I was sent a link to this photographer’s tumblr page containing rare pictures of the Montreal Masonic Memorial Temple. Dedicated and officially opened June 22, 1929, it was added to the register of National Historic Sites of Canada in 2006. Interesting how a lot the symbolism within these walls is now found in pop culture.
Latest Instagram Posts
Latest From Vigilant Links
- SNL's "World's Most Evil Invention" skit
- Conservative actor arrested by FBI on January 6 charges after Daily Wire movie premiere – LifeSite
- flu shot ingredients
- Isaac Kappy
- Psychopath bets against Israeli stock market 5 days before Hamas attack …
- School hides from parents information that their 11 year old daughter shared bed with biological boy
- Instability around 2024 elections?
Subscribe to the NewsletterGet an e-mail notification as soon as a new article is published on The Vigilant Citizen.
Pics of the Month2 months ago
Symbolic Pics of the Month 09/23
Music Business3 months ago
Doja Cat’s “Demons”: Can We Just Agree That the Music Industry is Outright Demonic?
Pics of the Month1 month ago
Symbolic Pics of the Month 10/23
Latest News4 weeks ago
The Incredibly Eerie Circumstances Surrounding Matthew Perry’s Death
Movies and TV2 months ago
The Absolute Hypocrisy of the Movie “Barbie”
Movies and TV3 months ago
The Conspiracy Theories in “They Cloned Tyrone” and its Link With Jamie Foxx’s Mysterious Hospitalization
VC Videos2 months ago
This is What Human Trafficking Looks Like (VC Video)
Music Business2 months ago
“A Certain Sacrifice”: Madonna’s First Movie That Ends With a Satanic Ritual Sacrifice