Rihanna’s Mind Control Perfume Ad
Seems that beauty product ads are becoming important mediums to push mind control/illuminati symbolism. The short video advertisement for Rihanna’s perfume Reb’l Fleur is crammed with mind control triggers and monarch programming symbolism.
Rihanna is first shown lying inside a flower, representing purity and innocence. She is then walks towards a mirror reflecting herself dressed in black – representing her “bad side” and her alter persona.
In mind control, slaves are encouraged to embrace their bad side (their alter persona) as it is the only way to be relieved from their trauma/torture. So, yes, it feels bad to be good.
Once through the looking glass, Rihanna is shown walking through a maze surrounded by fractured mirrors.
Rihanna’s handlers are literally in her head, watching her going through the maze. They then take a hold of her.
The scene becomes oddly sexual as Rihanna holds the phallic-shaped perfume bottle while she is blinded by her handlers. This refers to the sexually abusive relationship between mind control slaves and their handlers.
The entire ad then plays in reverse, another allusion to the reversal of good and bad. As she goes through the looking glass again, we see “Good Feels so Bad”.
- THESE PEOPLE ARE INSANE….
- Musk and his ex-gf Grimes discuss deals with demonic entities
- 'This is fine' French version, the privileged bourgeois quietly enjoy a restaurant while their citizens ransack and burn the streets to demonstrate against the excesses of the government
- Jean-Pierre Heckled By African Reporter After Ignoring His Questions For 7 Months Straight
- "Drag Is Holy"
- Amanda Bynes Placed on Psychiatric Hold, Found Naked and Roaming Streets
- Mom vows to take action after teacher encouraged her daughter to eat insects for climate change project
Subscribe to the NewsletterGet an e-mail notification as soon as a new article is published on The Vigilant Citizen.
Movies and TV1 month ago
The 2023 Grammys, Host of the Sam Smith Satanic Ritual
Vigilant Reports2 months ago
There’s Something Terribly Wrong With Gorsad Kyiv and it’s Worse than Balenciaga
Latest News3 months ago
2022 Review: When “Conspiracy Theories” Turned Into Obvious Realities
Pics of the Month2 months ago
Symbolic Pics of the Month 01/23
Pics of the Month4 weeks ago
Symbolic Pics of the Month (02/23)
Latest News1 week ago
Guest on French TV Show Said That Celine Dion and Other Celebs Take Adrenochrome … and Mass Media Lost It
Movies and TV2 months ago
The Occult Meaning of “Guillermo del Toro’s Pinocchio”
Movies and TV3 weeks ago
The Hidden Messages in “Blonde”: Marilyn Monroe’s Life as an Industry Slave