Seems that beauty product ads are becoming important mediums to push mind control/illuminati symbolism. The short video advertisement for Rihanna’s perfume Reb’l Fleur is crammed with mind control triggers and monarch programming symbolism.
Rihanna is first shown lying inside a flower, representing purity and innocence. She is then walks towards a mirror reflecting herself dressed in black – representing her “bad side” and her alter persona.
In mind control, slaves are encouraged to embrace their bad side (their alter persona) as it is the only way to be relieved from their trauma/torture. So, yes, it feels bad to be good.
Once through the looking glass, Rihanna is shown walking through a maze surrounded by fractured mirrors.
Rihanna’s handlers are literally in her head, watching her going through the maze. They then take a hold of her.
The scene becomes oddly sexual as Rihanna holds the phallic-shaped perfume bottle while she is blinded by her handlers. This refers to the sexually abusive relationship between mind control slaves and their handlers.
The entire ad then plays in reverse, another allusion to the reversal of good and bad. As she goes through the looking glass again, we see “Good Feels so Bad”.
- Kill Humans And Sell Them As Food In This Disgusting Horror Game
- Fact Check-Vials found in Pennsylvania lab did not contain virus that causes smallpox
- Bill Gates warns of smallpox terror attacks as he seeks research funds
- NO THANKS: 'Uterus-Shaped' Cereal Launches To 'Normalize' Period Talk
- Judge Who Sentenced Reality TV Star Josh Duggar Calls Child Pornography He Downloaded 'Horrific and Sick'
- Britney Spears meets with The Weeknd
- Bill Gates Lays Out Technocrat Plan For Global Takeover