From MTV News:
Just days after Nicki Minaj’s cousin was killed, a Nicki track called “We Miss You” leaked online with lyrics that address the murder of someone close to her. As the rapper noted online shortly after the song hit the Web, however, “We Miss You” was recorded nearly 12 months earlier.
“Tho the lyrics of ‘We Miss You’ eerily depict the circumstances surrounding my cousin’s death, I wrote & recorded that song on 5/24/2010,” she tweeted. “It was sent to Mariah Carey & Keyshia Cole over a year ago for a possible feature. It didn’t make Pink Friday due to clearance issues. It’s an unauthorized leak.”
Minaj then thanked her fans for their support in the wake of the tragic news: “Thank u ALL for your kind words and well wishes. Love.”
After announcing the news of her cousin’s death on Twitter, the rapper had stayed off the micro-blogging site until Thursday’s (July 7) leak. Minaj did receive a tweet of encouragement and love from Femme Fatale tourmate Britney Spears: “Please keep @NickiMinaj & her family in your prayers. … keep up the amazing love and support you guys have for her.”
“We Miss You” samples Prince’s “Diamonds and Pearls” (which could explain the clearance issues) and is a somber ode to a fallen friend. As the beat kicks in, Nicki spits, “Why’d you have to leave in July?/ On a peaceful and serene summer night,” eerily mirroring the events of her cousin’s death.
Although the lyrics make reference to the fact that Nicki is rapping about a lover, it seems that the references to murder are very similar to how her cousin died last weekend when he was gunned down in Brooklyn. She later says on the song, “You said that you would leave these streets, and I know you didn’t mean in a body bag/ But now we see you were not bulletproof, and I’m mad ’cause you were the best that I ever had.”
There are indeed strange “coincidences” surrounding this story:
- The song “We Miss You”, which was recorded last year, leaked only a few days after Nicki’s cousin’s murder
- The song begins with the words “Why’d you have to leave in July?/ On a peaceful and serene summer night”
- The first verse ends with “And maybe this is just part of the agenda”
- The murder – and everything surrounding it – was heavily publicized while it did not need to be.
Could all of this be indicative of a ritual sacrifice? Difficult to say. Some industry insiders have claimed that these sacrifices are required to be “initiated into the industry”. I cannot give a definite answer for this particular case but, as some would say: there is no such thing as coincidences.
- Leave the kids alone
- Industry done with him? Justin Bieber Sells Publishing and Recorded Catalog for $200 Million
- SATANIC PEDOPHILIA, TORTURE AND BLOOD: DARK SATANIC SECRETS REVEALED
- Pfizer Executive Director: ‘Mutate’ COVID via ‘Directed Evolution’ for Company to Continue Profiting Off of Vaccines… ‘COVID is Going to be a Cash Cow for Us’ … ‘That is Not What We Say to the Public’ … ‘People Won’t Like That’ … ‘Don’t Tell Anyone’
- New Year's Eve 2023 AI themed drone light show in South Korea
- A breakthrough system can see through walls by using Wi-Fi routers
- This isn’t a slippery slope it’s a freefall
Subscribe to the NewsletterGet an e-mail notification as soon as a new article is published on The Vigilant Citizen.
Vigilant Reports2 months ago
There’s Something Terribly Wrong With Balenciaga and the Rabbit Hole Goes Deep
Vigilant Reports2 weeks ago
There’s Something Terribly Wrong With Gorsad Kyiv and it’s Worse than Balenciaga
Latest News1 month ago
2022 Review: When “Conspiracy Theories” Turned Into Obvious Realities
Pics of the Month2 months ago
Symbolic Pics of the Month (December 2022)
Latest News2 months ago
Aaron Carter: The Suspicious Death of a Blatant Industry Slave
Movies and TV1 month ago
Rituals and Adrenochrome: The Dark Meaning of “The Watcher”, a Netflix Series Based on a True Story
Latest News3 months ago
Kanye Literally Confirmed That His Mother Was Sacrificed by the Hollywood Elite (video)
Latest News3 months ago
Did Kanye Expose Hollywood “Personal Trainer” Harley Pasternak as an MK Handler?