Symbolic Pics of the Month (06/12)

In this edition of the Symbolic Pics of the Month: Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Rihanna and a whole lot of fashion world craziness.

Twilight heartthrob Robert Patterson in a Premiere magazine photoshoot that is replete with mind control symbolism. He is here shown as if he just got a lobotomy. An eye is drawn where his brain was “extracted”. Illuminati mind control leaving its mark?

Robert is here walking in dark hallway with a blank stare, a little like a MKed zombie.

Here, Robert has a gaping hole in his stomach, a little like in the movie Videodrome, where videotapes were inserted to “program” the guy.

Two Roberts = Two alter personas. We also see videotapes.

Hiding one eye with one hand and oddly holding a razor with another.

Kristen Stewart in another Twilight star featured in a MK-themed photoshoot this month. This ELLE magazine shoot is all about alter personas – with masculine and feminine attributes. The union of opposites is always an important theme in the occult elite’s symbolism.

Um, right.

Kristen Stewart appears in the new movie “Snow White & the Huntsman. Promotinal material for the movie prominently features the one-eye sign.

Another ad for the movie.

In this pic, Rihanna is walking around with a t-shirt that has the words “Control Minds”. The words are placed in order to form an inverted cross. Looks like she thoroughly adopted the symbolism of her handlers.

Speaking of Ri-Ri,  her  latest video “Where Have You Been” she gives a big shout-out to her Illuminati handlers with the forming a blinking eye with her dancers.

Speaking of the one-eye sign, here’s another way of doing it with Jared Leto in a Terry Richardson photoshoot. Him getting his eye poked out by someone is basically what the Illuminati does to artists.

Nelly Furtado’s video “Big Hoops” features her hiding one eye about a dozen times.

Look its Carrie Underwood! And she’s hiding one eye! How original!

Cheryl Cole showing who’s the boss of her  on the cover of her latest album.

Ambush is yet another clothing brand replete with Illuminati symbolism.

Urban Outfitters is also making sure that young people walk around wearing symbols of the occult elite.

The symbols also appear on random stuff like skateboards. Here we see the All-Seeing Eye and the Masonic compass and square.

Lovin’ it!

338 Comments on "Symbolic Pics of the Month (06/12)"

Isabella

robert pattinson and kristen stewart ? why … I didn't expect that. =(

Kahoneez
they will always control main stream media ..but they know Alternative media is exposing their perverted AGENDA and there will be a tipping point , so that have to Escalate their propaganda dramatically . Beleive it , they are experts at propaganda and do their homework on trends , what people know , what they think , etc etc. The only True way to break this cabal wide open is to force this issue into Main Stream Media , so that grandmas in Iowa know this info or welder in Seattle , etc etc . I'd say only bout 10… Read more »
Christi

maybe you should stop hating on all the celebrity's and get on with your lives.

Z

and that's my pessimistic view — optimism is to deny the obvious

wisdom
10 months 16 days ago

I have just recently learned about all of this perversity … beyond the wildest imagination! My friend pointed it out ,and I at first did not believe such horrors could possibly be true .

The bible speaks of all of these times we are in now .

I praiseThe Most High …for a new chance ,,all this craziness will be washed away.

Shalom to all the youth that find this site .

J13

What i find interesting about k. stew. is that she was rich before fame. (elite) When she was a child she had a house replicated after Alice in Wonderland.

Au_Hassan Al_Hashimi

Dear friend
All these symbols are manifestation of the universal atomic reaction inside every one of us
some are illustrated by our knowledge (some of us((the people who Know the secret))) and many is being manifested without it
Anyhow don't be cynical
We are all just characters in a very deep and artful novel
So we all are just concentrations of the AUTHOR's conscious

therealdeal
they? communicate in a secret language(SYMBOLS),that most dismiss(most will call you nuts)its becoming more in your face . OBFUSCATION?some of these STARS know and some do not. MONARCH AND MK-ULTRA PROGRAMING? does it work? is there a hidden agenda? is there really a powerful elite BLOODLINE that rules the world?backing both sides of war?dictateing to the corporations?speaking to each other thru symbols?THEY DIDNT CALL IT PROGRAMING FOR NOTHING! DO THE RESEARCH! YOU SEE IT IS LIKE X-FILES(REMEMBER THAT ONE?) REPEAT-REPEAT -REPEAT-THATS ALL THEY CAN DO- IN MY HUMBLE OPINION-IN THE END THEY LOSE! WAKE UP PEOPLE–THEY ARE AFTER THE CHILDREN!… Read more »
angela

it's good to light people but you see they are so smart . maybe they want some people to uncover them. maybe it's different programing, too!

artenergic

@cassandra maybe they're not illuminati, but they're the slaves. Just like Marilyn Monroe, i think..

ULtNF

BUT has anyone even been paying attention to DADDY YANKEE?! PYRAMIDS and TRIANGLES EVERYWHERE. It's OBVIOUS

Bleh

well carrie underwood sings alot of songs about God and how she loves him but I guess lately she hasn't. Maybe they just pose as there told, not all of them are on the same boat. I believe it has to do with the ppl running hollywood.

Malvado

The Ambush shoot was based on The Holy Mountain, not the Illuminati. Of course, very little research would prove such if anyone commenting here was interested in such effort.

Henry Townsmyth
it hurts to see that your favorite celebrities are actually not how you had imagined them all along. it hurts because people who love this world needs worldly idols to love and attribute their praise to. This gives them Temporary satisfaction. But you will see that since it is temporary, those idols either fade away or turn out to be fake, just as well as the truth of this short life becomes evident when the death befalls. Thats why Islam tell us that tie your love to God alone. And no one is more respected but the one who is… Read more »
Truthrealm

Truthrealm

Twlight was created for those who don't already embrace darkness they watered down a already known monster,listen to some of saying" they are not evil vampires" they are vampires just watered down for your embracement. The people I used to sell twilight most of them would say " I normally never read but these books are good" those books were trash completely unengaging , written for morons and the love lorn. She tried to write other books but failed even worse throw them away!!!!

Pmagic0

Did anyone notice in the "two roberts" photo that the girl is pregnant!?!?

Laur
(i'm sorry if my English is bad) I saw on a cover of a magazine (i don't remember the name) that "It's Baby Time" for Rob & Kristin. Maybe that's why that women in the picture is pregnant. I'm so curious and mortified when I think of the baby's future. Usually, children born in the industry, are used by the industry 100%-ex:MJ-. I wonder if Rob.P. chose this life or it was forced into it? I would rather think of him as a victim than as a willing follower. I know his parents made him model when he was young..who… Read more »
Stara
I believe in this stuff but it seems a lot of people who do believe this stuff are very religious and into it… Im not religious at all but i still believe whats happening and im "vigilant" about it. Nothing against religious people of course, its awesome that someone can take the time to do it. None of it makes sense to me, science stuff makes more sense. I know some people who still believe the world is still only '2012' years old… there are fossils that they tested for age that are like millions of years old lol. But… Read more »
Osiris

Some of my former friends and relatives have been wearing shirts with the all seeing eye on them. Also hi everyone, back from a month long trip through the mental health system after running away, computer lagging as I type this as usual. Gonna see some fireworks tonight and cry for the America I thought I used to know. I think my mind is going to where these celebrities' minds are. Hopefully the bible will hold it off for a little while.

b.

i knew a guy who would always squint like pop-eye when he talked and joked it was really creepy, that one-eyed thing…. what is the meaning of those Ambush bear-claw fingernails…. I had a really weird dream about bulls dressed up in costumes w/horns which turned into a costumed bear with long claws… I don't usually dream that kind of thing… dream dic says beware of enemies, ie bears and bulls, but nothing about horns and claws……

Issela Santina

Has anybody seen the new Breaking Dawn Part II posters? [talking about the three that had to be solved with a matching game] I think it's not just RobSten. Even Taylor L [yeah, because I already knew of Taylor Swift, Rihanna, Beyonce, Lady Gaga, and everybody else in the controversy] had half his face in one! =(

Bumble

No coincidence Rob Pattinson is a blood ancestor of Vlad the Impaler-the original "Dracula" written about in books. Blood lineage MK anyone?

He is supposedly also related to a president.

Deadgirl
The new Rihanna video is mentioned here, and I've also noticed that in the same video, as well as the new Coldplay video in which Rihanna is featured, she's is depicted as having multiple arms. Indian Gods are often multi-armed creatures, which symbolize many things-death, love, power, change, depending on which "God" is in question. For instance, the Goddess Kali is known to represent death & change. "The name Kali comes from kāla, which means black, time, death, lord of death, Shiva. Kali means "the black one". Since Shiva is called Kāla—the eternal time—Kālī, his consort, also means "Time" or… Read more »
Daneen

Hear today on the radio that Rhianna is partying hard and her friends (i.e., Jay-Z) are encouraging her to go to rehab. Take from that what you will…