Bimbo’s Initiation: An Old Cartoon About Masonic Initiation (video)

This short video from the 1930’s features beloved cartoon characters and is described on YouTube as “creepy” and “disturbing”. The cartoon is indeed very dark and bizarre but only minimal knowledge of Masonic symbolism is required to realize that the cartoon is all about secret societies and the ordeals an initiate must go through to be accepted. To the symbol-literate, it’s as blatant as it gets. Here’s the video.

At the beginning of the cartoon, Bimbo (a good name for a non-initiate?) walks down the street without a care in the world. Suddenly, a certain cartoon character traps Bimbo down a manhole.

Bimbo gets trapped…Mickey Mouse? Funny how this character is the recruiter that lead to Bimbo’s forceful initiation. Is it a thinly veiled comment on Disney’s Masonic ties?

Bimbo then finds himself in the underground lair of a strange secret society composed of  masked men with candles on their heads (symbolizing illumination?). One asks him “Wanna be a member? Wanna be a member”. When Bimbo’s answers “NO!”, he is sent to various sadistic chambers that recall the various ordeals that are imposed on new initiates in actual secret societies.

At one point, Bimbo is tricked into thinking he would die. Near-death experiences have been part of secret society initiations since Antiquity.

In the ordeal of the “Mystery Door”, Bimbo faces prominent symbols associated with Secret Societies: Skull & Bones and the number 13.

After getting his ass severely spanked, Bimbo finds himself in room with a Masonic checkerboard pattern floor.

During his terrifying ordeals, Bimbo learns about the illusory nature of the material world, a fundamental concept communicated in occult initiations.

After refusing to become a member several times, the masked man reveals himself and seduces him.

It is Betty Boop! After watching her tap her own behind a few times, Bimbo realized that this secret society was aaaaalright.

When Bimbo finally accepts Betty Boops offer, he discovers that all of the members were Betty Boop clones, which makes him very happy. In other words, secret society initiation might be difficult and terrifying but becoming a member provides great rewards.

Looking at the symbolism of Bimbo’s Initiation, we realize that those who produced it were obviously “in the know”. The cartoon is therefore yet another example of occult symbolism that can be seen by all, but meant to be fully understood by few.

139 Comments on "Bimbo’s Initiation: An Old Cartoon About Masonic Initiation (video)"

Maglor

I find it disturbing that Mickey doesn't appear anymore through the whole cartoon. It's just like your analysis: Mickey is one "hell" of a great recruiter…

BRe

I find it very creepy that Mickey has absolutely nothing to do with the cartoon yet, he still is in it, locking Bimbo in the sewer. It's crazy! Gave me a weird chill down my spine….

Jas
4 months 2 days ago

this is one of the msot horrifying things I have ever seen

hmm

I got a kick out of the caption under the last, Betty Boop pic LOL. I really don't think enough people approach this subject with a sense of humor. We should be laughing at these jackasses that are trying to rule the world and prey on us all, not feeding them fear. They get off on that.

And we know they aren't going to win anyway, so…

Bona

Wanna be a member ? Wanna be a member ?

Ozzie

Being an ex student in this stuff , there is a 3rd degree masonic intiation in that cartoon when the light goes on @ 1.53 you will see a picture of a skull in the left hand corner. That is part of the 3rd degree master mason initiation. It's real spooky in detail because the intiate is placed in a coffin, broght back to life through the "light" ( satanic light -when it gets switched on) and the first thing you see is a skull.

Grizz
4 months 2 days ago

Was this the blue Lodge?

watchthetorch

Interesting, this Whitney Houstons' first video "How will I know" shares some similarities to this cartoon especially the first 30 secs.

Take note of the phallus in the beginning.

Fleurdamour

If cartoons are psyops tools it would explain why so many of them are so violent.

Jujube
This remembers me of a really old Little Lulu short I had on VHS when I was around 8-9yrs, it's from the 1940's, my mom used to buy me these old cartoons all the time. And in it, she get's in trouble in school has to sit with a dunce cap in the corner, and then basically ends up going through various trials and going to hell…. I don't totally remember how it ends either. Except she wakes up, cause she was dreaming or something like that. But I wish I could find it, it was really bizarre and this… Read more »
Afree Mason

Truth be told, I'm very disappointed that this video so vividly depicts EXACTLY what I went through in my initiation into Freemasonry. So there it is, the secret is out.

MoonWitch

In case you didn't know Disney and Fleischer where fierce RIVALS,which might explain the glimpse of a "Mickey"-like character.

Disney got a lot of credit, but in reality the Fleischer brothers where the geniuses and great pioneers in the field of animation,producing many classic animations ex:Snow White years before Disney, and also the rotoscope ect.

Also these Fleischer cartoons where NOT for children…the where shown before regular films in theaters for adults.

Gordo
4 months 1 day ago

So Fleischer was breaking copyright laws just to get a dig at Disney?

marcus

We are all entered into a form of porch masonry at school with its house system etc

what does a 'master' wear? a mortar board hat,the black square. Same with the forces and police with the checkered cap tally and square on a square badge ( symbolizing we control everything) we even make oaths perform rituals without even knowing it.

Colleges are hugh recruitment agents with the whole greek house thing.

brotherhood of the bell is a great film showing how this happens.

All those of us who are waking up to the reality of what is going on are already protecting our kids from this brainwashing which is present in all children's "programming". Those of us without kids should get some asap… despite what the media tells us… they are the light of our world and a love that can never be expressed. And perhaps because these same idiots who are brainwashing us with all this garbage are also telling us not to have families is the number one reason why we should. So love your kids! These guys are running out… Read more »
GaryS

From Wikipedia: The cartoonist Jim Woodring identified Bimbo's Initiation as "one of the things that laid the foundation for my life's philosophy." Pretty much says it all.

radeon5
PuttingItStraight

And at the first part,

We are the members of do it or die,

dea-i-dea-i-dea-i

watch us make bimbo as easy as pie

dea-i-dea-i-dea-i

we are cochubet (or something but not succubus, no 's' sounds are there. and there deffinately an ET at the end)

filled with collage pet? (bet?)

bring him on we cry

BIMBO

You talk crap!!!!!!!!!!!!

Possible Information
In reply to PuttingItStraight · 66 weeks ago And at the first part, * Please let me clarify some of the lyrics * We are the members of do it or die, [sounds like a club name] dea-i-dea-i-dea-i [a frat chant? or "tra-la" nonsense lyrics?] watch us [take?] bimbo as easy as pie [hazing reference? Bimbo is hazed throughout the cartoon] dea-i-dea-i-dea-i we are tough you bet, [tough college student-reference] filled with collage pep [pet? bet? no, pep – as in college pep rally] bring him on we cry dea-i-dea-i-dea-i This intro [and cartoon] seem to have more to do… Read more »
Amanda B.

I clearly remembering watching this when I was young. I used to rent Betty Boop tapes ALL THE TIME. This is so disturbing to me

howisit

this cartoon appears in the Twilight Zone movie (1983).

You can see the cartoon in the time 13:19

They Live_When we sl

There is a cartoon about daffy ducks journey through math land on youtube… It has a lot of illuminati symbolism.

Estamos Juntos

In the ordeal of the mystery door there's also mickey mouse hand. This cartoon is from before diesny's "boom" and world fame.

I wonder if some characters we see nowadays on tv and the like already existed and were used in the secret societies and with mind controlled slaves long before they were supposedly "created". Or if that was only a "on-purpose prediction"…

Art

Wanna be a member,Wanna be a member ? "HELL NO"

im living free
Im a free man, no i dont get a paycheck, im not a corporate slave, although i have been, im free now. I have learned to live off of love and with love and music and i dont love everything about this world, infact there are many things i dont love, but there are many things and people and places i do love. The dark demons have tried all my life to fill my mind and emotions with pain and misery, but i have stood strong. I hate to see my brothers and sisters and personally family being hoodwinked, but… Read more »
Alice

Okay, some more disturbing things I noticed…

Notice in the beginning, before Bimbo gets trapped by Mickey he's looking around in awe/looking up like he's got his head in the clouds before he falls down.

Notice the men are NAKED and while their doing the dance 'wanna be a member', notice their hand movements and Bimbos mouth… their hand movements and his open mouth suggest oral sex to me, this sexual suggestion is used throughout this sick cartoon episode….

so sick, sick, sick, sick

erica

Of course Freemasons/Illuminati do not hunt you down to make you a member. But they can entice you with money, power, success and women gained through evil means. So every time you see that and want it, that's them whispering in your ear wanna be a member?

GLS

lol yeah that's what they do.. but they can't entice someone who is not into money/power/fame.. as to sex, there are other available people for that without the need to resort to masonic/illuminated puppets.

GLS

I'd like to add that they are aware of it -that not everyone is interested in what it's on offer- and that's why they resort to other means in order to recruit people such as violence and blackmail.

Bill DeBerger

The part when he struck the match and lit the candle… that's what happens to people who get into black magic. They can't control the forces they unleash.

It reminded me of the Mickey mouse cartoon the Sorcerer's Apprentice
Don't forget the warning given in the following scene – Night on Bald Mountain

Mike

That's how it is in all the movies, but there's no such thing as black magic/demons, etc. Wishful thinking to make life more interesting than it really is…