Bratz dolls are basically younger, sluttier versions of Barbie dolls. They’ve always annoyed me because I personally feel that young children should just be kids and should enjoy their innocence while they can. And, to me, Bratz are another way to promote sexuality, superficiality and even celebrity to young girls. But maybe I’m just acting like a grumpy old man looking at new toys and saying in a disapproving tone: “We don’t have the toys we used to”.
Bratz however took things to a whole other level with its new Masquerade collection by incorporating in it all out Illuminati symbolism. Masquerade balls (also known as Illuminati balls) originate from obscure occult Secret Societies who organized these gatherings for ceremonial and ritualistic purposes. These balls often ended with orgies with the masks playing on the anonymity of the sexual partner (see the movie Eyes Wide Shut). Is there a reason why young girls should recreate the occult elite’s ceremonial parties?
Here’s the promotional video for the collection and see how Illuminati symbolism is promoted to kids.
Subscribe to the NewsletterGet an e-mail notification as soon as a new article is published on The Vigilant Citizen.
- Child sexualization via Melanie Martinez: a compilation
- Kevin Rudolf – You Make The Rain Fall ft. Flo Rida
- Adele – Oh My God (Official Video)
- Fauci’s home office features photos of himself, his own bobblehead
- Opinion: Is Machine Gun Kelly’s engagement ring for Megan Fox romantic – or abusive?
- Tech bros propose replacing women with ‘synthetic wombs’
- Family of Marine killed in Afghanistan sues Alec Baldwin for defamation
- Former FBI Special Agent Concludes Jamie Spears Surveilled Britney Spears' Bedroom – E! Online