May 6th, 2013 | Category: Latest News | 187 comments

In a CNN interview about the Boston Bombings investigations, a former FBI counterterrorism agent admitted a startling (yet unsurprising) fact: “all digital communications” are recorded and stored. All of them. All phone calls, all e-mails and all social media interactions. According to him, there is definitely a way of retracing and listening to any phone call made on US soil. While most Americans ignore or deny this reality, the shaping of the USA into a heavily monitored police state is complete. Here is part of the CNN interview.

The aftermath of the Boston Bombings caused the American police state to rear its ugly, repressive head. However, since U.S. citizens are stillĀ  traumatized from the bombings, they do not oppose it. From the imposition of martial law to the admission of illegal spying of U.S. citizens, “terrorism” is being used to justify illegal, invasive and unconstitutional actions by law enforcement.

Here’s a great article from The Guardian about the true extent of surveillance in the U.S.

Are all telephone calls recorded and accessible to the US government?

A former FBI counterterrorism agent claims on CNN that this is the case

The real capabilities and behavior of the US surveillance state are almost entirely unknown to the American public because, like most things of significance done by the US government, it operates behind an impenetrable wall of secrecy. But a seemingly spontaneous admission this week by a former FBI counterterrorism agent provides a rather startling acknowledgment of just how vast and invasive these surveillance activities are.Over the past couple days, cable news tabloid shows such as CNN’s Out Front with Erin Burnett have been excitingly focused on the possible involvement in the Boston Marathon attack of Katherine Russell, the 24-year-old American widow of the deceased suspect, Tamerlan Tsarnaev. As part of their relentless stream of leaks uncritically disseminated by our Adversarial Press Corps, anonymous government officials are claiming that they are now focused on telephone calls between Russell and Tsarnaev that took place both before and after the attack to determine if she had prior knowledge of the plot or participated in any way.

On Wednesday night, Burnett interviewed Tim Clemente, a former FBI counterterrorism agent, about whether the FBI would be able to discover the contents of past telephone conversations between the two. He quite clearly insisted that they could:

BURNETT: Tim, is there any way, obviously, there is a voice mail they can try to get the phone companies to give that up at this point. It’s not a voice mail. It’s just a conversation. There’s no way they actually can find out what happened, right, unless she tells them?

CLEMENTE: “No, there is a way. We certainly have ways in national security investigations to find out exactly what was said in that conversation. It’s not necessarily something that the FBI is going to want to present in court, but it may help lead the investigation and/or lead to questioning of her. We certainly can find that out.

BURNETT: “So they can actually get that? People are saying, look, that is incredible.

CLEMENTE: “No, welcome to America. All of that stuff is being captured as we speak whether we know it or like it or not.”

“All of that stuff” – meaning every telephone conversation Americans have with one another on US soil, with or without a search warrant – “is being captured as we speak”.

On Thursday night, Clemente again appeared on CNN, this time with host Carol Costello, and she asked him about those remarks. He reiterated what he said the night before but added expressly that “all digital communications in the past” are recorded and stored:

Let’s repeat that last part: “no digital communication is secure”, by which he means not that any communication is susceptible to government interception as it happens (although that is true), but far beyond that: all digital communications – meaning telephone calls, emails, online chats and the like – are automatically recorded and stored and accessible to the government after the fact. To describe that is to define what a ubiquitous, limitless Surveillance State is.

There have been some previous indications that this is true. Former AT&T engineer Mark Klein revealed that AT&T and other telecoms had built a special network that allowed the National Security Agency full and unfettered access to data about the telephone calls and the content of email communications for all of their customers. Specifically, Klein explained “that the NSA set up a system that vacuumed up Internet and phone-call data from ordinary Americans with the cooperation of AT&T” and that “contrary to the government’s depiction of its surveillance program as aimed at overseas terrorists . . . much of the data sent through AT&T to the NSA was purely domestic.” But his amazing revelations were mostly ignored and, when Congress retroactively immunized the nation’s telecom giants for their participation in the illegal Bush spying programs, Klein’s claims (by design) were prevented from being adjudicated in court.

That every single telephone call is recorded and stored would also explain this extraordinary revelation by the Washington Post in 2010:

Every day, collection systems at the National Security Agency intercept and store 1.7 billion e-mails, phone calls and other types of communications.

It would also help explain the revelations of former NSA official William Binney, who resigned from the agency in protest over its systemic spying on the domestic communications of US citizens, that the US government has “assembled on the order of 20 trillion transactions about US citizens with other US citizens” (which counts only communications transactions and not financial and other transactions), and that “the data that’s being assembled is about everybody. And from that data, then they can target anyone they want.”

Despite the extreme secrecy behind which these surveillance programs operate, there have been periodic reports of serious abuse. Two Democratic Senators, Ron Wyden and Mark Udall, have been warning for years that Americans would be “stunned” to learn what the US government is doing in terms of secret surveillance.

tia logoStrangely, back in 2002 – when hysteria over the 9/11 attacks (and thus acquiescence to government power) was at its peak – the Pentagon’s attempt to implement what it called the “Total Information Awareness” program (TIA) sparked so much public controversy that it had to be official scrapped. But it has been incrementally re-instituted – without the creepy (though honest) name and all-seeing-eye logo – with little controversy or even notice.

Back in 2010, worldwide controversy erupted when the governments of Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates banned the use of Blackberries because some communications were inaccessible to government intelligence agencies, and that could not be tolerated. The Obama administration condemned this move on the ground that it threatened core freedoms, only to turn around six weeks later and demand that all forms of digital communications allow the US government backdoor access to intercept them. Put another way, the US government embraced exactly the same rationale invoked by the UAE and Saudi agencies: that no communications can be off limits. Indeed, the UAE, when responding to condemnations from the Obama administration, noted that it was simply doing exactly that which the US government does:

“‘In fact, the UAE is exercising its sovereign right and is asking for exactly the same regulatory compliance – and with the same principles of judicial and regulatory oversight – that Blackberry grants the US and other governments and nothing more,’ [UAE Ambassador to the US Yousef Al] Otaiba said. ‘Importantly, the UAE requires the same compliance as the US for the very same reasons: to protect national security and to assist in law enforcement.’”

That no human communications can be allowed to take place without the scrutinizing eye of the US government is indeed the animating principle of the US Surveillance State. Still, this revelation, made in passing on CNN, that every single telephone call made by and among Americans is recorded and stored is something which most people undoubtedly do not know, even if the small group of people who focus on surveillance issues believed it to be true (clearly, both Burnett and Costello were shocked to hear this).

Some new polling suggests that Americans, even after the Boston attack, are growing increasingly concerned about erosions of civil liberties in the name of Terrorism. Even those people who claim it does not matter instinctively understand the value of personal privacy: they put locks on their bedroom doors and vigilantly safeguard their email passwords. That’s why the US government so desperately maintains a wall of secrecy around their surveillance capabilities: because they fear that people will find their behavior unacceptably intrusive and threatening, as they did even back in 2002 when John Poindexter’s TIA was unveiled.

Mass surveillance is the hallmark of a tyrannical political culture. But whatever one’s views on that, the more that is known about what the US government and its surveillance agencies are doing, the better. This admission by this former FBI agent on CNN gives a very good sense for just how limitless these activities are.

- Source: The Guardian

You’ve read correctly, “AT&T and other telecoms had built a special network that allowed the National Security Agency full and unfettered access to data about the telephone calls and the content of email communications for all of their customers.” This was revealed in 2007 yet most people are still calling those who claim that the US has turned into a police state “conspiracy theorists”.

The 4th Amendment clearly states:

“The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.”

The U.S. Constitution, created specifically to prevent the United States from turning into an oppressive dictatorship is under attack. From all sides.

Tags: , ,

COMMENTS

Please note that the comments are moderated and that all spam, insults, proselytizing and hate speech will be removed.

187 Comments to “Former FBI Counterterrorism Agent: “All Digital Communications” and Phone Calls are Recorded”

1. Rainbow says:

So what we should do now, stop buying phones !? this is just out of control !!!

• Truthseeker2013 says:

No it is becomiong aware of how a plan is being executed. Those in the know are already aware and their focus have always been on their goals within this plan. Good questrion though.

• Hippie says:

Emigrate.

• ellish says:

Where to go? I left the US. I don't know about the surveillance, but there are still chemtrails here in South America.

• Rainbow says:

I think it does not matter if you immigrate or not as your smart has got a special pin id and they can track you through this., I am not really sure about the technicality so if somebody knows maybe they can tell me how this is done

• Nope says:

*emigrate

• Nami says:

I don't think there is anywhere left on earth that is somehow not accessible to them. Put faith in God and live a moral life, that's the most important thing.

• Whatwhat says:

What does god have to do with a moral life?

• BluBoy says:

What is the real deal with chemtrails?, the singer Prince mentioned them briefly on a youtube video, there is obviously more to them than what people know

• PathA says:

Chemtrails and stratospheric aerosol geoengineering has to do with contoling the weather.

Stratospheric aerosol geoengineering causes "Global Dimming," meaning it dims the sun's rays. The problem that arises from this is that many lifeforms on this planet depends upon the sun, for instance plants need the sun for photosynthesis, humans also depend upon the sun in many ways.

The chemtrails contain compounds that are toxic to humans, animals, and plant life. Such toxins include bromide, fluoride, and some even speculate that viruses and bacteria are also apart of this cocktail. Chemtrails are used to "seed" the clouds and has produced rain in desired areas. It may be used in conjunction with HAARP technology to produce more violent weather.

The ramifications of these modification technologies are huge and should not be taken lightly, yet the majority of people won't believe it if you told them. There are peer reviewed articles on these types of technologies.

• Concernedcitizen says:

So these trails create the bad weather? Or are the chemicals rained down on us when it rains? I'm quite naive on this subject, I thought chemtrails were the pollution from planes :/
        Weird that just last night I was talking to a friend about this!

• hvns says:

True control is still to come.
      We are having nothing to hide. Nothing to be ashamed of. Nothing that can be used against us. As for so called privacy I am not sure if such thing even exists.Anyone with right skills can get you…

Total control coming with dictatorship. God help us.

• Concerned says:

In the UK when I was being harassed by someone calling me on a private number and I went to the police they said they couldn’t help as they only track numbers for important cases like kidnappings and abductions, yet when I needed a recording of a conversation with a company I wanted to take to court T-mobile said it would cost me but I never got it and afterwards they said that they couldn’t but I know they could. It’s also the case here in the uk but I guess people trust the police and authority here more.

• Concerned says:

• Kristina says:

No, what you should do is absolutely nothing different. Do NOT let the fear control you, because THAT is the ultimate agenda. Through fear they can accomplish absolutely anything they want. People will give up almost anything for something or someone who will make them feel safer. DO NOT FEAR. <— thats what you should do.

• patlee says:

Welcome to the future Mr. Smith, hope you don't mind rats. Lol

2. Light & Truth says:

You bet, big brother is watching and not for our benefit!

3. ryno says:

thats scary, its like the government can check up on all conversations on phones or messages on email/internet…..so, question is if its a humane act if all conversations thats meant to be private and confidential can be easily accessed by the government XD

4. Krista says:

Another great article VC! Bringing darkness to light facts we (the "conspiracy theorists" haha) already know to be too true.

5. Mercer says:

I think we are on the cusp of something interesting. No one wants to go to war in Syria. But, Assad used chemical weapons. Now, the BBC is reporting that Rebels may have used Sarin. The world powers, in an effort to avoid conflict, will point to the freedom fighters as Al Qaeda. They will say that the terrorists now have access to chemical weapons. The world leaders will unite under a terrorist threat, which was alluded to by Russia's and US cooperation with the Boston Bombings (which happens every day in poorer places). This will set the stage for a unified police state which is augmented by the above system. The ridiculous fear of terrorists will be met with legislation and our freedoms (if there ever were any) will die to the sound of thunderous applause. (citation needed).

6. Joy says:

I don't talk about anything on the phone. Not that I have anything to talk about. . All phone calls are friendly. Emails consist of shopping, and more shopping and cupons, and I stick to my script on line. Same drama, different day. I birth my profile accordingly therefor you see me as I want you to see me ! I control how I want it to look and what I want it to say and how I want to be preceived. Hi big brother !

• Lemon Meringue says:

Yes …march along in file like a good little sheep. never step out of line or be different, otherwise you will pay the price. Eff THAT! I will do and say what I want…Ain't nobody going to stop me!

• Joy says:

I think you misunderstood what I was saying. I said nothing about marching along. Im on a conspricy site, hello ? It's just scripted to my likings and portrayed how I want to be portrayed. Im writing my own log. You see what I want you to see ! My log and I will write it accordingly for kicks ! It reflects the message I want to send and what I stand for. Hopefully a message that will take us as a culture from here to there ! Never said that message was marching like a sheep !

• gayst says:

But…you're on a conspiracy site and it has just been made clear that ALL digital communications are recorded by the powers that be. So…what good is all your clever posturing? I'm not getting the logic of your post.

Unless you are playing some sort of game? As a double speak agent of the government? Possibly to encourage others to "shut up and play dead" or something?

• 13 Mitred Abbots says:

If you hide who you are and present a fake profile, that is what everyone sees. So you aren't expressing yourself. I think the point is that you fit right into the program by doing this. Whether or not you are awake you present the picture of someone that is asleep.

• Joy says:

You guys totally missed it lol ! Actually I am is a very nice respectful hard working person with a normal fulfilling life. That's me , but on line I stand for something totally different. So I guess your right when you say my radical on line persona is fake Because in real time I live a happy free unfazed life that does not involve conspiracy.You wouldn't even think I…….so in reality your right. Your wrong when you give the umpression it's all cake and icecream but carry on. If you could see my log you would understand. However im use to on liners taking something and running with it just to feel superior and so in the know but whatevs

• Nopez says:

Yeah. If your not doing anything illegal, why so paranoid?

• Joy says:

That's what im saying. You guys act like I am, or I should be somewhere plotting the next attack on America. Just trying to save my community that's all, but in good fashion lol !

• Mr. Smith says:

Hi, I'm the government and I just monitored what you wrote on this website.

• BluBoy says:

You joker Mr Smith

• Truthseeker2013 says:

Joy you do not owe that poster any explaination. When a poster resorts to calliong names and venting hate or frustration that's onn them if they can't explain their perception that vibrates high enough. A person who is sleep would use lower level words that opens a spiral into darkness. VC does a great job in crwating a platform for all to explore and share what they think is necessary. Like you, I only post what is revelant to the subject matter. My daily life and private life is totally different from what is posted AND shall remain my daily life as privately as I can keep iot. I enjoy thiis site because I can take as little of post or as large as all the posts along with the replies that align to VC keen observations. My intent is to learn and better myself as a human being it is apparent there are those who get a kickout of baiting others to no avail. I wish you to continue to grow and better yourself because what I've read so far is really mind opening. It is also helping me understand a saying I came across about darkness is the untapped potential in a person…that is the first part. The rest will have to wait because I found another body of information that I want to pursue because of VCs insightful post. It happens to be about my research in my undergrad humanities studis and I ran across a document while researching Sojourner Truth's life. The trauma based beatings, lynchings and the slave masters tactics of putting the african slave in hypnosis. That MK ultra stuff unlocked a door and I was shocked to find out that the elite blacks what they termed the talented tenth ws also in on these beatings. I have nothing to base that opinion on though.

• Joy says:

I think you misunderstood what I was saying but ok !

7. Junglist 1 says:

1984 Is Now!!

8. CloseEncounter says:

The ironic thing is that there's nothing to discover in her phone calls. We all know it was a false flag. {Sigh}.

9. Zig Zag Wanderer says:

Not surprising… which is the saddest part. It's frustrating for an average person who sees all this and wants to do something about it, but doesn't know where to begin, or if it even matters anymore.

• LOCUST SOLUS says:

it's a Spiritual War. there is no such thing as "average" if you are a Living Soul. start there.

• gayst says:

Absolutely correct, Locust S.! Spiritual pursuit and practice is the only logical response to our current dilemma.

And, Zig, it does matter. It matters very much. Don't give up. Go inside and find the answers. You already know them, you just forgot for a while…You are also correct in knowing there is nothing to "do" in the traditional sense. Give that idea completely up and find a new idea…

10. rose says:

Dear Nice FBI and CIA people,

I already knew you were reading my email and listening to my phone calls. By now, you must know I'm a pretty dull, law abiding citizen. I am not that concerned if the "Big Guvmint" reads my emails, after, I have nothing interesting in my email inbox, anyway.

Thank you for reading this. Have a nice day, spooks! :)

• gayst says:

Ha Ha! Evil is so banal! How frigging crazy boring it must be to record and listen to 20 billion communications by regular people every damn day! Love your letter, rose.

• Jilly says:

If they listen to mine they probably think I'm so strange. I answer every phone call from friends by saying 'Hey, Hooker!' Lol

11. Theodore Logan says:

As far as I know, land lines are still secure.

• sound says:

I doubt that.

There were NO CELL PHONES, until about 1985, or internet in its popular form until 1995, so you had to practice on something.

Remember how every action/spy movie before 1990 had some dude "bugging" the phone? Or the walls, or the cars, or whatever? But, you're right, that's illegal in the USA without a court order….unless of course you ARE the court, or the government with a need to know, or a policing agency that insists this is done in the name of national security, or…just not feeling legally minded at the moment.

Not to burst your bubble but I was consuming a fictional book about governmental spy techniques to surveil conversations inside locked building by using vibrations on windows. I listened to it on CD about a year or 2 ago, but it had been a favorite of my sister's, from about 25 YEARS ago. But, it was just fiction though No one would ever invent, or even need devices that could listen through windows, especially not a democratically elected government, right?

• FooledAgain says:

The FBI agent said that they would use the conversations to extract the information, never in court. It would be inadmissable in court, right?

• sound says:

depends on what you mean by that. Court evidence is NOT the only way you can "get" someone. It is a LEGAL way, but who said the government (or entities inside the government) would stop at legalities to do what they want.

Or have you forgotten your teen aged years or peers? How many ways and times have you or or your 12-20 year old colleagues followed the "letter" of the law exactly, but completely undermined its meaning? (ex be home by 11; so the kid comes home at 11 in the morning, and swears up and down he did exactly as told)

Lots of folks here say "Don't Fear." I agree. But now I'm going to add: Don't be stupid, and don't expect your enemy to "play fair." Fair to some means I get exactly what I want with the least inconvenience to me.

• Allumna says:

This is a very naive comment,Theodore.

• BradS says:

Bwhaaahaaaaaa!! They have been monitoring land lines with efficiency back in the 70s!!

12. Polonius says:

Just tell me how an anti-'conspiracy theorist' can deny this evidence that has presented itself right before our very eyes! We need to wake up and see the truth for what it is.

13. Ant$ says:

Obama said that a change was going to come!

14. Human says:

I think it's not only in the USA. It's all around the world or at least in many countries. And everybody talks about democracy and human rights. This world is sick.

• ress says:

The USA is the country that is creating the biggest illusions though other countries maybe in on it but the US is setting the stage with the biggest man made truths and lies. Look at the entertainment networks within this country filled with very high fantasy based information and fear pumping. Eventually it will be everyone because we are coming a global society.

• rozbat says:

you have right man, we are all caged and being tamed by our Echelons since dozen years here in Turkey.
      we must awake!

• Kristina says:

America has been repeatedly referred to as "The Great Experiment." There is even a book by the name. Because that's exactly what it is – other countries DO NOT HAVE GMO'S! In fact, they are illegal in many european countries. Europe does NOT fluoridate their water. Most of their candy does NOT have high fructose corn syrup. The "processed" food there is HOME-COOKED and made with real, whole, naturally grown ingredients. You won't find "maltodextrin" and "aspartame" and the 1000's of other crap they put in here. You will NOT find pharmaceuticals being peddled like rice, in fact, they are the LAST RESORT. What you will find is universal healthcare and governments who do truly care about their people. You know what else? Work is not their life. They play, they take time for families, they eat their meals for 2 hours, they take the time to smell the damn roses.

And no, I'm not just talking out of my a$$. I was born and raised in Lithuania. My entire family still lives there. I have visited many other european countries. I have seen the difference. So no, it is NOT the whole world, it IS the USA – however, it is an "experiment" and if it goes WELL we may see all this crap spread.

Here's hoping to a big failure of the "experiment."

15. Truthseeker2013 says:

This may be far-fetched but I watched Iron Man 3. Not only did it push the message of accepting a digitized reality, but also it showed some pretty blatant examples. I got tje drone technology and transhumanism themes right off the bat.

I didn't catch the microchipped RFID themes right away. It was after the mocie that I remember the Clive Cussler novels I read that reminded me of delta and beta programming as well as the hint to the Beast compiuters that consistently record information
    There is one (supposedly) that is UNIX based and has a 18 digit tracking number for every human being on earth. The first three numbers are assigned in the BEAST computer to everyone are 666. The second three numbers are ther person's national code (since I am not privy to these codes, I don't know how the coding system was created). The next three numbers are the person's telephone numer and the last nine digits are the person's nine digit social security number.

Again you can google Beast Computers and if you see some information come up about 'Big Bertha' and the site has whale in it, that may explain a little more about some of the conversations that I caught the tail end and I believe these military guys were joking about. This was in the 1980s and I must say that I was nothing but a peon who was following orders. These guys were considered the 'Golden Boys' and could skate by where I ha to work hard just to keep my head above water. I was surrounded by those who did not trust and being military you understood completely if you are not in that chaiin of command then you did not belong there and they had every right to question you about your presence.

Okay, Iron Man 3 is miliotary based and it resembles some of the informati

• Bob says:

Yes, I thought the exact same thing while watching Iron Man 3…particularly the Mandarin…I won't spoil it for those who haven't seen it, but it basically presented how I believe terroism is orchestrated in America.

• Emm says:

Absolutely. But since it has been in a movie, there is no way that it can possibly be true…. it's "just" a movie, after all!! Open your eyes sheeple.

• BluBoy says:

If they can make it look real in a movie, cant they make it real, in reality?

16. William says:

This is getting way out of control!

17. Gary says:

It's like you can't do anything secretly anymore. Why does our government have the need to invade our privacy so much?

• bluezoo says:

They don't have the right [4th amendment] but they do it anyway because they fear us–our sheer numbers–against their puny cabal.

• Get Ready says:

Actually the constitution and all are" rights" weren't written for us and even if they were it doesn't matter anymore anyways the UK owns America, why do you think they're based in New York? You don't base your country in another country especially one that was once your enemy. The UK owns all of our national parks and all of our alphabet programs like the CIA. So basically we're slaves and nothing we "own" is actually ours, not even our own children why do you think we have social security numbers? They mark us off like cattle or prisoners. So basically we're not free that's just propaganda according to the government we have no rights and if we did they would just get in the way of their agenda so they wouldn't matter anyways. Oh and people storing my digital communications I don't give a f*¢*! You are not the least bit sneaky or the least bit clever anyone could've guessed your taping our calls and stuff and if your that paranoid then go ahead just know your the weak one not me, I know where I'm headed and I know where you're headed and trust I don't want to touch or be near that lava disguised as gold path you walk on so how about you go kucf yourself and get on with your life, I hope you enjoyed reading this

• Kristina says:

Generates fear! Through fear they derive their control. Solution? Do no be afraid.

• Chloe says:

Because they're scared. Every dictator is really a slave. Can't relax for a minute, because you've taken 'control' over the people. And that's where your 'power' comes from. So – got to keep watching them; got to keep the 'control' going – never know when an uprising's going to happen. Polarity.

18. Ivy says:

Old news… The US and Germany already stated that they had a "secret" agreement for recording all phone conversations worldwide after the WWII and leaked after 60 years I think because their agreement was over. Seriously with all our smartphones and more (fb, twitter, linkedin…) it's ABC to see everyone's business on their behalf…or not. Just beware of everything including this site.

• FooledAgain says:

Not to mention, you've got to have a Gmail account in order to use your phone. They KNOW exactly who we are. I wonder about the touch screen on my phone, is it recording my fingerprint as well? Probably!

• John says:

We don't care if they know who we are. Henry Makow should be more scared as he can't stop talking about them. So how come he gets away? he's one of them, that's why. Even this site, how come they get away for so long. They are not afraid of writing all sorts of paraphernalia, so why should we be afraid when we are not as cheeky as them. They can do one as far as I am concerned.

19. LOCUST SOLUS says:

it is scarier for the oppressor to know that every word of their Heart is Being Watched. this life is a Spiritual Boomerang! occults don't have secrets if there is a Living God. and they obviously don't have the secret to life if they are "hiding" it. occults are "hidden" to keep their corruption secret. the physical oppression is a Distraction from the Spiritual War.

20. Harlequin Nameless says:

Did you see the ad the spanish orginization ANAR put up that only kids can see?

21. Willie says:

I'm not north-american but i admire this quote:
    "those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security" – Benjamin Frakin

Again, i'm not north-american, and i think because of that, maybe i can clearly see the transformation of this government and this society. In a short lapse of time, some very strange things seems to lurk upon EUA.

22. Meeee says:

Control freaks! Why?…. The only reason anyone or group wants control is because of fear that we will actually think love and live based on our own terms! A person who wants to control you is afraid of your power. It's oppression and crushing to the spirit! If you can crush the spirit by dictating the way a person speaks or behaves that is the beginning of possession "literally"! Stay positive people enjoy your life! Every minute of it is a gift from GOD! When you understand that you won't understand everything you'll find joy regardless of this mess!

23. Rissa says:

I've felt this way for about 5 years or so, like Big Brother had his ubiquitous intrusion upon us. It's an eerie feeling that our parents didn't have to deal with. What will it be like when our kids grow up?!

• Jilly says:

It's always interesting to hear elderly people talk abouthow they feel about pyoung people sharing their information for everyone to see. They think it's so ridiculous and they are right!

• OldFogey says:

in that case, I've officially become ELDERLY. Didn't think it would happen so quickly!

24. Willie says:

Thanks again VC. I was missing that kind of article.

25. Jilly says:

Not shocked by this. I think the big push to get EVERYONE on Wifi is coming soon. I keep hearing talks of a nationwide blanket of wifi that would be available everywhere you go. That way everyone will be connected to the internet. This will make it easy for the government to see what we search for, what we purchase, the comments we leave on conspiracy sites, our photos, videos, known associates…I could go on forever. The faster wifi speeds (compared to cellular service) will make it easier for them to upload our information from our computers, tablets, phones, etc. Sometimes I hate that I have so much info out in the open online but I can't rear myself away.

• gayst says:

And don't overlook Google Glass – the new product from Google that is a pair of glasses that records every instant of what the wearer is looking at and what is being said AND idiots are actually buying and using these things. AND lets not forget the damage all these powerful microwaves are doing to us and the world. I mean, microwaves pop popcorn, People.

• Jilly says:

Google glass sounds like a horrible idea. Posting what I ate for dinner on Facebook is bad enough and TMI anyway.

• godozo says:

Google Glass is a false road, methinks. Don't be surprised if you start seeing the concepts within it in your car, though (and in the new watches)…

• Anon says:

Use proxies and Tor. Forget about fb and social sites. They are no more than data mines.

• John says:

proxies are said to be suspicious too. they can get the information and shove it up their bums cause we gove no flying shiate. bunch of wankers

26. georgina says:

Technology has its disadvantages though, so sooner or later it will go havoc and they will eventually lose data. They can't control us no matter how willing they are. They can go and fuck themselves up their arses. Wankers!!!!

27. FlavaDave says:

I think you're naive if you don't recognise that the data from your phonecalls, emails, tweets, etc can be retrieved by the government as and when needed. You're also naive (and a bit paranoid) if you think there is someone out there monitoring everything YOU say and do 'just in case'.

• Emm says:

Anonymity is protecting the common person. So far.

• Mercer says:

Eh it's not really about active surveillance. Its more about building the case against you through documentation.

• Get Ready says:

It's not naive to think that the government is monitoring what you do, the video just clearly said they did. And why is that a crazy idea? The government is really strict about security so if they thought someone was a threat they could always go back and look at their calls and such and see what they say. I mean it's a smart idea if that's what you're trying to do

28. harper says:

I have been aware of this possibility for a long while. What can we do, with each new advancement in technology, we get more possibility of abuse. So, what do i do? I make sure any one watching knows i am aware. I regularly use fb as a sounding board for food awareness, environmental awareness, and government awareness. I am sure if i could get on a plane, i wouldn't be allowed because i am most likely on a watch list, little ol peace maker me, simply because i am vocal on the places they watch most. Do not show fear, show you know the game and don't care, because they are the ones breaking the law while we are the ones exercising our rights.

29. Nicole says:

NOW will people realize this isn't a Left-Right thing? Our freedoms are being eroded by both Dems and Republicans.

When we all realize the people in Washington are all on the same team and that they're playing us against each other, MAYBE we'll have a chance at saving this country.

• Willie says:

Yeah, bipartisanship is a fraud, both are funded by the same corporations. Left-right ideologies are fading away, now it's only corporations, bureaucracy, technocracy and market, mixed with some touches of totalitarism. Plus, an ancient ghost is rising: theocracy. Sectarian conflicts everywhere, even in the west.

• anom says:

Exactly. I have said time and time again, Both sides are the coaches, NWO is the game, we are merely players in a match created by the "Secret Societies." :/

• Zig Zag Wanderer says:

YES…. I'm sick to death of people discriminating against each other based on party lines, since both of the parties are in on all of it. Smh

• Truthseeker2013 says:

I agree. What others aren't looking at is The Tea Party as well. Supposedly, it is a small start up group of people who are fed up with the two party system. Well what struck me as odd is that this group has as much power and ionfluence as the two big parties. They may not have the following yet but it is apparent to me as if the party attracts those who give up on the two major parties and then realize they have no place to go. Well I wondered how and why would this party have that much power and influence when I've seen other grassroots organization that has been on the poliotical scene for over 20 years knocking on doors., pounding the pavement and trying to get their issues heard which are legitimate issues. They have even had people run for president who could potentially turn the country around if they could have a fair chance at it. So againg thjis is another dynamic to the piuzzle that truly is not viewed correctly

30. Paige says:

Anyone else see iron man 3? some of the messages it was pushing were so blatant to those who have any basic understanding. I'm just not sure what it was trying to get at. If it was trying to send some sort of subliminal message in showing us how people are used and programmed to look like "terrorists" and try to show some truth or if it was pushing trans humanism or show how the the government does inside jobs, just like the VP in that movie. I dont want to ruin the whole movie for anyone though. anyone else have any thoughts? none the less i enjoyed the movie since i'm a huge super hero nerd and love robert downey jr. Just had some strange underlying themes.

• Gary says:

I agree. The transhumanism was obvious. I didn't enjoy it because of the whole terrorism plot. It was creepy, and the whole movie sort of reminded me of some kind of representation of what the world might come to.

31. locust says:

Things that I always suggest.

1. Invent our own language and use it instead of the words of our oppressors, the Powers Really in Charge (PRICs) . We do not echo the words of the moron Bush, we call this insanity what it is — the DAFT war, the Defense against Future Terrorism war. The danger that we face is that it is a forever war, unlimited in time and space. Everyone everywhere has the potential for future violence, so everyone everywhere is a potential future terrorist and the American government is at war with you, whether you ignore that fact or not.

2. Public Law 107-40 is the bane of our existence. This law declared war against enemies to be named later — which is exactly what Obama does now with his kill lists, naming new enemies and assassinating them while they are innocent so they cannot become future terrorists.
    This law started this insanity that we have been trapped in for 12 years. This law is modeled after the Reichstag Fire Decree of 1933, and look how that worked out for the German people.

Our so-called ally who shall not be named is today trying mightily to get the President or the Congress or the US military to name Syria and Iran as our newest enemies. This is insanity. This is too much power to leave lying around, inviting attention from those who wish to create more tragedy.

Some of the above information is considered to be "classified" by portions of the US government, or so I've read. I hope that I don't get disappeared for being treasonous, for telling you this.

32. Anisha says:

Wasting valuable time and money spying on the wrong people.

33. Egg says:

I was in dc talking to a couple FBI ppl last summer and I told them about all the data centers in Utah and Tennessee and they kept lying to me and saying that the FBI is too incompetent and their computers are too old to do such a thing. Of course I didn't believe them and now I'm glad it is out in the open. They have a computer that pretty much has a file on everyone. If there is a government person trolling this page I recommend that if someone questions you about your job don't lie! Just say you can't talk about it or whatever. Also, this isn't anything new- check out Puzzle Palace about the NSA. They are just coming out in the open with stuff theyve been doing all along. That it's coming out in the open is disconcerting. And what is sad is how many people think this is a good thing because of the terror acts.

• hvns says:

To some extent those two were exactly right…
      NSA has all data. Not FBI. Utah supercenter is still under construction. Upon completion it will be able to break all the codes of encripted part of the internet in a second. Yes,it belongs entirely to NSA.
      Perhaps they are sharing. Who knows?

34. HI BIG BROTHER says:

Take heart! Love God with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength, and love each other. On these two commands hang ALL the law and the prophets.

Isaiah 54:17
    King James Version (KJV)
    17- No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.

Ephesians 6:10-13
    Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Psalm 37:1-11
    King James Version (KJV)
    Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.
    For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.
    Trust in the Lord, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.
    Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
    Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.
    And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday.
    Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.
    Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil.
    For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth.
    For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be. But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.

2 Peter 3:8-10
    King James Version (KJV)
    9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

–even those in the illuminist elite. We need to be praying for them and having an attitude of love. There is no victory in the "eye for an eye" mentality. Love dispels the darkness, and perfect (complete) love casts out all fear. Love also covers a multitude of sins. Even those sins committed against us.

35. Tiffany says:

I'm praying that the underlings working to the success of these initiatives radically encounter the love of God and it changes their lives forever. They are so completely transformed that they forsake this evil work and start spreading the love right along beside me!

36. SamV says:

The government is clearly monitoring everything that we do in our everyday lives which makes it clearly diabolical and very secretive that not many are even bothered by it

37. buddy says:

The news piece by CNN might be by design, a ploy to test the waters, to find out how people would react to it.

38. Aud says:

What could possibly save the state of world we are in now? I am losing hope…

• Get Ready says:

Don't lose hope have hope because them doing that means we have the power to interfer or mess up their plans that's why they're monitoring us

39. hvns says:

Amazing they are watching us close in case if we slide to terrorism…Yeah,right. While they are busy with that all sort of evil thriving 500.000 folks getting lost or kidnapped human traffic has become everyday business and drug trade as well as drug labs are thriving…Authorities wont waste precious resources on subtle issues.
    Terrorism kills 1000 times less people than drugs but it is hard to fight drugs while dealing them…..

All world is the same. Hypocrisy cover up media control and manipulation of gullible public.
    NWO now,anyone?

40. Christinne says:

PLEASE DO SOME RESEARCH ON LARA FLYNN BOYLE, PROBABLY SHE WONT LIVE ANYMORE….

• Jilly says:

What's going on with her? I remember at one point seeing her on TV thinking that she had an eating disorder. Is it something different? You're officially piqued my interest.

• Jilly says:

Oooo, I just saw current photos of her. I can't believe how badly she ruined her face. Hollywood tends to ruin peoples self image and hers has clearly been ruined.

41. sob112 says:

I'm scared to put on my GPS now.

42. southernblood says:

anybody weirded out that the April sacrifice post is gone now?

• Jilly says:

It's still there. I'm using the mobile site and it's still in the list of articles.

• wonder says:

What did the post say?

• Quincy says:

I had to do a search for The end of april: human sacrifice & was able to find it.

• John says:

Why they don't sacrifice Henry Makow? Isn't it bizarre that he goes on about illuminati since ever, he is a Jew and gets away with murder? Bit suspicious that this site goes on for so long when he doesn't hesitate to nail them.

• Truthseeker2013 says:

I believe some informtion that is produce is an intentional leak. This is done in my opinion to indoctrinate the masses to a way of thinking. All hese activities that we have been discussiong are also being conducted on the asses to implant the right human for a certain staged event. Then it happens and someone starrts to provide knew information. Possibly the one providing the information is an initiate perfeecting their craft to get the next level of rank. ALL I can say is I ask God to give me guiidance because I believe a whole lot are creating a channel to the loewst level of Tartaoo, yes the New Testament mentioning in 2 Peter 2:4. I usually don't reference the Bible because I pray before to put on my armour to handle what is being presented such as Eph 2:6, Luke 11:21, and Romans 8:17-23. I believe in spiritual warrios and the physical signs that you are seeking really is your gift of life to live another day and be able to connect with another human being to share in joy. So when people ask, I have an interest in them sharing their stories because that allows me to see why I chose to live in such a glorious time. Think about it, yet all the human sacrifices and I've jeard some of the goriest stories where a specific group can crack a person's soul and extract the most precious essence there is yet in that split second God restores them to their human state of mind. Now just to hear about that experience not a quote from the Bible because God was with the person telling the story from the beginning to the end

• Truthseeker2013 says:

I APOLOGIZE MY TYPOS ARE NOT INTENTIONAL AND I can't see if I correct words correctly until it is posted because of this annoying android feature of auto correct. It is not efficient because it takes me more time to correct the auto correct feature because it will freeze this post until I accept its selection. Talk about contradiction and irony. The word is masses not a****.

43. Icu8124me says:

Well, like others have said about these Multi Million Dollar Centers being built & a Majority of these being of Private Secter & Privatly owned, like Stratfor & others. Everyone should be OUTRAGED about all this, but it only goes to show the level of Apathy/Normalcy the we've accustomed ourselves to! This whole Boston thing has had me going nuts, as I've watched our MSM flock to Boston & Exploit these Families & Anyone watching to the 1000th Deg & with ALL that attention & these "Reg Folks" new 15min of Fame, whose asking, "What will this psychologically doing to them & this Town (muchless the MSM watching Nation) when ALL this attentions gone? I guess kinda like the Sandy Hook folks do, as been reported that many have spoken out b/c they've been Left Behind & reduced to using them to push the "Assault Weapons Bill"! I'm Amazed that the Reg TV watching public, that watches "CSI Type" shows, aren't asking themselves after watching all these Questionings & Evidence, WTF? You get More Intellegent Questions &Searching frm those shows, than we do in Real Life! In other words, the level is Beneath Reality! After watching MSM (Excruciating) Speculate to the ends of the universe & our hard evidence is Mainly his "Watching & Reading" things frm the Internet! WTF? Were gonna Prosecute someone for their "Saved Playlist" frm YouTube? or the Magazines or Sites they read frm? Again WTF! This is what "Bin Laden & the Jihadis" have reduced the Greatest Idea of a Nation that has came about? When you even scratch the surface, of any of the Boston Event, it starts to smell! Just the fact they Asked everyone 4 help & their Pics/Video to Help catch who it is & we only get a handful they put on a Continuous Loop as Evidence (In it's self will put you in Outrage) seeing how "NOBODY" brings up (to at least dismiss) ALL THE OTHER SECURITY TYPES, that looked 1000% Moe Suspicious than what we are FED! Then you listen to their (Made 4 TV/HollyWood Style packaged DocuDrama's) they feed us & the barebones of what you hear when you step back & let the info swirl around & analyze in your Brain, all you actually got is Speculation & Very Very Flimsy Loose Connections to "Terrorist Types" like were playing a Game of "6 degs of Kevin Bacon" which means you can Tie ANYONE TOGETHER using this method! I personally don't care what "Site or Information" ANYBODY sees or comes across! NOMATTER THE CONTENT! Jihad or Not! As it's to the Individuals "Mental/Psychological Thinking &Understanding" of the process of that Information that's Important! Simply, if they really were "Muslim" the last thing they would ever do is be "Suicide Bombers"! If you really understand Islam & not believe what Our Society has been FED since 9/11 what Islam is! What Mental State is a person in, that when you bring up "Osama Bin Laden" and it turns to Hatred & Violence to wanna kill him or what was said he used (Islam) to Radicalize someone to kill anyone else & Not be or have an Earth Shattering Awakening, when faced with the fact "He would NEVER be" if it wasn't for our GOV Past endeavors much less the Training, Plotting, Supplying & Funding of this individual to begin with, that if it wasn't 4 that FACT, he'd NEVER BE! As in Syria & other places, the DISASTROUS CYCLE continues, for now those Involved w/this period of time, haven't Publicly admitted to their Mistakes in supporting this or Simply give an Apology to us ALL! No, we let them Excel to the TOP Branches of our GOV & let them tell us Who/Whom are a Threat to us at our own Detriment! When your told/taught something growing up, you don't question it, unless something happen to have you Question "Why it is" you Think or Believe something, for when you start that journey yourself, it's a lot harder for someone to Manipulate what you have Learned yourself, than what you were told. Thing about the Boston Event that got under my skin the Most was, after ALL THE REPORTS of them having MULTIPLE Weapons (Assault Type) Grenades & Many Bombs which prompted the "Extreme Level of Response" & Crazy Shootout at the boat, he didn't even have a fukn Weapon of any kind when he gave up! Sorry for the long post, it's been building up! Also Please (ANYONE) if you have this Level of Outrage or Compassion for those Killed/Injured in Boston, Please have the same for those Innocent being Killed/Injured in "OUR" collective name around the World! Out of Sight, should NEVER be Out of Mind! The World would Probably be Better 4 ALL OF US! Best Wishes!

• Takeadeepbreath says:

Dude I couldn't even get through the whole thing…but from what I read I feel the need to tell u to just take refuge in God…I don't know if you have a faith…but from the sounds of it u need a place to rest your thoughts and burdens…I'm a Christian by the way. You are feeling something we all feel on this site, but unless u can get the multitudes to wake up and stand against it nothing will change, and the fact is if a leader is to emerge to help it will be a leader chosen by God. Pray…fast…make your feelings,ideas, and even angers know to someone who loves you more than anything in the sky earth or sea. By the way…I'm happy your passionate…just try passionate prayer and appeal to the only one who can change out sad lot :) God bless. I hope you find rest.

44. anon says:

but how do they even benefit from this? do they store them or actually read them all?who has time for that???

• godozo says:

The idea is to store them long enough to figure out whether there's a need to keep them longer. If so, they're stored elsewhere (like in the cloud), if not they're probably erased. Sort of like the hour loops at the convenience stores – all you need is the previous hour for most of what goes wrong at a convenience store.

Wouldn't surprise me, though, if there was a way to encode what was talked about so that there's a record of the call – who called whom, where they were, what they talked about – without taking up so much space. That way they have a record in case something develops.

• Truthseeker2013 says:

Maybe someone would shed light that doesn't break their professional oath. Give a hypothetical situation that describes it well enough to follow the habits that we seen playing out in today's scenario. All I can do is speculate such as what I have done before and this site appears to give enough information to help those understand because each person has a different way of thinking. It would be interesting to learn. Remember this site does talk about mind control and I'm pretty sure there are those who have to very careful reading things. It my trigger more fear in them than the knowing in them.

45. godozo says:

Remember when the buzzword was "Global Village?" How everyone would be at peace with each other within this new construct that would be both worldwide and intimate?

I do.

Well, we've got our global village – only with the prying eyes and the developing narrowness in allowed opinions and beliefs instead of the intimacy and peace. Conformity and restriction without the comforts and friendliness that come with belonging.

• Kristina says:

"Global Village" was coined by Marshall McLuhan – a pioneer of the idea that the "medium IS the message." He, himself, who pioneered the term, NEVER said it was a good thing. In fact, he feared the consequences this "Global Village" could lead to.

A brilliant man who is not studied enough, as all brilliant minds were and are not. *cough* Nikola Tesla *cough*

• Truthseeker2013 says:

Yes he was. When I begun to read about him I wandered how come his inventions weren't taken seriously? Then as I became aware of secret societies it bcame much cleaer the difficulties and the disinformation about who realy understood many thiings. If we had followed just one of his ingenious findingds then we wouldn't have the oiil burning up the Gulf of Mexico, the pipeline poisioining one of the United States'm most abundant aquiduct nor gas prices soaring to $4 per gallon. By the way I thionk that is some of the drought problems, underground facilities redirecting ground water from aquaducts and drying up lakes, causing large trees that have been standing for 100 of years to all of a sudden rot from the inside out and the floods that are happening because those trees used to suck up the water because of its roots. But who am I, I don't have a study just intuition and growing up where there was plenty of water and plenty of shade from trees and my nioghtly curfew was set when the lightening bugs glowed.

46. Tiffany says:

Vc please do an article on the movie "The purge" the commercial was just weird -_-

47. Leila says:

Out of nowhere… here's a picture of Madonna, the ultimate mind control slave, with a dog collar that has a padlock with the letter 'M', could stand for her name, but it's also the number 13 (M is the 13th letter in the Latin alphabet and a powerful occult number). And a huge cross hanging from her behind. Poor Madonna, she's too gorgeous for them to ever let her go. And the sad thing is, those who don't understand think of her as an exibitinonist, not knowing she has no say in how she behaves or what she says or wears…

48. les says:

If u believe in God and his word u would know that all these things has to happen..all we can do is trust in God, He is above all this and we can take solice in that!

49. Trace says:

I wouldn't be so concerned if I trusted my government only to use the stored recordings to national security and under the checks and balances of warrants. Unfortunately I doubt that is the case and it's likely their used for other purposes.

50. Gary says:

It disgusts me how CNN always makes up a catchy phrase for big breaking news events like this. They called this the "Boston Bombings", and they called the Aurora theater shooting the "Colorado Massacre". And they have that flashing around in the bottom-left corner. It's all about their money and our "entertainment".

• daylight says:

Totally agree and noticed the same thing. I get the feeling like they're glorifying and celebrating it, you can see the excitement on some of these news reporters faces, they love it. They sell it off as entertainment, because that's how these disgusting people view it as. Afterwards, they mention how much their ratings have increased, as if it were sweeps week to them.

• Gary says:

I agree. But I also notice how reporters usually seem totally unaffected by the situation unfolding around them. What I mean by this is that there's people screaming and crying all around them, and they stand amongst those people with an intent, unphased look. You rarely hear more than a "this is such a tragedy, our thoughts are with the victims" from the reporters because they know how popular the event is going to be, and how much more money and success they will have because of it.

• Chloe says:

That's a lot of reporters for you. I remember reading an article about reporters covering the famine in Africa. They didn't HELP practically; they just REPORTED. Apparantly, after the crew had driven past the same starving child a few times, one American journalist couldn't stand it any longer, and took the child to get help. The child survived.

• Kristina says:

Ain't nothing about entertainment, dear. It's all about creating a pervasive presence of fear.

• Gary says:

Persuasive presence of fear and entertainment. They definitely gain the fear of the audience, but what I meant by entertainment is that national TV news has become something people watch to "keep up with current events" and "see the latest news". So basically, they're watching the news as a form of entertainment, not enjoying the horrific situation they see, but enjoying the availability of information.

51. Kristina says:

Let them record – I'm sure they are absolutely so entertained by the hours and hours my best friend and I spend talking about cats, shoes, wine, and the men in our lives. And the hours I've spend fighting with my dingbat boyfriend… Talking in circles about feelings and emotional needs and wants…
    And heck, they could even go ahead and spy on me from my TV, I bet the farting and burping and a$$ scratching I do is extremely important to homeland security!!!! Oh and don't forget the hours I'll spend playing tag with my cat (Yes cats can play tag! its AWESOME)…. And reading my textbooks… Googling funny cat pictures with toast around their heads…
    Okay, so the'll totally derive I'm a crazy cat lady. Cuz u kno, theyz like SUPER care.

Seriously people. You're not that important. They don't really care. I highly doubt there are even enough people out there to sit around and do nothing but watch and listen to the boring lives of the millions of individuals. They probably have "buzz" words – use the word "bomb" with "attack" a few too many times and that'll prob get someone's attention and then they'll look into it. Or "crack" with "cash" or whatever. You get my drift.

Yeah, they're watching. Yeah, maybe they're listening. So what? Unless you're hoarding guns and lbs of crack it shouldn't even matter. I personally find it amusing. It doesn't make me feel less free – in fact, it makes me want to talk about pink elephants and make sure I burp as loud as I can.

Okay so maybe its not about watching, maybe its about instilling fear. Solution? DON'T BE AFRAID! Like I said, unless you really ARE doing something you should not be… WHO CARES IF THEY'R WATCHING OR LISTENING?! They want you to be afraid. Rather than spending energy shakin' in them boots from fear, turn it into something positive. Get off the phone and read a book instead. Ya'll ever think about the KINDLE…. It's called KINDLE for God's sake. As in KINDLE all YER BOOKS! Yeah, they're killing books. They're not trying to make a 1984 yo – They want a Brave New World in which no one even cares that there are books. "Book? Is that like, something you eat?" — THAT'S what they want to happen. They don't want to enslave us. They want us to ENSLAVE OUR OWN SELVES. And so long as you are AFRAID, you are a SLAVE.

Okaay I'm done ranting, props to anyone who read the whole thing regardless whether you agree with me or not. Just the fact that you still have the drive to read a slightly longer comment would make me smile.
    Intelligence is dying out.
    Fear is breeding like rabbits.
    Read more! Fear less! <— Imma start saying that to peeps :) Maybe I'll make buttons or something. "OCCUPY FEAR!"
    Yeah!!!! :)

• Mercer says:

Sadly, at the end of the day most of the alphabet soups are made up of worthless bureaucrats.

The true enemy of humanity is fear and so many love to hang on to it.

Don't confuse incompetence with conspiracy.

• sonata says:

I used to think that too.

Until I realized that you can invent enemies just as easy as find real ones. Find the "terrorist du jour" and weed them out; works especially well if you're religious, politically involved, or just like your individual freedoms protected from herd mentality. Because EVERYONE KNOWS all those christians, muslims, whatever-ians are just crazy and dangerous, and wouldn't life be better if they just went away? So the rest of us could just get on talking about our cats, shoes, wine, and men — like normal people?

Also until I realized that computers are what weed out info, not people. People would only get involved if statistics say phrase/words XYZ are "of interest" because of something they'd prefer not to get out to the public.

But I do agree with you that people shouldn't be afraid. There are better ways to handle societal problems than be scared of the government.

• asshole says:

Hey im actually pretty important you should speak for yourself.

• Grace says:

There is a list on here or somewhere, you might have to Google, that has a list of words that if said on FB or in convo via email or phone conversations of words that is sent to "the FBI" for further investigation…such as nicknames for drugs, terroristic words like bomb, etc……..

52. sound says:

When I was a kid, the adults around me always said never to believe anything on televisions in movies. It was all fake. I believed them. I've learned better.

1 As a pre-teen I found out my dad and mom watched a lot of sci-fi movies, and prognosticated that half of the technology in them WOULD ended up in real life. A decade or two later, that stuff from the movies ended up on our desks, pockets, and living rooms

2 I've seen and heard a lot of tv/radio/films about government/"OTHER"agency spying devices (The Net, anyone?) It was all fun and games (like a good Nightmare on Elm Street movie) until the same stuff ends up in the news as actually happening. It's like listening to Freddie announce the newest tech crazy on cable news. Two movies in the last 5 years both feature this prominently (wasn't it Eagle Eye the one with Aria computer, and there was another one so similar to it). Premise for both was that some rogue agent in the government started using their surveillance technology to be nefarious. In one case it was the computer itself. (yet another popular movie theme….once you're computer can think for itself, you're in TROU-BLE) Or that series Alias that flat out tells you there is the "echelon program" that "listens"to all US electronic interactions. Same thing goes for books. How else could the spies go and keep the bad guys from stealing bombs, and spreading biological warfare agents? But since that's still technically illegal in the USA, this can only be "great fiction, right?" (unless the usa does it for another country in exchange for another country doing it for the usa….)

3 One radio drama had a new cable tv company with an "radio wave" device that stayed on after unplugged, and influenced people's behavior "on accident". On purpose, people used it to increase their intelligence, and even control the remote. I laughed that off too, because who could ever use a device to increase intelligence. Until I saw new reports about wireless devices allowing amputees to move artificial limbs (or change tv channels, or move computer mice on a screen) using only their brain waves. And then there was that Omni magazine ad for from device that used googles and electronic stimulation to "increase intelligence…"

I realize some of these things are art mocking potential life, and visa versa, but truth be told, I weary when I can't tell the different between last years movie, and tommorrow's headlines.

Which circles back to the point of this article: are we really STILL surprised by any of this? If so, I'd suggest watching a few more movies. It's not like we haven't been told this and shown this dozens of times by our favorite bad guys and heros on DVDs.

53. cdzrez says:

What is scary is that the government can easily pin anything on anyone, create a correspondence you never had, piece together a manifesto and turn the world against you. Make trouble for the NWO, they've employed a techie army to make you into the next Bin Ladin. You may deny it, but who is going to listen to a pariah? Email and text messaging should not be admissible at all as “evidence” for prosecution, because it can be so easily manipulated! It's just ridiculous when you think about it. In a sense, digital information is junk, because it can be pulled out of hat… it's disposable, and it proves nothing.

• Chloe says:

Excellent point. It works the other way round, too – in '1984' Winston could invent people – 'heroes' who died, fighting the 'enemy' of 'Big Brother'. Gave them a whole back story …!

• sound says:

@Chloe — ever watch Wag the Dog? That's the same concept.

54. BluBoy says:

Guys and VC – Watch the 1999 film Enemy of the State, when you watch it now you will just go Wooooow, Thanks again VC of course

• Truthseeker2013 says:

I watched it and had discussions with lots of people. Back then they called me crazy and stopped talking to me because thst was the era of the 2000 bug. They laughed at me because I said the world would end as we know it. So they we're thinking nuclear explosion not a digital explsion.

55. Kayla says:

It doesn't surprise me. Reminds me of J.J. Abram's television show 'Person Of Interest' where everything is recorded on a super advanced surveillance machine. Social networking just makes it easier, surveilling ourselves. Where will this all end?

56. gizmo says:

Interesting…the original article in the Guardian, has suddenly been removed from their website.

• gizmo says:

Never mind it is back. I guess my computer had a glitch as it said article not found a bit ago.

57. asshole says:

Lol the thought of someone or somethin sorting out the amount of phone calls taken place in one day let alone a year by even one person would be an astonomical amoun of work. And where is all this storage comming from? Whose payin for it? This just makes me laugh.

58. BluBoy says:

Remember guys………..The "Elite" have technology that is ultra advanced and are generations ahead of us. The only time when we hear about the implementation of these new technology programmes/devices is when "THEY" make an announcement of it. Just because they dont or have'nt as yet, doesnt mean it doesnt exist…….I mean whats the deal with AREA 51?, building military aircraft that no-one has ever seen and creating technology devices???? hmmmmm, its been a secret for decades but whats the REAL REASON?

59. BLAH says:

What fucking bullshit. They don't give a single shit about our rights anymore.

60. BluBoy says:

This is nothing guys – wait till the economy collapses and at some point there is going to be no "money", i mean "paper money" NO MONEY – Its all going to be done electronically, which we are slowly but surely getting there. Thats the reason why we have Chip and Pin

61. Me987987987 says:

I knew they did this. Not to sound crazy but I always had a feeling people knew everything from cell phones cameras and all

62. Alexandra says:

I believe nonsense like this was predicted in the Bible.

1 Thessalonians 5:3 (KJV) For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

The "safety" part reminds me of Big Brother. Have to spy on you to keep you safe!

But notice what happens to these spooks….

They should also take note of Revelation 19. That is their fate. So I'm not worried, TPTB will be dealt with.

63. Truthistruth says:

This argument is false:
    If one has nothing to hide, then what's the fuss?

Should society remain as it currently does, then all would be well, I suppose.
    But we all know that society's pendulum swings….

One year, you are on your way to synagogue in Hamburg, and by the next year, you are on your way to the camps.

One year, you dabble in a new and interesting philosophy, the next, you are on the McCarthy blacklist, with career and personal reputation in tatters.

In 1991, you are living in harmony with your neighbour in Sarajevo, and by 1992, you are turning him in to authorities: google cbc radio bosnia-special-then-and-now/

What and who is innocent and law abiding today, is outlawed and deemed as terrorism and terrorists tomorrow.

64. Chris R says:

Search "Room 641A"

65. Mercer says:

Recent Associated Press article "Gov't obtains wide AP phone records in probe" states that the government "counter terrorism" has secretly gathered months of phone calls from the press. They are trying to squash our rights!

66. Bean Head says:

I knew but I didn't know that they were allowing all types like emails and facebook chats! The cell phones I knew of but I read that for each phone co. like At&T they have different time periods of storing the dig. data but this article never said that the NSA has a back door to all the dig data and stores it on their comp.! Wow no wonder cell phones are made now to have the internet on them. If anyone can answer this pls do: Its the land lines safer than the cell phone or internet? I think our options are to find out which kind of communication system is the least spied on and use that one! What a headache!

67. Truthseeker2013 says:

I can't find the post where they were discussing pictures of people in the Civil War looking like celebrities today. Several ieas were introduced I think time travel and a lot of them just shrugged it off as a person resembling other people. What struck me as odd and I didn't think of it at the time of reading the article was Hugh Jackman starring in Wolverine and the opening sequence almost mirrored some of the words being discusses. It mentioned time travel as well and how he was captured in pictures back in the Civil Wr as well. His brother in Wolverine was also like him. Well Hugh Jackman also played in another time travel movie called Kate & Leopold and the actor that played his brother was the one that did the time traveling. I just find that there may be more to tht than just a brush off of the subject

68. Misscheese says:

My mom has been working AT&T, she worked at the office that was working with the government but on a different floor. At the time the address of this building was 666 Folsom street in SF. Since AT&T has left the building the number of the address 666 has been changed…..weird

69. Human says:

Thanks to VC for another very important article.

I knew the old Echelon system routed all communications through Menwith Hill in the UK for the US and UK intelligence services but this was in the late 1980's. Technology publicly available has of course totally transformed modern life and the way people communicate and distribute information and so has computer and analytical technology. This explains why immense data centres are being constructed in the US and Europe to record all data.

The ruling elite are also planning global depopulation and one aspect is the Georgia Guidestones, VC has a great article with good analysis on this website.

A book review that explains what the ruling elite are and why they intend to replace the existing human population with reptilian human hybrids can be found by looking online for:'wemustknow wordpress reed rfid'. See also 'rense.com nwoplans transcript dunegan'.

It had been said the eyes are the window's of the soul and the souls of ruling elite and the rich, famous and powerful are in many cases reptilian, more can be round by looking on YouTube channels: 'frequency fence', 'pocholo986', and for those who like gore/action/violence sequences 'hollywood reptoidz'. All these channels give a brief insight into the mindset of the ruling reptilians and this explains why society has become so desensitised to violence in the New World Order. As time passes more and more people are noticing signs of reptilians such as eye and tooth morphing a good example is Lady Gaga's spine shape shifting (see frequency fence YouTube channel for other examples).

Do not take action against reptilians as it far too dangerous for humans but do become more aware and if possible be less reliant on them. See online: 'the great awakening chiappalone page6' (continued on page 7). Those interested in Chiappalone's books and ebooks should only buy direct from the author see his home page for information. The advantage of ebooks sold by author's through their website's is that these ebooks do not usually expire and would not be subject to deletion like some ebooks from some well known online stores.

70. Antidote says:

Illuminati can suck my enlightened ball sack.

71. peace says:

Ok this is not surprising BUT I have a horrible feeling that all tele-communications are put into place as the "antichrist" or "messiah" is watching us and tracking us. Just like the role of God as God is all seeing and all watching.

72. KirtCobane says:

I always knew BigBro was watching and that's cool. Peace is far more volatile than war. I, none of us, should expect UncleSam to allow us to roam around running our mouths; without monitoring which SOB might have a subversive inkling. Do you hate your government? Do you hate your country? Then YOU are my enemy.

73. nobody says:

People everyday should just start sending out random texts with words like bomb, gun and any type of weapon in then so they fill up with mass amounts of texts that probably get screened and it will waste there time having to deal with them all if everyone starts to do it, it won't matter that the real threats might get overlooked then cause its not like they will stop an attack anyways