Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies at Age 22 … and her Death Was Not an Accident

Bobbi Kristina Brown died on July 26 – six months after she was found face down in a bathtub and three years after her mother was found dead in a bathtub. In both cases, the true cause of death remains unexplained, a hallmark of a elite-sponsored murder.

On January 31st, Bobbi Kristina Brown, the daughter of the legendary singer Whitney Houston, was found unresponsive, face down, in her bathtub. She never fully regained consciousness as she was kept on life support for month while contradicting information circulated about her health.

As I stated in the article I’ve written right after Bobbi Kristina was found unconscious, the similarities between the “crime scenes” where Whitney Houston and Bobbi Kristina were found are simply too strong to overlook. Simply put, placing Whitney and her daughter in a bathtub is a sick way of confirming that the same authors are behind both murders … and these authors are the occult elite of the entertainment industry, who turned against Whitney Houston at a crucial point of her career.

Three years ago, Bobby Brown’s sister Leolah Brown stated that Whitney’s death was “not accidental” and that Bobbi Kristina was “not safe”. Unfortunately, she was right.

Bobby Brown’s Sister Leolah: Bobbi Kristina ‘Is Not Safe Right Now’

Bobby Brown’s sister, Leolah Brown, is speaking out for the first time since Whitney Houston’s death, defending her brother and sending a warning to Bobby & Whitney’s daughter — Bobbi Kristina.

“I am concerned about my niece Bobbi Kristina, yes,” Leolah told Access Hollywood of her 18-year-old niece, who she refers to as “Krissy.” “Krissy is not safe right now. I want to say to Krissy that it’s very, very, very important that she does not trust anybody at this time. Anybody except her father, her grandmother Cissy and myself. And I mean that.

“Right now is the time to just really shut the door,” she continued.

Leolah and her attorney, Reginald Mason, remained unspecific about who may try to harm Krissy.

“There are persons that possibly would want to take advantage of Bobbi Kristina’s fragile state of mind,” Mason claimed.

Leolah claims her brother Bobby is not doing well, but says he is not to blame for Whitney’s demise.

“Bobby has nothing, nothing at all to do with Whitney’s death,” she told Access.

While awaiting toxicology results to determine what killed the singer, Leolah told Access that she has reached out to the Beverly Hills Police Department to make sure they do a thorough investigation.

“I believe Whitney’s death was not accidental. No,” she claimed.

According to Leolah, what then killed the singer?

“My attorney has advised me not to get into that at all,” she told Access. “But, it’s very important to know that she did not just pass away like that. No. And if it’s the last thing that I do, I’m going to find out what truly happened to my sister.”
– Source: Yahoo! News

As it is always the case with celebrity ritual killings, the true circumstances around Bobbi Kristina’s death will forever remain a mystery. News sources are reporting that the long period of time that spanned between when she was found and the time her death will make finding answers extremely difficult.

This is a rather convenient for those who do not want the truth to come out. We should however expect vague explanations relating to “drugs” or “alcohol”, as it is the case for all bizarre celebrity deaths.

Only two weeks before her death, another piece of news made things even more suspicious : Steve Stepho, a drug dealer who admitted selling heroin to Bobbi Kristina and Nick Gordon was found dead in what is said to be an “overdose”.

Steve Stepho was found dead on July 2nd, two weeks before the death of Bobbi Kristina.

While his death might appear somewhat irrelevant, Stepho had been confiding to media sources and opnely discussing about Bobbi Kristina and her family. This article on radaronline even contains a video of him talking about the Brown family. Did he know a too much about Bobbi Kristina? Was he deemed a threat because he was going on record and speaking about his relationship with Bobbi Kristina?

Whatever the case may be, the death of Bobbi Kristina Brown is yet another example of how the occult elite is sick, twisted, sadistic, vengeful and bent on ritualistic and symbolic murders. While most people will accept the official story of her death, all of the signs point towards another hit from the dark side of the entertainment industry.

144 Comments on "Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies at Age 22 … and her Death Was Not an Accident"

Hebburn
1 year 1 month ago

What i wonder is how do people really buy these drug overdose/suicide excuses? Trust me, in many showbiz industries around the world where rottenchild slaves are not found, drugs are common and most celebrities do lead a wild lifestyle. But they don't die like this.

LBaltimore
1 year 4 days ago

Forgive me if someone has already mentioned this but is it just a coincidence that after she publicly announced that Angela Bassett a man (more than once) she "died"? We could ask Joan Rivers who publicly announced the same thing about our current first lady but……. well, you know what happened.

Presbyopia
1 year 27 days ago

My thoughts on this? you may not like them. I think BKB was not as marketable as Whitney. She was not as….traditionally "pretty" as Whitney, she could not sing like Whitney, so was not as marketable and could not make as much money for the industry. The result? Her death. on another topic – Paris Jackson is being kept alive because she has something they want. I feel for the boys. I fear they are going to go down this same path of destruction, either by their own or someone else's hands.

Margaret
1 year 1 month ago

The Grammys took on a gospel spiritual theme this year. Mimicking Whitney's funeral. BK was expected to die in February like her mom. And that award show this year was in anticipation of her death & making fun of it. Her boyfriend wouldn't kill her..she was his meal ticket. Although the media is making it seem like the bf did it.

xaeus
1 year 1 month ago

What did she actually do that they had to eliminate her ?

Liz
1 year 1 month ago
I agree that it was no accident, but COME ON, not EVERY mysterious death or homicide is a ritual sacrifice. Actual plain murder happens, even in the entertainment world. I believe that's the case with both Whitney and her daughter. Whitney was naive enough to take in a kid she didn't know, her daughter coupled up and stayed with him for years despite domestic violence. Believe the theory in the article all you want, but are you going to say that domestic violence doesn't kill? Do you believe that psychopaths don't exist outside the industry? If an everyday "normal" person… Read more »
Liz
1 year 1 month ago

I forgot to mention drugs, too. Point is: "everything = illuminati" is a dangerous assumption! Think of other possibilities.

BluBoy
1 year 1 month ago

Bobbi Kristina nearly drowned 24 hours before Whitney Houston was found dead. Bobbi K was supposed to die before Whitney because she was set to inherit all her mom's money……& then she was found face down in a bathtub 6 months earlier, which is exactly how Whitney was found. Another blood sacrifice. R.I.P BK and WH. I've heard that Angelina Jolie is supposed to be next, but god knows.

truth & light
1 year 1 month ago

i heard angie is sick terminally hence her thin frame

Anonymouse
1 year 1 month ago
When you think about Randy Quaid's self-imposed exile to Canada…and voicing what I think we all can agree are legitimate concerns about "Star Whackers"…it makes sense that Bobbi Kristina Brown would either die or be killed. See, I think there's good reason to question whether her suspicious brush with death prior to her mother's death (in much the same manner) was an accident. I don't mean that it was unintentional, but rather that it was intended for her mother and not her. Of course, upon realizing this, she posed a significant threat if she were to ever evade the grasp… Read more »
Greg Rusedski
1 year 1 month ago

I just read that her funeral is today on 01/08/2015. It was a blue moon last night. I know that might hold some significance to these freaks…..

rissa
1 year 1 month ago
This is all too weird. Bobbi kristina's death will be ruled as a drug overdose. How can a drug overdose cause lacerations on your body and brain damage that's irreversible? Could she have been injected with something to have caused the brain damage? These people are demonic and only care about there own pockets getting fatter. If she was in so much danger why wasn't she convinced to go live with a family member that truly loved her. Nick Gordon was the last one to see her alive and they may have hired him to be a hit man. He… Read more »
ulrika
1 year 1 month ago

i know we have the power to fight and overcome the sick, vile and corrupted powers that unfortunately be. it's in the numbers. it's all in the numbers. we outnumber them by the billions…I dream of the day where we get to watch just one of these sick f***cks up against a wall and trembling w/ fear because the tables have finally been turned. I can't wait.

Beautiful Bobbie, be in peace and love.

Marozia
1 year 1 month ago

Of course this was not an accident.
Krissi being found in a bathtub unresponsive and then in a coma and then finally her death.
If the drug dealer was shot, probably no one would've even questioned, it but the fact he 'overdosed' was a huge red flag.
Who benefits from these deaths?

Rayne
1 year 1 month ago

My heart breaks every time I see or hear about Bobbie's death. She was born in tragedy and ultimately died in a tragic way. It's obvious she didn't have a strong support system around her. Mostly greedy sadistic people that only wanted Whitneys money that was left to Bobbi. I hope there comes a time where love and compassion make the world go around instead hate and evil. Sadly that day may never come anytime soon. Stay vigilant everyone and strive towards positivity 🙂

Lulac
1 year 1 month ago
It seems pretty obvious it is the dark side of the enertainment industry doing these killings but what no one understands is why Just to prove their power? Just to show that they can do it? Just to sacrifice celebrities as a tribute to the Devil? They are clearly part of an occult in which I understand that they are doing it for that but morally its hard to understand why or how anybody could do such a thing, to be so cold It surely must be a mental illness or just plain evil I am sad for Bobbi as… Read more »
enlightened
1 year 1 month ago

Amen, you said it. These people are okay with this insanity. No moral, no love, perfectly fine with the genocide going on around them, shoving food in their mouths while selling baby parts.

No fear
1 year 1 month ago

oh god no one is selling baby parts. sale of medical waste for research has been part of the medical culture for … always. The problem with alarmists is that anything can be construed as evil because it's easier to cry "evil" than use critical analysis. That, friend, is how the demon wins. By getting you to fear the world around you.

Bergkristall
1 year 1 month ago

A babys cut up arms and legs and sucked out brain is not medical waste, but a murder scene! The elite has successfully brainwashed you into devaluing of human life. One day they will do human sacrifice in the middle of the towncentre and you will walk past, thinking nothing. Because they have killed your conscience

Time is running up. You need to get saved! Pls view Gods plan of salvation here: https://bible.org/article/gods-plan-salvation

Rebecca
1 year 1 month ago

Erm, selling parts of babies who have been killed for convenience is selling baby parts.
This has nothing at all to do with medical research. Perhaps it's time for VC to do an article on the use of human tissue from dead babies killed through abortion in the cosmetic industry. It is on record here in the UK, Hansard, the written account of our parliamentary discussions, that a member of the House of Lords spoke of making babies into face cream for the rich. I kid you not, it is happening.

Lorena
1 year 1 month ago

Yes, I guess nobody's thinking about who is buying those, and why they want them. The woman on the video said they always want livers. What for? It sounds cannibalistic to me, and the elite is so degenerated I can easily see them eating dead babies on top of a salad. (and I don't mean this to be funny)

SamVuee
1 year 1 month ago

I knew I would find this article on Whitney's daughter, it may looked as if she also knew too much about "the illuminati" apart from being a ritual sacrifice like that drug dealer friend of hers.

"They" sure know how to be cruel and tyrannical without ever showing remorse for "their" killings as with other celebrities like Anna Nicole Smith and others.

Reminds me about the obvious circumstances on Paul Walker's unfortunate demise.

borderline pers.
1 year 1 month ago
Omg ive been Anna Nicole obsessed for the past month and still. I remember when i found out she died i was like 16 I didnt even know about her when it happened in 2007 But i saw an E special possibly in fall 2007 and it was like i knew her, i freaking cried. Ive been watching videos of her and its as if she never ever died. Yet i still want to be a star. Anyways the craziest thing. It was last sunday i was on my way out of Barnes & Noble when for some reason a… Read more »
Bergkristall
1 year 1 month ago
The problem is that you won't become famous without the Illuminati. And they select you at a young age, usual the parents of these celebs are involved in some satanic cult and this is where they select you. (-> Madonnas Dad involved in secret military operations and member of Knights of Malta, Lady Gagas Dad is also a Knight of Malta. Amy Winehouse was a jew and most rich jews are part of the illuminati.) They might even determine the day when you get born, by causing an artificial early or late birth. And they look at your genetics, it… Read more »
Ann
1 year 1 month ago
My ten year old also wants to become a famous star. I've been sharing VC's site with her for years now. This girl can see symbols in all media now. Before I even notice. She knows the bad. She knows one has to give up themselves to be the star 'they' want. She even knows what hhappens to them if the rules aren't followed. But, she still wants that fame and fortune. I've done a few days as an extra on a tvsshow they're filming by me. I'm sitting there starring at these stars trying to Decipher in my mind… Read more »
Thy Unveiling
1 year 1 month ago
No, you are not forever lost. I'd still like to be a wealthy, successful author. Not enough to do horrible things that endanger others, mind. I think the dream of money and success I'd ingrained so deeply in our society that its a part of most everyone. Even if its a simple longshot like winning big on a ticket or at the casino. It boils down to a much simpler dream of not having to worry about bills, rent/mortgage, providing for your loved oneones, etc…basically knowing you have enough to do what you want and need to do. With the… Read more »
talya2312
1 year 1 month ago

Well I want to be a famous, wealthy actress and writer. I never give up working on my dreams no matter what is going on.

Lila441
1 year 1 month ago

The people who did this will never be caught. They are walking around as if nothing happened. And even if their names were announced, nobody would believe it and they wouldn't be arrested anyway. I don't know how these people sleep at night telling lies and committing and plotting rapeand murder of good ppeople on a daily basis. RIP Krissy. You were brave and you stood strong against your oppressors. I pray that Jesus hastens his coming so you can see your mom soon. Thank you VC, by the way.

FeeSpirit3927
1 year 1 month ago

"For they sleep not, except they have done evil; and their sleep is taken away, unless they cause some to fall." ~Proverbs 4:16

Snowman
1 year 1 month ago

How was BK brave? How did she stand strong against her oppressors? Critics are one thing. Almost everyone famous has them. But oppressors? Did she even know she had oppressors? I saw her give an interview once. She reminded me of Lindsay Lohan with her general demeanor and baby voice.

Kelly
1 year 1 month ago

She knew she was surrounded by evil people. She alluded to it in some of her tweets.

William DeSousa
1 year 1 month ago

Waiting for this article. Has anyone made some numerological study on this one? Any specifics numbers or suspicious dates?

D D d
1 year 1 month ago

It is now 15.00 in the Netherlands and you have 10 plusses. You do the math?

Snowy Ostich
1 year 1 month ago

It ties to Elisa Lam's death. She disappeared on January 31, 2013 and resurfaced in the Cecil Hotel (meaning blind) water tank on February 19, 2013 (which links to Witney Houston's death of Kabal #45). The plug finally pulled on Bobby Christina Brown on July 26, 2015 (Kabal #14). Our next water event will be part of the #14. All of it is ritual and very predictable.

Kalinot
1 year 1 month ago
Cabal 14=7+26+2015 or 68 or 6+8=14 because Seth cut Osiris into 14 pieces. Okay so the event may be a 68 even. What is if 923 is really a calendar day? 326 upside down for 11/22/2015 and a cabal 14 or 68. Isn't Kali celebrated in the month of November? What is the water death? Does it tie into all of the hanging deaths too? Simone Battle, Robbin Williams, L' Wren Scott and Sandra Bland? Hang man also meaning knowledge. What is the tie? The publicity stunt on Hoover Dam occurred the day day that Simone battle committed suicide for… Read more »
Ann

Me too.
Can you please explain more… Kabal? #14?
What?
🙂

Interested person
1 year 1 month ago

Would like to know what you are referring to as well.

gisel
1 year 1 month ago

you need to be more specific with what you are stating here because I don't understand that you are saying. also, I don't
know much about kabal so if you could elaborate some more it would be appreciated

Snowy Ostrich
1 year 1 month ago

Illuminati use Egyptian mythos in their rituals . Osiris cut into 14 pieces by his brother Seth. When add the date 7+26+2015 it results in 68. Further reduced to 14 and then to 5. Same can be said of 9.11.2001 as a 41 further reduced to 5 for manifestation (as a pentagram). The key numbers should add to 42 for the matching event to 911 (without the year) now 14 years later. So 42-11-9=22 on a day of 14. Either 9.22.2015 or 11.9.2015 or 11.22.2015 are candidates, but only 11.22.2015 adds to 68 or 14.

V4vigilance
1 year 1 month ago

Remember in the movie Constantine when Reeves character uses the bathtub to transition from Earth to Hell!? I suggest everyone to look up Tupac photo shoot in bathtub weeks before his death. Very weird. Also, a music video that's fairly new from ASAP Rocky "long live asap" shows a scene of a bathtub with the masonic pillars. Very very weird.

Just me
1 year 1 month ago

Yeah good point. And there's also Rain Man that demon in the songs .and water apparently has life our energies toughts memories emotions even the music we listen can influence the structure of water molecules. There's so much knowledge they hide from us… all in all RIP Bobby Kristina you are an enocent soul

D D d
1 year 1 month ago

Can you explain Whoopi Goldberg in a bathtub full of milk, please.

Shel
1 year 1 month ago

Oh man that's totally creepy. Wow.

Mumbles215
1 year 1 month ago

As a grown ass man i do not want to see tupac or any other man in a tub

Just me
1 year 1 month ago

Loool yeah me neither I definitely don't want that picture going trough my mind

FilipinoGuy
1 year 1 month ago

And Brittany Murphy's death too and her movie Deadline. Bathtub plays a very big role.

Michael
1 year 1 month ago

I read something yesterday that the occultic "Powers-That-Be" prefer to kill that way so "water demons" could drag the souls of the intended targets to Hell. Apparently, it's easier that way.

hmmm
1 year 1 month ago

um… the bathtub was used to awaken Weiss' character's psychic abilities… totally different…
Reeves used a chair facing east, his feet in a bucket of water and stared into the eyes of a cat to get to hell.

Indigo
1 year 16 days ago

The Truth is Already Out!!!… y'all just don't want to BELIEVE IT!…THE ELITE ARE REAL… and if you still waiting on the Truth to "Come Out" your Ass is SLEEP…WAKE UP PPL!

Liv
1 year 21 days ago

What I find most interesting is this site and all of you commenting are experts on satanism and recite verbatim vivid imagery and knowledge of significant holiday and numbers, etc of the occult. Do you know the details of your religion this way?

Madi
1 year 1 month ago

When I was in Wal-Mart looking at the magazines and I saw this headline a little while ago, I was saddened but not exactly surprised…
Very good article.

Nkole T.T Nkole
1 year 1 month ago

Sadly, nobody will be arrested concerning this.

Nkole T.T Nkole
1 year 1 month ago

I have gone through most comments here and some people said the truth will come out one day. That is a very good thing but the critical part is "how long will it take for that truth to come out, the longer the less effective. people would have move on."

Leo Li
1 year 1 month ago

Coming Sunday is the birthday of Whitney. Do u expect sth to happen?