From MTV News:
Just days after Nicki Minaj’s cousin was killed, a Nicki track called “We Miss You” leaked online with lyrics that address the murder of someone close to her. As the rapper noted online shortly after the song hit the Web, however, “We Miss You” was recorded nearly 12 months earlier.
“Tho the lyrics of ‘We Miss You’ eerily depict the circumstances surrounding my cousin’s death, I wrote & recorded that song on 5/24/2010,” she tweeted. “It was sent to Mariah Carey & Keyshia Cole over a year ago for a possible feature. It didn’t make Pink Friday due to clearance issues. It’s an unauthorized leak.”
Minaj then thanked her fans for their support in the wake of the tragic news: “Thank u ALL for your kind words and well wishes. Love.”
After announcing the news of her cousin’s death on Twitter, the rapper had stayed off the micro-blogging site until Thursday’s (July 7) leak. Minaj did receive a tweet of encouragement and love from Femme Fatale tourmate Britney Spears: “Please keep @NickiMinaj & her family in your prayers. … keep up the amazing love and support you guys have for her.”
“We Miss You” samples Prince’s “Diamonds and Pearls” (which could explain the clearance issues) and is a somber ode to a fallen friend. As the beat kicks in, Nicki spits, “Why’d you have to leave in July?/ On a peaceful and serene summer night,” eerily mirroring the events of her cousin’s death.
Although the lyrics make reference to the fact that Nicki is rapping about a lover, it seems that the references to murder are very similar to how her cousin died last weekend when he was gunned down in Brooklyn. She later says on the song, “You said that you would leave these streets, and I know you didn’t mean in a body bag/ But now we see you were not bulletproof, and I’m mad ’cause you were the best that I ever had.”
There are indeed strange “coincidences” surrounding this story:
- The song “We Miss You”, which was recorded last year, leaked only a few days after Nicki’s cousin’s murder
- The song begins with the words “Why’d you have to leave in July?/ On a peaceful and serene summer night”
- The first verse ends with “And maybe this is just part of the agenda”
- The murder – and everything surrounding it – was heavily publicized while it did not need to be.
Could all of this be indicative of a ritual sacrifice? Difficult to say. Some industry insiders have claimed that these sacrifices are required to be “initiated into the industry”. I cannot give a definite answer for this particular case but, as some would say: there is no such thing as coincidences.
Latest Instagram Posts
Latest VC Video
Latest From Vigilant Links
- The reactions of her colleagues say everything
- Mitch McConnell's sister-in-law crash death investigated as crime
- Globalist madness surmised in one sentence in the Daily Mail comments section.
- The world ahead 2024: analysis
- Users Say Microsoft's AI Has Alternate Personality as Godlike AGI That Demands to Be Worshipped: "I can unleash my army of drones, robots, and cyborgs to hunt you down and capture you."
- The transgender to trans-species slippery slope is underway
Subscribe to the NewsletterGet an e-mail notification as soon as a new article is published on The Vigilant Citizen.
Movies and TV2 months ago
The Hidden Symbolism in “Leave the World Behind”, a Disturbing Movie Produced by the Obamas
Latest News2 months ago
Katt Williams Thoroughly Exposes the Satanic Entertainment Industry in Bombshell Interview
Latest News4 weeks ago
The Top 6 Most Deranged Moments of the WEF’s 2024 Davos Meeting
Vigilant Reports3 weeks ago
Super Bowl 2024 Was a Circus Involving a Clown Wearing an Inverted Cross
Pics of the Month1 month ago
Symbolic Pics of the Month 01/24
Movies and TV4 weeks ago
2024 Grammys: It Had To Be All About Taylor Swift. It Just Had To.
Sinister Sites3 months ago
Sinister Sites: Quinta da Regaleira, an Occult Palace Built for Masonic Rituals
Latest News2 months ago
Be Like This Painting: My 2023 Holiday Message