Taylor Swift at the Brit Awards: Yet Another Illuminati Ritual for the Masses

Last November, I posted a short news article entitled Taylor Swift’s Performance at the 2012 AMA’s: A Typical Initiation Ritual where I described how it symbolically represented an occult initiation ritual. For the 2013 Brit Awards, Swift brought back that same symbolism as she performed again her single I Knew You Were Trouble. While the setting of the performance was different than the one of the AMA’s, its symbolic meaning and the color code used was identical. Furthermore,  the ritualistic symbolism of the entire thing was even more blatant. Here’s the performance.

As it was the case for her AMA performance, Swift begins her song dressed in a virginal white dress, symbolizing purity and innocence. She stands at the door of some kind of temple.

Swift stands in front of the door of a temple, signifying that she is not yet initiated. The burning fires emphasize the ritualistic aspect of the set while the horned head above the door is a hint that this temple is far from holy.

Swift stands at the door of a temple, signifying that she is not yet initiated. The burning fires emphasize the ritualistic aspect of the set while the horned head above the door hints that this temple is far from holy.

After dancing for a while in front of the temple, the doors open. The set then gets very fiery and the ritual begins.

The screen behind Swift now shows the "inside" of the Temple. If you look closely at where the horned head used to be, there appears to be another horned head now.

The screen behind Swift now displays the “inside” of the temple. If you look closely at where the horned head used to be, there appears to be another horned head now…

Do you see it?

Do you see it?…Or am I seeing things?

Looking at the screen from a distance, its almost as if Baphomet was presiding over the entire thing.

Looking at the screen from a distance (as if being one of the audience), it almost looks as if Baphomet was presiding over the whole thing. Or it might be an illusion…Or a calculated illusion…Not sure.

At one point, Taylor is surrounded by bunch of guys and emerges with a brand new outfit.

Taylor is now dressed in black, symbolizing her initiation. The "good girl gone bad" narrative is complete, once again.

Taylor is now dressed in black, symbolizing the completion of her initiation. The “good girl gone bad” narrative is complete, once again. She lets her hair down and has a nastier attitude.

During her performance at the AMA’s, Swift also started singing with a white dress to end up in a sexier, black outfit. The fact that this exact change of costume color occurred again is proof that none of this is random. In fact, it symbolizes a very profound process and this ritualistic color code is used across the entertainment industry to underline occult meanings in performances.

Looking back at the beginning of her career, Swift was known for being very timid and down to earth. With the release of her last album, Swift embodied a new, feistier, nastier persona. This performance symbolically represents the same process, one that is apparently required to be in the good graces of the music industry. How many young female pop stars went from good girl to bad?

Some people who read my previous articles might ask: “Didn’t Taylor Swift get initiated during the 2009 VMA’s?”. Remember that these performances are not actual initiation rituals (which occur behind closed doors). Televised performances are meant to expose the public to the Illuminati’s rituals and symbolism in order to make it trendy and part of popular culture. As the occult elite knows all too well: The best place to hide something is in plain sight.

301 Comments on "Taylor Swift at the Brit Awards: Yet Another Illuminati Ritual for the Masses"

Aqua
1 year 5 months ago

I went to her instagam to show my mom how she changed, and after scrolling down it turned to the black and white checkers.. then some pics turned to black with a smaller grayish square in the middle … I tried scrolling back up but it stayed.

hampar

omg…She was so pure before…Now It makes me creep out seeing her 'new' self..She really looks like a satan's worshipper…I don't want to hear it any more..It looks really scary…

CRisteL13

I Really Really Like Taylor .. Even HEre At Philippines She's really IdoLized By Filipino's
But When This REports CAme … THey FElt Very DisCourage … 🙁
But I THink She's Not An ILLuminati at all .. 😀 Cause She's Kind And Lovely Girl Who Write songs
ANd All Of HEr Songs Are TRuly About "LOVE" .. :"D THat's She's Popular Cuz God's Know That She Really Work HArd To AChieve This Goals .. 😀

#ILOVEYOU TAYLORALISONSWIFT
#YourDieHArdFAns

I HOpe U CAN Visit HEre At DAVAO CITY (PHILIPPINES) .. 😀

@Mikie_LFC
I'm not for the illuminati, I thought it was a rather genius cult or organisation until I looked into it, but they are pure geniuses, how they use subliminal messages to,let's say 'hypnotise' people into there"secret code" the government are rooting for the illuminati, if not can someone please explain how they ain't doing anything about it? Seriously..? Personally, and this is just me (feel free to agree with me and maybe if enough people want to we'll set this up) make another cult, backing up just who are in the illuminati and who aren't,someone has to do something before… Read more »
Reeseeiana

"And the saddest fear..comes creeping in.. that you never love me or her or anyone or anything.." this explains everything.. i guess? Hmm. That Baphomet really dont love you. just wanted your soul. hmm..

Phil

EYE OF HORUS!!

If you look you can see the eye made out of the hanging beams of art!

Thumbs up so everyone can see

Erin
Those lights that clearly looked like a Baphomet when the camera panned out caught me off guard, despite the other blatant imagery throughout the performance that I had almost chalked up to a coincidence. Almost. But when I first watched the video online only a day or two after the performance, I was so freaked out that I started crying. I hope this is all some edgy imagery and not actual Satanic ritual, because if it is real, these pop stars are in serious trouble. I think the people designing the sets are completely aware of this; real or not,… Read more »
Ouendansan
NOTE: Not only does this show the normal ritualistic behavior of some of the artists, in her performance there are dancers (all female) who have a butterfly taped to their mask, again referring to the monarch butterfly… this symbol is for me far more important than any other ones noted here. Everyone should have read the book that is posted on this website, because this is far wider than just the music industry. It has transferred to any large multimedia business as comics (ALL DC Comics), Manga (Berserk, D. GrayMan, Yugioh etc.), video games (Bioshock I&II). Side note: Bioshock is… Read more »
Former Swiftie

Can you do a review on her MV 22? It's just recent…but there is a part there where she wore kitten headbands and a kitten suit. I've been a VC reader and I think this is what you call 'Sex Kitten Program'. I miss the old Taylor.

Kyle
Guys, lets face it, the entertainment industry is the least of your worries! Yes , there is symbolism in everything. If the illuminati controls all this stuff then guess what else they control? The entire food system, all the news and media, any one remotely powerful in the world, all of your money and all of the banks,our president, churches, wars, military, Facebook, twitter and the INTERNET. Everyone gets angry and wants to boycott this specific artist, but let me ask you this? Have you quit your job? Sold your clothes? Burned all your money (which contains this same "satanic"… Read more »
Child of Isis

Well said

charly_bubbs84
if you watch the official music video for trouble when you walk in right at the very beginning she has a little monologue which i found more than interesting @ 1minute 30 secs she starts to say " how could the devil be pulling you towards someone who looks so much like an angel when he smiles at you, maybe he knew that when he saw me. I guess i just lost my balance, i think the worst part of it all wasn't losing him, it was losing me" more than interesting that with all the ritual and dark satanic… Read more »
CoreElite
She does interact with them directly, that's how she met the Kennedy's. She actually is an elite descendant as well from the Nordic bloodline. I'm from an esoteric Masonic household in PA not far from where she grew up. My father is a BilderbergJew and I now theorize Pennsylvania is the core state of the Luciferian Masonic hierarchy. Most of the Elite old money is in Main Line Philadelphia and Taylor Swift is descendant from the Bloodlines in the first place, as are many of the new pop stars. The elite have multiple partners and sexual affairs outside marriage, you… Read more »
tyler the creator

wow. good exlanation…thanks

Disturbed

I'm surprised you didn't mention the female dancers in the wire mesh masks with the Monarch Butterflies covering their mouths.

The Camel

I think you're right about the screen mate, it is clearly from a far meant to look like that. I mean, why would you have a screen showing just the rafters/roof fixtures and candles ?. Anyway, who watches this rubbish on TV?

BoogerFree

When did music stop being about the music, and instead became a performance with a music score background?

n.brennan

Talk about being awake. This guy sees shit that nearly all of us miss. Thank fuck for VC. Waking up the symbol minded, one ritual at a time. Love ya work

Owlbear
Just wanted to add some impressions. The dress of the dancers carries the whole duality/checkerboard symbolism up to the point where you cannot distinguish male and female any more plus part of the male dres looks masonic, men and women wearing the white gloves etc. Yes she looks evil and possesed at the end. The Baphomet projection fades and distorts during the instrumental part. Is that a hint that the demon somehow travels into the screen or off it into the victim. In the end the projeetion picture seems to ejaculate golden rain, just like in Rihanna's "umbrella", part of… Read more »
diy

Yeah I think, these articles serve as an "eye opener" for 85% of the population still unaware of these things… Before finding this site, I had already studied the occult and influence in the media, politics, religion, and education, but VC breaks it down to details that lets me realize I still miss some of these symbols. It may seem repetitive over time, but I think it still serves its purpose–and that is to "make aware." And once aware, you're free to find your own solution ie. teach your kids, others, turn that TV off, etc.

Sputnik

How far back, in various previous awards shows does illuminati symbolism/initiations etc. exist. Is it only a fairly recent occurance or can it be identified in awards decsdes ago.?

fleurdamour
kristy

just look at paula abduls video my love is for real. she poses just like maria in metropolis. aslo janet jacksons rhythm nation with police state in a "dance friendly" way

Curious Swifty

I'm a little confused, does this mean she's joined the dark side? Or is she simply spreading the Illuminati's propaganda through her performances? Does this mean she's sold her soul? It doesn't mean she's been initiated has she? What would have brought on such a drastic changement in her live performances?

I also noticed that at the end of this Brit performance, she didn't seem very happy or excited, could this be sadness due to what she's "forced" to do?
Is she really forced into this?

thetruthseeker4real
1 year 5 months ago

I seen this with Madonna and so many others.
She may have joined or she may be promoting them or this may be antics of hers.
Other celebrities did bizarre stuff too even Kanye West who I also do not really like.
I do not hate Kanye West,yet I am not a fan of his.

Mumbles215
1 year 6 months ago

If you have to even ask dude, there is your answer

yuri

At the end she's just tired after all the dancing and singing…… so she's just expressionless now stop tiring your brain too much lol

Anela

EVERYONE has to sell their soul to be a big household name. It's obvious she did!

Once you sign a contract they own your life.

discernment
Anela> not everyone HAS to sell their soul to gain recognition. There is a certain version of fame that comes with selling out and perpetuating the agenda of the machine and this is exactly what we're witnessing with TS, JB, BS, all the Disney "singers" ect. Many artists gain fame the old fashion way – through talent, hardwork ect but BUT BUT BUT the system is making it very very difficult to MAINTAIN that fame without joining the other side. They will dangle the carrot of fame and then dangle the carrot of failure and explain that without the assistance… Read more »
moe
I think this is true also. Have you seen what happened with Owl City (since we're speaking of Taylor Swift)? Used to be really big but (it seems) refused to sell out and so has disappeared off the radar for the most part. He's still here and there, for certain movies and being featured in certain songs, but the fame's shifted from how it was before. If reading his blog, he has quite a few God-centered posts as well so it's hard to tell what they're doing with him. I've not seen any of his award show performances either.
godozo

I think you got things right.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that the system has gotten to the point where they CAN NO LONGER prefabricate a success (Britney being one of the last of those) and thus must now constantly find something real to corrupt.

That would explain quite a bit of what we've seen over the past few years….

Stranger

These are rhetorical questions. Nobody knows exactly.

was a taylor fan
1 year 6 months ago

wow thousands of fans screaming and not even a smile i think she knows that shes in trouble .. too late taylor was one of the good ones …this is why i listen to country music

Rose Gill
14 days 21 hours ago

Its in country music too, was at a Jason Aldean concert and he had flaming pyramids behind him.

ano
1 year 6 months ago

wow

Vanessa
1 year 11 months ago

is her obsession with cats is involve to this one? idk just a thought.. but definitely the number 13 is, since she always say that 13 is her lucky number.

Shelby
So she can't change over time? I'm not the same person today I was 5 years ago. Doesn't make me possessed or part of the illuminati. I was a lot more timid but after growing up I got a little more sassy, just like Taylor. She's growing up. She is far from a "bad girl". The song could be showing how the guy seemed one way but then he turned out different like she does in the performance. Artists' sounds change as they change. She's not in the illuminati. Lol. There is no horns in the temple. Y'all are just… Read more »
Karla

People have problems in their mind..