Britney Spears’ Fiance To Share Legal Control Over Her

Jason Trawick was Britney Spears’ manager until January this year

We’ve seen in previous posts that Britney Spears shows signs of being a mind control victim and that some people close to her may actually be her handlers. Jason Trawick, Britney’s manager who recently became her fiance (hint), has asked to be Britney’s co-conservator, meaning that he would have legal control over several facets of Britney’s life. The singer’s father is currently her conservator and is in charge of all things Britney, including her finances as she is deemed psychologically unfit to do so herself.

If accepted, Trawick’s request would grant him legal powers over Britney’s life on details such as food, clothing and medical care. If many artists have handlers in their entourage, Britney’s case is somewhat special as it is particularly obvious. How come Britney is deemed unfit to take care of basics such as food and clothing but can still record songs and perform in shows? How come she is set to marry a man who will also be a legal guardian? Bizarre. Here’s a BBC article on Britney’s fiance’s request for co-conservatorship.

Britney Spears’ fiance ‘asks to become guardian’

Britney Spears’ fiance has applied to become her joint guardian, according to US media reports.

The pop star’s personal and financial affairs have been under the legal control of her father since 2008, after a protracted public breakdown.

According to People magazine, her fiance Jason Trawick has now asked the court to make him a co-conservator.

If the request is accepted, the 40-year-old would have shared legal power over Spears’ general well-being.

This would include food, clothing and medical care – but not her financial dealings.

The couple were engaged in December 2011, on the night of Trawick’s 40th birthday.

He stepped down as her manager shortly afterwards, saying he would concentrate on plans to open an arts and entertainment division for Famos LLC – a company whose partners include Mick Jagger and Dave Stewart.

Undue influence

Jamie Spears was originally granted temporary conservatorship after his daughter was admitted to hospital for psychiatric treatment in February 2008.

Her lawyers originally tried to have the ruling overturned. But in October that year, the courts agreed the arrangement should continue indefinitely.

At the time, a judge ruled the singer was “susceptible to undue influence” and that continued oversight of her affairs was “appropriate” given the complexity of her financial situation.

One advantage of the ruling, as far as the pop star is concerned, is that it shields her from some legal action.

On at least one occasion, she has been spared from giving evidence in court because her conservators argued that she was not mentally competent to sit through the questioning.

Conversely, she will not be allowed to marry Trawick without the court’s approval.

News of Trawick’s application came from US websites People and E! News over Easter weekend.

Lawyer Jeffrey S Cohen, who is not directly involved with the case, told People: “This is probably a compromise between Britney, her father and Trawick to get the marriage off on the right foot.

“Obviously, her future husband needs to have a say in her well-being.”

The conservatorship will only be lifted once a judge rules that Spears is fit to manage her own affairs.

– Source: BBC News

191 Comments on "Britney Spears’ Fiance To Share Legal Control Over Her"

hanakimavena

I can't bear seeing Britney suffer again. I'm sure that guy has hidden agendas.

Boy

So many things are wrong. Britney looks like she doesn't want the fame anymore. She did it already! 1999, 2000 and now it's 2012–her in the spotlight, showbiz years! Let her go now. She's so beautiful and sad. But at least she has her sons and her family. I always pray for her, I hope God will help her escape from Hollywood and let her live a normal, happy life.

drew kul breez
Lack of the Lord in ones life eventually leads to lifetimes of suffering. You must remember that Gods Laws are exacting and while there are exceptions for a short time, one always gets what they deserve. People that are born into this satanic lifestyle have most likely lived numerous Godless lives, where God and his laws never crossed ones mind. Maybe she even had part in or supported someone elses suffering. A child that is innocent and has no karma to live off can never be born into a horrific family and lifestyle such as mind control victims. Sad as… Read more »
Donne M C C
I'm just 13 and I'm a big Britney fan. I've only been a fan just like 2 years ago. And since I'm just 13 I didn't know that she had a breakdown. All I can remember is that she shaved her head. Just that, I didn't think of nothing else, I thought it was normal. But now that I'm a little grown up, I became a fan of hers. I did research on her and found out that she was here since 1998. And I also found out that she had a breakdown. I felt so sad. Then as I… Read more »
Anonymous

But we don't know exactly who sold his soul to devil and why these people were sacrificed

Not a Britney fan but I often keep her in my prayers. I hope she keeps fighting the programming and eventually finds some peace.

Keke
Poor poor girl! Being passed from one handler to another. What's so sad is that she's surrounded by them. I remember that Diane Sawyer interview in which Britney's alter ego was triggered by Diane saying the word "spasm". I didn't even know about the Illuminati, NWO, MK Ultra, etc. at that time. Even then I thought it was weird how the word was used. It was so out of context. Right after that word was spoken, the broken Britney came out and it was painful to watch. Diane Sawyer is a handler. So is Madonna, Britney's father, and now her… Read more »
hanakimavena

Please, Britney, don't say yes to him! Don't agree with him.

CaesarYourKing555

Yahweh is not as strong as you would think. Better start relying on your own power or you're no better than a maggot. There's nothing wrong with having a little faith, but when it becomes a crutch the way you all have managed to make it, that's when it becomes a problem.

"Jason Trawick, Britney’s manager who recently became her fiance", just a 'coincidence' that I suppose…

xoxoRocky

that's just SICK

Sam

Well if one wants more fame while "under contract" then he or she should be under someone else's control.

Britney is definitely an example of that besides being "mind-controlled" by her "owners" who now give her responsibility to "other owners" like her very own partners, associates, etc.

She is truly a pawn of "the elite"

Anonymous

Still about Tokio Hotel…

There are some facts. For example new interview with their biological father which has been taken just a few days ago by German magazine… It has freaked me out when I had read it. See English translation here

thmalaysianfans.blogspot.com/2012/04/article-bildde-jorg-i-have-great-fear.html

billkaulitz-thotel.com/wordpress/

tokiohotelgallery.gportal.hu/gindex.php?pg=31846342&nid=6182036

Also once Bill said a kind of he'd like to meet Britney Spears because he had gone through the same things which she had gone through.

It scares… And guys look so crushed and hopeless. Please keep in your prayers Bill and Tom Kaulitz too.

Anonymous

Video interview taken from Jorg Kaulitz for the German news certainly has been cut and it hasn't been shown yesterday. No wonder… I wish someone to read my messages because It so terrible when the truth is hidden and no one believes it.

Anonymous

I don't know where to write about it and whom to say. So I'll write here again. I just can't stop worrying about twins. They keep posting very WEIRD photos and other stuff in the BTK (their app for iphone and android). Sometimes it's associated with death and probably M K.

Anonymous

Oh sorry sorry guys for my linguistic mistakes

Chucky W

If anyone wants to help poor Britney, please do so by not supporting her. If people stop supporting her, she'll make no money. If she's not making any money, there will be none for the people around her to exploit her for. If there is no money for them to get at, then they'll turn her loose. It's not Britney's money they're after; it's YOUR money they're after.

Plain and simple.

Nobody's forcing you to buy Britney's music, merchandise, etc. You're only feeding the leeches who have taken control of her life.

Lucy
They won't 'turn her loose'. Once she has lost her marketability/profitability then they Off you. If you have been a very, very big money-maker for them, then you are also very much profitable after death. Yes, stop buying her stuff but don't believe for a moment they will set her free. She can set herself free with our help; we must somehow let her know she is being exploited and controlled. If she can leave Hollywood, leave California, leave it all behind then she has a chance at thinking for herself again, but now that she is marrying her handler… Read more »
Chucky W
@ Lucy Well, then they're taking a humongous chance, aren't they, by betting on Britney being profitable after her "demise" because there's no guarantee – NOT ONE – that people will run out and buy up Britney CDs and merchandise after she passes away. Before they both passed away, I was a huge, lifelong fan of both Michael Jackson and Whitney Houston. But now that they have gone on, I've stopped listening to the music they left behind and I certainly didn't run out and buy up all their CDs and merchandise, because I knew that if I had done… Read more »
Anonymous

By the way, I know there's unsuitable place for asking my favour but I would like VC to write an article about Tokio Hotel. I don't know exactly how they're popular in USA but I suppose they're MK puppets too. I can even help with material for the article. I apologize for an off topic.

usanuthouse

Zionist Jews own the media, all of hollywood and the music industry. This cabal most notably control the banks worldwide that all nations are indebeted to! They are not your nice rabinic religious jews. These are the most evil and greedy persons in existence and would stop at nothing to keep control and push for more world dominance!

marcus d

Here's an unusual, potentially related news item: April 13, 2012, 12:31 p.m.

"Michael Sands, an effusive Hollywood publicist, has died after a bizarre accident in the deli section of an upscale supermarket in Century City, where he choked to death on a sample of meat…. His client list included Michael Reagan, the son of President Ronald Reagan; actress Kristy Swanson; and Kevin Federline, who was involved in a bitter custody battle with his ex-wife Britney Spears, who was undergoing a series of public breakdowns." http://www.thewrap.com/movies/article/bizarre-dea

tj

I think adeles boyfriend is her handler and that the record industry and the media is pushing her to fast and making her feel just to special right now. Brittney has hers and many other have thier own handlers control their every move.

Bella

Hey Vigilant! If you haven't already, could you please do an article on Britney's video for "I Wanna Go"? It is such a scary video, from MK Ultra references (like her shirt in the video) to a creepy police state where everyone but Britney is actually a robot….I think it would make an interesting read for this site!

tj

Every time I hear a radio bubble-gum pop dance tune and they tell you to put your hand up I wonder who for the POLICE/NEW WORLD ORDER/MARTIAL LAW MILITARY POLICE. Another thing when they tell you to dance just keep dancing / hitting the floor and hands up its to keep your minds so busy you never see the new world order at your door. Just a thought.

Seb

It makes me think of Celine Dion… Her Husband is her manager too….

NukeXtreme
@ Martin So does this mean all Jews are bad? That really doesn't justify labelling an entire group of people as bad. Its just like saying every black kid wearing a hoodie is a gangbanger or that every muslim is a terrorist. Its just plain wrong dude and you should really check yourself lest you offend people. And besides, there's no real proof that the 'Jews' you mentioned are responsible for those peoples deaths. Just speculation based on vague clues. I'm not Jewish but I do not like discrimination in any form and neither should you my friend. Only together… Read more »
Ohio Croatian

Ashkanazi Jews ,the majority of jews, are not native to the middle-east.In fact , they originated from an area in central asia which was known as Khazaria.Most Khazarians converted to Judiasm about a milennium ago.The converts migrated to europe shortly thereafter.Today ,the vast majority of jews are genetically closer to Turks than to semitic people.The Zionist rulers of modern-day Israel are Ashkenazi jews.

Ohio Croatian

*than *politically

Martin

No not all Jews are bad but there are many rotten apples. Sorry but sometimes I become too controversial in my views and I'm talking rubbish when I get carried away. Someone has put me in my place which is highly appreciated. Guilty as charged. 🙁 I'll try to behave myself but don't expect me to be a miracle worker.

Robert
If a whole race (generation after generation) is taught that they are superior, that all others are just goyim; that deceit and thievery is acceptable (jimstonefreelance.com) and expected, well, people of the world need to really look at this. Who chose the chosen people (youtube)? Who is behind this type of thinking? Why are they allowed in places of power? What good can come of this type of thinking as mankind strives to evolve? The mistake is lumping all jewish people in with zionists who are using and hiding behind their own good people to fulfill their world-takeover agenda along… Read more »

Does anyone know what's going on with Angilina and Brad Pitt's children someone mentioned they rarely smile?

LoveClaus
If you cover Britney's mouth and look into her eyes, you can tell that she is asking for help and she is suffering inside. Smile with your eyes, not with your teeth. She doesn't seem to be smiling inside. Kind of discovered this by accident when I had my cursor over her mouth. I have been a fan of her since Baby One More Time came out, but now I just don't listen to her any more. Anyway, keep up the good work, VC. Your work has inspired me to share this knowledge with my friends and a lot of… Read more »
Nietrick
I remember when all we heard about Brit's family was about her Mom and little sister. Where the hell is her Mom now? Also, and this is a bit sideways here, but does anyone remember how at the start of Britney's "wild child" spiral she was seeing Colin Ferrell? What brought this to mind was seeing him on Ellen recently. He's all sober and talking about yoga and rehab and spouting New Age psychobabble about being " present in the moment" and "feeling where you are in you're own body". It sounded really off coming from the usually boisterous, fun,… Read more »
It's funny Naomi campbell's Vladmir husband is still married to his wife, yet he prances around braindead Naomi like she is the best thing in his life. He even ironicially brough his wife a new home while looking like Naomi's love partner, She is being used and she doesn't even know it . It feels wierd though, well to me that this black women can be used while this handler collects benefits and shares them with his wife, they probably even torture her together doing perverse things, oh back to Britney, I would not be suprised of this man can… Read more »
Martin
They might decide to do a Monjack (surprise, another Jew) with him though. Spears is obviously a puppet, she can't help herself in any shape or form. Who in her right mind would get involved with this grey-haired man? A gold digger yes but Spears is allegedly independent financially, she could choose but from what we've seen she's is chosen every time and has no say. They feed her lots of medication probably like A N Smith. Stern -Smith's manipulator- was Jew, wasn't he? The surname speaks volumes. I can distinguish one from miles, what's with the nose and surname… Read more »
watchin'
i used to think the same way, Martin, until i started looking into this…the biggest conspiracy EVER…Jewish/Zionist control the western world…thru the banks and the media and at the highest levels of government and corporation… & i'm not a "hater", but a realist. If you really look into the history of these thieves and fakers…who hate YOU (& me), by the way…well…maybe we could save things for our future lil' goyim shitskas…the term of endearment they'd use for your mama. Just do some quick study on who runs what…AKA "follow the money", and you'll even find more truth to the… Read more »
Ohio Croatian

It's true,most evil conspiracies in this world usually involve jews.

Martin

I don't hate them. It's almost always a Jewish person involved with these peculiar events. That old guy who was associated with Houston is Jewish.. you can tell from his surname. The other weirdo who was associated with A N Smith's death was also Jewish. Spears' b/f is Jewish. And Murphy's husband was one. What kind of coincidences are all those?

NukeXtreme

Jeezus dude!!! At least try to hide your bigotry! Bet you probably hate Catholics too and any one who is not your color. Its a pity people like you still exist in this day and age. You may decide to hate the guy because of his looks (which, by the way is dumb because you probably don't even know the guy) but don't hate because he is Jewish. Believe it or not, that's discrimination and you should be ashamed of yourself for being so ignorant.

Teri

I'm terrified for her children. If they kill Britney they've got them and can do what they like with them.

Guiel

btw…have anybody seen the shirt Lady Gaga twitted?

looks like a band….Telena/Selena? it sure took me to Thelema with its twist on the pentagram..

tj

I thought it said selena pehaps gomez?????