Amanda Bynes Detained in “Involontary Psychiatric Hold”

amanda-bynes-blue-wig

In the article Amanda Bynes: Another Product of Entertainment Industry Mind Control?, I described how Amanda Bynes’ strange behavior might be a result of MK programming breakdown. Since then, things have only gotten worse as she appears to be going right down the same path as other industry slaves such as Britney Spears and Marilyn Monroe.

Britney Spears was also wearing wigs during her infamous breakdown episode.

Britney Spears was also wearing wigs during her infamous breakdown episode.

On July 22rd, Bynes was placed in involuntary 72-hour psychiatric hold
 by California’s sheriff’s deputies after she was caught starting a small fire on a driveway. Here’s a description of Bynes’ behavior after the strange event.

“An eyewitness told reporters that he saw Bynes lying down near the driveway with her left pant leg on fire and that she said her dog had been burned by the flames. He then described a scene in which Bynes ran out into a busy street and hailed a cab while he attempted to stop her from fleeing the scene after realizing who she was. “My dog has been burned, please let go of me, I’m going to call 911,” the eyewitness said Bynes told him, as he clutched a phone on which he had called emergency services to report the fire.

TMZ also posted surveillance footage from a nearby liquor store purportedly showing Bynes cradling her gasoline-soaked, singed dog and heading for an “employees only” area in an attempt to wash the gasoline off the pet. The store’s cashier reportedly confronted Bynes, who then left the store without incident.

Braaten said she found out about the fire after the sheriff rang her doorbell and explained that Bynes was “incapable of giving good answers” to their questions about the fires and that she never saw the actress, who was taken into custody before Braaten came out of her house.”
– MTV.com, Amanda Bynes: More Details On Fire Incident

Bynes was then “5150-ed”, a California law code for “involuntary psychiatric hold” which means being forcibly detained, often injected with “fast-acting anti-psychotic medication” and then re-evaluated to see if one’s behavior is a danger to oneself or others. In 2008, the same provision was used on Britney Spears after her breakdown. This resulted in her being placed under conservatorship, meaning that her father (and later her fiancée/handler) took control over her entire life, including food, clothing and medical care. Since her psychiatric hold, Britney and her estate is completely controlled by her handlers.  While she did not “go crazy” again, she is often described as a “zombie who is told what to do at all times” by people around her.

Is Bynes going down the same path? Is her “psychiatric hold” a code for “MK-reprogramming”? On thing is for sure, the pattern is there and is repeated over and over again by industry stars.

364 Comments on "Amanda Bynes Detained in “Involontary Psychiatric Hold”"

E_900
I had just read your article on the wizard of oz before this. When you mentioned how she was trying to wash the gasoline off her dog I remembered how a bit later while she was in the psychiatric hold she said her parents were going to kill her dog just like they tried to kill her. She seems to have a really deep connection with the dog. In the wizard of oz article I read that monarch slaves were made to bond with a pet only for it to be killed later to traumatize the child, when the programming… Read more »
E_900

broke down*

Notwhatitseems

So Ive noticed something that no one has brought up. That is a while ago, i dont know maybe a few months ago or last year sometime, She announced that she was "leaving Hollywood" and retiring from acting, etc. Now all this is going on. Its left the question why would she want to leave hollywood but then start posting provocative pics of herself and drawing attention to herself. Somethings up whatever it is.

arcania

all famous people are Monarched programmed.. Her programming is breaking down. its not a case of her looking for attention, its a case of serious mental malfunction, so she should be given sympathy, not hatred and ridicule..

SamV

Is this what unfortunate souls would endure without realizing its devastating effect on their entire lives?

Its a real shame that many would sell themselves for fame and fortune not realizing a terrible consequence that happens afterwards, just ask Britney and Amanda here.

Clearly shows that once you become one of them, you're theirs for life since they can do anything that they want with you at their own disposal.

MK ultra is very tormenting.

anon

She has been placed on conservatorship which means her parents will take care of her food, clothes, finances and she won't be able to live alone. She is joining the 27 club. The only reason she has become famous again is because they are building an emotional connection before her "suicide"

Elle

Really hope she doesn't become a part of the 27 club 🙁

BluBoy
I've read that she has tested negative for all drugs apart from Marijuana, even though I know its linked to psychosis, mental health problems but in Amanda's case its different. This is the same pattern we see with these child Hollywood stars and its astounding to me as to how many comments on this article are trying to rationalize whats going on in front of them. The only way we are getting to know about this whole story is through the media and the media is only going to release a certain amount of cryptic/coded info for us to then… Read more »
James D
I've been noticing a lot more activity you can say in the media. Like me and a buddy of mine were flipping through the Chanel's and saw the new scooby doo show and velimas mom was warring an all seeing eye nackless in a small fram. And if no one looked it was all around the room if you didn't pay attention it's scary. I've told people to keep them self informed and to just look and to way the options but I gess some people want to be sheep…. God media sucks just like secientis planted fals memorys into… Read more »
Lost

was she trying to burn her dog and herself? If that is the case I really hope her dog is okay and in a good home now… =(

Hmm Really?

What happened to the dog? Did they have to put it down? This "treatment" is likely just a reprogramming, no? It does not seem as if she is in good hands yet.

ECVigilant

Part of MK Ultra program is for a handler to mutilate the person's small dog. This is often used as a tool to further inflict trauma and to trigger a one of the subject's alters. Remember that seen in Butterfly Effect? Very sad, I hope she comes out the other side of this.

Here

Has anyone seen the documentaries 'GirlModel' and 'The Hollywood Complex'. Also, I recommend 'Bruno' but watch it with the commentary from Sacha Baron Cohen. Underrated movie but worth watching for the part when he asks some Hollywood parents how far they are willing to go in terms of putting their cash cow in dangerous situations.

D D d

Ever watched Honey boo boo?

Jenine

It's such a shame to see Amanda Bynes break down the way she did. I used to love her on All That and the Amanda Show back when Nick was good. Maybe her declining mental state is an inside job. No one knows for sure, but she has gotten a lot of attention within the last year or so.

Willg

Lets not forget the reports of her mother saying Amanda was "paranoid" that she was being watched all the time. Covering smoke detectors and other devices…

Tiffany

VC please do a article on the purge asap!

kristina

Just read this in a news article…

"Currently a judge has decided to extend Amanda's hospitalization two-more weeks for more analyzation. The former child star's parents will also try to obtain a conservatorship to get full legal custody over their 27-year-old daughter."
!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW
Britney all over again.
🙁
The article is stupid, above quote is just the last paragraph, but if anyone wants to read the whole thing: http://crossmap.christianpost.com/news/amanda-byn

Mia

This is a quote from her dad in April 2012 after she was arrested for DUI: 'She was not drunk. I was told that she blew a zero on the Breathalyzer. She didn't have a single drink that night. My daughter doesn't drink.. [She] was raised in the industry and came up in the industry, so she has kind of a twisted head space in terms of social groups. She just chooses not to work, and because of that people go after her.'

Look it up!!

Amanda is having a breakdown due to the abuse of her handler Dan Schneider. She was sexually abused by him. Also Jamie Lynn Spears' daughter Maddie looks a lot like Dan Schneider and not Casey. Dan Schneider is the one who raped Jamie Lynn Spears and got her pregnant, in turn paying off Casey so he could pretend to be the father instead. Dan Schneider is behind a lot of these Nickelodeon starlets who are now breaking down.

trilby

But lets not forget that its probably more people than JUST Dan involved here.

daylight

I really can't tell if she looks like him.

I heard amanda also got pregnant from him but had an abortion.

BluBoy
I really do feel sorry for her, I just don't know its going to end up but I've read that they are keeping her in that Psychiatric ward for an extra two weeks! so they will be re-programming her I think, like how a lot of people have also mentioned. But while we are on the subject of MK Ultra, get on this one guys and what happened to me yesterday. I was at work in the office and it was scorching weather and we had the windows open and guess what started to fly around in the office? A… Read more »
mariam

Look up Renee Alway. She also shaved her hair, and she's had a bizarre behavior. Also, she's been raised in a abusive family. It reminds me of Amanda & Britney as well.

BluBoy

I know I noticed that, how crazy, she looks like a meth head now.

Rose

If she's suffering from dissociative identity disorder then pumping her full of antipsychotic medication isn't going to do anything. She needs therapy to start understanding and working with her alters. Her stressful lifestyle is only exasperating the problem. I really hope she's not schizo. . Whatever is going on is incredibly sad. Mental illness is incredibly isolating thing to deal with. I cannot imagine going through all she's been through in front of the entire world. .

Kellz

I have 5150'd myself and from my experience, they know when something is not right. But, I disagree with conservatory-ship. That decision should not be made withought a chance for rehabilitation.

Christinne

What do u think about the series "Orphan Black", the story of a cloned girl?

M Michaud
Has anyone seen the Amanda Show? It aired in I think '99 and even as a 7 year old watching it was a pretty weird show. It reeked of Monarch Programming, but the thing that stood out the most was that Amanda has SEVENTEEN different roles of people other than herself, or "personalities". Penelope Taynt, Judge Trudy, Blini Blokey, Amber, Doreen, Cynthia Worthington, Moody, Crazy Courtney, Candy Tulips, Katie Klutz, Lulu Mae, Cindy Extreme, Sharon, Melody, Mother Caboose, Babs Wrestleberg, People Place Owner (Copied from Wiki) Take with that what you will. In the show she was always a bit… Read more »
JAM

It was reported that Sam Lufti, the same guy who was involved with Britney Spears, was 'hanging around' Amanda Bynes during the most recent breakdown. Could it be possible that he is the 'Mr. Wolf' of whoever is brainwashing these 'entertainers', tasked to go in and clean up the mess or at least control it?