Taylor Swift’s Performance at the 2012 AMA’s: A Typical Initiation Ritual

We’ve seen in previous articles that music award shows are often rife with ritualistic elements that reflect the occult inner-workings of the entertainment industry. The elaborate musical performances of these shows are conceived to promote artists’ latest singles but also contain symbolism reflecting elite’s  Agenda and philosophy.

In the article on the 2009 VMA Awards, we’ve seen that Taylor Swift undergone a symbolic initiation ritual. In her performance at the 2012 American Music Awards, she appears to undergo another initiation, by partaking in the often seen “good girl gone bad” narrative, complete with a transformation symbolized by color codes. Let’s look at the performance.

Swift begins her performance in a virginal white dress. Notice the Masonic checkerboard pattern floors on each side of her.

Her performance takes place in what I like to call an “Illuminati Ball”: Parties where guests are masked and that are known to turn into all-out orgies (see the movie Eyes Wide Shut). For centuries, the occult elite enjoyed these masquerade balls. In more secretive circles, these events were also used to initiate new members.

Taylor Swift begins her performance in a white dress, representing purity and innocence. She is the new candidate for initiation and is welcomed by two masked individuals. In the background, we see a checkerboard pattern floor, the ceremonial Masonic surface on which transformative rituals occur.

Swift innocently dances around and mingles with some masked individuals for a while.

Who are these faceless individuals?

Then her transformation occurs.

Swift emerges from a pile of people wearing a red and black dress – symbol of sacrifice and initiation.

After Swift’s initiation, the set gets dark and things get nastier.

From dancing innocently, things get a lot more sexual. Do these moves symbolically allude to the orgy that happen in these Illuminati balls?

Swift’s song is called I Knew You Were Trouble and appears to be, at first glance, about  guy that is not too nice with her. However, after seeing the symbolic meaning of her performance, can this heartless “guy” actually represent the occult entertainment industry? Here’s the chorus:

“Cause I knew you were trouble when you walked in
So shame on me now
Flew me to places I’d never been
So you put me down oh
I knew you were trouble when you walked in
So shame on me now
Flew me to places I’d never been
Now I’m lying on the cold hard ground”

Yes, being initiated into the industry can allow you to fly to new places…but it’ll eventually leave you lying on the cold hard (checkerboard) ground.

193 Comments on "Taylor Swift’s Performance at the 2012 AMA’s: A Typical Initiation Ritual"

Anonymous
1 year 9 months ago

In Canada, there is a masonic temple in the same building as MTV Canada. I guess this shows that the wealthiest masons own MTV and the music industry. This explains all the masonic symbolism in the music videos and awards.

TAS

How many people ignorant

Fred

They call themselves as 'better individuals'? Really? Where did you got the guts to say those words well in the first place, you guys are one of those people who are being JUDGMENTAL about people. Drop your ego, paranoid erudites?

born2shine4ever

I hope Taylor Swift squints her eyes so hard that her face collapses in on itself.

Rebecca I.

I totally understand what is trying to be said here. These pretty, innocent, TALENTED girls (think Rihanna: from "If its Lovin that You Want" to "Disturbia") achieve a portion of fame. They are then initiated into the 'real' game (Kanye West's humiliation antics, first initiation), where they achieve more recognition by the big boys in the industry. Then…there comes a time for sexualization…as this is where the money pours in. Once more, she has to go through an initiation ritual that submits her into this level of the game, which apparently happened at this award show. It happened to all… Read more »

Freethinker

I have this song on my ipod right now- i like it but i think she just be pop because she is no longer a country artist to me

Ro'aa

what a shame!!..

shai

in my oppinon all of this aritest out there now are all getting sucked into the hard game red symbolyzez the red god of the Illuminati something with in them are making them be this way and the question is why? its a matter of time when taylor swift is gonna let the world know that yes she is infact lliminati a devil worshiper the devil speaks through song the ennemi is always there if you look back at taylor swift videos they are nothing like they are now its crazy how they dont have any other choice but to… Read more »

Myra

I love taylor but now that I learned shes being part of this Illuminati stuff,,, I am thinking twice if I would buy her album or not…. Cause if i buy her cds or album,, im also buying Satan's service. ouch

Rissa

Sure explains why Taylor has been getting around so much lately with the menfolk. I think the moment she stopped being "country" and went pop queen was when she joined the elite society. The Kanye moment sealed it.

Jacob

It's just an adaptation of the staging in "Masquerade" from Phantom of the Opera…

Carry

it has always been like this. They cater for every generation of teens. Every 5 – 7 years they get a newcomer who encapsulates innocence and good moral values etc then they completely sexualize her. They get teens to become huge, loving fans of the singer of their generation (idolize them) and this ensures that those teens grow up continuing to stay loyal to their idol so that they are influenced to do what their idol does or do what the music videos encapsulate – drugs, sex and all that crap. Perfect example – Britney Spears first album, 1999. Who… Read more »

Nielle

i don’t get the fact that, if during the 2009 VMA’s there was already an initiation for Ms. Swift, how come in this live performance, there is another initiation? are initiation rites continuous for illuminati pawns?

MockingJ

This is so retarded. I 100% believe the illuminati exists and that artists like Rihanna, lady gaga, and jay z are a part of it, but not Taylor. 1st of all the record that came out after the 2009 vma incident was called ‘speak now’ and there was no change in Taylor, she was still completely wholesome and innocent, now three years after ‘speak now’ we have a more mature sounding taylor on her album ‘red’. Speaking of innocent, she had a song titled ‘innocent’ on that same record (speak now) that was allegedly for Kanye that she also performed… Read more »

Hannah

Just like Rihanna’s song “Rehab”. Initially you think it’s about a guy but if you listen to it closely you realize it could very well be talking about the music industry… not that I like her or anything just thought I’d make the comparison.. although I think I learned that none of the celebrities are actually evil.. they are all just slaves… and need to be prayed for…

Catskywatcher

I think they just take any opportunity to do their rituals. Or they just want to keep reinforcing to young girls how cool it is to go from good and innocent girl to sex kitten bad girl. Examples: Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, Rihanna and so on. Either way, its getting repetitive.

LoveTexas

Have you ever considered that maybe the PRODUCERS & people who are creating the music videos/ performances are into this masonic symbolism & not so much the artists themselves? Maybe the brains behind all these artists is the same group of individuals & they're not all "mind controlled" or reprogrammed.

Maybe it's not that every artist has "sold their soul", they're just performing the way some illuminati-inspired producer tells them to…?

Arcania

All part of imprinting the public regarding Satanic Sexual Ritual, which they want to be overt, as part of the NWO religion. Lots of interest in nudity, public affection, group sex, bestiality, etc.
Wait till they flip their ELF frequencies to LUST and see what people do in the fake love/lust utopia of false 'peace' aka control that is coming…

Pat

I thought she was an all American country girl but alas she crossed over to the dark disturbed world she thinks she should be with all the rest of the innocent wannabes before her. She needs our prayers.

Milla Vidal

the comments look different….anyway soon we will hear of taylor going bad just like rihana they're gonna turn her into a music w$#@% and that is sad, she was one of the few artists that was wholesome.

...

Haven't seen this performance live but from the screen shots it reminds me a lot of Christina Milian's music video from several years ago for "Dip it Low". It was like a big orgy with candles everywhere and at one point in the video (immediately after one of the men "dancing" with her appear to climax) they make her appear to be sparkling like if she's somehow "illuminated" and then she's being drag/pushed around in all the weird black ink/oil/filth. Very dark video when I look back at it.

Toni

Let's face it. Now days there is pretty much nothing and no one you can trust. Everything is out there to deceive and suck you in. People are so clueless and easily swayed. I'm sticking to the one TRUE BIBLE, its the only thing you can believe and trust.

louis

i wanna request the will.iam and britney video scream and shout.

louis

you must have to check the we are never getting back together video, there are many iluminati simbols.

opi