must know is, none of us was left out of GOD'S gifts! Every single person has an incredible gift from GOD. A skill that no other person has, unique from the other person. You don't rush to be noticed! There are no short cuts to been Good at what you can do! I'll advice anybody, please, this world could seem hasty to it's decisions but you don't have to follow it! Don't think time is going, because truly Time is not going anywhere if you don't want it to! Build your skills and Pray to GOD for direction, and you will see things you never thought you were worth! Your all worth so much! You will make in Jesus name! Amen!

105. BluBoy says:

Aww Billy Ray, What did you think of watching your daughters performance at the VMA's? did it break your Achey breaky heart? lol………….I cant help but think too little too late I guess. Well good luck Mr Cyrus, Miley and Tish coz ya gonna need it my friend. Hollywood is gonna fuck y'all up :-)

106. Larry Davis says:

Oh your poor achy breaky heart Billy. WELL DO SOMETHING ABOUT, IT MAN! Get both of yourselves out of the damn business! Save your daughter and stop whining about it !

107. Rosanna says:

You know that is a great start for him! Awesome, he knew it was wrong, so instead of do something!!! I WOULD HAVE RAISED HELL IF THAT WAS MY 18 YEAR OLD BECAUSE SHE IS MY DAUGHTER AND SHE IS ONLY 18 YEARS OLD AND IT WOULD BE OVER THEIR DEAD BODIES THAT SHE WOULD GO!!! LET HER HATE ME BUT GUESS WHAT SHE STILL WOULDN'T GO!!! JEEZ!!!

Why is he so flipping worried about them and what everyone thinks, especially if he is doing what he is supposed to?!? If he believes in God, then he knows what the Word says about his rights and place as her father. AND I promise him IF she had hated him at the time, AS LONG AS HE FOLLOWED THE LORD, then she would come to her senses and she would have more respect and love for the father who loved her enough to stand up when she was still too young (whether she or a million others disagreed) to be in a bar!!!

AND SHAME ON THE BAR, THEY SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN AND PUBLICLY HUMILIATED so others would think twice before allowing that!! AND WHERE ARE THOSE OFFICIALS HIGHER UP…ARE THOSE BARS STILL OPEN?!? IDIOTS!! Yeah get mad at me!!! Because you idiots piss me off MORE!! ALLOWING SUCH THINGS! And all in front of millions of little girls and boys everywhere!!! NICE JOB!

108. Rosanna says:

HE IS SO right on about that!! Insulting indeed!! You are her father, who the hell did that moron think he was?!? I would have been arrested if I was you, that's all I gotta say, if some nobody thought he was gonna take my rightful place in my baby's life!!!

109. anonymous says:

I'm reading it now . now it really happened :(

110. afroditi says:

I wish we could do something…

111. Paul says:

So,I guess this is him saying that he regrets banging his own daughter and turning her into the trash that she is now.

112. Noukio says:

Thats exactly what happened.. I'm also afraid for that young girls life…
    Too bad her daddy is too late to help now. He should've done something, but instead he already gave her up when she was in Hannah Montanna.

113. fahlito says:

Do you think that he really had no idea what he was signing his daughter up for?

• Josie says:

I think Billy Ray Cyrus did know what was going on, considering how Miley's success benefited him. After some mild success in the early 90s, Billy Ray Cyrus' career struggled from then on, and most the public forgot about him. Miley's success as Hannah Montana helped re-vamp his career, and he was back to living the high life.

114. crystal says:

It ant his fault she's a grown woman and she knows right from wrong. I feel bad for him .and maybe if everybody would stop supporting her she woundnt be famous and letting their children praise her basically then .maybe you guys should sit back and think about things before you judge somebody else……. ps.. it says in the Bible that it's a sin to judge.. JUST SAYING…. hope things get better for your family Billy Ray Cyrus. .