Britney Spears’ Fiance To Share Legal Control Over Her

Apr 10th, 2012 | Category: Latest News | 190 comments

Jason Trawick was Britney Spears’ manager until January this year

We’ve seen in previous posts that Britney Spears shows signs of being a mind control victim and that some people close to her may actually be her handlers. Jason Trawick, Britney’s manager who recently became her fiance (hint), has asked to be Britney’s co-conservator, meaning that he would have legal control over several facets of Britney’s life. The singer’s father is currently her conservator and is in charge of all things Britney, including her finances as she is deemed psychologically unfit to do so herself.

If accepted, Trawick’s request would grant him legal powers over Britney’s life on details such as food, clothing and medical care. If many artists have handlers in their entourage, Britney’s case is somewhat special as it is particularly obvious. How come Britney is deemed unfit to take care of basics such as food and clothing but can still record songs and perform in shows? How come she is set to marry a man who will also be a legal guardian? Bizarre. Here’s a BBC article on Britney’s fiance’s request for co-conservatorship.

Britney Spears’ fiance ‘asks to become guardian’

Britney Spears’ fiance has applied to become her joint guardian, according to US media reports.

The pop star’s personal and financial affairs have been under the legal control of her father since 2008, after a protracted public breakdown.

According to People magazine, her fiance Jason Trawick has now asked the court to make him a co-conservator.

If the request is accepted, the 40-year-old would have shared legal power over Spears’ general well-being.

The couple were engaged in December 2011, on the night of Trawick’s 40th birthday.

He stepped down as her manager shortly afterwards, saying he would concentrate on plans to open an arts and entertainment division for Famos LLC – a company whose partners include Mick Jagger and Dave Stewart.

Undue influence

Jamie Spears was originally granted temporary conservatorship after his daughter was admitted to hospital for psychiatric treatment in February 2008.

Her lawyers originally tried to have the ruling overturned. But in October that year, the courts agreed the arrangement should continue indefinitely.

At the time, a judge ruled the singer was “susceptible to undue influence” and that continued oversight of her affairs was “appropriate” given the complexity of her financial situation.

One advantage of the ruling, as far as the pop star is concerned, is that it shields her from some legal action.

On at least one occasion, she has been spared from giving evidence in court because her conservators argued that she was not mentally competent to sit through the questioning.

Conversely, she will not be allowed to marry Trawick without the court’s approval.

News of Trawick’s application came from US websites People and E! News over Easter weekend.

Lawyer Jeffrey S Cohen, who is not directly involved with the case, told People: “This is probably a compromise between Britney, her father and Trawick to get the marriage off on the right foot.

“Obviously, her future husband needs to have a say in her well-being.”

The conservatorship will only be lifted once a judge rules that Spears is fit to manage her own affairs.

– Source: BBC News

Tags:

COMMENTS

Please note that the comments are moderated and that all spam, insults, proselytizing and hate speech will be removed.

190 Comments to “Britney Spears’ Fiance To Share Legal Control Over Her”

1. puke says:

He just looks like he can't be trusted

• chomps says:

It sounds like True Love. He seems so altruistic and genuine to decide to marry someone deeemed unfit to handle themselves. She is the damsel in distress and this 40-year-old is her night in shining armor that will share legal power with Spears' father over her general well-being.

"This would include food, clothing and medical care – but not her financial dealings."

How sweet ahhh — A Disney Classic in the making :-)

• Ralphster says:

Yeah, the ultimate Disney classic – ML Ultra.

• freetoday says:

Sarcasm FTW:)

• Voice of Reason says:

"Spared from giving evidence in court"?!?!? Yeah, right. Her handlers are just blocking her from attending these hearings so she will have no say in the matter, and to prevent the judge from evaluating her condition (which may very well be more stable than they allude to).

Let's keep Britney in our prayers…

• paisleycerebrum says:

ha well said…

i may not be a fan of hers but i'm extremely worried about Britney. maybe part of it is that i idly wish i could help somehow. but i'm not the "ambush them, ask questions later" type.

• vella says:

you wanted to say : MK Ultimate ))

• heyheyhey says:

i dont believe you can accurately judge people based on their looks… whats that called again? mm prejudice. right.

• Josh says:

But we all do judge people by their looks. It's human nature.. looks are important we like it or not. Find me one person who doesn't and I'll take my hat off to you.

• wow says:

In the name od fashion.

No words.

Hope you get to open the link, maybe copy/paste.

• wow says:

In the name OF fashion.

• CourtneyC says:

? I dont see anything wrong…can someone point it out to me

• wow says:

It was supposed to show dresses 27-29 out of 51. Maybe I'm not so good at this but I thought the link would show only the page I selected. If you are patient enough, forwafd up to these pages. Too bad we cannot paste pictures.

God bless.

• Sarah says:

He looks MK'd hisself!

2. vl says:

can't help but be sad for poor britney…exploited to the last

• I shrug says:

Britney and her people nonchalantly decided it was a good idea to release a video with Jason Trawick in it : "Criminal" with Britney singing about how her future husband is such a criminal.

The whole situation is a big mess.

• Weber says:

What is it about performers that worked for Disney…

3. Manisha says:

Motherfuckers, leave my goddess alone!!!

4. Muffin says:

…well, what to say? He has freaky, empty eyes. And she has aged so much just over the past few years due to all that mental stress. I never liked her music, but I feel sorry for her as a person. Wonder if she can get out of this alive?

• Raphael33 says:

thats exactly what i was thinking – her eyes are look so lifeless…lets hope shes put out of her misery soon…I dont meant that in a bad way but hopefully God will take pity on her…

heres britney 10 years ago –

Or even watch her "age" over the years in this video:

• MonaLisa says:

the first link: it was Britney in 2008…

• Alisha says:

WOW, you can definitely see the sadness in her eyes after the "Gone Crazy" thing. I've never really cared to much for her music, but it is sad to see someone sucked in so far they cannot see the truth or even enjoy their own life.

• Mia says:

He looks like a mysterious and sneaky man. A man who has a game on his mind and knows what he is doing.

Britney is very vulnerable and not stable, that is a fact. Because obviously they WANT to keep her right there where they can manipulate her and tell her what she has to do, step by step.

When I heard this news, I began watching her MTV Special from 2008. Britney For The Record.

That was the time when she still looked ''alive'' and like ''herself''

She was so sad and saying no-one listened to her and that she did not want all these people around her.. doctors and such.

What I thought was very sweet that she said people around the world have it far more worse than her and that she should be thankful for everything she has…

We as the ''Knowers'' actually know what she is talking about.. others will think that she meant it was just the papparazzi and the media…

Not the real people controlling her.. Also you see her dad, crying a few times and really acting like a real dad to her.. I still can't put my finger on it if it was acted or just really the trapped life they are in.. HE KNOWS she can't get out.. and so offers to help her and them…

For Jason I hope one day she can be set free from him and the rest of this elite machine..

But I think it would be another mental break down and maybe even leading to death….

The only two celebrities I felt pity for are Michael and Britney..

They really seem to be bothered by what is happening in the world and what the elite is really doing..

All the others just enjoy the fame and are narcissistic to the bone and will keep groing stronger while others in the world are dying and children are going to bed hungry..

People are being killed for no reason and yet, they feel the need to keep Ms. Spears in her cage..

So she can't show is what it all is REALLY about

• Carolyn says:

Such a sad life to lead! :(

• guest says:

They will haunt her purposely knowing shes gonna flip then they force her to get medical help. Thats when they take full controll. The doctors are all involved but pretend t be helpfull

while they chip her brain and terrorize her.

if she doesnt find that chip and get it out her head shes doom.

Thats how they speak to her and controll her.

• Anonymous says:

I don't agree that only Michael and Britney have looked sad under this. Also I've found Demi Lovato in the same way or for example Kaulitz twins (which are frontmen from Tokio Hotel band) with very sad and empty eyes… It looks very weird and heartbreaking. I apologize for my grammar fail.

5. andy says:

I used to think this tutorship of her father was just a plot in order to keep her from going to prison and avoid her taking responsibilities in her act. Viewing her as under MK programing gives a different angle to all this.

6. nor says:

Poor Britney. There is no way out for her.

7. Ahsoka says:

She is marrying her handler. And now he has complete control over her. :(

8. china says:

omg, i feel so bad for britney spears. wish i could help her somehow but i will pray for her!!!

9. Lola says:

Pure slavery!!!!

I'm so mad, I cant do nothing to help her!

• Pontifex. says:

Like if you would, it would make a difference!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please.

Please.

• iMochi says:

How is thumbing up your post going to make a difference? Just asking.

@Lola ( & anybody else )

We could help her… we just need to rebel in some way(as a group, one person is weak– but with all of us we outnumber the elite… but the thing is, not everyone believes in the same thing, [because] at the moment, we're being conditioned to be being used to the feeling of Dystopian societies through movies like Hunger Games.

[Hunger Games was a good book/movie, I read all 3 books, and I understand that Katniss overthrows the system, but that is not the point, the point is that the fact that you feel a psychological warfare in your mind– the whole list of tragic ironies in that book and along with the violence and murders, really made me break down and depressed… esp. on the last book where ______ dies. ]

10. Dream says:

Britney is over. They have fully taken over her. Look at him! He looks so evil and scary. I cannot do anything but pray for her. Poor her. Her parents sold her soul to the entertainment industry.

• ShinyBrownEyes says:

I truly feel Britney will be sacrificed! Another Hollywood casualty who paid the ultimate price.

• Terri-Ann says:

We as a group must help her. I guess like manifestation. Let them know we know whats to be expected, and scare them into reconsidering sacrificing a certain target. we know the truth. SCARE JASON TRAWICK!

• Anonymous says:

So we have to keep praying for her…. God is merciful and He is stronger than anything.

11. Madina says:

The next article will be, sad enough, one of her death because I just feel it in my bones. She is a 'has been', according to the terms they use when they find no more use for performers like her in the industry, anymore. It's a lovely world, but sick people are living in it. May all the souls that have died from their hands, find their peace. Ameen.

• CalAsian says:

She will be useful after death.

Like Whitney Houston. Few people cared about her for years, but her death renewed interest on her.

Her daughter also marries her handler. When she dies, one last hurrah to Whitney.

12. Kevin Wayne says:

This should be a message to EVERYONE…..avoid fame at all costs. If you cant avoid it due to your talent level, try to be your own manager and control your assets, show bookings, and everything. If your family is pushing you more than you are pushing yourself or if they get upset at you for not taking a certain deal, they are indeed after money and not the interest of your well being. Keep your circle small…..so small it looks like a dot. The minute someone says they want to control your career or be your manager, get the hell out of there. Never let a dollar control you. There are many people in this world that are very successful on their own so dont ever feel like you need someone to manage you. Brittney's case is a little said because when you come from a small town like her, you dream of big things like fame and money. I am from DC, i can't give a rats a** about fame. I want to be a film director as previously stated and even I know that before I let someone offer me a distribution deal worth more than the price I name, I will find away around it. My father once said "Name your price son….if you want $10 million per film…then say so….but if it goes over the price you name, get the hell out of there son….get the hell out of there."

• Anonymous says:

That was actually dave chappelle's dad (as seen by the video on this very site). I totally agree with you though.

• Kevin Wayne says:

His dad did say it…..but so did mines. My father is an entertainment lawyer. That's a rule of thumb!

• sara says:

If you think its that simple the you really don't know how the system works. You would be block in every move you tried to make on your own. Don't forget those that make the movies, tv shows, concerts are all major players in the game. A director would simply not hire you, the agency would not book you, radio stations would not play your music. Still you could stand on street corners and do your talent but you would not reach the masses. Now there's you tube but google would simply block your videos. There's no way around the web of evil that this industry is.

• Rebecca says:

film directors are usually not a victim like the performers. so if you do make it, you'd better remember this and not victimize anyone through your films.

13. dea says:

And she can never take care of herself.

Sick game.

14. Bill says:

Its her fault anyway.

She would have known what she was getting herself into.

She 'sold her soul to the devil' for fame.

She has to pay the price for it now.

Tough s**t, I say.

• Pontifex. says:

She's been in show biz since she was a kid. When you're 9 years old, the PTB and your parents don't tell you what the REAL deal is. You don'tfind out until later. Till then, it is a great fantasy.

Then it turns into a nightmare. Come on.

• Cindy says:

she was a child…groomed. How could it be 'her fault'?

• Gary says:

I think you are missing the point. She has been mind controlled since she was a child and was most likely chosen by the elite for this purpose, just the same as Whitney Houston and the like. She has mo choice in this and probably doesn't even like that guy she is marrying.

• Antonio says:

You obviously haven't read any articles on her, here. She didn't sell her soul, it was given away to the devil by her loving parents when she was 9. It wasn't her say.

• Bill says:

It's clear that I didn't know what I was talking about! Sorry – I don't know much about her life so I just assumed she was like singers who have actually sold their souls to the devils (Jay-Z, Rihanna etc…). Clearly I was wrong – thanks for the comments. I think I understand now. ;)

15. Sheeple says:

The price of fame.

16. A.R.C. says:

Poor Britney I Feel Bad For Her Now

17. Truth is says:

Sad state…maybe "they" want tight control over her life because she will/want to escape the cult! it's not worth the fame and fortune people!

18. GAwd says:

She's a complete bitch, it's not like she's some innocent doe. People with big egos are much easier to control and that's the case with her. Believe me.

• Mia says:

That is certainly not true what you are saying. They CAN'T control her without legal permission and all the medication she is getting.

Talkig about other celebrities who are very well controlled and her VERY VERY big ego's are still in the game and running.

Believe me dear, she didn't know what she was getting herself into, she was a little child and went big all of the sudden..

It only happened later when she find out it was all a big scam that she went crazy..

Not because she has a big ego or anything. She is actually very shy and insecure all her life..

I was a big fan of her when I was younger ( I am 22 now ) and I do know she is not as selfish as Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez, Jay-Z, Kanye West, Rihanna, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Madonna and so on

19. dark knight says:

Poor Britney! Let's pray for her. Wake up Britney!!!

20. Adam says:

She is marrying her HANDLER. Poor Britney; she is probably 'gone' for good…but maybe not. This is so tragic; to see her controlled and manipulated so blatantly by every one around her, and yet no one will dare expose the truth and help her. She is surrounded by the hounds of hell and to think her own damn parents are part of this sickness! What they have planned for her is probably going to be a massive satanic ritual death – in front of the entire world.

Please, please folks, if you ever see her in public, call out to her, tell her she is being controlled; help wake her up – break their grip on her! Don't just stand there 'star struck'! Do something! If you see her parents yell out to them – how they are parasites feeding on their daughter! Raise a placard at her concerts; start a movement! Print some t-shirts – "Help Save Britney!" Decide YOU will not stand for this shit anymore!

• V says:

Have you not read that telling monarch slaves the truth about them being programmed and controlled can trigger suicide?

• Ginny says:

So 'V', guess you've decided to believe this without any proof whatsoever so you can sit back and do nothing? How noble of you. How fearful of you.

21. She seems so innocent compared to others, like Niki Minaj or Lady Gaga. I really do feel sorry for her.

22. Ralphster says:

They both have blond hair and brown eyes – seems like some weird kind of identity mirroring/programming.

23. Nadia says:

I have always loved Britney. I enjoyed her music as a kid, but really, it was her personality that captured my attention. In interviews, she didn't seem conceited or bitchy unlike most other celebrities. I loved the humble vibe she gave off. She seems very shy and loving.

I literally have no words for how disgusted I am by all of this. It's like watching a horror movie. Britney seems absolutely doomed. The light in her eyes is gone. Probably because they have her all doped up to be complacent. She was pushed into all of this at a very young age by her parasitic parents. JUST like Michael Jackson. There's a special place in my heart for Britney for that reason. I pray for a miracle in her case. God bless you Britney.

24. MonaLisa says:

For those who are interested in Britney's case: Britney's fans who want to "help" Britney : https://www.facebook.com/FreeBritneyWWP
    the Judge: Reva Goetz is corrupted ! http://www.judgerevagoetz.com/index.html

25. Mel-Ski says:

I saw this on yahoo yesterday and was wondering if I'd see this on here. I really feel for her. She needs love and support more than ever but sadly shes surrounded by people that want to use her. Oh the lonliness she must feel :(

26. Paul says:

Something tells me Trawick wears a satanic cape and hood on his days off…

27. lincy says:

How I thank God for placing me in a right family!!! :)

28. HappyCynic says:

I haven't seen or heard anything about what Britney wants. It seems I haven't seen her do an interview in years.

Why don't they offer info on what she wants or ask her?

29. Isis says:

I feel so sorry for her. She's under so much control. Its like she's literally a slave.

30. jose menny says:

i'm a victim for you, don't you know that you're toxic.. d,d,d,d..d….d

lol

31. T. says:

Just look at her body language in any recent pictures of her……she was at the Clive Davis pre Grammy awards party (the one where Houston's body was still lying in state a few floors above…..I digress) in this particular picture she is sitting at a table with Trawick on one side of her and a couple of suits on the other, she is hugging herself with a forced smile on her face, she can't seem to put enough distance between herself, Trawick and the other suits. Her body language says it all. Any picture of her by herself or posing with other celebs and or fans her arms are hanging straight down at her sides in a very stiff manner and if you look, she is NEVER touching anyone they are the ones with their arms around her, clearly she doesn't like to be touched. It's not hard to imagine why. Props to her ex Alexander for calling out what nobody wanted to say, she IS marrying her handler and I doubt very much she has a say in the matter.

32. niknak27 says:

I feel so sorry for her, there is no life in her eyes, so sad, but mostly I feel for her children.

33. Thetruthiscoming says:

Hollywood: Arrive with big dreams, leave without a soul….

34. Mick says:

Ew, look at both of their eyes. Invasion of the Body Snatchers weird.

35. John says:

This guys eyes and stare reminds me of Charles Manson.

36. Dream says:

Just look at her fake smile and dead eyes. I am crying for her. Dont wait for her to die, she is already dead.

• Terri-Ann says:

I completely disagree with you. Shhhht! they've prescribed her she's on god only knows what, and she should'nt be. That's whats causing the zoned out effect. Shes a dancer. She should get better the healthy way. Not like this. We should be the ones supporting her!! And we are doing a good job so far, but not good enough. We all need to be more sincere and loving to those around us. That's what i find sad.

37. Dream says:

And Jason is a very sick man taking advantage of her. I read somewhere here that Britney was screaming to Jason " dont rape my pink pussy" several times on a photoshot and it was an akward moment in the room.

38. Love&Light says:

I feel bad for this poor shell of a person, she's literally a human robot. The fact that she isn't legally in control of HERSELF is more then proof of trauma based mind control, but keep the hits coming Britney you obviously have control over the music you Release.

39. Teri says:

I'm a huge fan of Britney, but it wasn't until 2009, after Michael Jackson's death, that I started finding out the truth about this world, especially the music industry.

This whole thing frustrates me so much. I care about Britney, she's always come across as such a good person and when I heard that she was being handed over to her fiance instead of being set free I just wanted to cry. I think she's in far too deep, she's probably extremely drugged up nowadays and wouldn't rebel again like she did in 2007. If she did she'd definitely be killed. I'll keep praying for her.

40. Ohio Croatian says:

This one is even worse than K-Fed.

41. Nnamdi Abii says:

Jeez people!!! Is everyone on dis site so eager to believe Britney Spears is doomed?! I mean, rilly she's a grown ass woman with kids. I think she can handle herself. All dis nonsense about her new fiance is RILLY annoying! Everyones jumping to stupid conclusions. Can't they jst b a happy couple? Do they HAVE to b part of dis big conspiracy dat may or may not even exist? Come bak to reality people!!! Y dnt we think more abt our own problems and less abt 'poor Britney' who is probly one of the richest divas right nw. She's nt suffering. She'll b okay because she's a fuckin star! If u guys wanna pity some one so bad, look in d fuckin mirror and weep for urselves and ur pathetic lives. Cos anyone who cares dis much abt sum singer they've never met who's a multi-millionaire wen there r bigger problems @ hand must b pathetic.

• Pontifex. says:

First off—————–fill in the letters, fill in the letters.

Second———–you don't think she has mental issues and it is mysterious and weird that Trawick just happens to be both her handler AND fiancee?

Thirs, have you taken the time to look over the various and numerous articles about britney that have appeared in this sitre over the years?

• Harper says:

Wow. First, before you start judging people, please learn some grammar. Your words read like a fool.

Second, just as pointed out below, take some time to educate yourself before judging people. This site has great vasts of information. It is also true about MK Ultra, thanks to the freedom of information act, we get a glimpse of the horrible atrocities of the CIA. This is real and happening.

Third, how can you say any diva is safe? Take a look at stars in general, a closer look at music stars. If they make it to 33, they are pretty darn lucky. This is not unknown, it doesn't take much research to see that stars tend to live very horrible lives. Do not be so quick to believe tabloids, or that money brings happiness.

Please, if anything, learn to write better. There are articles about the dumbing down of our population, and your writing reflects the truth in theml

• Droddy says:

Rilly?

• Support abii says:

Thanks abii for awaking us!!! I believe u have a wonderful point. Britney life,our life….should we waste our time on how is Britney feeling. It is so funny that when someone make a valide point on this website….they are told they know nothing, insulted about their grammar…. Harper…

I think Britney has lots going on for her and what we see in the media or on this site is not always true… For to be taken to heart like some do here.

For this I found abii voice super refreshing in the sea of voice of she is doomed…as abii said how many of as travel on prvt jet, have personal cook and…so on….her life is not so bad….let's concentrate on the people in ur back yard that did not pay their gaz bill do not have food to feed their kids…and u know what…she is really not important thanks abii…going to bed

• Josh says:

Why should we be jealous of her? She has millions but what about her health problems? She's not sound, her parents are exploitative, she always finds some bizarre men who take her for a ride. I've seen happier, more stable people in third world countries. Her money can't buy happiness, so your argument is dismissed. You might have every material acquisition but have in reality nothing. Rich people are those who lead healthy and fulfilled lives and are satisfied with what they have, not what they haven't got.

42. nonwo says:

Here is some heavy reading for you and it is crucial that you start at the beginning if you want to understand what the celebs are going through and not just them a lot of people are going through this it is a long read but it will help you with a lot of your questions http://www.ministryoflies.com/The%20Illuminati%20

43. Antonio says:

This guy could either be a Rene Angelil (Celine Dion's (responsible) husband & handler) or a Tommy Motolla (the devil, like Michael Jackson called him). I'm going for the latter.

44. Teri says:

Has anyone else noticed how in the few interviews and her MTV special she did for her last album she's was speaking way deeper and less southern than she has always sounded? What's that all about…

45. YeathoughIwalk says:

If Britney cannot make basic decisions in regards to food or clothing, how in the hell can she make a decision on her marital status? poor thing.

46. Dizzlenomix says:

for all intents and purposes, it's a foregone conclusion to say that Britney is essentially a walking corpse. It's a tragic realization

47. Terri-Ann says:

I have a question… If Britney ever wanted to divorce Jason, could she on her own will? He seems to control every aspect of her life accept one of course. But this is a bit puzzling to me.

48. AP says:

Its so sad to see this happening! Ive always liked Britney, ever since she got famous. Her eyes look so sad and empty, her smile ..forced! I hope she can break free and find happiness in this life and one after.

49. Droddy says:

If she isn't mentally competent to withstand questioning, then she can't testify against them. These guys are really covering their bases.

50. Chrissy says:

What I find most disgusting about this is that she is said to be incompetent to handle her finances, her medical decisions, etc. Yet her father is perfectly fine with the repulsive choices of songs and costumes in her latest acts. He's certainly not making wholesome choices for her in her career. And if she's so incompetent in her daily life, should she be performing at all?? It's all so blatant, but no one (outside websites like this) questions it.

51. theseeker says:

Poor Britney. I knew you will include this article, VC.

52. Ryanne says:

I honestly think they're getting ready to kill her :(

53. Fritz says:

"she's so lucky! She's a star but she cry cry cries in her lonely heart thinking, if there's nothing missing in her life then why do these tears come at night." now i understand what this song really is about… Good luck girl, there are people who really do care, you can always think of us!

54. Nnamdi Abii says:

@ Harper

You say I'm judging people but you are doing the exact same thing. Saying stuff about Britneys fiancee and her parents when you don't even know them? That, my friend is judging and you sir are guilty of it. And FYI(that's an abbreviation which means For Your Information) my grammar is impeccable. I learned to read at three so I don't need a lecture about grammar from you. Mine is probably much better than yours anyway. But that is beside the point. I said what I said because I feel that people who come to this site spend so much energy talking smack about people they barely know based on claims and theories that may or may not even be real. This guy Britney is marrying may just be genuinely concerned for her well-being. I'm not close to Britney so I don't know. But saying she's doomed and that everyone around her is out to get her just sounds like wishful thinking to me because you don't really know no matter how many articles you read. All I'm saying is that we should all just wish her well and take care of our own lives. I hope this was clear enough for all you tards that were bitching about my spelling. And to all my supporters, I'm glad that there are still some sane people that come here. Thanks, guys. Peace Out!

• Malcriada says:

How are you gonna get upset at someone commenting on your poor use of grammar? If you don't appreciate the comments, don't use it! And if your grammar really is as good as you want us to believe it is, you still look bad for choosing to use bad grammar. Either way, not a good look for you.

"But saying she’s doomed and that everyone around her is out to get her just sounds like wishful thinking to me because you don’t really know no matter how many articles you read."

And you stating that she is not suffering and that she's a f*ckin star is just as wishful…

You don't know either, so how do you know she's not suffering or that she's happy cuz she's a star? You sound like all those other misguided youths out there justifying outrageous celebrity behavior simply because they are "rich and famous". SMH…

P.S. It's so obvious that you are your own supporter.

• Nnamdi Abii says:

I'm sorry if my statements offended you. I was replying some other person but I'll answer you too. First off, I was typing in shorthand which is what most people do these days on their hand-helds. I do it because I'm faster and most people understand and get my point (unless they are living under a rock or something) so I don"t get wot all the fuss is about grammar. Hell, I see so many typos on this site it makes me wonder if these people ever saw the four walls of an elementary school. Secondly, I'm so not my own fan. Just speaking my mind. I'm just a regular guy and I come on this site because I'm curious. Theres really no point in me getting in a ridiculous argument about whether or not Britney Spears is marrying yet another bum. You don't have to be a mind-control zombie to make bad life choices and I'm guessing this is the reason they are putting her on lock-down. For the record, I couldn't care less about Britney Spears. I detest pop culture and what its doing to the youth of the world today. But I'm pretty sure Britney is a human being and she shits like us, gets wasted like us and talks nonsense like some of us. These are human things that happen to people every day but it doesn't make the news until a celebrity does it. Then its MK-Ultra this and Handler that. But thats the way this world works. It gives people more meaning to their lives to think that even the famous guys have it way worse than them. I like to keep an open mind so I will just say I wish them both well and hope the dude treats her right. I appreciate your criticism though and I don't take any of this personal. I got bigger problems to worry about. Peace Out!

55. tj says:

No one really knows the real truth, but we are not that blinded or fooled to what it really looks like either. The fact that briteny was a child disney star is some truth to the fact that she more than likely was indeed a mind controlled victim of mk-ultra. Probably some child abuse at the hands of evil workers on the set prehaps…. just maybe. I read a in-depth article about the disney creator an disney world and the whole site had to do with mind control and celebrities and mk-ultra. My heart, soul and gut tells me the site offered infromation that was truthful in the history of the creator and the whole world of disney. Just take a look at any child star they have some real life issues and problems. Their parents/family tend to totally control their money their fame and their lives even as adults in some cases like briteny's. What I don't get is why does the wedding has to be off until he is controller of her money. If he really truly does love her, which I doubt then he would marry her now. I looks like he just wants all her money$$$$. The scumbag is just an evil greedy man. A man who likes to control

rich weak famous women. He wants his 15 minutes of fame without having any real talent. Dirt lies low, snakes crawl low britney needs a breathing space from all relationships. Take care of herself medically,mentally,spiritually, etc. She is being controlled by someone she loves??????? I don't think that is true love but need of someone in her life so she doesn't have to feel lonely. Anyone who has God/Our Father Lord Jesus will never feel lonely. Its better to live and be alone physically than

to be controlled by someone else who is only interested in you money and the exposure to fame you will bring them. I hope she doesn't end up like whitney Houston. I just read on the net where whitneys daughter might be doing a reality show for some network not mentioned who this network is and that her boyfriend/step-brother (whatever relationship he is to her ) will also be in the show. N

56. H says:

Britney's life story is almost mirrored by Brittany Murphy's. I didn't even know who Brittany Murphy was until she 'died' and I watched her last interview. That clip really brought this whole MK Ultra, PTB package home and I started researching as much as possible on these unfortunate souls and the world we live in. Brittany was alive until she got married to that not nice not so human creature who called himself her husband… She was planning to leave Holly wood behind to start over in NYC. Then they both just 'died'. I really don't want to see Britney having the same fate as the other beautiful, talented girl and the others, whose fates were the same. She has two children, and I dread to think what has been happening to those lovely boys…

57. tj says:

Now I ask you when was the last time we heard much about whitney daughter not until the death of her mother. Now theres talk of a reality show. Come on hollywood. Really?? It will star her boyfreind/step brother whatever realtionship he is to her. Come on Hellywood your such a soul eating monster ready to prey on starving, greiveing victims. You spit them out like fish or chicken bones. Not a care in the world for their souls whatsoever. In the case of britney you need to reasearch on disney and child stars and the relationship/connection to mk-ultra. Its all mind-boggling the connection with mind control/subliiminal messages and all with actors and their work. Oz programming,jewel programming,beta programming,sex-kitten programming,alice in wonderland programming,hello kitty programming etc. It all real and really scary stuff. Most of the creators of the classic childrens writings etc. were or are masons. Disney was,baum of alice in wonderland was. It all just so strange all we can do is remember that actors and actresses are just like us they only have different talents/jobs and different incomes/paychecks. But no money in the world could buy my own sanity or have my mind. I want freedom and peace of mind. Stay away from me Hellywood. You too satan. Moind control is one area besides conspiracy subjects and politics and some religion is what I like to study and research most. But mind control in the pop-culture world is first. Having siad that disney is very evil.

58. jagon12 says:

She will die at any time soon…sacrificed, killed,overdose, car accident, "suicide"?

59. John says:

Shame on the parents for handing their children over to the devil!

60. Teri says:

It hurts me to say this, but I have a feeling she wont be around for much longer. She's worth more dead than alive. I wish that she could just take her kids and move back to Louisiana, have nothing else to do with this sick industry. If she is aware nowadays, she's probably so afraid that something will happen to her children so she'd never do anything like she did in 2007 again. We should all pray for her.

61. Britney Spears Fan says:

I can't believe she has no say in anything she does anymore. Brit. was right, NO ONE would want to be her at this moment. I hope she can turn to Christ for help. She is not a bad person. The closest people around her are the ones responsible for Britney's unhappiness.

62. Teri says:

If you try to tell Britney fans about all this stuff they call you crazy. It's sad how brainwashed my generation is. We're doomed.

63. thetruth says:

does anyone notice how she has most sad and fearfull eyes even when she is smiling.

she looks so sad in her eyes

64. T. says:

He looks like he'd be the bad guy/mastermind in an action movie with bruce willis.

65. T. says:

Britney is apparently gonna become a judge on X factor (tv show) and is gonna get 15 mil to do it.

• Jack Sprat says:

You mean her Handler Hubby and all the other parasites are gonna get 15 Million.

They are exploiting her to the max before they 'off' her. It's all about being worth more dead than alive. Once she loses her looks and her 'marketing appeal' fades she will be gone – for real.

Let's all remember Madonna's VMA 'KISS OF DEATH" given to Brittney!

I bet someone clever enough and with a keen eye for numerology, symbols, etc. can figure out just when they plan it.

What about her children – what horrors, sickness have they been exposed to? What have they seen, heard, experienced? What MK Ultra programming is being placed on them??

66. Sarah says:

I feel she is truly a slave and it is terrible that it is so accepted by the public that she is in this predicament. Best example of someone being used as a puppet as I've ever seen – that's what makes the articles on this site so compelling.

67. Godozo says:

I am thankful that I have never had a strong thirst for fame. I experienced a small dose in High School and found it distasteful enough to shy away from it.

Hasn't stopped my endeavors, but it has set up limits that I've never crossed.

• Martin says:

Some people have no such aspirations. My teenage dream was to become a doctor and work in third world countries for a while. Unfortunately it didn't take place and I'm still occasionally annoyed about it and have a little nag when I discuss the past.

68. Lina says:

Run Britney!

69. measle says:

how are britneys kids doing?

70. Teri says:

Oh God, she's becoming a judge on the X Factor but Jason Trawick will be producing it. So he'll have control over her at all times.

71. Jac says:

I have a brief couple of questions, which probably can't be answered in a simple way, but HOW are these people (actors, singers, etc) 'put' under mind control in the first instance?

I know about the trauma and MK ultra, etc, but are these artists led into a room and bopped over the head and drugged or are they discreetly drugged and hypnotized or is it ALL done when they're infants and everything is planned for them from the outset? – I can believe this one..

We've seen how singers rise and have sudden and dramatic changes of style and even look different in terms of their eyes, but what do you think occurs / takes place between those stages? What does a handler do? Say coded things?

Really keen to know please.

Jac

• nonwo says:

Make sure you read all of comments sometimes you find info that helps you here is the link from my comment http://www.ministryoflies.com/The%20Illuminati%20

• tj says:

Not fully sure but I have done some research. There are code words and imagery sometimes used.

Take a look at the movie return to oz its very strange u-tube has a couple of videos with the girl actress in it and it breaks it down. Allows you to see what some of the meanings are in mind control.

Also interesting to look a music video breakdowns and also to read (transformation of america)

by cathy o' brian. Of course not everything posted is true nor everything written but use your only

mind, gut feeling and heart to decide does it sound true is this something I can believe in.Go to u-tube type in oz programming or jewel programming or monarch butterfly programming. Also take notice of how many stars have butterfly tattoos which is a bit odd. Mirrors-cracked mirrors/alice in wonderland/

wizard of oz/colored jewels are some mind control areas to look at. If you research on the net and utube as well as david icke etc. You will found some helpful infromation. I saw on u-tube a posted video from a high ranking satanist that music was created to take control of young peoples mind with its catchy hypnotic beats. Just look around the net you'll found personnal website on the subject matter. Hope this helps a little I do not have alot of infromation yet But hope to eventually.

72. Bill says:

"I'm a slave for you"

Yeah Britt – you really are now.

73. Jack Sprat says:

Let’s all remember Madonna’s VMA ‘KISS OF DEATH” given to Brittney!

They are exploiting her to the max before they ‘off’ her. It’s all about being worth more dead than alive. Once she loses her looks and her ‘marketing appeal’ fades she will be gone – for real.

• tj says:

Madonna is a talented evil singer. Her early work was just the same but no one knew

what lenghts she would go to to get ahead and have longetivity in the game of being rich and famous.

Slowly but surely some of us are finding out. I wonder who her handler was in the early days???

• Antonio says:

In her case, "evil" is a bit too strong of a word to use. "Sinister" could be more appropiate. Heck, I can't even call Jay-z "evil", since both him and Madge are just mere puppets.

74. John says:

So sad, so sad, she needs to be rescued before the same happens to her as did Whitney. I have read death is the only way out. :(

75. Guiel says:

I just came across this article:

This is some Rosemary's Baby thing going on, for sure.

He won't let her alone for a day, I just wish she'd say some real shit on live tv.

76. Guiel says:

btw…have anybody seen the shirt Lady Gaga twitted?

looks like a band….Telena/Selena? it sure took me to Thelema with its twist on the pentagram..

77. Teri says:

I'm terrified for her children. If they kill Britney they've got them and can do what they like with them.

78. Crystal-C says:

It's funny Naomi campbell's Vladmir husband is still married to his wife, yet he prances around braindead Naomi like she is the best thing in his life. He even ironicially brough his wife a new home while looking like Naomi's love partner, She is being used and she doesn't even know it . It feels wierd though, well to me that this black women can be used while this handler collects benefits and shares them with his wife, they probably even torture her together doing perverse things, oh back to Britney, I would not be suprised of this man can become the ultimate womanizer, businessman, and more involved in occults bu having granf Britney by his side, Better than a male gigilo and an old woman…..b/c she doesn't have a mind of her own!..Thumbs up..sacarsm

• Martin says:

They might decide to do a Monjack (surprise, another Jew) with him though. Spears is obviously a puppet, she can't help herself in any shape or form. Who in her right mind would get involved with this grey-haired man? A gold digger yes but Spears is allegedly independent financially, she could choose but from what we've seen she's is chosen every time and has no say. They feed her lots of medication probably like A N Smith. Stern -Smith's manipulator- was Jew, wasn't he? The surname speaks volumes. I can distinguish one from miles, what's with the nose and surname attached to it. It's always the same pattern with them, it doesn't take a genius to put 5+5 together. People with common sense do not get involved with them -and it's far from prejudice, it's called survival tactic-. End off!

• NukeXtreme says:

Jeezus dude!!! At least try to hide your bigotry! Bet you probably hate Catholics too and any one who is not your color. Its a pity people like you still exist in this day and age. You may decide to hate the guy because of his looks (which, by the way is dumb because you probably don't even know the guy) but don't hate because he is Jewish. Believe it or not, that's discrimination and you should be ashamed of yourself for being so ignorant.

• Martin says:

I don't hate them. It's almost always a Jewish person involved with these peculiar events. That old guy who was associated with Houston is Jewish.. you can tell from his surname. The other weirdo who was associated with A N Smith's death was also Jewish. Spears' b/f is Jewish. And Murphy's husband was one. What kind of coincidences are all those?

• Ohio Croatian says:

It's true,most evil conspiracies in this world usually involve jews.

• watchin' says:

i used to think the same way, Martin, until i started looking into this…the biggest conspiracy EVER…Jewish/Zionist control the western world…thru the banks and the media and at the highest levels of government and corporation…

& i'm not a "hater", but a realist. If you really look into the history of these thieves and fakers…who hate YOU (& me), by the way…well…maybe we could save things for our future lil' goyim shitskas…the term of endearment they'd use for your mama.

Just do some quick study on who runs what…AKA "follow the money", and you'll even find more truth to the ol' 9/11/'01 cannard than you'll hear on any "media". 'Cept meebe "oracle radio".

Those jew shills have been after Ms. Spears since the get go, and now they're gonna have her cash and her works and her sons. Wonder what price they're putting on 'em to "stud", if they survive the men growing up!

Bros before Hos, don'tcha know ;);) & one of 'em "stepdaddy" with full control of "mom"…and life behind the scenes…with a $ lovin' daddy…

Disaster.

Humanity is in a very transitional time, right now. Seems like many have some quick studying to do!

GLs2us all!

79. Nietrick says:

I remember when all we heard about Brit's family was about her Mom and little sister. Where the hell is her Mom now? Also, and this is a bit sideways here, but does anyone remember how at the start of Britney's "wild child" spiral she was seeing Colin Ferrell? What brought this to mind was seeing him on Ellen recently. He's all sober and talking about yoga and rehab and spouting New Age psychobabble about being " present in the moment" and "feeling where you are in you're own body". It sounded really off coming from the usually boisterous, fun, and foul mouthed Colin. Of course I assume that any celeb that goes to " rehab " comes out with a shiney new MK brainwashed personality.

Poor Britney. They don't even try to hide it with her.

80. LoveClaus says:

If you cover Britney's mouth and look into her eyes, you can tell that she is asking for help and she is suffering inside. Smile with your eyes, not with your teeth. She doesn't seem to be smiling inside. Kind of discovered this by accident when I had my cursor over her mouth. I have been a fan of her since Baby One More Time came out, but now I just don't listen to her any more. Anyway, keep up the good work, VC. Your work has inspired me to share this knowledge with my friends and a lot of them have been enlightened. Lots of love from Singapore! <3

81. John says:

Does anyone know what's going on with Angilina and Brad Pitt's children someone mentioned they rarely smile?

82. NukeXtreme says:

@ Martin

So does this mean all Jews are bad? That really doesn't justify labelling an entire group of people as bad. Its just like saying every black kid wearing a hoodie is a gangbanger or that every muslim is a terrorist. Its just plain wrong dude and you should really check yourself lest you offend people. And besides, there's no real proof that the 'Jews' you mentioned are responsible for those peoples deaths. Just speculation based on vague clues. I'm not Jewish but I do not like discrimination in any form and neither should you my friend. Only together can we fight these elite bastards. I hope you are with me. Peace Out

• Martin says:

No not all Jews are bad but there are many rotten apples. Sorry but sometimes I become too controversial in my views and I'm talking rubbish when I get carried away. Someone has put me in my place which is highly appreciated. Guilty as charged. :-( I'll try to behave myself but don't expect me to be a miracle worker.

• Robert says:

If a whole race (generation after generation) is taught that they are superior, that all others are just goyim; that deceit and thievery is acceptable (jimstonefreelance.com) and expected, well, people of the world need to really look at this. Who chose the chosen people (youtube)? Who is behind this type of thinking? Why are they allowed in places of power? What good can come of this type of thinking as mankind strives to evolve? The mistake is lumping all jewish people in with zionists who are using and hiding behind their own good people to fulfill their world-takeover agenda along with the nazis? That being said, people can not stay blind to the fact that zionists are without a doubt, behind most of the political, banking, economic, and social ills that plague humanity. Seriously, why would the powers that run Hollywood wish such doom, degradation, destruction, and filth upon humanity if they did not have a profound hate toward others? What is it about control and money for them? Are they missing a 'compassion' gene? Perhaps it's just the king solomon jews (hollywoodilluminati.com); perhaps the zionists and the nazis are one of the same?

We are all reminded to refrain from hate, does you no good. Condemn, hate jews? Absolutely Not! Expose and remove zionists from power? You Betcha! And, continue to search for the truth no matter how disturbing you may find it.

• Ohio Croatian says:

*than *politically

• Ohio Croatian says:

Ashkanazi Jews ,the majority of jews, are not native to the middle-east.In fact , they originated from an area in central asia which was known as Khazaria.Most Khazarians converted to Judiasm about a milennium ago.The converts migrated to europe shortly thereafter.Today ,the vast majority of jews are genetically closer to Turks than to semitic people.The Zionist rulers of modern-day Israel are Ashkenazi jews.

83. Seb says:

It makes me think of Celine Dion… Her Husband is her manager too….

84. Bella says:

Hey Vigilant! If you haven't already, could you please do an article on Britney's video for "I Wanna Go"? It is such a scary video, from MK Ultra references (like her shirt in the video) to a creepy police state where everyone but Britney is actually a robot….I think it would make an interesting read for this site!

• tj says:

Every time I hear a radio bubble-gum pop dance tune and they tell you to put your hand up I wonder who for the POLICE/NEW WORLD ORDER/MARTIAL LAW MILITARY POLICE. Another thing when they tell you to dance just keep dancing / hitting the floor and hands up its to keep your minds so busy you never see the new world order at your door. Just a thought.

85. tj says:

I think adeles boyfriend is her handler and that the record industry and the media is pushing her to fast and making her feel just to special right now. Brittney has hers and many other have thier own handlers control their every move.

86. marcus d says:

Here's an unusual, potentially related news item: April 13, 2012, 12:31 p.m.

"Michael Sands, an effusive Hollywood publicist, has died after a bizarre accident in the deli section of an upscale supermarket in Century City, where he choked to death on a sample of meat…. His client list included Michael Reagan, the son of President Ronald Reagan; actress Kristy Swanson; and Kevin Federline, who was involved in a bitter custody battle with his ex-wife Britney Spears, who was undergoing a series of public breakdowns." http://www.thewrap.com/movies/article/bizarre-dea

87. usanuthouse says:

Zionist Jews own the media, all of hollywood and the music industry. This cabal most notably control the banks worldwide that all nations are indebeted to! They are not your nice rabinic religious jews. These are the most evil and greedy persons in existence and would stop at nothing to keep control and push for more world dominance!

88. Anonymous says:

By the way, I know there's unsuitable place for asking my favour but I would like VC to write an article about Tokio Hotel. I don't know exactly how they're popular in USA but I suppose they're MK puppets too. I can even help with material for the article. I apologize for an off topic.

89. Chucky W says:

If anyone wants to help poor Britney, please do so by not supporting her. If people stop supporting her, she'll make no money. If she's not making any money, there will be none for the people around her to exploit her for. If there is no money for them to get at, then they'll turn her loose. It's not Britney's money they're after; it's YOUR money they're after.

Plain and simple.

Nobody's forcing you to buy Britney's music, merchandise, etc. You're only feeding the leeches who have taken control of her life.

• Lucy says:

They won't 'turn her loose'. Once she has lost her marketability/profitability then they Off you. If you have been a very, very big money-maker for them, then you are also very much profitable after death. Yes, stop buying her stuff but don't believe for a moment they will set her free. She can set herself free with our help; we must somehow let her know she is being exploited and controlled. If she can leave Hollywood, leave California, leave it all behind then she has a chance at thinking for herself again, but now that she is marrying her handler this seems unattainable.

• Chucky W says:

@ Lucy

Well, then they're taking a humongous chance, aren't they, by betting on Britney being profitable after her "demise" because there's no guarantee – NOT ONE – that people will run out and buy up Britney CDs and merchandise after she passes away. Before they both passed away, I was a huge, lifelong fan of both Michael Jackson and Whitney Houston. But now that they have gone on, I've stopped listening to the music they left behind and I certainly didn't run out and buy up all their CDs and merchandise, because I knew that if I had done that, I'd only be putting money in the pockets of the people who had immense control over them. Neither Michael nor Whitney profitted personally off of their "after death" record sales; the record companies made all the profits. I'm not into enriching record companies/labels, especially since I know the music industry is satanic. I guess my point is: stop feeding the evil, wicked leeches, who you all say are controlling these celebrities, by not supporting the celebrities with your money, time and attention. If you want to kill the Beast that's behind the music industry, stop supporting it. Cut it off; stop giving it your money, stop letting it into your life by attaching yourself to these celebrities who are puppets for it. I see it like this: I don't owe any record company any money; the artist who has the recording contract with the company is the person who owes. Let them pay their own debts. As it is, the artists aren't making much money, anyway. It's the record companies who are taking in the massive profits. All the artist is being used for is to push a Luciferian agenda onto the public and I'm not going to be a part of that. The lavish lifestyles these artists appear to be leading is just an illusion. You'd be suprised what they owe and who they owe for the tidbits of fame and fortune they get to enjoy – and it's all temporary. Music is supposed to be uplifting, fun and enjoyable. How dare these artists sign up to do Lucifer's dirty work? It's fine if they want to be a part of all that; but they have no right to force it on the listening public.

90. Anonymous says:

Still about Tokio Hotel…

There are some facts. For example new interview with their biological father which has been taken just a few days ago by German magazine… It has freaked me out when I had read it. See English translation here

thmalaysianfans.blogspot.com/2012/04/article-bildde-jorg-i-have-great-fear.html

billkaulitz-thotel.com/wordpress/

tokiohotelgallery.gportal.hu/gindex.php?pg=31846342&nid=6182036

Also once Bill said a kind of he'd like to meet Britney Spears because he had gone through the same things which she had gone through.

It scares… And guys look so crushed and hopeless. Please keep in your prayers Bill and Tom Kaulitz too.

• Anonymous says:

Video interview taken from Jorg Kaulitz for the German news certainly has been cut and it hasn't been shown yesterday. No wonder… I wish someone to read my messages because It so terrible when the truth is hidden and no one believes it.

• Anonymous says:

Oh sorry sorry guys for my linguistic mistakes

• Anonymous says:

I don't know where to write about it and whom to say. So I'll write here again. I just can't stop worrying about twins. They keep posting very WEIRD photos and other stuff in the BTK (their app for iphone and android). Sometimes it's associated with death and probably M K.

91. Sam says:

Well if one wants more fame while "under contract" then he or she should be under someone else's control.

Britney is definitely an example of that besides being "mind-controlled" by her "owners" who now give her responsibility to "other owners" like her very own partners, associates, etc.

She is truly a pawn of "the elite"

92. xoxoRocky says:

that's just SICK

93. "Jason Trawick, Britney’s manager who recently became her fiance", just a 'coincidence' that I suppose…

94. CaesarYourKing555 says:

Yahweh is not as strong as you would think. Better start relying on your own power or you're no better than a maggot. There's nothing wrong with having a little faith, but when it becomes a crutch the way you all have managed to make it, that's when it becomes a problem.

95. Keke says:

Poor poor girl! Being passed from one handler to another. What's so sad is that she's surrounded by them. I remember that Diane Sawyer interview in which Britney's alter ego was triggered by Diane saying the word "spasm". I didn't even know about the Illuminati, NWO, MK Ultra, etc. at that time. Even then I thought it was weird how the word was used. It was so out of context. Right after that word was spoken, the broken Britney came out and it was painful to watch. Diane Sawyer is a handler. So is Madonna, Britney's father, and now her "fiance". I feel so sorry for her! Many people will say oh look at all the money she has. I would love to have her life but all that glitters isn't gold. My prayers go out to her and all the young women that have fell victim to this programming. No exaggerating, thinking of them truly breaks and pains my heart :( I'm broke but I'm happy and free. I'm sure she would gladly give up her riches just to be able to say the same.

96. Spaz says:

Not a Britney fan but I often keep her in my prayers. I hope she keeps fighting the programming and eventually finds some peace.

97. Donne M C C says:

I'm just 13 and I'm a big Britney fan. I've only been a fan just like 2 years ago. And since I'm just 13 I didn't know that she had a breakdown. All I can remember is that she shaved her head. Just that, I didn't think of nothing else, I thought it was normal. But now that I'm a little grown up, I became a fan of hers. I did research on her and found out that she was here since 1998. And I also found out that she had a breakdown. I felt so sad. Then as I grew older, I loved music (I became a fan of greats like Eminem, 2Pac, Biggie, Nas, Michael Jackson, Britney Spears, The Beatles, etc) So I just felt and thought I need to research about the Music Industry. So I did. I also did more research about Britney and Hollywood. So after all my researching, I found out about The Illuminati. I found out that they control everything. At first I didn't believe. But thank God I'm one of the few people who are smart and open minded. I thank God everyday that I didn't become brainwashed like most teenagers nowadays. I thank God that I wasn't born ignorant like most people nowadays. And I also found out about MK Ultra (Specifically Monarch Programming) and how it all works. And seeing Britney in this state, (I'm a big fan but I have to admit she can't dance that good anymore and she isn't that famous and popular anymore) I'm afraid and sad to say that she is gonna get sacrificed soon. She is gonna die soon. Because the Illuminati have no much use for her anymore. Just like what they did to Whitney. After Whitney isn't that much popular and her voice was gone, they drugged her and made her look like a drug addict. So they can kill her without people getting suspicious. So they sacrificed her. I'm afraid and sad to say the same might happen to Britney. I will always pray for you Britney. I will also pray for all the victims of MK Ultra. I Won't pray for singers like Kanye West, Jay-Z, Bob Dylan, and others who sold their soul to the devil on purpose for fame and fortune.

• Anonymous says:

But we don't know exactly who sold his soul to devil and why these people were sacrificed

98. drew kul breez says:

Lack of the Lord in ones life eventually leads to lifetimes of suffering. You must remember that Gods Laws are exacting and while there are exceptions for a short time, one always gets what they deserve. People that are born into this satanic lifestyle have most likely lived numerous Godless lives, where God and his laws never crossed ones mind. Maybe she even had part in or supported someone elses suffering. A child that is innocent and has no karma to live off can never be born into a horrific family and lifestyle such as mind control victims. Sad as it sounds, its true. In the end, human beings have failed miserably and this whole mind control thing is just one facet of what happens to a human spirit when it neglects God and Gods laws. I dont know Brittney, but I know God, and I also know that if she truly took God into her heart, she would not be living the way she is. Pray for Brittney, but pray that she realizes God once again, as that is the only thing that will truly save her. Peace.

99. Boy says:

So many things are wrong. Britney looks like she doesn't want the fame anymore. She did it already! 1999, 2000 and now it's 2012–her in the spotlight, showbiz years! Let her go now. She's so beautiful and sad. But at least she has her sons and her family. I always pray for her, I hope God will help her escape from Hollywood and let her live a normal, happy life.

100. hanakimavena says:

I can't bear seeing Britney suffer again. I'm sure that guy has hidden agendas.