Symbolic Pics of the Month (12/11)

It has been thirty days since the last instalment of Symbolic Pics of the Month and you better believe that the constant flow of Illuminati symbolism in mass media hasn’t stopped. In the December edition of Symbolic Pics of the Month: Sugababes, Kanye West, Fergie, Jessie J, Robyn and many others.

British girl-band Sugababes on the cover of Fabulous magazine, posing limbless with mannequins: a classic way to depict mind control slaves.

Kanye performing with a big Baphomet face on his shirt.

Jessie J giving a Mickey Mouse/One Eye salute on the cover of Cosmopolitan’s December’s issue

Fergie in what appears to be a tribute to Monarch programming: submission, degradation and…oh yeah…a butterfly tattooed on her ass.

Monarch Butterfly and One eye hidden. You know what it refers to.

Robyn doing it again.

Lady Gaga’s stylist Nicola Formichetti on the cover of L’Officiel. A butterfly wing covering one eye.

Eye inside a triangle…mmhmm.

Model Ana Buljevic just reminding you who she’s working for.

Norwegian singer Annie too

Ayumi Hamasaki, Japan’s “Empress of Pop”

Again.

She also brings that Sex Kitten imagery

Nicki Minaj: Yet another female pop star dressed as a robot, a la Maria from the movie Metropolis. In this performance, she is literally plugged into a giant machine that “feeds” her. What a great way to portray those running the entertainment industry.

Model Andrej Pejic (featured in previous Symbolic Pics) in a shoot alluding to multiple personalities

This is rather old but Dollhouse was a TV show featuring several types of MK programming. This ad shows a “doll” as a mannequin holding a gun: Delta aka Killer programming.

Prada ad

These ads for a Toy Story-inspired clothing really insist on that One Eye thing.

Yup.

Even making the kids do it

This is just a great image representing disinformation in America. All of the other covers of Time are about revolts in Egypt. The cover of the US version? “How depression is good for you”. Can’t make that stuff up.

Thanks to everyone who sent in pics and keep them coming!

223 Comments on "Symbolic Pics of the Month (12/11)"

DarkStarAz

'These ads for a Toy Story-inspired clothing really insist on that One Eye thing…'
NOT TO MENTION THAT HER BRAIDS FORM A NOOSE AROUND HER NECK…

Rebecca

To those of us who know this symbolism, we catch it right away. However, I know even for myself I was completely ignorant to everything illuminati until about a year ago, and sadly I assume most of America is also…probably including that little girls parents. 🙁

One-Winded Crow

I think many of those who make those signs are just imitating what they see their idols doing. They don't know or don't care about the purported meaning of those signs. You can't call that evil or dark, just ignorant and – well, maybe a little stupid also.

Outlaw
Well .. I've read about this and I also have some friends that are aware of this stuff. What surprises me is that many of my acquaintances are laughing on the subject. You can look to Romanian singers and you will find that most of them are somehow taking you to think they are marionettes. Men and women. Girls have eye-glasses that actually cover the eyes so they can not see. It's a kind of submission and mind control technique. Look at Andreea Banica – Electrified, Corina – Monkey Funky, Andra – Telephone and others. Search them and you will… Read more »
amrita
nice work u r doing, such hard work need apriciation. i am an indian girl born and brought in hindu riligious valus, never ever thought of the explanation you have given to each little detail. spacial thank to gaga who made me think. i study litrature and philosophy and one question comes in my mind whenever i read your articale why this same repitation over and over ,are they out of ideas or people are dumb, are they just copying what other are doing to make us think. all over the world u can see the trace of voilance, no… Read more »
johndoe

seems everything is been controlled by them what should we

non-illuminates (wear) cause for sure the lord shall and always

keep his children……………………i am so confused

this post is from africa and we are against iilluminatii and all

these innocent killings and wars also wassup with all

the naked videos ………. iiluminatii disgusts me

TheWorkThatThey&#039

This whole covering one eye thing is really ridiculous. I don't see anything creative about it. Some people may know what they're doing but others don't. Let's not generalize…stuff like generalizing is so easily done here in America.

Jord

Man I just can't get over that first Toy Story pic.. the girl looks like she is on a noose, and about to be strangled by what would be considered a form of beauty (her hair). Makes me glad I went through reading and interpreting symbolism in school before it realized teaching that was a bad idea!

kie
I have a butterfly in my back and has nothing to do with the fact that Im the governments slave, I just had 15 years old and did it to do a methamorfosis or what ever I thought I needed to do to change and actually happenend. but i recognise im a slave … Anyway it has nothing to do with what i said above, but guys most of you seem to be intelligent so why would u refer to religion all the time. we all know "Religion is the opiate of the masses" , they just want us to… Read more »
One-Winged Crow

If you read the writings by the old Christians of the first centuries A.D., you'll see they were far from being brain dead ! They are not the same people as those living today. Possibly those that want to control the masses discovered the potential of religion in controlling the masses, so they are using it. This implies of course it's not Christians who are behind it.

TheWorkThatThey&#039

It is so easy to use religion against people or for religion to sometimes lead people against each other. But it usually has to do with people who take the words of whatever religion they're from and turn them into something…alarming…which is not.

Religion, churches… < I don't relate to all that stuff. My GOD loves all people. Good people. I don't read the bible, or go to church, but I do believe in a GOD, a God that does not discriminate or hate.

Different

This is mind-blowing!

Why is the States trying to hide its people from the truth?? It wont succeed im telling you. And all these messages are a perfect example of subliminal messages!!!

Jedi

Kayne is probably wearing chaps under his manly skirt

Piru

Lindsay Loham doing a Marilyn Monroe photo-shoot for Heffner, ominous for her though she might think that by doing this she wins THEM over to her good side now that she is off rehab and so needy

Read Mindm

Hi All,

Great site. As time goes on, there's less and less to appreciate since it's drenched in illumati evil. There are also various games made by comapanies with blatant symbols. I'll try and add a link below:

Fee
Being that I work in retail i'm always seeing illuminati and other satanic imagery in clothing. Butterflies are abundant on girls clothing, so are peace symbols, and the five pointed star. And for the boys, skulls and cross bones and other satanic looking stuff. And a LOT of Hello Kitty. I use to be addicted to hello kitty at one point, and stopped when i was growing in faith of Jesus, I didnt force myself to not like hello kitty anymore because of faith, but its something that just happened. Since accepting Jesus as our Lord and Savior and the… Read more »
kie
"Die Religion … ist das Opium des Volkes" Religion is, indeed, the self-consciousness and self-esteem of man who has either not yet won through to himself, or has already lost himself again. But man is no abstract being squatting outside the world. Man is the world of man—state, society. This state and this society produce religion, which is an inverted consciousness of the world, because they are an inverted world. Religion is the general theory of this world, its encyclopedic compendium, its logic in popular form, its spiritual point d'honneur, its enthusiasm, its moral sanction, its solemn complement, and its… Read more »

Am not surprised at all .it is all written in the book of REVELATION,its a great sign of the end-time. Christians out there be vigilant.this life is more than our every day activity.serious activities goin on in the spiritual realm from chidi

Ismael

Could you please leave a comment or explanation on the new Versace for H&M campain? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VAO8ellsfM
What do you think?

Isolde

There has already been a VC article about the video.

Aiman

Adam Lambert retweeted a post from a twitter page called the Illuminati ,"If you are not doing what you love, you are wasting your time."

sooth

New vid by the band Skrillex, very strange. (Owned by Atlantic Records):

Rainbow snake

Here is a source. Pike and the three world wars..

Juliana

Check this out, Bollywood…can it be more obvious? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_0J4Tx-jxo&fe

i found this in a oonely subreddit

http://imgur.com/VtBG3 <– is ti possible to be the one eye symbol ? its from the new christmas movie

Mr.Smith

I was really looking forward to my future too. Oh well……

Mimi24

The Sugababes and Dollhouse covers seem to me like they are trying to get us to accept nudity. The mannequins are unclothed for a reason. We focus on the symbolism and ignore the nudity. One more breakdown of morality gets slid right in.

i had a horrible nightmare last night. it had many famous people in it doing all types of scary shit. i was shopping at h&m and all they had was Baphomet shirts and jewlery i cant remeber all of it but these images kept flashing of his face and i woke up sweating and screaming Baphomet and it was 3:33.

Sarah
Wow, that's scary, especially it being 3:33 when you woke up. Perhaps it would be good for you to take a little break from reading about this stuff for a bit. It can get to you after awhile. Relaxation tapes and visualizations before going to sleep has helped me. I don't know if you are so inclined but if you are then saying a prayer as you drift off to sleep could help. I say something like the following sometimes when I have trouble sleeping "Watch over me, Lord, body and soul. Stay beside me through the night. Protect me… Read more »
Matt

Thanx Sarah not only you're an amazing mother/wife/sister/counselor and who knows what else, to top it off you're also a spiritual mentor in a female form. We can always count on your maternal instincts. You're truly the personification of mature nature.

Matt

Unless you're housebound because you have chickenpox. Then you remain in your house and read as much as crap as possible.

Dear vigilant citizen,

i was on youtube the other day and came across a video of Jessie J claiming she doesn't know about

the illuminati and she doesn't know what people are talking about with the one eye thing.

maybe that was her in her real state of mind. but how could she possibly be in her subconscious

state doing all this imagery and stuff ?

Do you believe her? is she for real?

please get back to me on this. thank you

tj
As always so many interesting mind control/one eyed photo shoots. I just wander if the people in the photos even know what is up? Do they know why they are posing in such a way that is disturbing or rather strange. Do the models and celebraties even know about mind control, oz programming, alice in wonderland programming or jewel programming,hello kitty,disney-mickey mouse and sex-kitten programming. Do they rely only on someone else to tell them when they can move or breathe or what to wear etc. Do they not find it odd that so many stars and other entertainers have… Read more »
literatus

Been trying to figure out what's so disturbing about the Sugababes photo for days. They are life-sized sex dolls. Mouths wide open, ready for fellatio.