Behind Closed Doors: Rare Pics of a Masonic Memorial Temple

Mar 31st, 2011 | Category: Latest News | 96 comments

I was sent a link to this photographer’s tumblr page containing rare pictures of the Montreal Masonic Memorial Temple. Dedicated and officially opened June 22, 1929, it was added to the register of National Historic Sites of Canada in 2006. Interesting how a lot the symbolism within these walls is now found in pop culture.

The Twin Pillars Jachin and Boaz at the entrance

The Chamber of Reflection. It is a “small room adjoining the Lodge, in which, preparatory to initiation, the candidate is enclosed for the purpose of indulging in those serious meditations which its sombre appearance and the gloomy emblems with which it is furnished are calculated to produce. It is also used in some of the advanced degrees for a similar purpose.” The chamber contains numerous Alchemical symbols and sayings.

All Seeing Eye, Rainbow, Twin Pillars, Checkered floor…a compilation of Masonic symbols.

John The Baptist – the Patron Saint of the Freemasons

The Caduceus – the symbol of Hermes, the originator of the Hermetism.

Tags: ,

COMMENTS

Please note that the comments are moderated and that all spam, insults, proselytizing and hate speech will be removed.

96 Comments to “Behind Closed Doors: Rare Pics of a Masonic Memorial Temple”

1. neko says:

wow its so interesting :O allot of those stuff are in allot of places not only on music videos

2. its_almost_time says:

Continue to pray for all the people involved in these societies. Can't believe they have a picture of John the Baptist beheaded!! Jesus said…“I tell you the truth, among those born of women, no one has arisen greater than John the Baptist. (Matthew 11:11).

• Seudal says:

note the 11:11 ideology in there too.

• What? says:

Umm John the baptist was beheaded, that is how he was martyred. if you did not know that please read the book of Acts and then call us back. He was beheaded and his head was serveed to Herods wife on a silver platter as she had asked.

• lilith says:

didn't you people read the "rules" ^ ^ …. no religion talk! ….. so annoying

• E says:

did you read the rules? it says no proselytizing not quoting a verse. so annoying.

• ChynnaDoll says:

I don't think they ARE breaking the rule. Re-read again please!

—-> -Proselytizing for or against a religion

They aren't being evangilcal or bashing a religion, they are merely discussing it, which is NOT breaking any rules at all.

• hmmm says:

comment meant for 'E'

• Jacqueline says:

Actually it's in Matthew and Luke, not Acts. Please be friendly, though! I wouldn't have known it was John, either, without reading the caption.

• Lana McGregor says:

To see john , a prophet one who god has sent , the one who baptized the new born king , the lord Jesus Christ. The son of god please pray for me , my knowledge is kept with me , AMEN

3. Baby face says:

The head i believe is not john the baptist. In freemasonry the is blood ritual that goes on called the legend of hiram abif. When the head of a victim is decapitated, it is raised for the blood to flow out . This represents a new world order. Also not that behind the head is another head with a sword. In 2001 some iraqis killed somebody in the same manner. It was broadcasted throughout the tv stations in america. It was a call to all the illuminati to bring in the new world order

• Budda says:

is that the same head kanye copied for his album art work? (head with a sword through it beheaded). crazy.

• Baby face says:

Not that i know the head in kanye west song is different. This one is a ritual performed to usher in a new world order. In 2001 a similar ritual was broadcasted in america .only the initiates understand such symbolism

• Jacqueline says:

Babyface, that's interesting. What is your source?

• sam says:

When you die if you are a freemason, they have to cut off your head. Its laid in the open face coffin with a cut and then taken before they lay you in the ground (said to me by a freemason, im not sure if you can find it on the internet i havent checked?)

4. Baby face says:

The head i believe is not john the baptist. In freemasonry the is blood ritual that goes on called the legend of hiram abif. When the head of a victim is decapitated, it is raised for the blood to flow out . This represents a new world order. Also notice the hand with a sword inside the triangle. In 2001 some iraqis killed somebody in the same manner. It was broadcasted throughout the tv stations in america. It was a call to all the illuminati to bring in the new world order

• VivaHST says:

I believe the Iraqis you refer to are the ones who beheaded Nick Berg. That was May 7 2004, not 2001. Also if you look into Berg's murder you will discover he was probably killed by the U.S. The beheading video was an obvious fake.

He was in American custody until he was "released" only to have Al-CIA-da kidnap him right away. More than likely he either died or was killed during interrogation at Abu Ghraib then the video a post script attempt to distract away from the Abu Ghraib scandal. Just compare the floor during the final shot of the video (where the floor covering had been moved aside) with the floor in the infamous photos of the prison. Berg also does not move while they are cutting him. Instincts alone would have made him flail his limbs in a feeble attempt to survive.

While I can't comment on the ritual aspects of the killing it would not surprise me at all. Keep digging. Question everything and the truth will reveal itself.

Kind of ironic that the biggest weapon against the "Illuminati" is the light of day. Their global kingdom is constructed of lies on top of more lies. Their house of cards will inevitably come crashing down.

5. WHAMMO! says:

@Baby face:

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Revelation 20:4 (KJV)

6. MP says:

Great pics – I like how there are seven floors =)

7. Gee says:

Ya that's right next to my school Concordia University

8. Sheena says:

I didn't understand the second picture at all, looked like something out of my optical illusions book

9. Hardeylolz says:

Creepy…………

10. Becky says:

These are all over music videos, movies, and video games. Very good post and thanks for sharing

11. Lim Lynn says:

Isn't those Alchemy signs were earlier recognize certain element in periodic table?

12. WaitingonJesus says:

Is the second picture something on the wall, or a staircase?

Pic 10 reminds me of Kanye’s album cover.

Black and white floor. . . .used in many music videos.

Pic 5, I wonder whose head that was.

Pic 6-8 seem retor chic to me. I like the old school elevator stuff.

Pic 9, you can’t miss the “eye” in the sky.

13. VenusGalaxy says:

This MASONIC temple is now a “Historical Site” … Oh!No!…

14. Endday says:

GOOD jOB! VC I also can count on you to tell it like it is , its scary to think about what go’s on behind closed doors. http://www.biblestudyguide.org

15. Abbey018 says:

Great job VC!

I knew illuminati and masonic symbols were all over the world but the fact that there's a masonic temple in my own city, it hits me a little hard.

• The cure says:

Try and find a court house in the entire U.S that does not have a freemason cornerstone marked for all to see….Tells us all who the police forces are beholden to…That hits close to all our homes…And to be frank, pisses me off to no end…Thank God vengeance belongeth to the LORD…I can only try to stay out of the way…that is all.

• Sarah Connor says:

Such an awesome point cure!!! I just this week read an article highlighting the freemasonry ties to our police force and an frantically trying to find it. Instead a simple google search yields a small vision into this via Icke…..

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=13351… – scroll down just a little and see 20 police badges sporting the 'fm' symbology. If I find the article I was reading this week I will post because it was more in depth….but this will give you a taste. They are indeed being held to a higher standard….and it is not 'ours'…..thank you for that point!!!! WA – awesome!

16. André says:

Your blog is amazing and indispensable to our fight!

SAY NO TO NEW WORLD ORDER!

Congrats from Rio de Janeiro,Brazil.

17. julie says:

I live right up the street from a masonic lodge. My mom showed it to me one day. In all of these years I never really paid attention to it. It sits right on front street on the main road. It's still active, but you don't see any activity going on there and the grounds are always kept. Then about a few months ago we were in another area close to my home, and she goes there is the masonic temple ( also wondering how does she know so much ? side-eye mom). These buildings are always in plain site but you never pay attention to them. At this point I don't think I realized that there was a difference between the lodge/temple. This place is in a rich neighborhood. I'm talking where the million dollar houses are, where the judges live, where the lawyers work etc…actually the temple is right across from the court house. Next time I go to that area I will further observe the outside. I remember thinking wow what is the point of a Masonic temple and what are the beliefs being taught in this temple. We also recently had another historic temple built in the early 1800-1900 that burned down about a week ago. I saw it on the news. I ride pass it often but I never knew what it was, it was basically an old abondoned building. This area they probably don't care and if I get a chance maybe I could have a look through the rebel.

• suzy says:

LOL. I noticed the same. One of the biggest court houses in the country and opposite the Masonic lodge. Go figure.

18. Lucciano Hunter says:

Funny how that triangle is the icon for "Dock" on my iPhone 4. :(

19. nick says:

why does it say "9th degree" under the picture of john the baptist's head? was he a 9th degree mason? it also say 5th degree above it for another picture thats out of view.

20. DM32mm says:

Degree 5 and 9 represent the degree work and their meanings. I love this website because eyes are being opened but people are still lost because of the lack of knowledge. I am a 32nd degree Scottish Rite Mason and all the explanations of the head and the degree work about the head is false. Please stop leading people away from the "Truth" and yes I said the TRUTH. I'm aware that I might get attacked but "WE" are starting to get annoyed with being compared to foolishness. There is a global take over and everyone is so busy looking and pointing fingers at the Masons that they are missing the big picture. We don't have Owls in the lodge and I'm a 32nd degree and have been to London, Canada and throughout the States. People fear what they don't know. Do we speak in some code and use symbols and signs, yes but the translations of these things that you find on sites like this are NUTS. Like I said before I enjoy this site for many reasons and Vigilant who ever you are, your eyes are open and you are unplugged which is a Good thing. Keep spreading love and light but please do a little more research instead of generalizing everything to Masons and the Devil…..the DEVIL….sorry, wrong organization. But when you climb the mountain you really start to see which group of Men and Women are playing chess games. We've been fighting this energy ever since the days of Ancient Egypt and we're still fighting on. Sorry but I had to post this.

Peace and Love

• ~b says:

Albert Pike was Sovereign Grand Commander within Freemasonry, a 33rd Degree Scottish Right Freemason and by all accounts a genius. I think he might out rank you as well as have a better grasp of what the goals of freemasonry are. Within his opus: Morals and Dogma can be found these quotes:

"To you, Sovereign Grand Inspectors General, we say this, that you may repeat it to the Brethren of the 32nd, 31st and 30th degrees – The Masonic religion should be, by all of us initiates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the Luciferian doctrine."

"Thus, the doctrine of Satanism is a heresy; and the true and pure philosophic religion is the belief in Lucifer, the equal of Adonay; but Lucifer, God of Light and God of Good, is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the God of Darkness and Evil."

Hmm… sounds so familiar to all the mystery school traditions as well as tenets found in witchcraft… but we're the nuts right?

Not to mention those wacky Shriners… where hookers and debauchery are the order of the day for any of their conventions while "seeking the light."

• Truth Seeker says:

B, Im sorry my friend but i must be non biased and inform you that these statements are not found anywhere in Morals and Dogma (I have read most of it) and are not written by Albert Pike. The origin of this “quote” is from a book entitled Woman and Child in Universal Freemasonry published by Abel Clarin de la Rive. The “Luciferian Quote” in this book is credited in a foot note to a woman by the name of Diana Vaughan. Diana Vaughan was a character introduced in the writings of a man named Marie Joseph Gabriel Antoine Jogand-Pagès who wrote under the pen name Leo Taxil.

As you said b Pike was a very smart man, so surely he would know a statement of that callibur would incite and enrage the religous critics of freemasonry to no end. I personally think the constant accusations of the masons worshipping lucifer or satan are by religous people destracting us truth seeking people from really understanding the important "secrets" and hidden knowledge the society posseses. For example, I thinks its funny how blatently obvious it is that they understand exactly how and who built the great pyramids and the concept of free energy and how to use it but we never blame them for keeping us dependant on combustible energy. (must watch video about that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM08HAF4uUc ) If the average person were to find out how much power, control, and influence the masons have now and have had in the world through out time, their head would explode. I think its a little annoying when people think the big secret of masonry is that their luciferian worshipping people when there are proven cases of much worse things happening in masonry such as the p2 lodge incident. The freemasons hidden knowledge of this world and the power they possess is much more profound than lucifer worship. what im trying to say is even if they do worship lucifer at the highest degrees like you say ( i doubt it ), there are still things that they are keeping secret that are of much more importance to us and the world we live in then your opinion of their religion. In lamen terms, WHO THE TOP LEVEL MASONS WORSHIP IS IRRELEVANT, WE WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE TOP LEVEL MASONIC PLANS ARE FOR THE WORLD WE LIVE IN AND WHAT "ENLIGHTEND" KNOWLEDGE OR WISDOM THEY POSSESS THAT THEY ARE KEEPING FROM US. for anyone who wants to find out more about masonry i recommend THE SECRET TEACHINGS OF ALL AGES written by Manly p Hall ( a mason), im reading it right now and i find it so informative as to learning about how older schools of thought blend into masonry.

And to DM32MM , The VC is right my friend, he never equated masonry with the devil, i think you are mistaken him with these religous fanatic posters who use the "devil" as an explanation to everything they believe to be evil, bad, or immoral with their never ending bible quotes from a bible probly written by a mason, oh the irony.

• ~b says:

If you're recommending Manly P. Hall… try finding his, "Lost Keys of Freemasonry", in which you can find this quote which further strengthens my position:

"When The Mason learns that the Key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the Mystery of his Craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands and before he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply this energy."

The point is not that "the big secret of masonry" is their worship of lucifer in the higher grades, which they do… the larger picture is that the secret adherence to all the mystery schools boils down to much of the same philosphy wherein the majority of the population are the disposable profane and the elite and the elect's life's are of the only real value for the guiding of humanity. If you're reading Hall, then read Blavatsky and Alice Bailey as well as Eliphas Levi… they're all in the same boat philosophically. And much of it calls for the elimination of billions of people.

You seem more upset that you don't know secrets… they're available to anyone who seeks but there's always a cost, be warned.

• Truth Seeker says:

Having an open mind i can't say your wrong or disprove your theory, at the highest degrees of masonry they may very well worship lucifer and just for fun lets say this is fact. and Yes im am familliar with all those left hand path authors (funny how masons don't allow women but made an acception for blavatsky) I guess thats where our religous diffrences divide us, you see to me religion is someones belief and opinion. Not to judge but im guessing you are christian, so to you finding out that someone worships lucifer is a complete insult and slap in the face to your beleifs and opinions being that lucifer is the advocate and the enemy to jesus christ. To me, being someone who dosen't conform to any religous institutions or institutional religous beliefs, finding out that high level masons worship lucifer or practice luciferism means nothing because it just another relgion (beleif and opinion) or school of thought to me. Im sure the Masons being the smart men they are can give a reasonable explenation as to why it their belief or opinion that lucifer is god, just like any other religion will give an explenation as to why it is their belief or opinion that there god is the true god. so you see even if its true we learn nothing. and from a christian point of view if its luciferians or devil worshippers that are to blame then why are you guys blaming the masons when there are much bigger and more sinister groups to blame in plain site (check out this group, your toes will curl, http://www.trapezoid.org/, their logo is baphomets head with a 666 around it). im more concerned with finding out the facts that can be proven and improving the world we live in as opposed to worrying about who worships what , and whos going to "heaven and hell". Don't get me wrong, ive always seen some interesting coincedinces between luciferians and masons, i guess i just think the masons have alot more serious and profound information there not telling us about like their influnce in global politics and affairs ( theres a lodge in every country of the world except north korea) , their role in inciting revolutions through out history exc.. i can tell you are a very knowledgable person b and were on the same side my friend, i just think its better to prove masons wrong by showing them the factual history of their faternity rather then telling them their faternity believes in lufcifer because as you know b like pike said "The Blue Degrees are but the outer court or portico of the Temple. Parts of the symbols are displayed there to the Initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them; but it is intended that he shall imagine he understands them. Their true explication is reserved for the Adepts, the Princes of Masonry" its obvious these masons are not the adepts or princes of masonry. anyways have a nice day my freind!

• VC says:

@DM32mm – Thank you for the comments. I've never however associated Freemasonry with "the Devil", I think it is rather unfair of accusing me of such generalizations. I did refer to the Promethean/Luciferian quest for divine knowledge of Mystery schools – but I have never equated this to Devil worship. This website was never about Freemasonry as a fraternal organization but about Masonic SYMBOLISM that is used by the world's highest instances.

I know fully well that regular Freemasons who visit their lodge on a weekly basis are regular people who have nothing to do with world domination. The symbolism found in these lodges is nevertheless extremely ancient and powerful. It is not only used by regular Masons but by all kinds of hidden Orders – including what we call the Illuminati.

I only quote Masonic authors to explain Masonic symbols, but if you believe that the interpretation of symbols found on this site is erroneous, please feel free to enlighten us.

• ilove says:

I'm sorry, your lacking information or spreading disinformation.

Higher ranking Masons contradict everything you just said…

21. Hello :D says:

Agreed. that video needs some looking at.

thanks VC

• Gregory says:

lots of occult symbols in that video occur mentioned by vg in previous articles

womb, baphomet, new world order after earth is destroyed and her and that robot guy are like new adam and eve lol :D

22. belisk says:

Well said Brother!

23. marino says:

why is John the Baptist beheaded?? looks so creepy..

• Me from Colombia says:

He was beheaded by Herodes and his head put in a platter. It's all in the Bible.

24. Sarah Connor says:

The following quotes are all you will ever have to read to finally understand that a few, very old, insanely rich and perversely powerful groups of elite people have been collaborating together to propagate artificial threats in order to unite mankind under a one world government. The Rothschild (Zionist) international bankers, multi-generational anglo-aryan royal (Protestant) families, ancient Sun/Lucifer worshiping Pagan secret societies (Masons, Rosicrucians, Knights Templar, Malta, etc.) and roman Catholics (Vatican, Jesuits, Black Pope and Nobility), collectively called the Illuminati and their Malthusian (pro depopulation) minions of heavily funded, bribed, blackmailed and brainwashed educators, clergy, scientists, military, media and political useful idiots have been intentionally creating and promoting worldwide wars, conflicts, famine, drought, disease, environmental and economic disasters to fool us into thinking human overpopulation (not banker owned poisonous corporations!) are responsible for all of our global problems.

These staged scary events have been blamed on human activity as diversions so the Global Elite can justify destroying the public demand for the irreplaceable, rapidly declining, grossly (40%) overestimated global petroleum deposits by slowly and clandestinely poisoning (fluoridation, mercury amalgams, vaccinations, GMO's, chemtrails, radiation, etc.) the gas guzzling "useless eaters", controlling the remaining world oil economy by bogus carbon emission taxation, passing unconstitutional U.N. land grabbing legislation (Agenda 21) and completing their fascist/socialist/communist totalitarian Utopian dream of a fossil fuel powered, ethnically cleansed, deliberately depopulated, Lucifer worshiping one world government ruled by international bankers and intellectual elite. Otherwise know as the New World Order.

http://nwosurvivalguide.blogspot.com/ – for the quotes and stuff – but DM32MM – You ARE part of the problem whether you realize it or not!

• Sarah Connor says:

Mr. DM32mm:

So I doubt you will be back this way again anytime soon – but dang as usual!!!! I watched a 2.5 hour documentary tonight entitled "The Light Behind Masonry" from someone who was involved for years!!!! Synoposis….

"Bill Schnoebelen exposes the truth behind the secret club known as Freemasonry. A large percentage of Masons are kept in the dark on purpose so the real agenda can be carried out. Bill exposes the intentions behind the images put forth by the Masons and Shriners."
      I hope you find this, and also get the time to watch it!!!!!! According to an awesome friend of mine – Ms Dizilluzioned!!!!

"the world today has passed the "indoctrination" phase and is smack dab in the middle of the "unveiling" phase of this spiritual and physical NWO plan. And by "unveiling" I am talking about the disclosure of all of those things that were done in the dark now coming to light in unprecedented numbers"

Eph 5:11 baby – wake up luv!!!!!!!

25. Yahshua says:

Nice post…Montreal is my hometown….interesting note, across the street from this Temple is the Oldest stone structures in North America…

26. Exiled Soul says:

Hi V, just want to drop a comment to tell you how much people out there appreciate your research. I blog on MySpace and everytime I post your articles there would be so much feedback and reaction towards the material. You got fans out there so please keep it up. Just noting here that I was a veteran illustrator for Hollywood for over ten years. Trust me, I am like you, one who sees the dark and dangerous side of the show biz. I worked on numerous children animated projects that are heavily scripted with occult symbols and embedded with dark and sinister subliminal messages. I worked on Men In Black tv series, and trust me, the producer is a satanist and openly talked about brainwashing little kids (girls especially) while I had a private conversation with him. The last project I worked on was Juno, and that's enough said. 'DIABLO' cody is not a nice woman, she is a witch, if not a female masonic member. the director is a cool guy, but i just knew his dad Reitman has HEAVY ties to the occult order as he directed the Ghostbusters which is filled with babylonian ritual magic and kabbalistic symbols, especially how the beasts were named in the film, based on the Goacia 72 demons in the lower keys of solomon. Anyways, I am not as well versed as you when comes to occult symbolism, but I want you to know, I was one of the few who woke up knowing I was working for the 'man downstairs', and I quit and left the country 5 years ago, knowing the industry has destroyed independent thinking and programmed everyone into 'little monsters'. People NEED to wake up. Mass media is a weapon against our souls. THANK YOU.

27. Sally NZ says:

How John the baptist is their Saint and they dont even believe in Good?! Explain

• Hunkydorey says:

@Sally NZ

You can't become a Free Mason without stating that you have a belief in a "Supreme Being" whatever you may call it. God, etc.

• ~b says:

In many secret societies and satanism there are rituals where a severed head is displayed as a warning to initiates not to disclose what they've learned or seen. Could be a ruse calling him the "patron saint".

I've seen mason's try to justify their organization's historic references to Lucifer as meaning "education."

Ephesians 5:12:

"For the things that are done by them in secret, it is a shame even to speak of."

Luke 8:17:

"For there is not any thing secret that shall not be made manifest, nor hidden, that shall not be known and come abroad."

John 18:20:

"Jesus answered him: I have spoken openly to the world: I have always taught in the synagogue, and in the temple, whither all the Jews resort; and in secret I have spoken nothing."

28. Mimi says:

Not everything is or has to do with the occult. She's representing several forms of life here on Earth. Simple as that. The song is about her husband. How? He's not from the US. She's said this several times over. Goodness… no one can be poetic anymore, and if you're straightforward, you're still working for the Illuminati or something other. Can't be both, 'cause you're seen as vague or made clueless.

Am I unaware of the Powers That Be? Heck, no! But I do keep an open mind and ensure that I don't lean too far to one side as you never know what is being planned.

Also, I've read that these Temples vary in decor, etc. so not all appear this way. o.o I'll try visiting the one in NW, DC.

29. viktoria says:

Well, maybe not all masonic temples look the same, but the one we've been in (in Bath, UK) was exactly like that. With the checkered floor, the chamber of reflection, the tabloids with all the members going back for hundreds of years, etc. We were able to take a few pictures, but only in the main hall and from the outside.

Even on a simple clock on the wall in a meaningless corridor, we can see dozens of masonic symbols: a beehive, square and compass, special hand and foot positions, twin pillars, the obligate checkered floor, sun and moon, skull and bones, a cube, and below the name of the day we see a picture of Mercury, plus Mars for tuesday and Jupiter for thursday.

• ~b says:

Wow, in the first two photos it looks like a depiction of Lucifer on the ceremonial podium.

30. go says:

What's wrong with these pictures? I don't see anything wrong.

@ Sally, Do you have proof the freemasons are bad and evil? I don't either. People make accusations which doesn't necessarily mean it is correct.

31. DM32mm says:

Once again people FEAR what they don't understand /G

• Hunkydorey says:

@DM32mm

First let me say that I am not a Free Mason although I do have a number of friends that are. If you are truly a 32nd degree then I hope that you will be able to enlighten others on this site as to the true nature of the Free Masons and that they are truly a benevolent organization that is not bent on "World Domination". There is much wrong information and a great deal of speculation espoused here. I've found that there are some on this site that really do have an open mind on the subject. Many are misguided, but I hope with your knowledge that you will be able to clarify much of what is erroneously said here. You will probably receive much criticism but don't let that dissuade you from spreading your information. Some people will listen objectively and others won't, but that is just human nature. My best to you.

• ~b says:

But isn't that the whole masonic game? To keep even its members out of the know. If you really are a Sublime Prince of The Royal Secret, surely you are aware that it is Lucifer you seek… maybe you're not as high as you'd like to believe.

• no sense says:

@ b, I'm sorry, but you make no sense at all. The masonic game is to keep its members out of the know? You surely can't be serious. What has freemasons done over the years that make them such evil people? Do you have proof on anything? And by proof, I don't mean hearsay, I mean REAL PROOF. You need to stop looking for information on the internet because all you're gonna get is an opinion from a person's perspective. You need to talk to a Mason and you'll know the truth. As far as I know, religion has caused more deaths than freemasonry.

• ~b says:

"@ b, I’m sorry, but you make no sense at all. The masonic game is to keep its members out of the know? You surely can’t be serious."

Umm… I'm sure you're aware that the whole masonic structure is based on degrees of secret knowledge right? Is a 3rd degree Mason privy to the knowledge of a 32nd or 33rd degree… c'mon. Yes, I'm quite serious.

"What has freemasons done over the years that make them such evil people?"

90% of freemasons are not evil people, they are hard-working, law abiding citizens that for the most part use it as a way to advance in business connections. This is the trick and its always been the trick within all secret societies… that's why there's initiatory stages and that's why an outer layer of unknowing dupes is always needed. But in regards to much of the bloodshed, fraud, corruption on a widescale basis within our country and around the world, many of these rich, mostly white men at the top of the political, military and corporate level are indeed masons.

"Do you have proof on anything? And by proof, I don’t mean hearsay, I mean REAL PROOF."

What do you mean? You want a list of wrongdoing by masons? That would take up a library. Why not refer to the many luciferian quotes by one of your organization's leaders, Albert Pike, which I've already quoted on this page.

"You need to stop looking for information on the internet because all you’re gonna get is an opinion from a person’s perspective. You need to talk to a Mason and you’ll know the truth."

Ha, do you not take blood oaths not to reveal the secrets and the rituals you've been taught? Do you not swear to cover up your fellow mason's wrongdoings? C'mon man… come with something intellectually stronger.

• no sense says:

Intellectually stronger? lol don't try to make it seem as if I'm stupid, because I attend one of the best Universities in North America. Anyway, if the wrong doing of masons would take up a library, why can't you just name ONE of such wrongdoings? with proof, that's all. But you could believe what you want, everyone has their own opinions. Just don't hold your breath on Masons taking over the world though.

• ~b says:

"lol don’t try to make it seem as if I’m stupid, because I attend one of the best Universities in North America."

I don't know what's funnier, you thinking that or you actually saying that.

Good luck with your blood oaths and all that. As I said earlier:

"that’s why there’s initiatory stages and that’s why an outer layer of unknowing dupes is always needed."

• no sense says:

I go to UoT man believe it or not, at the end of the day I know what I'm doing. And I don't what your problem is and why you have all that hate but I'm not gonna insult you like what you do to me.

• ~b says:

My reply was not with hate, just noting that being in a university is not really indicative of anything.

I've done years of research into these things so its a bit offensive for someone just to say, 'ask a mason and you'll know the truth' when the whole structure is based on secrets.

You stated that I make no sense at all and then I answered you point by point… pretty respectful if you ask me.

• no sense says:

Ok fair enough. And as I said, everybody has their own opinion. Mine differs from yours, there's nothing wrong with that. And my bad if you thought that sounded insulting, I didn't mean it in an insulting way. There's just people on the internet who starts saying stuff because they read it off another blog or saw videos on youtube and claim as if they know everything. I'm sure you know there's people like that.

• ~b says:

No offense taken, i can have a contrarian style.

But if we're talking about opinions, its always best to have the most informed opinion that you can.

I have garnered some of my research online, but most from books. I would recommend these to start:

"Proofs of a Conspiracy against all the Religions and Governments of Europe, carried on in the secret meetings of Freemasons, Illuminati and Reading Societies" by John Robison

and can also be found in full online

and

"New World Order: The Ancient Plan of Secret Societies" by William T. Still… one of the most documented books of its kind.

32. sonata says:

This is in response to DM32mm comment:

There probably ARE millions of masons that joined the organization for decent purposes. In all the degrees they've been taught, Masons are just a fraternity of guys that get together and do "club" stuff, and they get really annoyed when people accuse them of doing nefariousness. Especially since some of them actually do try to help their communities.

But for those masons, and everyone else listening, that's all they're being told at that level. There is MORE that what you're being told. You may know about it (in which case, you'd definitely deny it), or you may not, but it's the "OTHER STUFF" everyone gets touchy about.

For example, there are ONLY 32 official degrees of Scottish Rite Masonry (32 being the highest). The unofficial story that is known by few is that there is a 33rd degree, but you only get there if the leaders want you there. If you try and tell a 32 or lower order mason that, chances are they'll call you crazy, and assume you're ignorant (like asking some one to read from the 5th chapter of Hezekiah in the Bible, or asking who was the 68th president of the USA).

Also know that not all people at the highest official degree (32nd Scottish rite, and there are other rites with levels of different degrees) got there by going through ALL the degrees below. I think all initiates (Scottish rite) have to go through the first three, then you can "skip around" if you will depending on the lodge you belong to. So there are a lot things that legitimate Masons may not at all be aware of about the group they belong to. But if you are in that state, you have no business assuming that EVERYONE in your organization is above board; you do not know that. You have the happy masses, then you have the "controllers" that do things only their elite know about.

But that's the other thing; they will NOT tell you EVERYTHING, even if they did know: it's secret. Ok, it's their club, their rules. But the problem comes when those "secrets" end up in getting people killed and abused. That's why so many people castigate the Masons.

I got this information from a series on John Ankerberg's show (titled something to the effect of Are Christianity and Masonry Compatible? You might be able to download it from the website, as it comes up periodically). The guy John interviewed was a 32nd degree mason, and this is what he told John and the audience. He, like DM32mm, was incensed that people were criticizing masonry, and was trying to explain the good the organization did, how many (all in his particular lodge) were Christians who were just part of this humanitarian club, and not part of a "Religion." The guy arguing the other side kept point out Albert Pike's Morals and Dogma, as well as other references. The mason kept responding: "I have never heard that, I don't think that's true," "We don't do that in my lodge, you must be mistaken," "Albert Pike is NOT an authority, at least where I am," and "I can't tell you anything else about that subject, it's a secret, and it SHOULD be. In fact, I'm offended that YOU know it."

• VivaHST says:

I have read many times about the "secret 33rd degree of Masonry. LOL.

First of all, there are only 3 degrees in Masonry but once you are a 3rd degree (master mason) you can join with different Rites. (Scottish, York, Egyptian) These different Rites have a different number of degrees. Scottish has 33, York has less and Egyptian has many more.

Also, the 33rd degree of Scottish Rite is not a secret. I live in Milwaukee. There is a Masonic/Scottish Rite Temple downtown at the intersection of Van Buren Street and Mason Street. (How subtle.) Outside the building, next to the entrance under the purple awning is a plaque dedicating the temple to several 33rd degree Masons. It says 33rd degree right next to each of their names.

Keep digging and sifting. Question everything. We will bring this global kingdom down on the heads of these globalists. Bilderberg, Bohemian Grove, Belizean Grove, CFR, Trilateral Commission, Club of Rome, Jesuits, Knights of Malta, etc. They live in shadow yet call themselves the Illuminated ones. Their sick games are doomed to failure, but if they are not stopped they will take us all down with them. Sunlight is the best weapon to those who spew lies to live.

• sonata says:

Thanks for the info.

I wrote about what I've heard in that broadcast, and other sources; when asked, the masons always claim no knowledge of this "supposed" 33rd degree.

Also I've been noticing a lot of "positive" promotion. Not long after hearing the show the first time, I did a cursory search on line to see "what I could see" about masonry. I went to one of the "official" websites. They had devoted a special section of the site to debunk all the naysayers (I believe this site also claimed there was no 33rd degree for Scottish masonry).

33. Stone says:

The Craftmasons who worked raw stone into sublime structures, who encoded the ancient knowledge of Creation into their designs, and who left to future generations the secrets of evolution in the cathedrals they had built, were ousted from the Lodge. The dilettante, the gentleman, the aristocrat, the parvenu, the thief, the murderer and the idler ejected them. By this grave act, an unbroken line stretching back to the building of the Temple of King Solomon in Jerusalem was broken. The pristine nature and purpose of the original Craft lodges had been perverted by the new regime that had taken control of the Order.

34. Stone says:

The spectacular cathedral building phase of Europe is a phenomenon that contains great mystery, for it is unparalleled in the history of architecture. This fact alone should cause the curious to question its purpose.

35. Bhikkhu says:

A few years ago I went to Buddhist lectures. We had to pass a Masonic templeroom to enter the other small room were the lectures were held. Everytime I walked by and looked for a second in that templeroom I sensed a cold feeling. Like some very wrong spooky things were done there. This is not from a paranoid conspiracyfreak. More a highly sensible intuitive vibrationfeeler.

36. Hunkydorey says:

Hey VC!!!

Why not do some articles on the "Ultimate Secret Society", the "Catholic Church"? Under the Vatican there are hundreds of miles of book shelves that contain thousands if not millions of books, scrolls, and other documents that are only available to a very few select individuals, and they only have access while they are supervised or guarded while they are there. Let's not forget that it is because of the Catholic Church that the Free Masons were forced underground in order to stay alive. While you often refer to the symbolism of the Free Masons please remember that they were the builders, and the designs that they used would not be allowed if they had not been "blessed" by the "Church" that were the overseers of everything. They are the ones that helped the upper echelon of Nazi Germany escape after the end of World War II. Many of the treasures that were looted by the Nazi's ended up in the possession of the "Catholic Church" where they remain to this day. More people have been killed because of religion than anything else in history. Please do some articles on the "Catholic Church". That is where the greatest secrets lie hidden.

• L says:

I don't think you are right, sir.

If the Catholics forced the Freemasons underground, does that make much of a difference? Do you think that if they hadn't been forced underground, that they wouldn't have made secret, diabolical plans?

And, would you let people come into your own library unattended? Especially if you had many enemies and precious relics and books in your library? I doubt it.

The Illuminati and Freemasons want to destroy all organized religion; correct?

And as for the Church getting a bunch of loot from Nazis? I have never heard of that being true.

By the way, more Christians were killed that Jews, you know.

Also, if you can't tell, I'm Catholic, and no one is talking me out of my religion. I hope this doesn't count for the proselytizing for a religion. I just don't take one-sided stuff without defending.

Have a nice day now.

37. david says:

its april 1st check out glen becks shirt for today its got a patch with symbols in it looks masonic to me

38. macabretai says:

ljhfoawe although it's evil and stuff i can't keep myself from wanting to go. it's so beautiful.

39. cunegonde says:

That's what you get for operating in total secrecy people or "profane" as you call us will always speculate, when so many elected politicians are in the organization it's normal to question the real purpose of the "network".

I think the majority of us here understands that regular freemasons ( professors, lawyers, judges, policemen,scientists, doctors, entrepreneurs,etc..) are not into that NWO project and probably feel like they are in a club , here we are talking about illuminati Freemasons (those who are in the know) born into it.

We can compare the freemasonry to the army ranking system, you join the organization to protect your country "noble purposes" of course but at the end of the day only Generals have access to classified informations and are in the need to know the real deal.

You may go the the lodge and participate in various debates about the affairs of the city or join symbolism ateliers but at the end of the day only the highest ranked and the Grand Masters know what's the real deal.

So we can only speculate with informations we got but you don't need to be a genius to see the pattern here, and I'm not talking about symbolism in pop culture, mass medias or architecture which is blatant but big corporations lobbying, controlling and owning countries, backing war campaigns, being a part of human exploitation, lower tax for the richest, budget cuts for the poorest, huge tax rate for the middle-class and inflation is starting to hit us hard. The whole system benefits only a few while the vast majority is slave to that system.

No conspiracy, No conflict of interest.

Ps: Sorry for my limited English.

40. miwa says:

we have a masonic church here and people always say negative shit about it like the members walk in backwards and they have to be in their birthday suits. It is said that if you wanna get rich fast just go there but you will have to sacrifice your most beloved.

41. wondering says:

Correct me if I'm wrong here of how I'm looking at Freemasonry. The lower degree, the more "harmless and do-gooder" it seems to the general public. It's when you start reaching higher and higher degrees the more evil it becomes? Therefore, the general public thinks there is nothing wrong with this organization, they do good things and the people who are involved are your everyday people. They have little clue what goes on at the top of that pyramid.

• sonata says:

I think that may be partly true. Though it may be equally true that you don't know squat (of value) until you reach a particular (33rd?? or equivalent) level.

Various sources have described some of the initiations of the various degrees. In several of them, the initiate asks for "Light" and "More light." That alone is a sign there is probably more going on that just want you'd been told so far. Plus, like cunegonde mentioned, like in the military, higher levels allow higher amounts of knowledge and responsibilities. Most things that have a hierarchy implies that knowledge and/or responsibilities are not shared equally.

42. Metalnoir says:

Has anyone besides me noticed that there is a large space between the 5th and 6th floor? Does this lead anyone to question the possible existence of a secret floor at 5 1/2?

43. luci says:

Right now im wearing a shirt with a skull and two bones, fashion loves these symbols!

44. On the John the Baptist photo…a little while back my hubby and I did some research and found the Knights Templar literally worshiped a disembodied head. If you look up replicas of their swords and symbols, it is there.

CS Lewis wrote a book called "That Hideous Strength". From this article, and our research on the Knights Templar, I believe he used Masonic, Illuminati, and Knights Templar symbols and beliefs in this book (fiction), to show why they are not good.

45. Al says:

Can anyone tell me who are the three guys in the portrait

I already know that the man to the right is William Vanderbilt

But who is the one sitting and the man to the left

And here is a picture of Vanderbilt Compare them

46. Dexer says:

hey! This is in Montreal Canada the first picture, on maisonneuve street d-town right?

47. CDM says:

Very interesting, HUGE mausoleum in south central Pennsylvania…

48. Vix says:

Hey,

I'd like to know about sweden. They say our priminister is a fremason and that it doesn't matter on what party we vote, because they're all the same.. We also have HAARP here, in a town called Kiruna, and our wheather is REALLY weird: snow in may, and then summers of extreme heat that just pops up! Our winters have gone berserk to: from october/november until may, the cold is extreme and not much snow, mostly ice and this cold that goes through your spine. The wheather started going berserk in the nineties, before that we had normal temperatures and normal wheather.

49. Indonesian:) says:

We have a freemason building or a lodge (but not a memorial temple,maybe) here in Indonesia,in Semarang,Central java,the people called it Gedong Setan/Satan's Building.And i just realize that the Rainbow thing is on the Ke$ha's video clip,BLOW,with unicorns too.

50. goltz20707 says:

Just FYI, the depiction of a severed head is NOT that of John the Baptist. The apron shown is one variant of that for the Ninth Degree of the Scottish Rite (Southern Jurisdiction), and depicts the head of one of the three ruffians who assassinated Hiram Abiff. (The Ninth Degree relates the trial and execution of the ruffians, who were pursued and captured in previous degrees.)

John the Baptist and John the Evangelist are the patron saints of Freemasonry, but to my knowledge John the Baptist's severed head is not depicted in Masonry.