Why is Queen Elizabeth’s Nurse Wearing a Masonic Belt?

Every time a story involves the British Royal family, mass media are quick to document every single detail of it. When Queen Elizabeth left King Edward VII Hospital on March 3rd, news sources covered the event extensively, even describing her outfit, her pearl necklace and her brooch.

There is however one significant detail mass media completely ignored. Check out the nurse’s belt buckle.

The Queen's nurse is wearing a belt buckle bearing Masonic symbols.

The Queen’s nurse is wearing a belt buckle bearing Masonic symbols.

This massive buckle features the Masonic compass and square and a pentagram - another important Masonic symbol used in ceremonial magick.

This massive belt buckle features the Masonic square and compass alongside a pentagram – another important Masonic symbol that is used in ritual magick.

According to the Library and Museum of Freemasonry, this belt buckle was given to nurses who trained at the Royal Masonic Hospital, a private hospital for Freemasons and other fee-paying patients. The Royal Masonic Hospital stopped existing in 1992 but its belt buckles are apparently still worn by “elite” nurses such as the one who treated the queen.

It is interesting to see how symbols of power appear in places of power.

Handshake with the Queen. A privilege not allowed to commoners.

Handshake with the Queen

Remember that King Edward VII Hospital is where Kate got hospitalized due to a pregnancy-related illness, which led to the suicide of one of the nurses.

disappointed

The thing that I have found the most shocking about this whole article is how rude, patronizing, and nasty some people can be to others, simply because their opinion differs to their own.

Are we not supposed to be encouraging open minds qnd hearts?

William LaCroix

I planed to be a Mason for life. They are a group of men that will help each other in time need.
We believe God and our fellow man. We do have some secret about our organization.
The secrets will not hurt anyone. We are not like the old mason in the pass that some people read about.

wendy1

What Americas real deal is – http://www.in5d.com/40-outrageous-facts-most-peop

Light & Truth

This is eye opening….btw after working 10 yrs in the USA I knew it is slavery…i called it modern day slavery or slavery with pittance……sad sad world…the most evil vile sinister people are from Europe. God needs to intervene quickly. Am absolutely tire of this world!

curious

What are people's opinions on Kate Middleton then?

Light & Truth

She probably knows or doesnt know as yet what she's getting into like Princess Di

curious

But William seems so protective of her, perhaps partly because of what happened to Diana. Surely he would know what was going on being in line to the throne?

Light & Truth

I doubt Williams know his mom was killed….am sure they have em under mind control or protects them from outside news etc…who knows…time surely tells

Chilling

What did they say she was treated for again? Gastroenteritis indeed. A new lease of life has occurred in that hospital for her. Next, she will be up and about on a foreign trip like a spring chicken. Similar to Prince Philip, he seems stronger now.

Good spot about the handshake. She mostly shakes with her gloves on.

I remember I read that the Nurse who died was a contract staff. It's obvious she was not one of them and they got rid. Ignore all the stories the Media spun.

ohdear

I'm getting myself pretty confused from all these replies. What exactly are people saying that the Pentagram on the Nurses belt means…? That the Queen is Illuminati?

Gina

WITCH OF FIRST DEGREE

Lightyourlamp

Anyone that is even "mildly" awake can see that there is something here that is more than coincidence. Red and Blue symbology, the handshake, the date, the hidden in plain sight, the belt buckle, the brooch. There is a reason why this blatant show of symbology is out on the main stream media. They NEVER do this unless it is for a reason. They always leave it for us to figure out.

wendy1

figuring it out requires an output of energy, which they happily collect. maybe its not the best idea to continue to fret about it over and over again.

Michelle

Nurses, they cannot wear crosses, the necklace with a cross has been banned, but they can wear lots of freemasonic symbols and satanist's symbols. And this in a country when the Church of England is the official Religion. Great.

Gina

Of course they don't like thm to wear crosses. It might be an archaic symbol however if you are a believer wearing a cross protects you from evil. I do belive in the power of the cross. Symbols are not symbols for nothing ie. the pyramid etc.

jess

Off the topic but I hope VC reviews the new Oz movie.

kcabc
I'm a big fan of VC and really believe that we should all open our mind and think for ourselves. But I think this article – and certainly a lot if it's replies – have gone too far. You can find a story in anything if you try enough, but the point is we're meant to be opening our mind, not finding things to fit!! Even if the belt is Masonic, the wearer is probably not aware of the symbolism and is just wearing a belt as many other nurses do. And the hospital itself is not a private facility… Read more »
Shem
There have been shocking responses in the media about people touching the queen. Prime ministers were scolded, michelle obama got accused of a faux-pas, by putting a hand on her back. I have been to an official event with the queen of the netherlands (E2 's sort of half-sister). you don't get near them. These people use laws in which they are considered divine. ruling as appointed by god. it is not possible this is just some nurse, allowed to touch the queen, even ignoring the whole symbolism part. And you do not get to wear belts like that if… Read more »
kcabc
What I mean by going too far, is the fact that in this particular article there seems to be very little evidence and a lot of assumptions being made. I agree that the nurse is wearing a belt containing Masonic symbolism, but what else do we actually KNOW? I also feel that posts suggesting ideas such as the Uniform being blue are symbolic are far fetched considering that most senior nurses in the country wear blue. Yes it is unusual for the Queen to shake hands with somebody, but is it not possible that it is a way of offering… Read more »
north germany

the wearer probably not aware? you probably wrong.. jimmy saville abuse children in government hospital, they have some room for evil ritual, tavistock is another. Who in the right mind would love all that sickness, but it happens obviously, the different is the believer is opening the mind, you don't sounds very open, big fan of VC, really?

kcabc
The difference between me and yourself is that I am more than happy to admit that I could be wrong. I do not pretend to know for sure what is happening in the minds of the people in these pictures. Before I started reading VC – and yes, I am a big fan, and have learnt a lot from this site – I would never have known what Masonic symbols are. I was totally ignorant, as are a lot of people – as is frequently pointed out on this site. So is it not perfectly possible that this nurse is… Read more »
north germany
you said about she probably not aware, then i said to you that you probably also wrong, so which one in this context that i was pointing out my self? i was not even talk about my self or my opinion, here we are reading this great article such an eye opener in my opinion which i find really useful because, if you really learn about all of this symbols and royal bloodline, you would agree with VC, why are u defending royal or nurse, if they wanna make it so secret then they should stop splashing around the symbol… Read more »
kcabc

In that specific sentence you have not passed an opinion… But your overall posts suggest that you have made up your mind and are not willing to consider that you could be wrong.

Yes the nurse is wearing a Masonic belt, but what does that really PROVE? I am not defending anybody, and maybe there is something too it… All I am saying is that from an objective viewpoint I feel that on this occasion too many big leaps are being made

north germany

btw i'm not pretending, i'm here to gain and sharing my concern, you probably the one who pretending by saying you are a fan of VC, yet you don't know how important a symbol were… like seriously, she's not a nurse from out of nowhere village somewhere she's she queen's nurse, one of them died related whatever the media said, its fishy

kcabc
I never said you were pretending, I said that I am not pretending to know what is going on. As in, I am not trying to tell you something, I am simply offering you my opinion. I am a genuine VC fan and know the significance of Masonic symbols. What I am saying is that how can you know FOR SURE that the Nurse wearing it does? That is what I mean by we need to consider the options to be truly open minded. There was a time when I wouldn't have known what Masonic symbols were, so why is… Read more »
north germany
you mean she just probably wear anything that gave it to her in that hospital where she trained and handshake the queen with barehands yup, its all just coincidence, you said probably ( sounds you pretty sure )… OR MAYBE is better words, oops nope, you are trying to state that i should not see the symbol, hide in plain sight… well i really carefully taken your words like taking the symbols seriously, there is no such thing as pretending to know, there's only assumption like what ever who have a brains to think whatever conclusion is… you use pretending,… Read more »
kcabc
Seriously!? I am quite clearly not trying to tell you not to see the symbol, because as you say it is there in plain sight, and I have admitted that I recognize it to be Masonic. I am asking people to consider that whatever the imagery itself may mean, we cannot be certain of the reason why it is on display on this particular occasion. Or of who is involved in the intention to display the imagery, if indeed there is an intention. I have also simply expressed my concern that making leaps into ideas such as that the blue… Read more »
north germany

whocares about you, infact none of your words affect me. i don't even read the whole paragraph of yours, i don't listen or believing on your meh comment, i ONLY believe in VC, so suck your words back, its scheiß!

kcabc
At no point have I been personally offensive to you, and have merely tried to have an open, intellectual debate. But as you said yourself, you are not willing to listen to the opinion of others. You only believe in VC? You should be careful about following anybody blindly. I am proud to be thinking for myself. You claim to be open minded, but you are simply believing in ideas that are not mainstream. As soon as anybody challenges the ideology that you believe in, you shut down and refuse to listen as quickly as the masses who refuse to… Read more »
Tim Ramich

Even if the belt is masonic? What? It's openly masonic, and masons run hospitals. The person wearing it is aware of the symbolism if they are trusted to take care of that queen.

kcabc

Sorry, my sentence wasn't well worded. I agree that the belt contains Masonic images, I meant that although it is Masonic it does not absolutely mean that the Nurse knows what that symbolism means. Nobody other than the Nurse herself knows whether she does or not. I'm just trying to be open minded and look at all angles.

Tim Ramich

They wouldn't let just anyone tend to the old bag. Nurses also don't typically wear belt buckles, much less massive ones with masonic symbols.

kcabc
They wouldn't let just "anyone" I agree she obviously is a very highly trained and trusted nurse, and it may have something to do with where she trained etc that she is in this role. I'm not denying that the hospital she trained at or the belt she was wearing is Masonic. And on that basis, the more I think about it the Nurse may well have known the origins of the symbolism. I'm not sure though what that would actually mean for this situation? Are people suggesting that it was worn and publicised deliberately to suggest that the Queen… Read more »
Carolyn
Yeah I agree with you Tim, nobody would be running about wearing masonic symbolism and not have any clue about wearing it and come on a masonic hospital lol masonic nurses ffs!? Yeah am sure thats all just a coincidence ffs "hidden in plain sight" Just cause its out there for all to see doesnt mean that its as it appears to be!! Also as far as I am aware there are more secret aspects to masonry than it appears to "outsiders!" with regards to the secrecy within secrecy! I thought we all already knew that!? DIfferent levels of the… Read more »
Tim Ramich
I believe there could be secrecy within the secrecy of freemasonry. They seem to only attempt to illumine the people who aren't followers of Christ and those who seek power. This is why so many good people will swear up and down that freemasonry is just a lodge to discuss finances for the hospitals, even ones who were at the top. They are telling the truth because it's the truth in their reality. I still don't understand the need to secrecy for just drinking beer and funding hospitals, but then again I find frats deplorable and any kind of male-only… Read more »
Fleurdamour

Interesting how everyone defending Masonry in these comments has taken a patronizing tone.

GoAskAlice

They don't have any evidence to counter the facts, so their philosophy is the same as racists and other irrationally prejudiced people – i.e. 'those who aren't exactly like us must be stupid/crazy etc'. It's not so dangerous online, but this mere attitude is also why they label higher profile individuals as schizos and get them institutionalised and tortured if they speak out.

Jess Scarlett

It's bizarre that it symbolises the Wiccan star. Which was the earth, fire, water and air then the circle being spirit. It was a Wiccan star and most women ruled the lands when this star reigned… But the Catholics killed 100,000 women and changed all the goddess symbolism to fit the Catholics. Eostre was the spring goddess now we know at as an egg and birth of Christianity

Fleurdamour

Eostre is the European survival of the Ishtar cult from the Ancient Near East. I am a woman and feminist and I think there is a very positive tradition of goddess worship that needs to be acknowledged, but there is also a dark occultic tradition. Ishtar is Babylon, the goddess supposedly at the heart of the Illuminati practice, the underworld, dark, devouring mother archetype, to whom child sacrifices were made.

Gina

Why are a feminist? They support lesbians and abortions. I don't want to have anything with them and their doctrines. Rockfellers weren't the ones who financed the feminist movement? Aaron Russo spilled all the beans about them before he passed away.

Gina

Why are *you a feminist?

fleurdamour

Because I am a woman and we have rights.

Flava

All gods/goddesses are demons except the One True God. Don't be fooled by the deceptive liars. They've been doing it for thousands of years.

fleurdamour

This is pretty offensive.

Light & Truth

Nurse didnt have any other belt?! Guess that''s her only belt *sarcasm*

kcabc

Or maybe she got given more than one by the hospital upon qualifying, but they both look the same? Or maybe this is her favourite and so she choose to wear it knowing she would be caring for the Queen?

I couldn't possibly know the thinking behind all of this, so am not pretending to. All I'm saying is we do need to consider the options if we want to be objective.

Light & Truth

It is real…goats will say we are paranoid….its in plain sight….shameful

Alexandra

Check out the red-and-blue theme…I think that has some significance, can't remember exactly what offhand.

Those stupid Obama "Hope" window stickers from 2008 had the red and blue theme.

Two of Charles Manson's disciples, Sandy and Squeaky, were known as "Blue" and "Red," respectively. I think it has something to do with mind control.

Carolyn

I thought there might be something significant in that too.

Is it just coincidental that the red in the Q's coat is the same as the red in the nurses belt or at least very close!!

north germany

you the one who need to do research, wtf, missinformation, people like you stopping a real information, ausetChild, or are you michelle again? never give up ay

Dan

Ugly lizard people!

ggg

because there is no 'kingdom' in world in last 500 years which is not jew

Christinne

CHAVEZ DIED THE SAME DAY STALIN DID 60 YEARS AGO. HOW SYMBOLIC IS THAT?

Marozia

Very symbolic. Chavez was also 58 yrs old, 5+8=13. A definite Illuminati number.

Light & Truth

of 2013…..

kerdasi amaq

or, his death was announced on the anniversary of Stalin's death. There were rumours that Chavez died several months ago and it has been kept secret until now.

Tami

wow if thats true, thats crazy….im in the caribbean and reading todays papers it says the suspect the united states had sum hand in chavez having cancer…….it even says foul play. This world is crazy, governments trying to get rid of each other. Wat wud the citizens of every country have to face in times to come….i quiver at the thought.

Michael C. Prokop
A little actual research might be in order. Freemasons practice no "magick". They are a fraternity; a brotherhood. One founded in the ideas and ideals of King Solomon, who, if I am not mistaken was one of God's favorite humans by all accounts in the Old Testament. As such, they have a number of stuffy traditions they adhere to. But that's no more odd than "Pledge Week" at a college frat. And the pentagram on the right symbolizes the Order of the Eastern Star, which is basically female Freemasons. Nothing strange about this, either. If this nurse was trained in… Read more »
Mountain king

King Solomon was the beginning of the end for Israel , ten tribes were torn away and the nation divided because of HIS sins. Resulting in the first captivity and ten lost tribes of Israel

HMS Pinafore

Check again. King Solomon summoned demons. Seal of Solomon also used by Queen Elizabeth I's magician JOHN DEE also known as "007".

watson

"Freemasons practice no "magick." Crowley and LaVey would have something to say about that:

Carolyn

Thats interesting and I think you might be right!!

Jim

Aren't 33 Degree masons the highest ranked Masons? Did this Masonic "display" happen on 3/3 of the year 2013?

Carolyn

I found this whole situation to be rather strange especially after reading the following article and with the recent resignation of the pope!

I know this court isnt formal EU law but I dunno its certainly interesting given recent events and even stranger with this nurse thing with the belt and well you know all the other stuff!

hvns
What to expect… Years ago I was forewarned that dedicated luciferians pick a medical carrier just for eveldoing.Any sacrifice easy to justify as mere incident… Same is true about army-remember Todd story?Impunity and cover-up…..Just thinking….