I was sent a link to this photographer’s tumblr page containing rare pictures of the Montreal Masonic Memorial Temple. Dedicated and officially opened June 22, 1929, it was added to the register of National Historic Sites of Canada in 2006. Interesting how a lot the symbolism within these walls is now found in pop culture.
Subscribe to the NewsletterGet an e-mail notification as soon as a new article is published on The Vigilant Citizen.
- Where the rainbow ends: Regret after medical injury of the genitals
- “ Nobody cares about what’s happening to the Uyghurs” -Owner of the Golden State Warriors
- Reminder of the lengths the FBI went to take down Martin Luther King
- COVID Has Caused Plummeting Church Attendance and Donation
- I’d recommend starting with some Orwell
- Freddie Gibbs and Jadakiss reunite in “Black Illuminati” video
- Djokovic loses deportation appeal, exits Australia