What Happened to Prince?

Prince’s death was unexpected, shrouded in mystery and full of strange facts. In short, it was a typical Hollywood death. What happened and why?

Prince was the exact opposite of most pop stars of today: He was immensely talented, completely original, fully involved in artistic creation and extremely outspoken – especially against the music industry. More than being in a class of his own, he was in a world of his own, floating in a giant purple bubble while  masterfully playing his guitar.

Prince was not merely a singer – he was songwriter, a multi-instrumentalist, a record producer, and an actor. He was keenly aware of the workings on the music industry and often fought bitter battles to preserve the integrity of his work, his image, and his legacy.

While his enigmatic and eccentric persona never ceased to amaze his fans, the discovery of his lifeless body inside an elevator left the world with one final enigma: What happened? Before we look at this death, let’s look at his career.

Outspoken

Prince spent his entire career battling “record label tyranny” which lead to some memorable outbursts. In 1993, when a deal with Warner Brothers went south and left him without control of his work and without the advances he was promised, he orchestrated a rebellion that only Prince could think of. In a perplexing (and often ridiculed) move, Prince replaced name with an unpronounceable symbol. People then had to refer to him as “The artist formerly known as Prince”.

The Love Symbol on the cover his 1993 album. Although he never explained the meaning of this symbol, it contains both the symbols for male and female (which goes with Prince's androgenous persona) crossed by a trumpet-like instrument (representing music).

The Love Symbol on the cover his 1993 album. Although Prince never fully explained the meaning of this symbol (other that it “came to him during meditation”), one can easily discern  an amalgamation of the “male” and “female” symbols crossed by a trumpet-like instrument. It might be a visual representation of the his androgynous musical persona.

Although this move was widely misunderstood by the public (and media), Prince  clearly explained the rationale behind it.

The first step I have taken toward the ultimate goal of emancipation from the chains that bind me to Warner Bros. was to change my name from Prince to the Love Symbol. Prince is the name that my mother gave me at birth. Warner Bros. took the name, trademarked it, and used it as the main marketing tool to promote all of the music that I wrote. The company owns the name Prince and all related music marketed under Prince. I became merely a pawn used to produce more money for Warner Bros…

I was born Prince and did not want to adopt another conventional name. The only acceptable replacement for my name, and my identity, was the Love Symbol, a symbol with no pronunciation, that is a representation of me and what my music is about. This symbol is present in my work over the years; it is a concept that has evolved from my frustration; it is who I am. It is my name.
– Michael Heatley, Where Were You… When the Music Played? 120 Unforgettable Moments in Music History.

During his legal battle with Warner Brothers, Prince appeared in public with the word “SLAVE” scribbled on his cheek.

Prince, with the word "Slave" written across his face is shown performing in New York's Rockefeller Plaza on July 9, 1996.

Prince, with the word “Slave” written across his face at New York’s Rockefeller Plaza on July 9, 1996.

Prince also enjoyed speaking about unpopular issues such as chemtrails, religion and morality. Here’s a 2009 interview where he speaks his mind.

Several years later, Prince was still going at it. In 2015, he compared artists to “indentured servants with little control over how their music is used”. In a rare interaction with media, Prince stated:

“Record contracts are just like — I’m gonna say the word – slavery. I would tell any young artist… don’t sign.”

Prince said those words in August 2015, in his Paisley Park Studios in Minneapolis. Less than a year later, he was found dead at this very location.

Strange Circumstances Around His Death

As it is the case for most unexpected celebrity deaths, there is a lot information, misinformation, rumors, gossip and conflicting reports floating around. Here’s a quick sum up of his last days. At the time of writing this article, the cause of his death is unknown.

On April 7, 2016, Prince postponed two performances from his Piano & A Microphone Tour, at the Fox Theatre in Atlanta; the venue released a statement saying he was “battling the flu”. He rescheduled the show for April 14, even though he still was not feeling well. While flying back to Minneapolis early the next morning, his private jet made an emergency landing at Quad City International Airport in Moline, Illinois, so that he could seek medical treatment. Representatives stated that he suffered from “bad dehydration” and had been fighting influenza for several weeks. Prince was seen in public the following evening, when he shopped at the Electric Fetus in Minneapolis on Record Store Day, and made a brief appearance at a dance party at his Paisley Park recording studio complex in Chanhassen, Minnesota, stating that he was feeling fine.

He attended a performance by singer Lizz Wright at the Dakota Jazz Club on April 19, 2016.

On April 21, 2016, Prince was found unresponsive in an elevator at Paisley Park, which also served as his Minnesota home. A 9-1-1 call was placed at 9:43 a.m; he did not recover with CPR by emergency responders and was pronounced dead at 10:07 a.m. He was 57 years old.

Although reportedly “combating the flu”, Prince was active and healthy enough to attend concerts and perform a couple of shows. Things took a mysterious turn on April 15th, when his private jet made an emergency landing in Moline, Illinois – even if he was at about 40 minutes from his final destination.

According to some sources, Prince was treated for an overdose.

Multiple sources in Moline tell us, Prince was rushed to a hospital and doctors gave him a “save shot” … typically administered to counteract the effects of an opiate.

Our sources further say doctors advised Prince to stay in the hospital for 24 hours. His people demanded a private room, and when they were told that wasn’t possible … Prince and co. decided to bail. The singer was released 3 hours after arriving and flew home.

We’re told when Prince left he “was not doing well.”

We know authorities in Minnesota are trying to get the hospital records from Moline to help determine cause of death.

We have made more than a dozen attempts to reach Prince’s reps for comment, but they went radio silent.
– TMZ, Treated For a Drug Overdose Days Before Death

Strangely enough, every time there’s a strange celebrity death, the word “overdose” is thrown around almost immediately.

The next day, Prince appeared at a concert and somewhat prophetically said:

“Wait a few days before you waste any prayers.”

The same day, a popular gossip website cryptically announced that a famous African-American celebrity had AIDS.

MediaTakeOut.com just received word that a VERY popular African-American celebrity – who has recently been in the news – now has what is being described as AIDS. Obviously since we are not able to 100% confirm the story – we’re going to leave it as a Blind Item. We want to make it clear we are NOT talking about Magic Johnson.

This report REALLY hurt our heart.

According to a person EXTREMELY CLOSE to the situation, the celebrity, who is known for having a very EXTREME sexual past reportedly contracted the illness sometime in the 1990s. He kept the illness quiet but began taking his medication RELIGIOUSLY up until about two years ago. Here’s what we’re told by a VERY trusted entertainment insider:

[The celebrity] believed that he was cured, and he had some crazy [religious]people who told him that God cured him. So he stopped taking his medication and the sickness came back. Now doctors say he’s dying, and there is nothing anyone can do about it.”

We’re told that the celebrity is expected to get sicker and sicker, and eventually pass. It can happen as soon as the summer.
– Mediatakeout.com, Insider Claims That A VERY POPULAR African-American Celebrity . . . Is Stricken With AIDS . . . Not HIV

A few days later, Prince was found inside an elevator in his studio.

Strange fact: One of Prince’s most famous songs is Let’s Go Crazy. Not unlike much of his writing, the lyrics of this song can be traced back to his Christian beliefs, where he uses the word the “de-elevator” to refer to the devil. He sings:

And if de-elevator tries to bring you down
Go crazy – punch a higher floor

And later:

And when we do (When we do)
What’s it all for (What’s it all for)
You better live now
Before the grim reaper come knocking on your door

Tell me, are we gonna let de-elevator bring us down?
Oh, no let’s go!

In a morbidly symbolic setting, Prince’s body was found inside an elevator. Did the “de-elevator” finally bring him down?

A great deal of facts need to be checked and questions need to be answered. One thing is for sure: When things are shady, truth often remains in the shade.

355 Comments on "What Happened to Prince?"

HorrorVillage
5 months 7 days ago

The wrestler, Chyna, also died within 24 hours of Prince. A masculine woman and a feminine man. Make of that what you will.

Buck
5 months 7 days ago

Perhaps to give more attention to the androgynou/trans agenda. Bowie was the same way.

Slum Lord
5 months 4 days ago
Don’t be simple. men and women have more in common than you think. the idea that there are only two dividing lines is the result of simp thinking. The elite want you to hate or like something, but to understand something and know the difference between the right and wrong version is the key. the elite appropriate causes, especially those of social justice, or those that are trending to pit pro and con against each other. what about the fact that caitlyn jenner is a vapid, stupid, self loathing, person who has nothing in common with the common struggle of… Read more »
FiverPrometheus
5 months 3 days ago

David Bowie faked his death.

Julia Williams
5 months 2 hours ago

Proof or GTFO. I’m pretty sure he didn’t. I’d be more inclined to think that Prince did. He was cremated so fast and autopsy results are coming in so slow and the family doing a quiet, VERY private service. You could easily fake it that way. Bowie had looked ill for a while. A lot of us wish it wasn’t true, but it is. He’s dead.

Julia Williams
1 month 11 days ago

You have the same name as me, this was disconcerting to see lol

pprJH
4 months 16 days ago

That’s what I’ve been thinking…his death was fake. I saw msn article the other week titled something like “Bowies fans can imagine he is still alive”. It was a suspicious use of words since it was only about some artwork on his last album cover. It seemed fake from the start.

pprJH
4 months 16 days ago

I don’t think Princes death was fake. That was sad. Such an obvious murder.

Jess
5 months 6 days ago

I just brought that up to a friend yesterday

kerdasi amaq
5 months 4 days ago

I’d suppose that it has something to do with the name Chyna; the real China had better watch out.

King Paul
4 months 14 days ago

Bowie was deep into the occult. He was an Opus Dei member.

South
4 months 11 days ago

Another Crowleyite OTO… that last single/song was totally demonic and depraved. Sick.

LoboTaker
5 months 7 days ago

Unfortunately, often benefit from such treatment. Immediately after the David Bowie died Alan Rickman. Yes they consist of massive casualties. And that is really scary.

monette
5 months 3 days ago

things are just warming up! wait for it….. more celebrity deaths to come. THEY are not done with causing pain & chaos

LoboTaker
4 months 30 days ago

That’s true, unfortunately 🙁

raintree
2 months 4 days ago

If the celebrities sign up and consent to it, it’s hard to feel empathy. They contribute to bringing this satanism to our doorsteps. If iI was approached and told I’d have to have sex with squirrels and worship a goat’s head, I’d turn and run. One has to wonder about the mindset of celebrities (and globalists).

Alexandra
5 months 7 days ago

Well, we’re in the latter half of April. I didn’t know about Chyna until I read your post. Hm. According to what I read in the Findadeath forums, she was dead for a few days before she was found. I’m going to have to do some reading.

Julia Williams
5 months 2 hours ago

they’re saying accidental overdose. What breaks my heart is how a: the WWE shunned her and b: they’re pretty sure she died alone and no one bothered to check on her in those days before she was found. I still think she was untreated bipolar.

Slum Lord
5 months 4 days ago

The alchemical androgyne, the hidden nature of the subconscious was represented in this sacrifice.

Gigi
5 months 5 days ago

A real death is announced before the fake death. Farrah Fawcett died on the same day as Michael Jackson. She had cancer and her death was real. It was announced before Michael’s fake death.

JujuJulie
5 months 5 days ago

If that’s true, then Chyna is really dead but Prince isn’t. I heard about Chyna’s death on the news before I heard about Prince’s.

Lady Taurean
3 months 27 days ago

Makes since to me!

Kiki
5 months 5 days ago
Well after adding up a few numbers, I came to the conclusion ( could be could not) that 7 was the number used that day for these two blood sacrifices. 7 which sounds a lot like 11 the number of death symbolically focuses on the “Worship of woman” or “worship of female energy”, which as we all know Prince had a lot of. The same can be said about Chyna, she did not have female energy, thus the counterpart of Prince. This number also symbolizes “The Perfect Death”, as in, death of wisdom and loss of control. This implies that… Read more »
Purplerose

“All 7 and we’ll watch them fall
They stand in the way of love
And we will smoke them all
With an intellect and a savoir-faire
No one in the whole universe
Will ever compare
I am yours now and u are mine
And together we’ll love through
All space and time, so don’t cry
One day all 7 will die”

—–Prince “7”

Julia Williams
5 months 2 hours ago

Due to his obsessive need to pull all his work off the internet, I’ve yet to find a clear copy of this song. Also from the moment I heard it on the radio, I knew all the words, like I had heard it sung by someone else, I was never able to track down who, or when. They were just ‘there’ in my head

Julia Williams
5 months 1 hour ago

the timing, the lyrics, the whole thing, and I never owned the album it was on. I have no idea why or from where they came

Kme0601
5 months 4 days ago

‘ 7 which sounds a lot like the number 11 the number for death’. Sounds like reaching IMO

Julia Williams
5 months 1 hour ago

not if you ask donld trump (sorry, couldn’t help myself, also, if there is to be a modern antichrist, it’s him.)

According to reports, Prince’s favorite number was 7

NaturallyCurious
5 months 3 days ago

He was born on the 7th of June.

Lady Taurean
3 months 27 days ago

Damn! If he would had on my birthday. 4/25, they still would got him either way. My number is 7 too.

Julia Williams
5 months 2 hours ago

She looks more like she needs rehab than she does his estate. And her greed grab was SUPER fast. people are saying that he did have a will and that she’s trying to beat his attorneys to producing it. Whole thing was ugly to read on her end.

mermaiden
5 months 2 days ago

Not really, because they’ll put the screws on her and threaten to kill her too if she doesn’t sign over his songs.

SHL
5 months 4 days ago

What a weak analysis….lmao. Please leave the analyzing to VC.

Anonymous
5 months 3 days ago

Well, it is interesting that Beyonce had a special on HBO which pretty much became the talk of the music town and is about the worship of women. I’m surprised VC hasn’t written about it yet.

Michael
5 months 6 days ago

She gave up the masculinity bit after she gave up the ‘roids. As much as she let her felinity return, she was still more masculine than most modern-American & -European men.

nah
5 months 1 day ago

“felinity”? Were you trying to say femininity or were you suggesting she was subject to “beta kitten” programming? Because she didn’t seem the type, at all.

I think you meant “femininity”.

annoymous
5 months 7 days ago

Queen Elizabeth turned 90 the day Prince died at 57. 90-57= 33 degrees of freemasonry.
Prince also died on April 21, 2016.
April 19-May 1 is an occult 13-day blood sacrifice ritual.
The Palmyra Arch of Triumph in London was erected on April 19, 2016, originally to be called The Temple of Baal Arch. Baal was a pagan god mentioned in the old testament of the bible in where human sacrifices were given to the pegan statue Baal followed by orgies. It was part of pegan worship in Palmyra’s ancient world.

noaids
5 months 7 days ago

I do hope VG continues the Prince discussion with how this might relate to the sacrificial season.

noaids
5 months 7 days ago

A “Prince” is the son of a “Queen” – could be a symbolic “child” sacrifice.

I\'mConcerned
5 months 7 days ago

Oh wow, I didn’t think of this. Great insight.

horrified

It is soooo sick!!!

King Paul
4 months 14 days ago

Yep, but that is how these people think. They are not like us. They have no empathy. They hate humanity. They do not respect the creator. They think they are gods on Earth.

raintree
2 months 4 days ago

They do. And, they enjoy degrading us any way possible since we are made in Yahweh’s image. I can’t believe I’m just now learning all of this. Now that I do know, I have to learn as much as I can while I can.

Seun David
4 months 2 days ago

Sadly True Paul

open your eyes
5 months 3 days ago

Oh.., and Purple was the Queens birthday tribute color. Niagara Falls and the CN tower were tributes to the Queen. She had Purple “rain” and a Purple “obelisk”/”phallus” in her honor.

Jadejaded
4 months 12 days ago

I’d like to see someone stick that obelisk up her azz as well as that entire incestuous family of hers.

raintree
2 months 4 days ago

Me too. We need another Vlad the Impaler to turn loose on these globalists. He should be all jacked up on gmo’s, hemtrail poison, fluoride, vaccines, chip implants, etc., so he is very very good at being bad.

raintree
2 months 4 days ago

I’m sure she and the “children” have tried!

Seun David
4 months 2 days ago

Hidden in plain sight?
#purple

~JC~

brilliant observation

Mecca

Makes so much sense

open your eyes
5 months 3 days ago

Yep thats the first place my mind went when i heard the new.

Anna
5 months 4 days ago

I have always thought, that the name “Prince” would be used in one or another ritualistic way.

KPPPP
5 months 5 days ago

VC should mention his deleted Instagram post: “Just when you thought you were safe..”

Katrina

Link?

Truth seeker
4 months 19 days ago

Are we considering the possibility that Prince was born into a family already being controlled by the illuminati? Thus from birth he was being programmed etc. ? Thus his death or fake death was long planned?

King Paul
4 months 14 days ago

No, he was not born into it at all.

Seun David
4 months 2 days ago

Rich with meaning. Saw the pic.. The white spaces and then the black spaces brought to mind the mason floor pattern. I feel he tried to reveal what was going to happen… In not so many words

Shelly
5 months 7 days ago

Its real, these cultist will get there man especially if you sign in blood. Like Prince said in the article “Don’t Sign”

Tamara Smith
4 months 22 days ago

don’t sign!

Curt
5 months 4 days ago

Since the British royals are Satanists, I believe this is probably more accurate than the NWO killing him for discussing chemtrails several years ago. If they wanted to off him for that they would have done it a long time ago. I think it was a sacrifice for that evil witch’s 90th birthday.

Truth seeker
4 months 19 days ago

Seriously. Am I the only one that has noticed that the “queen” has turned 90 for the last few years. Swear to you she has to be older than that!

Lady Taurean
3 months 27 days ago

She is. It’s about time for the royals sacrifice somebody now.

Seun David
4 months 2 days ago

you might be on to something bro……

Red feather
5 months 4 days ago

Niagra Falls was made purple for the Queen’s Birthday – purple rain ?!?!

SheWatches
5 months 7 days ago

That Temple of Baal Arch fits in just dandy with the She-Demon that’s been there since May 11, 2012 – oh & her body length just happens to be 11 metres – with her wings looking exactly like the no. 11 straight-on. I don’t think it’s a coincidence the number of birds shown in this pic of it… lol they must of have photoshopped them in… http://www.halcyongallery.com/news/a-new-guardian-for-marble-arch

SamVuee
4 months 20 days ago

Tightlipped and acting like they don’t know anything when they actually do, the occultism hidden within the music industry who use and dispose of you once you served their purpose is nothing new. Eventually they had to take him out because princey was never going to be an ass-kisser like the rest of the “slaves.”

King Paul
4 months 14 days ago

Good info.

SheWatches
5 months 7 days ago

Prince was too health conscious to die of an overdose unless it was given to him unbidden or surreptitiously by someone else. If it’s true he died in an elevator that is doubly fishy.

Truth & Light
5 months 6 days ago

Michael Jackson decided to leave sony music…he owned 50% of their entire music catalog… ends up dead a few weeks later. Prince recently got his ENTIRE catalog back from warner bros… ends up dead a few weeks later. Isn’t that an amazing coincidence?

KPPPP

Prince won the lawsuit in April 2014

Looli
5 months 5 days ago

And? Your point? Why wouldn’t his death have been related to that regardless of the time frame? I have spent time in the industry and seen one thing, people who are the controllers hate those who are able to get control back. They will stop at nothing to regain it.

Mia
5 months 5 days ago

The point was, it was years not weeks as incorrectly stated by the original commentor

Truth & Light
5 months 5 days ago

He could hv won the lawsuit yrs ago and just gotten possession of whatever he wanted in the lawsuit from the defendants….just as with other lawsuits…e.g. payout can take yrs to get to the plaintiff’s hands

Ren Snowe
5 months 2 days ago

Frank Zappa also fought Warner Brothers for years. Some say his prostate cancer wasn’t natural. He was also awake to the NWO.

not important
4 months 23 days ago

Frank zappa would not be a good example…consider the death of his child and look into the Laurel canyon scene. Also his song ritual dance of a child killer

King Paul
4 months 14 days ago

Zappa did not have a child that died. He also fought Warner Bros and won. He owned his masters. He was no occult puppet.

South
4 months 11 days ago

And they just bought back his half from the estate. Something they couldn’t accomplish for decades….

kandi
5 months 7 days ago
Prince was killed because of his rebellion to the hollywood industry. He said it loud and clear all music artists controlled to by major labels are SLAVES. Singers like Rihanna, Beyonce, Nicki Minaj are also Slaves to the system. they are under mk ultra and hypnosis, since the beginning of their careers and if they also start to rebelling against their hollywood handlers they are also going to be killed. PRINCE WAS A SMART GUY THAT ALWAYS SAID THE REALITY OF THE SITUATION. So the luciferian show business killed him, to show him and everyone else, that you can’t go… Read more »
Trueblue
5 months 6 days ago

But why now? Wouldnt they have killed him ages ago when his rebellion was more widely publicised if that was the reason?

alicia
5 months 6 days ago

He had just gotten ownership of his masters from the record company. They did retain royalty rights. His death will send record sales through the roof. Who gets paid? Warner Brothers. Same with Michael and Whitney and Sony.

Somi
5 months 5 days ago

They killed The King-Michael Jackson, The Queen-Whitney Houston and now The Prince-Prince.

KPPPP

David Bowie also had the persona and character of “The Thin White Duke” :/

ashbash
5 months 2 days ago

If we follow that logic, we should all keep an eye on George Strait, the current “King of Country” music. He is 63 years old.

Laura
4 months 27 days ago

And he is ‘Straight’ .

Lady Taurean
3 months 27 days ago

Also Sadé too. She is not safe herself.

<3 2 U
5 months 6 days ago

But, Prince was back with Warner Bros. with his band 3rd Eye Girl. Why would he do that? Prince had no problem making albums, music or money without Warner Bros.

5 months 6 days ago

I believe Prince had to re-sign in order to retain ownership of his music. I believe it was part of the deal. What he didn’t know was that WB had no intentions of fulfilling their end of the bargain. They knew he was living on borrowed time.

truth2

But Warner had a policy on him…..1 billion

Diane
2 months 30 days ago

Well now, that’s interesting.

South
4 months 11 days ago

Any evidence of that? Would be very interesting.

Lady Taurean
3 months 27 days ago

But Prince is way more than that, try billionaire status. How? He was the brains behind Michael Jordan’s shoe line for Nike. Yes, That was all Prince! If it wasn’t for Prince, Michael Jordan wouldn’t be a billionaire himself! So in actually, Prince is a billionaire.

VXR
5 months 2 days ago
Janet Jackson, Madonna, Beyoncé and Rihanna are other artists who own their masters (not their complete discographies). Is it a coincidence that there have been rumours than Janet is seriously ill spreading (which she has denied). Beyoncé also seems to have a strained relationship with Columbia (which is part of Sony) after the leak of her album 4 in 2011. She doesn’t do very much promotion anymore, and it was reported that Columbia practically had to beg her to perform at the 2014 VMAs. They’re still making a lot of money off her, but I doubt that they like that… Read more »
Cat Slim
5 months 6 days ago

Whitney was with Arista, not Sony.

jackie
5 months 5 days ago

Arista is owned by Sony Music, formerly Sony BMG.

Lee
5 months 5 days ago

Arista is a part of sony.

Diane
2 months 30 days ago

Doesn’t matter, they are all owned by the “elite’…

D D d
5 months 4 days ago

Look behind the logo’s : for the people – oh, and the money.

chris.
5 months 6 days ago

These People are very patient with their revenge

angelina
5 months 6 days ago

Dates and symbols my friend.

Hillscott
5 months 6 days ago

That would be too obvious.

Jadejaded
4 months 12 days ago

I’m convinced JZ has much more to do with Prince’s demise. What I don’t understand is why Prince chose to sign on with JZ’s company to release his music knowing darn well JZ and his troll wife are with Warner Bros. But I will always live and respect Prince.

Diane
2 months 30 days ago

Probably because he got his masters back two years ago. They lost billions in that deal. Ticked them off. You might ask, well, why didn’t they kill him two years ago then… because that would have been way too obvious after they just did that to MJ. So they waited to kill Prince, but to us VCer’s, it’s still obvious.

I know
5 months 7 days ago

Prince’s death was ritualistic. He died on the cusp of Aries and Taurus. His former girlfriend Vanity died at 57 as well three months apart. Their total is 114=1+1+4=6. The Bull is aka Baal which pagans sacrifice people. The music industry is a cult and that is what they believe in. Prince’s old label Warner Bros will make untold millions off of his death. He is worth more dead than alive.

My Eyes Are On Him
5 months 6 days ago

Add to that he died during the shadow period preceeding a Mercury Retrograde period. David Bowie , Alan Rickman and a host of other celebrities died during one also.

iii

David Bowie died on the night of the Black Moon

Ren Snowe
5 months 2 days ago

Check out if Keith Emerson’s death had any astrological significance. he supposedly shot himself. If he had any help doing that or not I don’t know. But maybe the stars could tell?

TeamJesus

True!!

Twyla
5 months 7 days ago

Its just sad…he also had just got custody of his cataloges. I find his death strange…very strange…thanks VC for this article

Hillscott
5 months 6 days ago

Go on his Instagram account! Very telling especially a picture of him face down on the floor with a box of chocolates that says “CHOCOLATE OVERDOSE” the candy is a symbol of the pills they’re claiming he overdosed on. He knew they would do this to him.

KPPPP
5 months 5 days ago

Theyre deleting all his posts :/

D D d
5 months 4 days ago

But, was it originally Prince who posted them in the first place.?

Diane
2 months 30 days ago

I have no doubt he knew ‘they’ where after him. He was not a foolish man. He knew.

Katara
5 months 7 days ago

Thank you, VC. I hate that they say Prince died of an overdose. Any true Prince fan knows he lived a very healthy lifestyle. I hope you will inform us more once there is sufficient information.

Aquabubbles
5 months 6 days ago

You can only get Prince music through Tidal owned by JayZ and the rest of the satanic crew. Tidal is/was failing miserably and I was happy about that, for once Satan does not win. But now they are going to make a boatload of money of Prince. He’s worth more dead then alive.

And I can’t help but thinking that he was murdered for that reason. God forgive me if I am wrong. I hope I am.

Katara
5 months 6 days ago

My thought exactly! Prince always took pride in that you couldn’t get his music online and you still had to buy it the old school way through cds, records, etc. And it’s available on Tidal?! That is no coincidence, never in a million years.

Cat Slim
5 months 6 days ago

Not true. Prince was a big self publisher who had a very cryptic online presence where he would promote secret paisley park garage sales and downloads of his work. He just didn’t like others controlling and profiteering off of his hard work, without his consent or approval.

Cat Slim
5 months 6 days ago

Prince also had an online website “NPG Music Club” that abruptly shut down last week, adding more weirdness to the whole thing. He regularly released new music there to download.

Diane
5 months 4 days ago

Did it shut down before or after he passed away?

Pheromone
5 months 4 days ago

Prince himself made the deal with Tidal. Prince didn’t like music in MP3 format because it is too compressed. Tidal with it’s high fidelity and the fact the it pays artist the highest royalty fees made it attractive to Prince so he reached out and made the deal.

TeamJesusToo
5 months 5 days ago

That’s a great point. And on this weekend, the release of Lemonade which have everyone talking about Beyonce and Jay-Z’s relationship will help steer any attention away from that fact.

TeamJesus
5 months 6 days ago

I was wondering the same thing especially because his twitter was flooded with tidal links and ads. I think that was one of many potential factors but there is nothing solid to prove it. Its just common sense that he will make tidal more popular but i think his death was more sinister than that considering the occult significance. I think he is a sacrifice to satan.

Cat Slim
5 months 6 days ago

Not true. ITunes also has his Warner Bros. releases. Nothing from NPG or Arista, etc.

5 months 6 days ago

Sounds about right to me!

noaids
5 months 7 days ago

Why the AIDS nonsense? To everyone that thinks people just can’t die of the flu, YES PEOPLE DIE OF THE FLU WITHOUT HAVING AIDS. PEOPLE OF ALL AGES DIE OF INFLUENZA AND PNEUMONIA. PRINCE WASN’T A YOUNG, ROBUST MAN. YOU ARE MORE SUSCEPTIBLE TO THE FLU AS YOU GET OLDER.

The only conspiracy here is the relentless agenda of burying the greatest African-American artists of our lifetime with scandalous labels. “Pedophile” “Junkie” now “AIDS”? MJ, WHITNEY AND PRINCE, ALL TARNISHED BY THE MEDIA!! THEY WILL GO DOWN IN THE HISTORY BOOKS AS NOBODIES!!

SheWatches
5 months 7 days ago

Prince was pretty fit & very health conscious which is why I’m not buying these msm stories either.

Azara
5 months 7 days ago

They won’t go down that way in my heart, particularly Prince. Someday when it is my turn to exit this plane of existence, I hope I get my chance to meet him.

Tee
5 months 7 days ago

This when the media starts to make stuff up and it’s insulting. Now they are hinting about an overdose of Percocet with no evidence and no autopsy report. Here we go with the lies

D D d
5 months 7 days ago

Some people slander with sexual related illnessess, to spread the fairytale that one begets what he or she deserves, ergo, sexual freedom against vd’s and or worse. Others do not have that agenda and can see such freedom as liberating for all.
Whatever the case here, be sure there is an agenda..

Truth & Light
5 months 6 days ago

That is what happens when u let another man make u….they give it to u, they can take it away

5 months 6 days ago

I believe that’s why Prince fought his record company so hard, he didn’t want to be “made” by them.

~JC~
5 months 5 days ago

I seriously doubt they’ll go down as “nobodies”

Michelle
5 months 1 day ago
Finally!! Someone who speaks the truth! Demoralizing someone’s character after they’re dead, really? Prince was an icon, a musical genius who changed lives, funny, an generous… What the truth is behind his death is his own! Let him leave this earth with the same respect an honor he had while he was here. Who the hell are we to judge! There’s only one true judge who determines our fate an makes the ultimate decision. It’s easy to point out others sins to deflect from our own. If any of these horrible allegations were to be true would that really even… Read more »
TimesRreal
5 months 7 days ago

This is crazy because in one of the previous articles VC said that the end of April is always used as time for sacrificing ..

Martha Roberts
5 months 7 days ago

someone supposedly deleted his recent captions on Instagram, as well, including something like “Just when you thought you were safe”

Hillscott
5 months 6 days ago

I know!! I saw that as well. Did you see the picture of him face down with the caption “CHOCOLATE OVERDOSE” this isnt a coincidence people. Prince was very in the know. Also check out the comic strip he posted about “leaders”

5 months 6 days ago

In this business, nothing is ever a coincidence.

Hillscott
5 months 6 days ago

Thank god I screenshot it before they deleted his captions

Squid
5 months 5 days ago

Please share them with us !

Hillscott
5 months 4 days ago

You cant share pictures here

NaturallyCurious
5 months 3 days ago

I’d like to see those pictures. I have an e-mail address that you can send them to.

5 months 6 days ago
Please do not believe anything the media reports. The “powers that be”have been planning this for quite some time. This is all playing out like a carefully constructed hollywood script. Prince’s last Instagram caption said, “Just when u think you’re safe”. Shortly, after his death someone removed that caption, but a vigilant fan captured it before it was taken down. Just google it. I just finished watching Slave Trade: Prince’s legal battle with a record company. If you really want to know why Prince was dissected yesterday like a frog in a class room experiment, watch the documentary. I think… Read more »
Curious
5 months 5 days ago

Actually, they are speaking everyplace. It was very stupid of them to mess with the words on several of his images.

South
4 months 11 days ago

you mean a *traitor maybe?

4 months 8 days ago

LOL…Yes!

Jadejaded
4 months 12 days ago

Don’t forget , TMZ curiously are always first at these scenes spinning their owners Warner Bros ) propaganda and lies. Why is that ???

Jessi
5 months 7 days ago

So he was supposed to be healthy enough to be home alone and get into his elevator and walk around but not to walk back out?

SmileyPSunshine
5 months 5 days ago

I find it rather interesting that TMZ is always the first media outlet to break the story on high profile deaths. And are also extremely quick to introduce/promote the drug overdose scenario in such cases. (Which other outlets are equally quick to adopt, and run with.)

Very fortunate guys, to always be in the right place, at the right time, when big news breaks…

D D d
5 months 4 days ago

Now go find out who funded it, what news-outlet slash entertainmentdistributor delevered the c.e.o..

Tanya
5 months 6 days ago
It was also the Queen’s 90th birthday. Many buildings/attractions around the worldwere scheduled to be lit in purple, representing the monarchy, that same evening. Canada’s Niagara Falls were lit purple that night, for the Queen. Though many were confused if it was in honor of Prince. Was his death, a sacrifice? And the outpouring of grief and attention, used to direct to the Queen? No one questions that her, Prince Philip (Kissinger, Rockefeller, Soros etc) are all extremely old and still active in all manner. Prince’s death doesn’t make sense. There are pictures of him riding a bicycle near his… Read more »
Nikki
4 months 20 days ago

I don’t think he od’d either. But everywhere was lit up in purple. A couple places were here in Boston and they don’t usually do that for the Queen’s birthday. It was 100% for Prince

girljay
5 months 6 days ago

Purple is a symbolic color for death. I’m catholic and on good Friday, the altar is purplel and priestss wear purple to mourn christ’s death. Blue is a royal color,n not purple

Tanya
5 months 6 days ago

That is incorrect. http://www.niagarathisweek.com/news-story/6501682-niagara-falls-to-go-purple-for-queen-elizabeth-s-90th/ The Fallswere being lit in purple for the Queens birthday. As the story notes (2 days prior to Prince’s death) the lighting was scheduled and the colour purple was representative of the queen. Many here in Ontario were aware of this, as monarchy groups were arranging tours for that evening

Glenda
5 months 5 days ago
This is freaking insane. The queen has had 90 damn birthdays. Why on this one would they paint tbe waters purple. I am so mad right now. Sick of the media flooding the lies of an overdose. TV …is not anything short of a repeatedly repetition brainwashing spying object in our homes cars phones. These occurances didn’t just happened. They were planning this all the time….its all about greed always have and always will be. That piece of paper call money carries a lot of weight. This line goes back so far tbat only people that follow history will ever… Read more »
5 months 3 days ago

Glenda, excellent point! I completely agree with you.

Excellent comment!

Nikki
5 months 6 days ago
I agree with you Tanya. I was watching the news last night and saw that The Falls were lit for the Queen, not The Prince. My antennas went up when I heard that. I’m not sure yet, but I think that there is something quite eerie about all of that. Especially with the name Queen and then Prince dies. Perhaps someone else can unfold all of this. I just hate when legends like this die at the hands of the elite. Usually they are able to get away with the “It was drugs that killed them” narrative, with past Legends.… Read more »
I know
5 months 7 days ago

He was part of the agenda and he was against it as well.

nah
5 months 1 day ago

I think he was just being himself. They chose him because he was naturally suited to their agenda. Contrast that to Bowie who certainly understood “the big picture”, having independently studied, but likely, also, still would have been as he was, regardless.

Although, from Prince’s conversion to a Jehovah’s Witness in 2001, and onward, I speculate that Prince was indeed beginning to really put the pieces together (that is, understand how the messages he had previously been promoting were related to a larger agenda).

D D d
5 months 7 days ago

Why is there so little talk about his announcement to publish an autobiography in the near future?
He lived with and worked for the system, and against it at the same time. Lots to tell. Many people’s images are involved. And with that, their carrieres, copyrights (or even estates).

Nira
5 months 7 days ago

A great article as always VC. I’ve been a diehard Prince fan since I was a kid and am truly saddened by his passing. Long live a legendary artist, singer, songwriter and overall musical genius!

Jaguar
5 months 6 days ago

Prince late last year signed on to Tidal. Tidal was failing – could it be he was Jayz’s sacrifice to save tidal & make millions – everyone knows an artist is worth more dead! Now you can only get prince music thru tidal

rob
5 months 5 days ago

Thank god , I downloaded the tracks on another site. I bought most albums myself on vinyl back in the day. I refuse to use Tidal, not gonna make the murderers’ of Prince rich over his dead back.

Glenda
5 months 5 days ago

Of course this is how you destroy the giant….take what their greed is. MO NEY. IT WILL DESTROY. BUT TO GET SOMETHING MEGA LIKE THIS TO HAPPEN PEOPLE WILL HAVE TO WAKE UP FROM BEING BRAINWASHED.

noaids
5 months 6 days ago

Sounds very suspicious if true. F*ck Tidal.

noaids
5 months 6 days ago

This is a very good tidbit that you shared with us.

Clp80
5 months 5 days ago

Giving JZ too much power, his time is up he and his wife are fading, he may need to watch his back with all this tidal ownership

Glenda
5 months 5 days ago

EXACTLY….HE IS CRAZY IF HE THINKS THAT THEY WILL ALLOW HIM TO HAVE ALL THAT MONEY FOR HIMSELF. THEY HAVE USED HIM TO DO THE DIRTY WORK. BUILD UP THE CASH. THEN HE WILL SEE THAT SOME WHERE IN THE CONTRACT…HIS VERY DAYS ARE ACCOUNTABLE AS WELL

D D d

Tidal is a deception.

Glenda
5 months 5 days ago

If he did HE and…they all will have the same fate…they are no more than prostitutes. They too will have to face the same fate. It comes with the hand shake….to be the temporary so called Icon

mary
5 months 7 days ago

When the first story came out that Prince died; the flu was thrown out there. Yet, the night before a video surfaced of Prince singing breathtakingly-not someone with the flu…the notes he was using and the strength. I guess now “they” realize this and overdose is being thrown out there to AIDS

gagirl
4 months 25 days ago

I was at the concert in Atlanta. No way in hell was that man sick with the flu. His voice was amazing. We even commented on how his voice sounded EXACTLY like his studio albums. He was flawless and energetic. So I have known it was complete and utter b.s. since day one. Sorry, just not buying it. And it’s downright pathetic what they’re trying to do to besmirch this man’s reputation. Prince is a genius.

Kiya
5 months 5 days ago

L.A Reid also said on CNN that Prince refered to elevators as being the devil. Another person close to him said he rarely if ever recalled Prince usuing the elevator, very weird that he was found in one if he abhored them so.

Liz
5 months 3 days ago

Just like Whitney hated bathtubs. Very eerie, indeed.

5 months 3 days ago

Ironically, that’s where she was found.

open your eyes
5 months 3 days ago
He definitely did! Per a friends of his: “He hated elevators. He always used the stairs. His hip must have been really hurting him and that is why he used it. Or he might have just gone into the elevator to do it.” The insider added, “If he know he were near the end this is where he would have wanted to die. He would have hated dying in a hospital or his bed. That is where normal people die, not Prince.” Here’s LA’s entire quote. It seems a bit cryptic: “One time when I was with him privately, he… Read more »
WHY
5 months 7 days ago

They are already throwing in the word “overdose”. I have that gut feeling he was actually murdered.

5 months 6 days ago

You do know that the gut is connected to your brain, right? Always follow your gut.

nah
5 months 1 day ago

Actually, your gut literally has a “second brain”: the enteric nervous system. It contains as many neurons as a cat’s brain. But yes, always trust it.

Ahsoka23
5 months 6 days ago
Prince was a genius in every sense of the word. I am deeply saddened by his death. I grew up listening to his music and him alone with Bowie, are an inspiration to me as an artist. I do not care how”weird” he looked to the boring society. He was a true artist. And he was a black man that was not afraid to be black. I will miss him greatly. However, I find it highly suspicious that he died soon after he got the rights to his catalog. He stood up for what he believed in, his music and… Read more »
Curious
5 months 5 days ago

It will be quite telling to see if he put hidden messages in his vault of unreleased music. Prince was really a genius and I can see him doing this.

5 months 3 days ago

My friend said the exact same thing!

Guest
5 months 6 days ago
That stuff about Jay Z owning Tidal and that you can only get his music through Tidal…creepy. Greed is a crazy thing. Maybe Jay isn’t even out of the woods because if he stands to make big money off Prince someone is bound to start looking at him funny also. I told my friends about that elevator part of Let’s Go Crazy yesterday. I didn’t not know it was a metaphor for the enemy per se. (Just death in general) Also when he was taken off the plane, I knew things weren’t looking good. The media must think we are… Read more »
TMo
5 months 6 days ago

Does anyone else find it odd that Tidal (owned by Jay Z) is the only streaming service to offer the bulk of Prince’s music?? Seems rather ironic that Jay Z would profit so greatly from Prince’s death.

Apres Ski
5 months 6 days ago
AIts known far & wide that JayZ and Beyonce have gone to the Dark Side. I’m sure JayZ will get points to help his failing Tidal. Just like Demi Moore got points for having a dead body in her swimming pool last summer & just like Jim Carey got extra points for that girl he was dating who died. And let’s not forget that step daughter of Morgan Freeman who was murdered to be sacrificed. They’re all in it together because they have to keep their Death Cards full to please the devil. Sad but true . . .
FitGirlDC
5 months 2 days ago

WOW! you really need a break from the internet! Seriously, your mind is polluted with a bunch of speculation, and trash talk!

Nikki
5 months 6 days ago

Also another interesting twist to this mysterious and untimely death. If Jay Z really cared about the legacy of Prince, he would make sure that money would be given to Prince’s family. I would hate to think that Tidal/Jay Z was on board with the death of Prince so that he could profit. I hope whatever was done to cause Prince’s death, that some how they were sloppy with their plans, and what they did would be exposed. Enough is enough…..stop killing the legends……#RIP PRINCE, MJ, WHITNEY……etc.

5 months 6 days ago

“I would hate to think that Tidal/Jay Z was on board with the death of Prince so that he could profit.”

🙂

Jadejaded
4 months 26 days ago

Not to mention Tital is owned by Warner Bros.

butteredtoast
4 months 14 days ago

Why the hell would Prince sign his shit over then if he had fought so hard and for so long to get away from the Warner Bros label? thats sketchy as hell. that makes me think even more so that he knew they were coming. but why would he sell out to them? thats so unlike him… unlike him…

South
4 months 11 days ago

Under death threats perhaps? Hence his social media posts….