Bratz Dolls in Illuminati Masquerade Ball

Hello one-eye symbolism.

Bratz dolls are basically younger, sluttier versions of Barbie dolls. They’ve always annoyed me because I personally feel that young children should just be kids and should enjoy their innocence while they can. And, to me, Bratz are another way to promote sexuality, superficiality and even celebrity to young girls. But maybe I’m just acting like a grumpy old man looking at new toys and saying in a disapproving tone: “We don’t have the toys we used to”.

Bratz however took things to a whole other level with its new Masquerade collection by incorporating in it all out Illuminati symbolism. Masquerade balls (also known as Illuminati balls) originate from obscure occult Secret Societies who organized these gatherings for ceremonial and ritualistic purposes. These balls often ended with orgies with the masks playing on the anonymity of the sexual partner (see the movie Eyes Wide Shut). Is there a reason why young girls should recreate the occult elite’s ceremonial parties?

Here we have a couple of vampires dancing on a ritualistic checkerboard Masonic floor. Plus, on the left, a sex-kitten checking everything out.

Here’s the promotional video for the collection and see how Illuminati symbolism is promoted to kids.

218 Comments on "Bratz Dolls in Illuminati Masquerade Ball"

wide awake
1 year 1 month ago

I can't believe they were marketing "sexiness" to little girls.
That's just sick!!!!
Wake up people!!! The time is up!!! We're living on borrowed time. Rome is ready to burn once more.

secretary
the fact that they're called bratz disturbs me to. i was raised to believe that brat has a negative connotation. i live near chico state, and there are whole sorority houses filled with girls who look like this. these girls are like 19, 20, 21. we see them waiting in lines for night clubs, shivering to death in microscopic dresses in the dead of fucking winter. because lets face it folks, wearing a coat to protect yourself from frigged temperatures is just not sexy! they talk with baby voices, and through fits at their boyfriends for breathing the wrong way.… Read more »
Darrian Denise
Hello, I'm an 18 year-old senior and I have loved Bratz ever since I was about 5 or 6 years old, and I still love them to this day. Bratz got me through everything, especially when I was bullied in elementary school. When I didn't have any friends, Bratz were there for me. I don't see them as illuminati puppets, or whatever you want to call them. I see them as the brighter side of my childhood and they were the only things that would brighten my day. I am defending them, and I'm not trying to start any controversy… Read more »
Claudia

does that say sexiness? i'm disturbed

AYA salvator

and it also has MOVIE! 🙁

Purple
i grew up loving bratz someone please just tell me that THIS is just a random reference to illuminati, i know it is very hidden, but bratz have been normal girls and less manipulative all through out… they have always taught me to go for whatever i want and be myself.. did anyone see the cancer bratz dolls they made? and bratz gives to charity? mattel is worst.. and they even sued bratz… and made the extremely sinister dolls called "monster high" and that has OBVIOUS clear references… the bratz were dedicated to the creator's daughter, jasmine and showed how… Read more »
Freethinker

My sister collects Bratzdolls and i collect monster high dolls. I never was a fan of barbie cause it annoyed me that she had every single occupation known to man but monster high dolls are diverse in terms of ethnicity which i like.

Rode

I honestly don't see what's wrong with bratz dolls. I have tons. They're teenage girls with tons of makeup. My mom didn't like them at 1st, but then she watched the movie and said it's ok.

Deadly Rose

This is sick, twisted, and disturbing.

Athena

Perhaps it is just me, but I find the dolls somehow looked like Nicki Minaj, Katy Perry, Jessie J and Lady Gaga… :O

T

My friend was in this commercial in the background… scary.

Platinum initium

I couldn't find the whole eyes wide shut movie online so I typed into google banned orgy scene crime eyes wide shut and well I was shocked I saw it in daily motion and I have nothing left to say I'm just well I'm lost for words

Steph

One thing i noticed, is how all the girls are standing on the black squares and the dude is standing on the white?!

releasing_the_chains

So an Egyptian Princess/Goddess with the all seeing eye mark under the eye, a Mermaid (or siren/muse), a Pirate, Vampires, Witch, a fairy (that looks more like the devil because she's got horns) and a knight to save them all. Thank you Bratz for pulling in the children with demonic/occult characters, yoking them in spiritual bondage…

Laura

OMG I had one of these dolls when I was a kid and I pretty much liked it. But I remembered one day, I don't really know why but I totally grabbed her and started hitting her, tearing her up, pulling her hair out and throwing her against walls. I don't know why but I remember that this doll suddenly made me very mad and upset and apparently looked very disgusting to me… Now reading all these things, i'm so glad I stopped playing with this thing early.

bdevries
[x] eye of Horus [x] witch representing witchcraft [x] vaguely suggestive masonic arches [x] Baphomet horns [x] undersea goddess [x] oh yeah, and all those super-neat monarch mind-control masks for you AND you doll! I dunno, sounds like good wholesome funtimes to me. Play on, kiddies. Play on. Kinda makes me wonder–at 27 I wonder how much of an influence the illuminati have had on my own upbringing in terms of their control over film industry, music industry, and the toy making industry. I'm beginning to get an idea though. Thank you, God, for your redemptive power–that in spite of… Read more »
Muffin

Amen to that!

Terra

All I can say is WOW!

missy
I think I can break down the whole Bratz 'appeal' because I used to play with the damn things. I had ONE. And the reason I like her compared to my Barbies was this: *she had attitude, didn't look all bubble headed like B. *she dressed cool, the clothes were like popstars in music videos, a place where belly tops, mini skirts and high heels run rampant, were considered 'normal' and aimed at us pre-teens. Also the style and colours were more relevant to trends at the time. *Finally and most importantly, I could relate to her better then the… Read more »
Grrrl

That commercial made me feel like I was put under a demonic spell just watching it!

And like VC, I've always HATED Bratz dolls. They promote pedophilia.

alixrae
Okay, i'm just going to make this very very clear before i start, i really don't care about you're opinion on what I have to say. 1. Stop letting commercials, movies, and dolls (i guess, since this seems to be the issue) raise your children. All of you "Parents" should know that. If you do not have the time to sit down with your children or take them outside and see sunlight instead of an episode of iCarly or spongebob do the world a favor and don't have kids. It is so sad to me that people leave their kids… Read more »
Jane

Alixrae, you are so out of touch with reality but what would anyone expect from a 17 year old. You will soon find out that life doesn't always turn out the way you plan.

alixrae

Or.. maybe i spend my time worrying about more important world problems than Bratz dolls.

But i guess since being 17 automatically means I know nothing, and since your "old" your much "wiser", so you think, I will leave it at that.

Have a good day.

Jade
I think you should all leave Nesha worship whoever she likes. We all have different beliefs, yes I know JW was set up by a freemason and all that, but if being a JW is what helps her, day by day to wake up with a smile and survive this wretched world, then I say let her do it. She shouldn't be 'dissed' for believing in something. There are enough people out there to try and train us and conform to the rules without you telling other people what to and not to believe in. I've been a reader of… Read more »
AlanaDeadly

This is exactly why I didn't buy my daughter ANY of those dolls for Christmas…

In Love with Jesus

Our culture makes me SMH! It's a mess!

Bree
Dolls are fine but so other toys for girls are. It's impossible to avoid all gender stereotyping but all the same you can also gently guide a child's experiences in order to avoid some of the negative effects of stereotyping. You can always encourage a daughter to play physical games. She may not have the same zest for basketball that a boy might have, however she can still enjoy herself. Why not choose clothing that lets her move freely? You see girls of the age of 6 dressed only in mini skirts and 2-3 inches heels. Why not give her… Read more »
IZZY-CHAN13

What's so wrong with the concept of dualism?? =/

IZZY-CHAN13

As far as I'm concerned, the New Age Movement LOVES moral relativism– and esoteric religions, like Freemasonry and plenty other organizations 😛