Every time a story involves the British Royal family, mass media are quick to document every single detail of it. When Queen Elizabeth left King Edward VII Hospital on March 3rd, news sources covered the event extensively, even describing her outfit, her pearl necklace and her brooch.
There is however one significant detail mass media completely ignored. Check out the nurse’s belt buckle.
According to the Library and Museum of Freemasonry, this belt buckle was given to nurses who trained at the Royal Masonic Hospital, a private hospital for Freemasons and other fee-paying patients. The Royal Masonic Hospital stopped existing in 1992 but its belt buckles are apparently still worn by “elite” nurses such as the one who treated the queen.
It is interesting to see how symbols of power appear in places of power.
Remember that King Edward VII Hospital is where Kate got hospitalized due to a pregnancy-related illness, which led to the suicide of one of the nurses.
- Bruce Willis can still appear in movies through Deepcake digital twin
- Revolut 'This is a Money Guy' – more confusing/gender blurring advertising.
- JK Rowling says celebrities like Harry and Meghan and Emma Watson who ‘cheered on’ Trans charity Mermaids should feel ‘ashamed’ as it is probed by watchdog over children’s chest-flattening binders
- Maisie Williams talks about her traumatic childhood: "I was indoctrinated in a way. I think that's why I'm obsessed with cults"
- The Guardian, Saturday launch issue
- TRANSFUSION CONFUSION: American Red Cross caught mixing vaxxed blood with unvaxxed blood
- Americans Reject Fake 'Meat' – Sales Drop Sharply as High Prices and Wokeness Turn Consumers Off
Subscribe to the NewsletterGet an e-mail notification as soon as a new article is published on The Vigilant Citizen.
Vigilant Reports1 month ago
The Traumatic Life and Suspicious Death of Anne Heche
Pics of the Month2 months ago
Symbolic Pics of the Month 08/22
Vigilant Reports2 months ago
A Ritual to Baal? The Occult Symbolism in the Opening Ceremony of the 2022 Commonwealth Games
Movies and TV4 weeks ago
The Toxic Agendas and the Blatant Occult Symbolism of the 2022 VMAs
Latest News3 weeks ago
There’s Something Wrong With Disney’s “Little Demon” and its Executive Producer Dan Harmon
Movies and TV2 months ago
The Disturbing (and Deeply Irritating) Globalist Agendas in the James Bond Movie “No Time to Die”
Vigilant Reports2 weeks ago
The Satanic World of the White House’s New Monkeypox Czar
Music Business2 months ago
Grimes and Bella Poarch Star in “Dolls” – A Video That Pushes Insidious Agendas to Kids