In my honest opinion, Dave Chappelle’s latest comedy special The Closer wasn’t that funny. At times, there were glimpses of early Chappelle, the one that was relentlessly hilarious. However, these moments did not last long. Clearly, being funny was not Chappelle’s top priority.
The Closer was about proving a point. And it only took a few days to see this point proven to an absurd degree.
The Closer was about proving that some words cannot be uttered in media – even if they are factually true – under the threat of public persecution and financial ruin. And Chapelle committed the ultimate thoughtcrime: He said that “gender is a fact”.
Like the vast majority of people on Earth, Chappelle believes that men have male reproductive organs and that women have female reproductive organs. That is why the word “gender” and “genitals” share the same root word.
However, this basic fact of life, which was an unquestioned, universally accepted truth only a few years ago has become taboo. Even worse, it is now considered offensive and “transphobic”. Not by regular people, but by a powerful agenda that is looking to completely redefine the meaning of gender and human sexuality in general.
This agenda is backed by unlimited funds and heavy political influence. It forced governments around the world to redefine how they categorize genders. Indeed, gender is now an “identity”, not a fact that relates to genitalia.
This agenda became so aggressive that we’ve seen the word “woman” being replaced by the most absurd and dehumanizing expressions one can think of.
So, Chappelle committed the ultimate blasphemy. Even worse, he defended JK Rowling who was canceled for being a “TERF”. As Chappelle pointed out, they like to create words to win arguments.
TERF stands for “trans-exclusionary radical feminist”. This word was created specifically to insult and attack feminists who state that women have female reproductive organs. This goes against the agenda that claims that anyone who “identifies as a woman” is an actual woman.
So Chappelle said:
“I’m team TERF. I agree. Gender is a fact. (…) Every human being in this room, every human being on Earth had to pass through the legs of a woman to be on Earth. That is a fact.”
Chappelle knew very well that stating these words would prompt calls for his immediate termination. Because, in 2021, using the true, valid, and factual definition of the word woman is now “transphobic”. But Chappelle did it anyway so we can all witness the insanity that would ensue.
And, sure enough, it happened. GLAAD – the “media monitoring organization” whose admitted goal is to “shape the narrative” tweeted the following:
The keyword in this tweet is “platforming”. This is how they “control the narrative”. Those who do not comply with their doctrine are “de-platformed”, meaning that they are banned from mass media and all of its platforms.
In other words, GLAAD outright called for the termination of Chappelle’s career. Nothing less. This is the type of oppression we see in China against “dissenters”.
Shortly after, countless media outlets revealed their true faces. Despite the fact that they’re literally THE PRESS, they’ve sided against free speech and FOR censorship.
To make sure that the controversy doesn’t die out and that free speech doesn’t prevail, the people behind the gender agenda staged a walkout in front of the Netflix headquarters. Many of these people work at Netflix, the same company that produced horrific media such as Cuties – a movie that glamorizes the sexualization of children.
However, the exploitation of children is not a cause they care about. They even promoted the hell out of it. What they really care about is shutting up a black man making jokes.
Here’s a telling video from the protest.
This short video sums up the insanity of this agenda and the people behind it. As you can see, there’s a guy holding a “We like Dave” sign – the least threatening sign in protest history. As soon as he enters the crowd, a protestor immediately destroys the sign. That very same protestor then starts yelling “He’s got a weapon!” while holding up the guy’s hand which is still holding the broken wooden stick. Then, the protestors use the fact that he has a “weapon” to push him out of the crowd and to silence him.
This is exactly how they work in all spheres of society. They force a false label on their opponents. Then, they use that false label to demonize and silence them.
The protest came with a “list of asks” presented to Netflix. It puts on full display the tyrannical tendencies of this agenda.
- Eliminate references/imagery of Chappelle inside of the workplace, including but not limited to murals, posters, room names, swag;
- Acknowledgement that the special causes harm to the trans community and Netflix’s responsibility on it so we keep the conversation around transphobia evolving internally;
- Trans and non-binary content investment
* A new fund to specifically develop trans and non-binary talent
*This fund should support both above-the-line (ATL) and below-the-line (BTL) talent
*This fund should exist in addition to the existing Creative Equality Fund
- Investment in trans or non-binary content on Netflix comparable to our total investment in transphobic content, including comparable investment in the promotion of content
- The comparable class of investments should include but not be limited to works produced by Dave Chappelle (such as the investment in “The Closer” and “Sticks and Stones”), Ricky Gervais’ After Life, etc.
- Investment in multiple trans creators to make both scripted and unscripted programs across genres;
- Revisit internal processes on commissioning and/or releasing potential harmful content, involving numerous and diverse parties that can speak on its harm, including consultation on 3rd party venders;
- Revisit the ERG role in conversations around potential harmful content and develop materials to ensure we have the best in class regional support on complicated diversity issues
- Hire transgender content executives in leading positions and promote and inclusive environment for them;
- Recruit trans people for leadership roles in the company (director, VP, etc) and promote and inclusive environment for them;
- The ability for Trans* employees and allies to be able to remove themselves from company promotional content (e.g. allyship videos, etc.);
- A disclaimer before The Closer specifically saying it contains transphobic language, misogyny, homophobia, and hate speech;
- Boost promotion for Disclosure and other trans-affirming titles in the platform
Netflix is already 100% sold to this agenda. Most of its contents push this agenda to an absurd degree. Chappelle was one of the only artists who had some artistic freedom to stray away from it. But, in this climate of oppression, no exceptions are allowed. All dissenting views must be crushed. Even the CEO of Netflix Ted Sarandos, who originally backed Chappelle’s show, had to backtrack and say that “he screwed up”.
Clearly, Chappelle knew this insane backlash was going to happen. But he did it anyway.
Throughout the years, Chappelles had been dropping hints regarding the elite’s agenda. For instance, in 2006, Chappelle asked Oprah why there was so much pressure for black comedians to wear dresses.
Was The Closer transphobic? No. Chappelle made jokes. That’s his job. He also made jokes about white people, black people, and R Kelly urinating on girls’ faces.
Chappelle even dedicated the last part of his show to Daphne Dorman, a trans comedian he took under his wing. Chappelle also noted that Daphne committed suicide after being viciously bullied by trans activists.
The main point of Chappelle’s show was that labels, definitions, and pronouns do not matter. It is the actual, living, breathing human behind all of this that matters.
Clearly, the agenda-pushers do not care about that message. Because, in fact, this entire scandal has nothing to do with real, actual transgender people. It is all about the gender agenda.
The powers that be are actively trying to destroy the very concept of male and female to replace them with fake, artificial constructs. The trans movement is used as a pawn in this battle to make these concepts offensive, which justifies censorship.
The Closer aimed to prove that one cannot state facts regarding the most basic building blocks of human life without being attacked and demonized. And sadly, it succeeded.
Latest Instagram Posts
Latest From Vigilant Links
- SNL's "World's Most Evil Invention" skit
- Conservative actor arrested by FBI on January 6 charges after Daily Wire movie premiere – LifeSite
- flu shot ingredients
- Isaac Kappy
- Psychopath bets against Israeli stock market 5 days before Hamas attack …
- School hides from parents information that their 11 year old daughter shared bed with biological boy
- Instability around 2024 elections?
Subscribe to the NewsletterGet an e-mail notification as soon as a new article is published on The Vigilant Citizen.
Pics of the Month2 months ago
Symbolic Pics of the Month 09/23
Music Business3 months ago
Doja Cat’s “Demons”: Can We Just Agree That the Music Industry is Outright Demonic?
Pics of the Month1 month ago
Symbolic Pics of the Month 10/23
Latest News4 weeks ago
The Incredibly Eerie Circumstances Surrounding Matthew Perry’s Death
Movies and TV2 months ago
The Absolute Hypocrisy of the Movie “Barbie”
Movies and TV3 months ago
The Conspiracy Theories in “They Cloned Tyrone” and its Link With Jamie Foxx’s Mysterious Hospitalization
VC Videos2 months ago
This is What Human Trafficking Looks Like (VC Video)
Music Business2 months ago
“A Certain Sacrifice”: Madonna’s First Movie That Ends With a Satanic Ritual Sacrifice