Taylor Swift at the Brit Awards: Yet Another Illuminati Ritual for the Masses

Last November, I posted a short news article entitled Taylor Swift’s Performance at the 2012 AMA’s: A Typical Initiation Ritual where I described how it symbolically represented an occult initiation ritual. For the 2013 Brit Awards, Swift brought back that same symbolism as she performed again her single I Knew You Were Trouble. While the setting of the performance was different than the one of the AMA’s, its symbolic meaning and the color code used was identical. Furthermore,  the ritualistic symbolism of the entire thing was even more blatant. Here’s the performance.

As it was the case for her AMA performance, Swift begins her song dressed in a virginal white dress, symbolizing purity and innocence. She stands at the door of some kind of temple.

Swift stands in front of the door of a temple, signifying that she is not yet initiated. The burning fires emphasize the ritualistic aspect of the set while the horned head above the door is a hint that this temple is far from holy.

Swift stands at the door of a temple, signifying that she is not yet initiated. The burning fires emphasize the ritualistic aspect of the set while the horned head above the door hints that this temple is far from holy.

After dancing for a while in front of the temple, the doors open. The set then gets very fiery and the ritual begins.

The screen behind Swift now shows the "inside" of the Temple. If you look closely at where the horned head used to be, there appears to be another horned head now.

The screen behind Swift now displays the “inside” of the temple. If you look closely at where the horned head used to be, there appears to be another horned head now…

Do you see it?

Do you see it?…Or am I seeing things?

Looking at the screen from a distance, its almost as if Baphomet was presiding over the entire thing.

Looking at the screen from a distance (as if being one of the audience), it almost looks as if Baphomet was presiding over the whole thing. Or it might be an illusion…Or a calculated illusion…Not sure.

At one point, Taylor is surrounded by bunch of guys and emerges with a brand new outfit.

Taylor is now dressed in black, symbolizing her initiation. The "good girl gone bad" narrative is complete, once again.

Taylor is now dressed in black, symbolizing the completion of her initiation. The “good girl gone bad” narrative is complete, once again. She lets her hair down and has a nastier attitude.

During her performance at the AMA’s, Swift also started singing with a white dress to end up in a sexier, black outfit. The fact that this exact change of costume color occurred again is proof that none of this is random. In fact, it symbolizes a very profound process and this ritualistic color code is used across the entertainment industry to underline occult meanings in performances.

Looking back at the beginning of her career, Swift was known for being very timid and down to earth. With the release of her last album, Swift embodied a new, feistier, nastier persona. This performance symbolically represents the same process, one that is apparently required to be in the good graces of the music industry. How many young female pop stars went from good girl to bad?

Some people who read my previous articles might ask: “Didn’t Taylor Swift get initiated during the 2009 VMA’s?”. Remember that these performances are not actual initiation rituals (which occur behind closed doors). Televised performances are meant to expose the public to the Illuminati’s rituals and symbolism in order to make it trendy and part of popular culture. As the occult elite knows all too well: The best place to hide something is in plain sight.

300 Comments on "Taylor Swift at the Brit Awards: Yet Another Illuminati Ritual for the Masses"

hampar
1 year 11 months ago

omg…She was so pure before…Now It makes me creep out seeing her 'new' self..She really looks like a satan's worshipper…I don't want to hear it any more..It looks really scary…

CRisteL13

I Really Really Like Taylor .. Even HEre At Philippines She's really IdoLized By Filipino's
But When This REports CAme … THey FElt Very DisCourage … 🙁
But I THink She's Not An ILLuminati at all .. 😀 Cause She's Kind And Lovely Girl Who Write songs
ANd All Of HEr Songs Are TRuly About "LOVE" .. :"D THat's She's Popular Cuz God's Know That She Really Work HArd To AChieve This Goals .. 😀

#ILOVEYOU TAYLORALISONSWIFT
#YourDieHArdFAns

I HOpe U CAN Visit HEre At DAVAO CITY (PHILIPPINES) .. 😀

Aqua
1 year 4 months ago

I went to her instagam to show my mom how she changed, and after scrolling down it turned to the black and white checkers.. then some pics turned to black with a smaller grayish square in the middle … I tried scrolling back up but it stayed.

was a taylor fan
1 year 5 months ago

wow thousands of fans screaming and not even a smile i think she knows that shes in trouble .. too late taylor was one of the good ones …this is why i listen to country music

ano
1 year 5 months ago

wow

Vanessa
1 year 10 months ago

is her obsession with cats is involve to this one? idk just a thought.. but definitely the number 13 is, since she always say that 13 is her lucky number.

Shelby
So she can't change over time? I'm not the same person today I was 5 years ago. Doesn't make me possessed or part of the illuminati. I was a lot more timid but after growing up I got a little more sassy, just like Taylor. She's growing up. She is far from a "bad girl". The song could be showing how the guy seemed one way but then he turned out different like she does in the performance. Artists' sounds change as they change. She's not in the illuminati. Lol. There is no horns in the temple. Y'all are just… Read more »
Karla

People have problems in their mind..

yaya

Anti christ is here and In hiding wouldn't be all this blatant show for no reason!

asolbibo

From the Philippines by the way 🙂

asolbibo

Great. Another illuminati artist.

Jacey

I never knew Taylor Swift was like this but I cant stop loving her

Sandy

Peer into the darkness for yourself and you'll find that it's a swirling vortex that sucks you deeper and deeper all the while making you think you're being freed to your true self. There but by God's grace am I. He snatched me back from the very fires of hell. Illuminate or satan himself? Is there really a difference?

Veronica

Another part of the ritual was watching her on her knees and throwing her head down and back, just like beyonce did at the Superbowl. Like she was bowing.

Angelsent

13 is St. Anthony of Padua's number too does this mean he is an occult member too? Think! Why dont you preach Gods word instead of judging artists performance… Come on it is art!

Mitts281

You guys know that artists in the music industry do the same act at every show until they come up with a new idea? Just like comedians. I'm not arguing for against these theories, but the fact that her repeating her performance is completely irrelevant and it's silly to think it means anything.

Paulo A. Camargo

I just noticed on 4:15 to 4:16 look to the ornaments on the left plus the flashes of light, it is the eye…
a flash inside it, in a fraction of second, (I could capture on the 1st time I watched and now I cant find it, but I am pretty sure it makes a perfect eye of Horus) SERIOUSLY

Eyeseethetruth

I really don't know why she wasn't smiling coz she always does and I wish she was forced coz she is normally kind hearted and innocent I never imagined seeing her as a bad girl!!! PLZ TAYLOR DON'T BE A ILLUMINATI!!! I still have faith even though there are enough proofs throught her songs and actions!

Ian

Its just a pop performance.. then she donated her prize to the charity then you will just call her like that?

With our monetary system at a local definitely is, I’m choosing to make info on filing for jobless bonuses. This inspiration were to illustrate how our jobless machine works, what is the fixed is going to be taking and rejecting professes, immediately soon after which add books within my own engagement ring information in what the supreme maneuvers in addition extremely common goof ups are typically submitting redundancy elements.

Hellen OMG

And the lyrics have nothing to do with any stupid illuminati activities!

Skippy

I have seriously been waiting for people to come to their senses about Taylor Swift. Everyone thought that she was "too innocent" to be part of something so dark. I always said that when they start selling a million copies of an album in the first week, people need to start paying attention. Thank you for doing a great article VC!!!

skitz0rz

she seems to be the most modest puppet….

KPop Girl

Taylor Swift !!!!! What is happening to you ??! Please, keep away from the illuminatus ! :'(

@Mikie_LFC
I'm not for the illuminati, I thought it was a rather genius cult or organisation until I looked into it, but they are pure geniuses, how they use subliminal messages to,let's say 'hypnotise' people into there"secret code" the government are rooting for the illuminati, if not can someone please explain how they ain't doing anything about it? Seriously..? Personally, and this is just me (feel free to agree with me and maybe if enough people want to we'll set this up) make another cult, backing up just who are in the illuminati and who aren't,someone has to do something before… Read more »