Symbolic Pics of the Month 03/14

In this edition of SPOTM: Taylor Momsen, Ashton Kutcher, Kevin Spacey, Miley Cyrus and a bunch of sarcastic remarks from yours truly.

One of Lady Gaga's favorite fashion designers, Iris van Herpen, launched her Fall 2014 fashion show in Paris. Called "Biopiracy", the show featured vacuumed packed models hanging next to the runway. While this display is said to "raise questions" about the patenting of genetics, what it mostly accomplishes is dehumanizing the models and comparing them to pieces of meat.

One of Lady Gaga’s favorite fashion designers, Iris van Herpen, launched her Fall 2014 fashion show in Paris. Called “Biopiracy”, the show featured vacuumed packed models hanging next to the runway. While this display is said to “raise questions” about the patenting of genetics, what it mostly accomplishes is dehumanizing the models and comparing them to pieces of meat.

A model walks by as air is slowly being sucked out of the bag next to her. Just another way of adding a disturbing, dehumanizing touch to the fashion world.

The fashion world is also all about secret societies. He's a design by Mary Katratntzou featuring unmistakeably Masonic imagery.

The fashion world is also all about secret societies. Here’s a design by Mary Katratntzou featuring unmistakeably Masonic imagery.

Here's Taylor Momsen sucking on Baphomet's horn. Yup. That's basically what you need to do to get media from the music industry.

Here’s Taylor Momsen (formally from the show Gossip Girl) sucking on Baphomet’s horn. Yup. That’s basically what you need to do to get media attention from the music industry.

Here she is laying inside a "magic circle" dressed in white as if about to be offered in sacrifice or something. Yup. That's basically what you need to do to be in the music business.

Here she is lying inside a “magic circle”, dressed in white as if about to be offered in sacrifice or something. Yup. That’s basically what you need to do to be in the music business.

Her album cover features a cross pointing towards her buttocks, going along with the anti-religion agenda in mass media. Yup. That's what you need to do to be an Illuminati puppet.

Her album cover features a cross pointing towards her buttocks, going along with the anti-religion agenda in mass media. Yup. That’s what you need to do to be an Illuminati puppet.

Speaking of Illuminati puppets, here's Miley Cyrus posing for Vogue Germany. As stated in previous articles, ALL industry sex kittens must pose as Marilyn Monroe at one point or another of their career. It was apparently Miley's turn.

Speaking of Illuminati puppets, here’s Miley Cyrus posing for Vogue Germany. As stated in previous articles, ALL industry Beta kittens must pose as Marilyn Monroe at one point or another of their career. It was apparently Miley’s turn.

Posing as Marilyn is not "fun" or "original" anymore (ALL industry kitten did it). It is an obligatory rite in the MK industry's sick obsessions (for more info read the article The Hidden Life of Marilyn Monroe, the Original Hollywood Mind Control Slave).

Posing as Marilyn is not “fun” or “original” anymore. It is an obligatory rite of passage in the MK industry’s weird world (for more info read the article The Hidden Life of Marilyn Monroe, the Original Hollywood Mind Control Slave).

Posing as Marilyn with one eye hidden? That's 100% Beta Kitten stuff.

Posing as Marilyn with one eye hidden? That’s 100% Beta Kitten stuff.

Miley posted on Instagram her new tattoo: A crying kitty inside her lip. How fitting.

Here's Kevin Spacey promoting the second season of House of Cards. Yes, he is hiding on eye. Well, maybe its just a coincidence. He's just indicating the number two with his fingers and one of them accidentally hid his eye. And then the photographers chose that pic to be displayed everywhere. Its just a coincidence.

Here’s Kevin Spacey promoting the second season of House of Cards. Yes, he is hiding on eye. Well, maybe its just a coincidence. He’s just indicating the number two with his fingers and one of them accidentally hid his eye. And then the photographers chose that pic to be displayed everywhere. It is just a coincidence.

Not a coincidence.

Not a coincidence.

Here's Glee's Alex Newell on the cover of Xex mag doing an One-Eye thing. Well, maybe it's coincidence.

Here’s Glee’s Alex Newell on the cover of Xex mag doing an One-Eye thing. Well, maybe it’s coincidence.

Not a coincidence. You've got the a clear one-eye sign + fake lips indicating that the industry has him silenced.

Not a coincidence. I mean, you’ve got the a clear one-eye sign + fake lips indicating that he is controlled by the industry.

Here's Ashton Kutcher wearing a Masonic hat. That is all.

Here’s Ashton Kutcher wearing a Masonic hat. That is all.

Despite the numerous harassment allegations against Terry Richardson, model Charlotte Free defended him stating: "There’s plenty of other girls waiting in line, so he’s not forcing you to do sh*t. When you make a choice you have to live with it — unless someone got you f*cked up against your will." She then stated: "I don’t even believe the accusations against terry…. And if they are true, I still stand by what I said." Even if the allegations are true? Huh?

Despite the numerous harassment allegations against Terry Richardson, model Charlotte Free defended him stating: “There’s plenty of other girls waiting in line, so he’s not forcing you to do sh*t. When you make a choice you have to live with it — unless someone got you f*cked up against your will.” She then stated: “I don’t even believe the accusations against terry…. And if they are true, I still stand by what I said.” Even if the allegations are true? Huh?

What she's saying is probably not surprinsing since she's all about the occult elite's symbolism. Here she is doing the One-Eye sign in Flare magazine.

What she’s saying is probably not surprising since she’s all about the occult elite’s symbolism. Here she is doing the One-Eye sign in Flare magazine.

One-Eye again.

One-Eye again.

Monarch programming extravaganza.

Monarch programming extravaganza.

Veronica Mars is a popular TV series (and now a movie) about a teenage private investigator. Her logo is a symbol you'll probably recognize. You can also get this awesomeness on a coffee mug!

Veronica Mars is a popular TV series (and now a movie) about a young female private investigator. Her logo is a symbol you’ll probably recognize. You can also get this awesomeness on a coffee mug!

This poster promoting the British Academy Film Awards is quite symbolic. The light comes from "above" (which can represent the elite), goes through one eye (representing the industry) and ends up on a tiny little person. Who does the tiny little person represent? You.

This poster promoting the British Academy Film Awards is quite symbolic. The light comes from “above” (which can represent the elite), goes through one eye (representing the industry) and ends up on a tiny little person. Who is this tiny person? You. Completely in awe towards this light…Unless you’re a vigilant citizen.

311 Comments on "Symbolic Pics of the Month 03/14"

Madi
1 year 10 months ago

Being a VC is not an easy job. And seriously….that one eye thing is really getting old. Really.
Find something new and original and NOT covering the eye and stop! Oh wait…you can't.

BOTHeyesopen

Anyone else notice the "one eye" symbol tattoed on Miley's finger on her left hand, in the Marilyn Monroe photo?

Aqualife
1 year 5 months ago

The good news is that all this satanic messaging is easily making me turn off the TV for good. Yeah, no more cable bill! Thank you VC.

BerMac
1 year 8 months ago

In fairness House of Cards is about the ruling elite so it is apt that Kevin Spacey use the illuminati one eyed thing. I doubt he would say it was an accident.

Kupocygirl
Ugh I have a friend that likes the pretty reckless of course I didnt know who it was until we went to her concert; to make things worse it was my first concert ever and it had to be this bitch's face I had to see. I told her I didnt like Taylor for shit but I would go to it with her; so she wont be alone. Of course I knew that bitch was bad news(I even told my friend but she didnt seem to care) I remember her dancing like she was in a stripper joint not thruout… Read more »
BluBoy
Adam, If you said there was no checkered floor, I would've said ok, positive maybe but because you said there was I don't think it is. The higher degree masons keep secrets from the lower degree masons/ blue masons and that is why you will probably think it is positive. Expect a lot of after hour activities, most likely carried out on the checkered floor. You should read books written by 33rd degree masons (Albert pike, Manly Palmer Hall etc) or just read some of the excerpts written by them and when you connect the dots, you will realise yourself.… Read more »
Adam
I hope I can get a reply on this. What is the point of putting the symbolism out in public? The ones doing the controlling of course will stay behind the scenes, is it so they can get the credit they deserve while maintaining anonymity? Of course it all goes unnoticed for the most part by the general public, and it doesn't really serve much purpose for consumers of the entertainment, is it just for their own egos? To show who is running the show? And I'm confused on the Free Masons, good or bad? I've been inside their local… Read more »
BluBoy

Adam, did you see a checkered floor?

Adam

Yes. And the stairs. But I just kind of peeked in, I didn't go inside that room. But I thought anyone who is genuinely interested could become a Mason, also, I'm not certain, but I think they give tours. I'm not trying to discredit anything said here on this site, because I clearly don't know what I'm talking about, but it seems to me that the Masons is a positive thing, and the illuminati similarities is a perversion of it.

bean head

Everyone should sing the petition against Terry Richardson!!! Look it up on Change.org It's simple quick and easy (one push button) to sign a petition or Start one of your own. Love you VC you guys keep me from being tricked by the enemy! Love SPOTM 🙂

nyc

Kevin spacey made me think of robin Williams. He has a new show that he promoted with a lightbulb over his head like being illuminated. Even at this age they have to keep going with it..

AnonymousMusician

Turn it around for a minute and maybe just maybe some of the people that are blatantly doing the symbols are doing so to raise awareness. I'm sorry I can't help but play devil's advocate.

ChainlinkFence

Can I just ask when are the Illuminati going to reveal themselves? If they have been getting us ready for the past few decades then is it going to be some time soon? I'm just really worried that it is going to happen soon and their depopulation plan is going to be put in place.

Alex Jones

They will show themselves by the end of this year. By then we shall be on out knees with satanic bombardment. This has been prophosised by VC and will happen. Mark my words.

Nancy636

Do these people ever think that if this evil that they sign on for exists then God must. I know some thing Lucifer is a misunderstood entity but, some day, anyday, they have to pay the devil? That must be why they are so messed up, I would be if I was so stupid to sell my soul for fame l alot of star struck people that idolizes them are wierdos. Oh to be loved by the wierd sick public. That was interesting, but it doesn't get through to so many when these stars do this symbolism.

Nancy666

terri

Just wanted to say Disney is going to have a line of Maleficent clothing with the devil horns and everything.

Anon

Isn't it a grave sin for Christians to learn "occult knowledge" or "deep secrets of satan?"

Gsk

But they don't learn any deep secrets. Only superficial bits and pieces regarding the occult that are widespread.

Citizen Kane

Kevin Spacey remains me of L.A.Confidential. Read the book folks. It's about Walt Disney (it's the Dieterling character) and his pervert interests in children. This aspect was totally overseen in the movie. At the end the of the book commits suicide together with a deranged rape victim character and an industrialists friend of him.

Jqwon Akibola

There is no evidence that Walt Disney had any perverted interest in children. In fact, there is plenty to the contrary.

KJO

People – yes, the tattoo on the inside of Miley's lip is ridiculous, but I am pretty sure it's a BEAR. You know, like those ridiculous gigantic stuffed animal bears in her performances….idk but that's what it looks like to me.

Evie Rose
NO LIE. . .I would rock the hell out of that masonic imagery gown! But being a model myself, I draw the line at vacuum packed models on a runway. I'm sure those models were paid a ton of money to subject themselves to such abuse. However, I would have a panic attack and maybe some ptsd if someone strung me up like that in front of all the industry fashion vultures.. And as far as Taylor Momsen goes. . . I think her hardcore satanic image is just an act. . She's what, 19 years old? She probably still… Read more »
fight4rights
There's a big difference between being normal teenage rebellious and being completely immersed into satanic imagery. Taylor Momsen knows exactly what she's doing. No normal teenager would get that deep into the dark side. Normal teen rebellion is drinking, experimenting w/ drugs or hardcore partying, NOT getting involved w/ an occult/satanic lifestyle. I'm sure she was influenced by Hollywood insiders in a big way, but everyone has a choice. You can choose to go towards light or darkness. There are no excuses for choosing that lifestyle. Even at 19 I knew what I was doing, and even young people know… Read more »
udontknowjacques

Yeah because we can see what her life is really like by looking at what shows she acts in…The sad truth is that none of us really know who any of these people are when the camera's are off and they're in the privacy of their own homes…

apsara

“Why do models always smile during lightening storms?” Answer: “They think they’re getting their picture taken!” Idle people freaking out over cool, busy people, right? .. when will it end Evie Rose?

kingtut

When "cool, busy" people stop telling the rest us how to live our lives and what we should value. That's when.

The Grey Man

Erm..ah…uhh…

Hunh.

Y'know, I'm usually a devil's advocate when it comes to conspiracy theories (or truths), laughing at "Truth-seekers" who chase at tires without thinking through what will happen once they catch and stop the Illuminati car, but man, the Hollywood elite is really not trying to hide it anymore, are they?

Oops

I wish I had never heard of the pretty reckless. I listened to one of their songs and I ended up liking it. I downloaded it on my phone
I think I may have a problem. The song is so catchy yet so scary. I was hooked the first 15 seconds.

fight4rights

The best thing to do is shut this music off completely. You know what that music represents so its better to stop yourself from listening to it. You are exposing yourself to darkness which will affect your spirit. I will pray for you that you have the strength to not be enticed by this music.

glow-worm

bi·o·pi·ra·cy (bī′ō-pī′rə-sē)
n.
The commercial development of naturally occurring biological materials, such as plant substances or genetic cell lines, by a technologically advanced country or organization without fair compensation to the peoples or nations in whose territory the materials were originally discovered.

——————————————————————————–

JamesDavid

These pics just keep getting sicker and sicker every month… Thanks so much for the effort VC! They make me wanna puke but it's good to know that at least a few people are not so ignorant when it comes to these things.

Awake

I have never seen her mentioned on this site but does anyone know if the singer Gabrielle is Illuminati? She wears an eye patch so we only ever see one eye and she is in the music industry? She sang a song called dreams too which is a bit suspicious. Does anyone know?

apsara

She is actually blind in one eye, apparently. Her music does contain esoteric elements for sure. It is a difficult one. I read an interview in which she claims she let her star fall as a means of preserving her artistic integrity which is why she never became a superstar despite her obvious talent though one could counter-argue that she was never had their 'whole required package' in any case. Perhaps they could only take her so far or perhaps it is true that she never quite sold out?

Laurens

I don't know if anyone noticed, but the picture with the woman in the magic circle has an image of an alien on top of her. Her bra makes the eyes and the necklace forms the nose. That's interesting an alien is coming out the circle as we know aliens are really demons

DarkStarAz

Coincidence!
Not a coincidence! LOL!

Like the new pink hair fad so at least the Illuminati is good for something.

EyesWideOpen

Miley Cyrus has an eye inked on her finger in the 1st Marilyn Monroe shot.