Despite the Doom and Gloom pt. 4: My 2015 Holiday Message

The sun is setting on 2015 and, the least we can say, is that it was a bumpy ride. This year again, I attempted to provide a different perspective on things, one that bypasses the usual media hype and propaganda to highlight the wider agenda. Here at Vigilant Citizen, it is never about being alarmist or pushing fear mongering, it is about taking a step back, taking a deep breath and understanding the bigger picture.

Through analysis of popular culture, I look to draw attention to a clear and obvious pattern of messages and symbols that permeates all levels of mass media. Understanding this pattern is paramount because it means understanding the true mindset of those in power – and where they want to world to head.

As my articles often conclude, the mindset of the occult elite is disturbing: It appears to be celebrating nothing less than pure, unadulterated evil. Think about what was celebrated in mass media this year: Death, murder, terror, oppression, sexualization of everything, mind control, elitism, pedophilia, abuse, dehumanization, satanism, torture and other horrible things. Through mass media, the elite looks to soak our minds in everything that is corrupt, debased and harmful to the mind. By pushing the threshold of normality towards the rotten and the perverse, they are looking alienate us from truth in all its forms. They want a population devoid of a solid moral foundation, with values stemming from whatever mass media is currently dictating. While values were once passed down by family, culture and tradition, they are now sold by PR firms like dishwasher detergents. The ultimate goal is, of course, greater control of our minds, bodies and souls.

Does this mean that we need to be angry, bitter, hateful and permanently afraid? NO. Of course not. If you do this, you’ve fallen for their trap. They WANT you to be angry, bitter, hateful and afraid. These sentiments are pure gold for those who seek to turn irrational emotions into submission. What we actually need to do is to cleanse ourselves from that toxic crap we feed our minds, bodies and souls, and take a deep breath of pure, fresh air. We need to live life like it was intended to be lived.

The best way to stand up to the elite is not with anger, hatred or violence. It is simply by being a good, healthy, happy and solid human being with an educated mind and strong values. They want to dumb down our minds, weaken our bodies and corrupt our souls. We need to do the exact opposite.

Therefore, despite the doom and gloom, do not allow it to get to you. Do not allow yourself to become bitter, hateful or fearful. Our time on Earth is extremely limited and its beauty is almost unlimited. So, to quote my 2012 holiday thingie:

Seize the moment, go outside, enjoy nature, breathe fresh air, spend time with your friends and family, cook a tasty meal, read a great book, play a musical instrument, follow your dreams and give a horse a great big slap on the ass because, despite the doom and gloom, life is still beautiful.

Special thanks to the incredible VC community that came through, this year again, with amazing input. Thank you to everyone who posted comments on the site, enriching each article with unique views and relevant information; Thank you to those who follow the site on social networks and actively share articles everywhere; Thank you to the vibrant community over at the VC Forums, where discussions are never boring; Thank you to everyone who sent me e-mails containing important information, interesting article suggestions and heart warming comments and, finally, thank you for simply taking the time of reading my work, I truly appreciate it. You’re all great and I wish you all the best.

Happy Holidays and see you next year!
Sincerely,
VC

92 Comments on "Despite the Doom and Gloom pt. 4: My 2015 Holiday Message"

ahgahpee
8 months 20 days ago
Hey VC, I'm 21 years old now and I follow you're site since I was sixteen. So I just wanted to say that you still inspire me, all the years growing up with awareness,revealed truth and a liberated mind from mass media manipulation and a more messed up,superficial society is a Treasureblessing that I appreciate more and more by getting older. Nobody will ever be able to take it away ,cause you're site really marked my life by seeing things and events with other eyes and really being able to see and think more over various circumstances in the world… Read more »
Truthaddsup
8 months 22 days ago

Truly a blessing, God Bless You bro. People need to understand how this world is only temporary.. thank you for exposing the world for what it is, satanically controlled subliminally..but all has been written. Faith is all we have left!

thelifeofuberlegend
8 months 20 days ago
So many gems of wisdom here! I tend to then feel scared and hopeless – you preach all these things and tell people what to look for, but the news falls on deaf ears…or people who simply don;t care anymore. It makes me feel angry and sad that people don't want to learn the truth, don't want to embrace it! But then again, i guess, accepting that you're a frail fragile mortal who isn't perfect is a hard pill for most of us to swallow… As the world and society had trained us into this false belief that we will… Read more »
jeremylst1
8 months 24 days ago

Live long and prosper. Peace.

The Great Admirer
8 months 22 days ago

Dear Vigilant Citizen,
over the past five years you have been the greatest source for my spiritual renewal.
You are a good old soul like few on the Earth.

Thank you very much!

Be well

Max
8 months 28 days ago

… it's time to change the point of view … overthrow the banquets of the "money changers" … now the game is discovered: the elite malignant, with their satanic spells, would a world of slaves. Turn your back on all this. It is not always easy, but the real Freedom is priceless …

Ailora
8 months 9 days ago

Great article! And your express an important point; learn everything you can but take it in stride and don’t let it taint your life negatively! I’m addicted to knowing and learning everything I can about the real truth. But I’ve learned over the years to be happy in spite of all this evil in the world.

Ruby
8 months 12 days ago

Hi Vc I am just a teen who gets bored and annoyed against all the gloomy crap in the world. I’ve been on your site for 1 year and I want to thanks you for opening up my eyes more on what the people in the world have come to.

Praise the Lord
8 months 17 days ago

God bless you and VC for all you do.

Smithg73
8 months 17 days ago

butenafine solubility eadkcgkbdbdfbakd

Vigilant Citizen
8 months 19 days ago

Doesn't it bother you why VC has not posted anything yet for the past 2 weeks ?
I really really hope the person behind VC is safe !!

Anonymous
8 months 19 days ago

Hey Great Admirer ,

Even I admire VC a lot . But i really hope the person behind VC is safe .
There are no Posts for almost 2 weeks .
As an advocate of Vigilant citizen for the past 3 years , I have observed that VC never takes this much time to post an article.
But now it just bothers me !!

Doesn't it bother you , Brethren ?
Hope you reply back !

Foolish Person
8 months 19 days ago

Hey VC !! Hope you're doing good .

No Posts since 23rd of December ? That's pretty Weird !!
Just wondering if you got by the Elite .
I Hope the Person behind VC is really really safe .

BluBoy
8 months 24 days ago

Thank You VC and everyone else. I always enjoy reading all the articles and comments. Season Greetings and all the best for 2016!

Jokowidodo
8 months 24 days ago

thanks VC, keep enlighten Us !
see ya'll in 2016 !!!

Manuela
8 months 25 days ago

I can only say thank you. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Grey
8 months 25 days ago

Thanks VC, lovely outlook & quote on life!

Louis
8 months 26 days ago

Dear Vigilant Citizen, I do agree with your Holiday 2016 message, I look forward to your decrypting of The Economist cover for 2016,as you did so well for the 2015 one. I saw something about it in French but I'm unable to trace it back. But it stuck me that it "prophetized" a killing in Lodon as the oe i Paris in November Friday 13th. All the best, Louis

Truth & Light
8 months 26 days ago

Great…plz do your interpretations of "The Economist" 2016 cover

flya88
8 months 26 days ago

Thank you for your posts from Russia. We are reading you too))

Juanita
8 months 26 days ago

Duncana
8 months 26 days ago

Finding this site 3 years ago was the best thing ever…Happy Holidays anf thank you for the great job 🙂 !

sophia
8 months 27 days ago

Happy holidays VC and a wonderful 2016 to you and your family 🙂 Thank you for all that you do, keep fighting the good fight and may God bless you 🙂

Vlad
8 months 28 days ago

Dear VC!
Being a long time reader of your articles and an admirer of your researches and discoveries, I am happy to feel the warmth of your words and delighted to wish Happy Holidays to you and all the community here, you guys are great!
Cheers from Russia, we have the same situation here, but it is a wonderful thing to know you are not alone, darkness will fade away and the light will prevail.
Happy Holidays!

Reine
8 months 29 days ago

Thank you! whenever I introduce someone to the illuminate, I refer them to this site! Merry Christmas VC