Symbolic Pics of the Month 12/15

In this edition of SPOTM: Kylie Jenner as Beta Kitten, the one-eye sign everywhere and more proof that the fashion world needs to go in rehab, go to jail and get an exorcism at the same time.

Kylie's photoshoot for Interview magazine portrays her as a still, lifeless sex doll. Everything about these sisters refers right back to Beta Kitten Programming.

Kylie’s photoshoot for Interview magazine portrays her as a still, lifeless sex doll. As stated in several previous articles, everything about the Kardashian/Jenner sisters always goes right back to Beta Kitten Programming.

Not unlike a Kitten slave, she is brought around and used around while having the same lifeless look on her face.

Not unlike a Kitten slave, she is a powerless object that is used to service men while sporting the same idle look on her face.

Used as a slave.

She’s got heels on her hands because she’s a Beta Kitten.

This pic of her in a wheelchair caused controversy because, mainly, Kylie is not disabled, it is being used as some kind of edgy fashion statement. More importantly, it represents the Kylie's true handicap: Beta Kitten.

This pic of her in a wheelchair caused controversy because, mainly, Kylie is not disabled. The chair is used as some kind of edgy fashion statement. More importantly, it represents the Kylie’s true handicap: Beta Kitten.

Coupled with these telling images was an interview where Kylie states that she lost her youth - which is an important part of the forming of a Beta slave. In short, this photoshoot is a Beta perfect storm.

Coupled with these telling images was an interview where Kylie stated that she “lost her youth” – which is the plight of MK slaves. In short, this photoshoot is pure Beta Kitten crap.

This Harper Bazaar photoshoot of Stephanie Seymour with her sons is not new (2014) but it is pure fashion industry sickness. The weird, nauseating sexual context of these pics is just wrong.

This Harper Bazaar photoshoot of Stephanie Seymour with her sons is not new (2014) but it is pure fashion industry sickness. The weird, nauseating, incestual context of these pics is just wrong.

Everybody wants some sideboob action with their moms, right?

Everybody boy wants some sideboob action with their moms while their brother thoroughly enjoying the situation, right?

You're rubbing on your mom dude.

You’re rubbing on your mom dude.

Subtle one-eye sign to close-off this horrific photoshoot and to let you know who is behind this incestual mess.

Subtle one-eye sign to close-off this disturbing photoshoot, letting you know who is behind this incestual mess.

Of course, the one-eye sign appeared everywhere in mass media last month. This is a character poster of the upcoming movie "Alice Through the Looking Glass", which is, coincidentally the favorite tale of MK handlers.

Of course, the one-eye sign appeared everywhere in mass media last month. This is a character poster of the upcoming movie “Alice Through the Looking Glass”. As stated in several previous articles, Alice in Wonderland is thoroughly used in MK ULTRA programming.

A nice one-eye sign on a poster for the upcoming movie Zoolander 2. The first movie was about a brainless fashion model who was mind controlled and programmed to kill a political figure using a trigger word. Yup.

The new album of Sharon Needles is all about the one-eye sign. Before I get a comment saying "Sharon Needles is a transgender hero who needs to be applauded at all times", I say: "Check out this next pic".

The cover of Sharon Needles’ new album is all about the one-eye sign. To the unavoidable comment saying “Sharon Needles is a drag queen hero who needs to be applauded at all times”, I say: “Check out this next pic”.

One-eye, inverted cross Illuminati pawn.

One-eye, inverted cross Illuminati pawn.

French Magazine Le Monde features one big, blatant, one-eye sign.

The cover of French magazine Le Monde features one big, blatant, creepy one-eye sign.

Meanwhile, Lady Gaga is still walking around somewhere doing a permanent one-eye thing.

The promo of the new season of BET series "Being Mary Jane" is also about one-eye.

The promo of the new season of BET series “Being Mary Jane” is also about one-eye.

The cover of L'Officiel Malaysia feature the sign as well.

The cover of L’Officiel Malaysia features the sign as well.

Justin Bieber is still forced to be appear in all kinds of abusive situations in all of his photoshoots.

Justin Bieber is constantly forced to appear in photoshoots where abuse and violence is not-so-subtly implied.

Blood of innocents on a virginal girl. That is what the industry likes to do.

A bunch of blood on a virginal prom queen is cool and sexy. That’s what the fashion industry wants you to think. A few weeks ago, Lady Gaga was copulating covered in blood in American Horror Story. We can say that mass media has been quite liberal with the use of blood in fashionable situations. It was a bloody year.

150 Comments on "Symbolic Pics of the Month 12/15"

Christine
6 months 13 days ago

Did anyone else think Stephanie Seymour was Caitlyn Jenner?

Blvd
6 months 1 day ago

The worst one is the mom with her sons!!! It looks like she's about to have a threesome with her own kids! Why would any parent or child think that looks cool? Like he's about to make out with his hooker looking mom. Bleh.

Tamara.
6 months 14 days ago
For me, I have decided NOT to follow after the world system for it is passing. Learning to be content with what God has given me is all I need. When looking at what sin has done to this world, the only thing I am most thankful for is that Jesus Christ came to die for our sins because its wages is death. There is nothing in this world I envy. I feel empathy for those who have lost their souls for the material things gained in this world, thinking this is a form of Heaven on Earth. I understand… Read more »
John
5 months 30 days ago

Vigilant Citizen. Have you considered showing this stuff on Instagram? I think it is the best platform to spread awareness.

rrb
5 months 21 days ago

the incestual pics are ew!

TinfoilBra
5 months 23 days ago

The bloody prom Queen is a Carrie reference.

presbyopia
5 months 23 days ago

the photo of seymour and sons….wtf, man………not at all right.

BluBoy
5 months 25 days ago

These set of images with Stephanie Seymore and her sons just made my jaw drop on the floor….The Fashion and Entertainment industry are sick beyond belief.

anon
6 months 15 days ago

I wish there were a secret symbol for people with a little soul. Like if a public figure wanted to let vigilant citizens know they know what's going on, they would flash "our" secret signal. Maybe a hand over the heart? Battle lines being drawn.
Why isn't anybody questioning the fact the San Bernadino shooter's brother was in the Department of Homeland Security?
America is sliding into some zionist Fourth Reich and its people are addled by prescriptions, stunned, zoned out…still, I see beams of light cracking through. Game on.

Matteo
6 months 18 days ago

When I was younger during my teens, I found such sexually explicit pictures to be very incitiating and exciting.
Nowadays however, I personally feel more good attraction towards a real life girl with her simple kind of beauty (real too) that to see a woman converted into a sex slave through surgery, excess of make up, etc. Seriously, what's so interesting about that?

Orwell's mentor
6 months 17 days ago
Good for you! Your statement clearly demonstrates one can grow up and use their discernment to know what’s truly important to them, rather than feeding off of what’s being thrown at them. I say this because I remember in high school, two girls were giving a presentation about superstition (I think) and asked the class to draw the first shape that came to mind, followed by the second. I drew a triangle with the shape of the eye inside it. Guess what? So did the majority of the class. At the time, I had no idea what it meant, and… Read more »
Satan
6 months 9 days ago

He He. I thought that woman with her sons was that Jenner bloke. (Now lady)

DarkStarAz
5 months 23 days ago

Kylie in the wheelchair is reminiscent of GaGa's Paparazzi Video.

Cloud
6 months 6 days ago

Great job VC! Should do an article on Adele in the near future.she's just interesting for her quick rise to fame and the way she disappeared and came back.

Farha
6 months 5 days ago

These symbolic pics of the month have become worse as the years progress. They now scare the crap of me lol

Hne
6 months 7 days ago

What confusingly amazed me is how did those boys feel by even standing so close to their mother. I do not understand really if she wants to have incest with her children. This world is during our days is more evil than ever before. I wish not to live any more.

Bevin Chu
1 month 16 days ago

“A one-eye sign on a Zoolander 2 poster. The first movie was about a brainless fashion model who was mind controlled and programmed to kill a political figure using a trigger word. Pure MK ULTRA stuff.”

Guess what?

Zoolander 2 is about ritual child sacrifice.

No kidding.

“Mugatu and many of the world’s fashion designers prepare to cut out Derek Jr.’s heart and consume his blood, believing it to grant them eternal youth as it contains the blood of Steve [As in “Adam and Steve”].
— Wikipedia

Parsnip
6 months 11 days ago

Aww man, I loved Sharon Needles! It seems that even "counterculture" icons are just illuminati puppets.

6 months 12 days ago

The last pic, i was thinking more of Carrie

Jessica
5 months 25 days ago

Same. And if you think of Carrie, the way she was tricked into thinking people were starting to like her and how excited she was for the dance, only to be covered in blood and laughed at just like her mother warned. I feel it's highly symbolic of what the powers that be can do to a celebrity. Who knows maybe they are saying they are about to humiliate this actress.

Jordan
6 months 12 days ago

Can someone explain but does a beta sex slave know that they are sleeping around a lot or they are triggered to not remember?

ArcAngel
6 months 12 days ago

They cannot remember because they have MPD, for more read the pdf of the book ' Thanks for the Memories' by Bryce Taylor, the free book can be downloaded from wikispooks website.

Lomon
6 months 12 days ago

Do you think Kylie's friend's know whats going on

Concerned Citizen
6 months 12 days ago

VC can you please please please do an article on the WWE?

I think there's more to that whole industry than meets the eye, but I'm having a hard time convincing my husband. He thinks it's just wrestling and light entertainment, nothing more. But I get a disturbed feeling in my spirit whenever he's watching the shows. The acts like Undertaker and his brother creep me out the most.

anon
6 months 11 days ago

I'm not saying this in judgment or bigotry, but I can't see how an adult (not a kid) can't see that Vince McMahon and WWE is gay as it gets. It's barely sublimated, macho role-playing. Punching instead of thrusting. Get the idea?
Then they get all homophobic. Because it's just too damn close.

Christine
6 months 13 days ago

Has anyone seen Miley Cyrus's new video for BB Talk, now that is some disturbing garbage you can watch it on Youtube on her official account.

Chespirito Colorado
6 months 14 days ago

Another thing: Once, remember going in Havan, a small store where everyone will buy there, popular here, had something like a coffee maker which bore the cross with lace. And as everywhere, the current trade spread Illuminati symbolism, as a commercial summer of Havan (a model that was a girl do in your eye a heart) and a brand of products to prevent us from sun rays (the commercial starts with making her a sideways triangle in your eye). Anyway, the motto of this summer, here in Brazil, will be "Let's celebrate the summer with the Illuminati."

Chespirito Colorado
6 months 14 days ago

Vigilant, to warn you, I'm from Brazil. But worst of all is that the popular channels here enjoy the stocks of the Illuminati, the conspiracies or say that all this is nonsense. See: Felipe Neto (has been criticized for Danizudo, which did well done) and popping (a video about the actors who died but were embodied by technology, speech which said about Brandon Lee, who was Illuminati conspiracy, they sent a AS FUCK). The good thing is that here too there are conspirators, few but translate what Google Translate does not translate). Anyway, criticize that unbelievers.

kylevpirate
6 months 14 days ago

Sharon Needles is a drag Queen not a transvestite plus of course she isn't a hero or whatever. Who would say that, I do like him though but his whole stigma is Halloween Satanic crap and that brothers with mom suit of pictures is just disturbing, especially what she is wearing in front of her kids. YACK and when I first saw those pictures of Kylie I immediately thought of a blow up doll. Disgusting, and the last photo is clearly referencing Carrie.