Rihanna’s Mind Control Perfume Ad

Seems that beauty product ads are becoming important mediums to push mind control/illuminati symbolism. The short video advertisement for Rihanna’s perfume Reb’l Fleur is crammed with mind control triggers and monarch programming symbolism.

Rihanna is first shown lying inside a flower, representing purity and innocence. She is then walks towards a mirror reflecting herself dressed in black – representing her “bad side” and her alter persona.

While she is going through the “looking glass” (reference to Alice in Wonderland), we see written “Bad Feels so Good”.

In mind control, slaves are encouraged to embrace their bad side (their alter persona) as it is the only way to be relieved from their trauma/torture. So, yes, it feels bad to be good.

Once through the looking glass, Rihanna is shown walking through a maze surrounded by fractured mirrors.

Labyrinths and fractured mirrors are mind control triggers representing the internal world of mind control victims: false reality, illusion and confusion. Only the handler, represented by the men in black, hold the key to their psyche.

Rihanna’s handlers are literally in her head, watching her going through the maze. They then take a hold of her.

Rihanna blinded by her three handlers

The scene becomes oddly sexual as Rihanna holds the phallic-shaped perfume bottle while she is blinded by her handlers. This refers to the sexually abusive relationship between mind control slaves and their handlers.

The entire ad then plays in reverse, another allusion to the reversal of good and bad. As she goes through the looking glass again, we see “Good Feels so Bad”.

Wow.

207 Comments on "Rihanna’s Mind Control Perfume Ad"

Jackie

They were all just like, "Screw it, we're not even going to try and hide this is about the Illuminati and mind control." If they were any more blatant "bad" Rhianna would be wearing a leopard dress. Oh and the ending, so much rape being implied. I mean the first ending, before the reverse sequence. I also thought the way they warped the music in the reverse sequence was creepy, and I'm a horror fan that listens to Goth music, I know creepy.

hamda

That was disturbing. I hate.this.BITCH

hi-frequency

I wrote a break down of this dumb ass add on The YBF when they premiered the video. Of course there was all the usually " i hate rhi rhi", "shes wack" , and yall are just haters, rhi rhi, is the best" statements which left me no choice to but to go in on the mind control ad.

I wrote a break down you would have been proud of! Glad to see you analyzed it too!

Stay up n awake!

signed " an avid fan"

hmmmm

This kind of reminds me of that Hello Kitty commercial for MAC.

lilith

I hear vc talk a lot about references to alice in wonderland in mind control, i wonder why he's never done an article about Gwen Stefani and her old video "what you waiting for?" …. if you are looking for a video with wonderland paraphernalia that is the one…. maybe the video is not in the mk ultra kind of way…

aarrakk
Not trying to be racist ,but it's also weird that her handlers that are brain washing her are white. That goes to show that the big leaders in the system are white. They bring in in one of all colors to deceive. I was looking @ a interview of the comic Dave C. when he was explaning his last show. He said "Why would Mariah C. have to take her shirt off when she's rich?" Later Michael J. + her EX was a bad man. Her EX was a buissness man for Sony. Michael took over half the buissness when… Read more »
Syrus
Maybe I've been living under a rock or something, but was Rihanna ever actually a 'good girl'? Or any of these pop star chicks for that matter? All this fractured duality doesn't really mean anything to me because they've always been demented freaks for as long as I've had my eyes on them. It'd be like if I grew up in some atheistic family and started praising the devil every day to try and shock my parents. It's just not very impressive to me. It's just sad thinking she or anybody else might be going through some psycho fucked up… Read more »
BR

very weird video. no surprise though. she's a very sexualized person.

superninja

Haha, it looks like the perfume came from her crotch. Seriously, is this supposed to want to make women want to buy this and feel sexy? I can't imagine even wanting to smell it now. So not sexy on so many levels.

featherlightblues

OMG….her eyes @ 1:17. Jesus Christ!!!! Horrifying!

Gee

On several occasions her eyes change and give us the impression that she is possessed.

karlie

does anyone else see the demon face?!

its on the second picture with the three men.

the two bushes are eyes

the middle triangular one, a nose and the shard going up towards where she is standing are like ugly sharp teeth!

thats what freaked me out the most

Soooo Done

For sure, won't be buying any of this nonsense perfume of hers.

tessadoghor

Sick, Sick ,Sick
It is not even worth me writing about it
I am not giving it any undue publicity.

Kbaibee1

Lord Jesus this world needs you

CAT

I'm no music expert and I certainly do not have an 'ear' so this might be completely wrong but does anyone else think that the music is similar to Justin Biebers perfume advert?

Bethy

Did anyone hear the slight whisper saying, "save us". I noticed it and found it a bit weird. :S

Nina

yess I saw the website long ago before this post. its so bvious. i am no longer bling!

aarrakk

** They bring in ALL colors to decieve sorry . LOL

JM
might I add that the colours of her clothing could be significant… the pink and the black… go look at the xplanation of Alicia Keys doesnt mean anything… i dont know how accurate the explanation is for Alicia… but the colour transition from a peach/pink colour to black… its quite "coincidental" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYOTceC0ReE it has its own symbolism… Also… with the whole reversal of everything… it could be related to the whole thing of songs… whne you play them in reverse, they bring out a different message, like those old metal songs, and with some of the more modern hip hop… Read more »

I just skipped right through this video. Crazy stuff. @ nnne. is that true? I don't recall hearing anything familiar.

And for all of you who think you'll get hypnotized by the reversed music you are hearing. Believe in yourself and dont let your mind get weak. Only then there is an opening. If you just believe in yourself and keep doing what is truly right.

People will be okay.

Peacock

the good and bad rihanna = Beyonce and Sasha Fierce

No Age

at about 0.26 she flashes a hand symbol facing the man in the background

NikNak27

Very sad and disturbing, if thats not an ultimate illuminati puppet than i don't know what is.

Connors

I'm unsure whether the fact I didn't have sound whilst watching this contributed, but watching it in a silent room taking in every bit of detail is just wow….. The last scene with the three handlers + her having an orgasmic look on her face + the caressing and movement of her private region and her hips was fucking foul. I physically feel disgusting. She just had a root with 3 guys and enjoyed it. This is an Ad? For teenagers? God help us all.