UK Newspaper Describes Britney Spears as “Zombie” and “Puppet”

In the article entitled Britney Spears, Mind Control and “Hold it Against Me”, we’ve looked at the many symptoms and events indicating that Britney Spears might be under mind control. About a week after publishing the article, more telling facts are appearing in the news, where Britney is described by insiders as being absent-minded, robotic, zombie-like and highly unstable. Regarding her music career, she is said to be “a puppet who would be told what to do”.

This article from The Sun describes Britney’s robotic behaviour and the total lack of control over her career. It pretty much says much everything without outright saying it: Britney is under mind control and is completely manipulated by her handlers. She is not the only celebrity in this situation. Britney is simply becoming more transparent as she reaches 30, the age where Monarch slaves usually experience “breakdowns”.

‘Zombie’ Britney Spears is still on brink, say pals

T0 the naked eye it seems Britney Spears is back – and on her best flesh-flashing form yet.

The 29-year-old singer has returned to the spotlight with the release of her seventh album Femme Fatale, already hailed as one of the best of her career.

The CD’s launch has been supported by sexy new images, raunchy television appearances and the announcement of a huge American summer tour.

She appears to be back where her fans want to see her – on stage, in the charts and in skimpy outfits.

Fragile

But scratch beneath the surface of the tight basques and even tighter PR machine and all is not as it seems on TV.

Members of Britney’s inner circle are terrified her pristine pop star mask could slip once again at any moment, sources have told The Sun.

They are concerned she will not be able to maintain the act for even a five-minute interview if she strays from their control – let alone a gruelling two-month, 26-date tour.

And their fears have created the most painfully stage-managed promotional tour showbiz has ever seen.

A source close to the star told The Sun: “She’s very fragile. Up until a few months ago she was still heavily medicated and popping up to ten pills a day.

“It’s like she has to be wheeled from one place to another. She can’t be trusted to do anything on her own. Whether she is performing or recording it’s the same. Sometimes she’s like a zombie. Her mood swings are unreal too. It is four years since she famously cut off all her hair and hit rock bottom.

“But as recently as last year she was still pulling the same stunt – hacking her hair off with scissors when she wanted attention from her staff and loved ones at home.”

Britney walked head-on into an airbrushing row with the pictures produced to plug her new album.

The heavily doctored snaps show the star looking slender and sexy.

But the source said: “She has lost a lot of weight for her comeback but then releasing pictures like those take any deserved credit away because they are so far removed from what she really looks like.

“And it’s not just the pictures – it’s like they are airbrushing her whole life.”

The singer’s promotional appearances in America this week have been criticised as among the most stage-managed of all time.

American TV host Carson Daly, 37, tweeted that her management had requested he hand over his pre-taped interview so they could edit it.

NBC host Carson, who has known Britney for ten years, wrote: “Even when I interviewed Michael Jackson, it wasn’t anything like this… it’s really insane.”

Central to her comeback plan was Britney performing a short, three-song set on Good Morning America on Tuesday.

But she was blasted for obviously miming and barely dancing during the performance in San Francisco.

The Billboard Charts’ associate director Keith Caulfield said: “You expect her to dance ferociously because when you’re lip syncing, we expect you to dance.”

A San Francisco paper blasted her “awkward dance moves” and “dead-eyed stare”.

The critic stormed on: “She strutted robotically, her gaze never straying to the audience.”

The Good Morning America breakfast show was apparently chosen over other outlets for the big comeback because they let her mime and allowed the appearance to be tightly controlled.

Minders

On the show Britney announced she was going on the road with pop heart-throb Enrique Iglesias, 35. But hours later he pulled out of the tour. Next it was Britney’s turn to pull the plug on a planned appearance, on Ellen DeGeneres’ popular daytime chat show.

Her team blamed “scheduling conflicts” for the move but rumours swept TV circles that the format of the show was deemed too relaxed for Britney to keep up the facade.

Instead, she took part in a tightly scripted, albeit funny, comedy skit on late night show Jimmy Kimmel Live, where she pretended to be shot into the air in a portable toilet.

Another major element of the album’s PR campaign was a role on hit TV show Glee – where again she could hide behind a script. A source on set claimed she was “out of it”.

A respected US website reported: “They led her in front of the cameras and she’d sit there like a deer in the headlights until she had to say her lines. When she was finished they’d take her by the hand and lead her away again.”

The Glee source also said she was totally reliant on her team of minders in order to function professionally. The control-freakery also made its way over the pond on Wednesday, during an interview on London’s Capital FM radio.

Britney’s ramblings were cut short when her management told the interviewer to “shut up” in his ear.

One aspect of her comeback to have dodged much of the criticism is the album itself. Despite her voice being heavily autotuned, some pop critics have called it her best yet.

A number of the tracks, filled with stomping beats and lashings of sexual innuendo, will clearly be dancefloor fixtures for years to come.

But how heavily Britney herself was involved in creating the album has also come under scrutiny.

Puppet

Describing the process inside the studio, a former pal revealed: “I was with Britney when she recorded at least three of the tracks on Femme Fatale.

“It appeared she had almost nothing to do with its creation other than vocals.

“She was like a puppet who would be told what to do. She’d go into the sound booth and basically read the lyrics from a sheet.

“But they’d have to stop when she kept getting it wrong.”

Also bubbling behind the scenes is a legal row with former bodyguard Fernando Flores, 29.

He has launched a sexual harassment lawsuit against the star, accusing her of pursuing him for sex when he worked for her last year.

The former policeman has even told pals he has filthy nude photographs sent by the singer and the fear is he may release them to support his case.

One source has claimed that instead of a musical comeback, Britney should be concentrating on her health and wellbeing. Her rocky relationship with former manager Jason Trawick, 39, seems to have settled down in recent months.

She has also been praised for behaving more like a responsible mother figure to Sean Preston, five, and Jayden James, four, than ever before.

A source said: “She seems to have lost a lot of her drive – and who can blame her?

“She has been through a hell of a lot and is coming out the other side.

“But rather than the pressures of putting on her pop star mask again, she should do what makes her happiest. And if you ask me, that would be just being herself, being good a mum and eating fried chicken around the pool at home.”

157 Comments on "UK Newspaper Describes Britney Spears as “Zombie” and “Puppet”"

Raquel
I remember when she first came out and i was younger. I followed this girl around Walmart because I just knew she was Britney Spears but she wasn't lol. Anyway's i remember how Britney was and this woman here is not her. I don't have to know her in person to know that this is not her. There are just some celebrities that are so relatable that you can feel the authenticity through the tv and she was one of them. I really just want them to leave her alone. As much as I care about her and eagerly want… Read more »
Jonny

The only thing i can say is God is the judge of everything..everything happens for a reason and before you remove the speck from someone else's eye,remove the speck from your own eye..God has a plan and he knows best so let what it is be what it is!

Adam

This was really sad to read. I actually feel very sorry for her. Imagine not being able to live your own life, and to be controlled so blatantly. It's very sad. Free Britney!!

amy
I personaly think she is bipolar and has social anxiety disorder. There are hints all though her interviews,documentaries, songs and videos to support this. She is surely on.meds now which focus mostly on treating mania and the depression episodes when they start to occur. Her dancing akwardness is mostly likely caused by walk disturbance which is a physical symptom of anxiety. I also have a idea she was possibly doing a drug maybe cocaine or ectasy at some point.. She is not crazy. It makes me sad to see her like this because as a true fan ofher i want… Read more »
Amy

Also the post partum depression played a.huge role when she lost her kids. Emotional things like this and stress can trigger episodes of mania , depession and mixed episodes which are the most dangerous.

mijj

> "Four years after shaving off her hair during her infamous public meltdown, it looks like Britney finally has her head screwed on once again." <

ahem .. when she had her meltdown was when she successfully struggled to breakthrough and take control of herself.

Being an empty vessel to be professionally manipulated, no matter how nicely dressed up, is *not* having your head screwed on.

John

Weird…I have a relative that got to meet her…she said it seemed like she was on drugs…vacant or something

JennyPer

I'm looking at someone worse. Lindsay Lohan

See The Light

Do you guys remember VC posting that video of her "hello, oh, hello, ew" interview. I noticed something.. I think her trigger words were used there. "Weird" was said right before she went insane, and all of a sudden it was all good after she said "strong britney." I think "weird" and "strong" might be trigger words for her alternate personas.

barb

All I can say is if they let it happen to them after they are 16 then they want their life to be that way. they have people who arent 'in on it' so they could just go to them for help, if they wanted it.

but they dont.

todu

So Britney is controlled when she looks normal because of the programming and Britney is her real self when she looks troubled because she knows what situation she is in and she's not happy about it…is that right? Because I can't tell anymore..was there even a time that she was truly happy with her success with out the programming?

tiredsoiwokeup

Aaliyah knew something was up so did Lef Eye. Funny how most of the these women are no longer singing.

todu

Lets all pray for her. Why dont they just leave her they already have gaga!

BMG

I'm letting you all know now, I am going to her concert in Wisconsin in July. I am going to save her. I am going to open the world's eyes. I have the means and the motivation, it's time to break down the walls of social slavery. Wish me luck. God Bless us all.

June 24, 2011

-BMG

Megan

Poor Britney. I can't help but feel sorry for her. At this point it seems there is no other explanation for her strange behavior other than mind control, anything else doesn't add up. I hope she can come out of this alive.

Ryan
I pray for her ! you know her going into this industry she had the right mind into what she wanted to do like yeah you wanted to be a singer/dancer but then you meet these awful people and they just try to ruin and control you forver and it's like she never had a chance i wished she would had this type of information before she got into the buisness , my heart goes out to her and the others that are in her situation. its just all the good ones in the industry need to come together and… Read more »
Magda
One thing we have to remember, is that this article is from the Sun which is basically a junky UK tabloid LITTERED with rumours. Also, throughout the article, the quotes are provided by unamed sources which basically means, the journalist made it up. Whenever you read an article and see the word 'friend', 'source', 'bystander' – ESPECIALLY in a magazine or tabloid, the journalist has invented that quote. The media is no longer bound by doctrines to get them to be truthful in their reporting, which is why our papers are RIFE with rumours and downright lies. This doesn't negate… Read more »
Shu
There are so many evidence it's like they are mocking us! You can tell its not even her anymore because all the meds,she looks so dead and sad. All the interviews she did this FEMME FATALE era are pre-recorded,she seems so nervous and awkward on stage its so clear that she doesnt want to keep doing this. Just like in the past ,when they canceled the Original Doll Album which included the songs "Rebellion" that never got leaked in a full version and probably never will because its all about this mind control, and "Mona Lisa" ,same idea,it was eventually… Read more »
sidney bloom

this article shows britney is still trobled, but it doesn't show her as an illuminati puppet

23Skidoo
As an aside to the manufactured pop star angle, my roommate's kids are watching the Nickoleodeon show Big Time Rush right behind me as I type this. Something caught my attention and I turned around to watch, and my mouth fell open in horror. There's a cute young boy band in the show and the sequence I watched was a "music video" they made. The video is a sci fi parody, with the band as the crew of a ship like the Enterprise. Their producer/manager, who looks kind of Satanic with a Mephistopheles beard, plays the evil space villain. He… Read more »
23Skidoo

PS – I knew I'd seen something on here that looked like the grid pattern on the stage I mentioned above – scroll down to the electroshock room photos on this VC article.

Guess Gustavo, the producer, is the boy's mind control handler.

NOT SHOCKED
I HAVE NEVER POSTED BEFORE…..HOWEVER….. I had to add this. If you go back to Britney's initial comeback with 'Circus,' she appeared on the David Letterman show, reading off his top ten list or whatever it is named. For NO REASON AT ALL, Britney is sitting on a desk in a two piece bikini. WHY? Why is this woman not fully clothed, when everyone else is in suits, dresses, etc. As she reads off the top ten, you can see her forced smile, and how uncomfortable she is sitting on that desk in barely nothing! I felt so bad for… Read more »
Wesmo

It wasn't hard to find, dude – I searched Youtube for 'Britney Letterman':

(s)AINT

Have you seen the South Park episode on briteny spears? WATCH IT!

QueenRB

Whats in it?

Vigilant Observer
Don't write the poor girl off just yet but alas in Hollywood these days it seems dead celebrities are worth a lot more in net profit than when alive, they even gain more notoriety not to mention post-humous accolades, weird…… no, bizzare…… maybe. Michael i always suspected he would go before his time, he had reached a God-like status in terms of fame that it would have been easy for the world to sit up and listen albeit carefully if he saw fit to reveal the real evil shenanigans of the entertainment industry. My heart bled for Heath, such raw… Read more »
Yassmin

Man… this gir… woman may be used and abused everyday to have reached this point. Hardcore mind control…

chacha
Britney spears's poem that she released on her website at the same day she released snippet of her song 'rebellion' Remembrance of who I am Enough of the pain Now I'm craving Something sweet, so delight How do you stand sleeping at night No more chains That you gave me. Enough of pain Now Im craving Something sweet, so delight How do you stand sleeping at night? Silly patterns that we follow You pull me in I'm being swallowed. By the ones you think you love They pull you down You can't see up above. Manipulation is the key They… Read more »
Vix

Thank you for posting this poem by her. Never seen it before but it makes sense.

Jess

I will always carry a little light of hope in my heart for Britney. She was brought up in the South and I convince myself, maybe, just maybe she will have a divine revelation and realize what is really going on. She's already made her millions. Go home, Britney! Back to Lousiana with your two kids and be normal again! It's never too late to make things right with God. I pray she does it while there's stilll time. =(