Judge Judy, 4th to Talk Gibberish On Air…What is Wrong With People on TV?

On March 30th, Judge Judy had to stop taping her show and was rushed at the hospital because “she started saying things that didn’t make any sense”. This would probably be an insignificant event if it wasn’t for the fact that, in the span of four weeks, three other TV personalities talked gibberish in a similar fashion.

An incoherent Judge Judy told shocked audience members she “needed to stop” one of her made-for-TV cases because she was “not feeling well,”.

Judge Sheindlin was rushed to a Los Angeles hospital Wednesday morning after she suddenly started saying things that didn’t make sense, a studio insider revealed.

“She was just sitting on the stand during her show taping and she started saying things that didn’t make any sense,” a source close to the situation told RadarOnline.com, exclusively.

“She said, ‘I need to stop, I’m not feeling well.'”

The 68-year-old judge was only two cases deep into her taping when her bizarre behavior prompted her to stop and have a crew member call 911.

“She said couple of sentences that didn’t have anything to do with the case and then she stopped speaking and said she wasn’t feeling well,” the source said.

“The stage manager called the paramedics and they came and took her away.”

The Los Angeles City Fire Department confirmed to that a paramedic ambulance was dispatched to the KTLA Studios in Hollywood, where Judge Judy tapes her show, at 9:12 a.m. today.

Sheindlin’s rep, Gary Rosen, confirmed that the judge is in the hospital and will be staying overnight for observation.
“The judge was feeling nauseous and had some intestinal discomfort and decided to go to the hospital to get it checked out,” Rosen said.

“They are keeping her overnight for tests.”

– Source

Here are the other “gibberish incidents”. You’ll probably notice that the breakdowns are very similar.

Spontaneous-gibberish-talking is not the symptom of any known illness. Some have claimed those were MK-Ultra breakdowns. Can Judge Judy be under trauma-based mind control at the age of 68? I strongly doubt it. What is causing this?

Liligi
Umm… wow. I cannot agree with you this time, VC. You can't just say "incoherent babbling isn't a sign of any disorder" and just have it be true, just because you want it to be. This happens to some people when they have strokes, and it IS one of the characteristics. I really like this site, and I would hope that you, as well as other readers realize how easy it is for people to read sites like this and pull out the "You're crazy," cards on us. Let's try to keep our facts super tight here before that happens.
Tom

I'm pretty sure sometimes they just have a massive blank and don't know what to say, like happens to most of us on occasion. And because they're on air, they can't just say nothing because that would make it worse and more awkward.

Or as someone said problems with the teleprompter!

JC Rules

Judge Judy is a Demented Obnoxious Rich Bitch that's so in love with herself that she never shuts her Mouth so others can state their case …..

They Live

Anyone else notice a flash of another screen at :50 in the first video? I paused it and it was a picture of piano keys with a letter and number over them and some keys were red(looked like a code that likely could be used in mind control). On the other side of the screen there were little icons that had titles such as "Norton Security Scan," and "In the Eye." Coincidence, eye think not!

notafraid
When it comes to mind control (trauma based or other types) they are in every profession, most often they are not detectable. They each have a purpose….. do your research. I am not sure about it "breaks down" at 30 is true as there are many older politicians under mind control. The brain is complex and when you have been messing with its circuitry, as in the case of mind control, strange things can happen. Every brain is different…some fall apart some do not. I think we have to realize that we (unless we are in on it) will not… Read more »
Pat

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!! The sheeple are being forced to hear what i have been hearing for years now. lol

Circe

"Judge Judy, 4th to Talk Gibberish On Air"

only 4 people have spoken gibberish on air?? I see it every time I switch the TV on 🙂

sonia

i hope to see the judge judy tape.

Leela

the first one, at 50 seconds, a bunch of keyboard strokes, what is that?

Leela

oh wait, keyboard strokes….strokes? they were some form of strokes? but why? what was causing them?

Superwes

You guys are retarded, it's impossible for it to be MK or mind control just like VC said because their all 30+. MK usually starts in the early years, and most victims start to crack (like britney) around 30.

who

It ain't fish for sure. Sociopaths without conscience, soulless creatures would be the key word. I wouldn't want to be one of them.

DonH3

Hmmm, anyone out there remember "Conspiracy Theory" w/ Mel Gibson?

Now I gotta wonder if Mel was subsequently an early test subject in real life; (to insure he's out of the running for Governor or US President?)

And of-course permanent collateral (brain) damage is always acceptable to a government.

(Re: Mel has never really recovered to what he was before the run-ins w/ the cops).

Lone_Wolf

Gimme an "H"

Gimme an "A"

Gimme an "A"

Gimme an"R"

Gimme a "P"

Put 'em together and what have you got? Low frequency microwaves in your brain!

churchill

People in the media industry gets paid if they read what they are told, correctly… if they think, there is no paycheck! it is actually very simple… forget about demons… maybe its just a promotion test or, the telepromter just happen to work incorrectly… jaja

neemo

Is it weird that i couldn't stop laughing at the videos.

In the second video the woman looked so serious while she was talking gibberish as if she was actually making sense, then she pauses and it looks like she's saying 'and now i'll pass it on to…' but in reality she's speaking gibberish…freaky

greymatter
Here is a a link to a DAILY MAIL article on the same issue: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1372538/A… In theory, I believe it is highly likely. Especially, given these chosen peoples presence on t.v. and the timing of their "breakdowns" or epileptic mishaps. ELF waves are very serious in terms of human brain -spirit connection, and their is a plethora of patens and papers written on the subject, even though it is not talked about in school. If the Military has been ramping up their involvement in such projects, which I believe they have with all the chem trail spraying going and what… Read more »
EnddDay

Everything is coming out under the son It's a scraie thing when you think about it because some people are under mind control and don't even know http://www.housetohouse.com Thanks VC

bebe

Dam! i just watched that Britney Spears interview with Diane Sawyer

and isit just me or does it look like she switches into another personality that says

" Oh weird hello? … " and then back to the first personality that says

" yeah it was a weird time …"

Syl

Anybody else see Bruce Almighty? This is just like the scene when Jim Carrey made Steve Carrell talk gibberish on live television…

These poor reporters! Did you see their faces as they ended their speech? They were mortified and almost confused as to why their mouth didn't utter the right words. This is strange…

I would have said brain malfunction of sorts… but it happened to so many news casters. WTF?

VIVA_ORGANIX

i think it might have to do with the fact that they are supposed to directly read off of teleprompters.

Theo

Are U.S. government microwave mind-control tests causing TV presenters' brains to melt down?

By Tom Leonard

Last updated at 12:03 AM on 2nd April 2011

A bizarre spate of television presenters dissolving into on-air gibberish has sparked claims that the U.S. military could be to blame.

In four high-profile cases, the latest involving fast-talking Judge Judy, the presenters have started off speaking properly but have then descended into undecipherable nonsense – looking confused and unstable. …….

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1372538/A

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1372538/A

Hg
I, like VC, severely doubt it's mind control. Yes they're public figures, but not THAT public. Nobody says "I wanna be just like Judge Judy!" NO they say "I wanna be like Rihanna or Beyonce or Eminem or Jay-Z or Katy Perry!" Speaking of Katy Perry, saw her E.T. video…terrifying. I was only skeptical of the whole "alien" conspiracy thing AND/OR Hollywood's involvement…it is terrifyingly real now, folks. Anybody have some good resources for looking into Illuminati covering up extra terrestrials (OR the other theory that Illuminati is going to FAKE an alien attack to further their depopulation agenda)? For… Read more »
JeeJee
After reading your comment I decided to watch the E.T. video, and I have to say I am shocked beyond belief. I mean, this isn't secret or hidden anymore. They're pulling it out from the 'laughingstock realm' and pushing it to the forefront as you said. The worst part was the scene showing the reptilian eyes. No wait, I take it back. The worst part was that insipid jackass Kanye West. But that grey, the reptilian eyes and that Nordic at the end were UNBELIEVABLE. I was so shocked that I googled anything else I could find on the video… Read more »
Theo

I never believed in the existence of aliens, more likely demons.

Hg
As a Christian, I believe in demonic and angelic forces. People think it's weird, or stupid, but just like with this Illuminati stuff, it's something you have to approach with an open mind, and if you don't, well, don't believe it! As for aliens, I'm on the fence. I think we would be foolish to believe that we are alone in this universe. Many people think aliens would directly contradict any notion of God but that's not true, it would only be another wondrous thing to add to the list. People say "well God said He made us after His… Read more »
Ginger

It's a disease called April Fool's Day!

Ginger

I think it's drugs or something in what they're eating or drinking

Daniel

The last lady really seemed to be distressed, I would say all the stress on what their mind is forced to take, maybe a program glitch… Like the famous "Strong-britney" glitch of Britney Spears a few years back: