The magazine Vanity Fair created a series of short videos called Vanity Code, quick “how to” guides how to be a douchebag socialite – the “lifestyle” promoted by the magazine. The video entitled “How to Land a Hollywood Agent” humorously instructs small time writers how to become big time in Hollywood. While the humor somewhat caused me to expire air out of a my nose at some point, it is the blatant and flagrant symbolism that caused me to watch it again. Here’s the video.
Why is this guy giving advice on Hollywood made to be the most hardcore Freemason ever? Is it a subtle way of hinting at how to REALLY make it in Hollywood?
In another video, the guy gives advice on how to behave in “Eye Wide Shut”-style swingers party.
Owned by Condé Nast, the mega-corporation that also owns the Illuminati-symbolism-laden Vogue magazine, Vanity Fair subtly yet blatantly telling you who runs the show. As usual, all of that symbolism will swoosh about ten miles above most people’s heads.
- Alibaba Group president boasts at the WEF about the development of an "individual carbon footprint tracker" to monitor what you buy, what you eat, and where/how you travel
- Trance – Cathy O’Brien’s story is now a movie
- I noticed the new Taco Bell restaurant "esthetic" looks like Eye of Ra symbolism
- DHS Calls for Submissions to 2022 Biometric Tech Rally
- Haunting new details of 'child experiments' at real life Stranger Things base
- True story of 'demon' girl who ate a dead bird before exorcism inspired Hollywood film
- So-Called ‘Christian’ Church Hosts Drag Show for 12+ Year-olds