Symbolic Pics of the Month (04/12)

This ain’t no April fools, all of the following pics are real. In this edition’s of Symbolic Pics of the Month: Justin Bieber, Taylor Momsen and a bunch of other Hollywood weirdness.

This disturbing photoshoot from Interview magazine features a sadistic “nurse” torturing a bewildered patient. There’s an obvious handler/mind control victim relationship depicted here.

Having victims tied and gagged up is the kind of crap MK handlers do to their slaves. Notice the emotionless look on the handler’s face – many handler’s are MK’ed themselves.

Another disturbing torture scene. I often ask this but…is this fashion? Really?

The victim appears to be prepped for sexual abuse. This is another “tool” used to program mind control slaves and I am not sure what “snuff”-looking shoot is doing in a fashion magazine.

I’d say she looks traumatized.

The cover Nicki Minaj’s new album puts an emphasis on the all-important one-eye symbol.

Justin Bieber hides one eye with a slab of meat. Interesting way to show who’s in charge of his career.

He also gets the crap beaten out of him by an unknown guy. While some might find this pic to be the most satisfying thing they ever saw, it still goes with this new trend of showing people being violently abused in photoshoots.

A poster for the upcoming Japanese movie “Helter Skelter”. It tells the story of a woman named ‘Ririko’ (Sawajiri)  who received cosmetic surgery on her entire body, thus allowing her to become a shining top star in the entertainment industry. The imagery of the poster makes it clear that it is about mind control in the entertainment industry. The following movie trailer also places an emphasis on butterflies, even showing a Monarch tattoo on Ririko.

Yup, Japan is all into this Illuminati symbolism. This pic of Gackt is all about the one-eye thing.

…but it’s all over the world. We see here the one-eye thing on the cover of German magazine Tush.

Amanda Seyfried also has to do it.

This ad for the Cirque du Soleil has an open eye on America…shut eye on Asia?

Visa is also letting you know what they’re about (debt is slavery).

This photoshoot from Vogue Italia depicts perfect what mind control is about.

…the model also has to give love a Baphomet-looking head.

Taylor Momsen in an orgy-like scene wearing a shirt with a Church of Satan symbol, complete with inverted crosses.

Kris Kylie and Kendall Jenner (from the Kardashians) as creepy twins in a photoshoot that was featured on America’s Next Top Model. Notice the mom pointing to an image dividing a female body as if it was butcher meat. The fashion world loves dehumanization. And, as an added bonus, a creepy clown.

This poster of the “Immortal” tour is full of Monarch butterflies. Is it hinting to what happened to MJ during his career (Monarch mind control)?

Megan Fox as a plastic mannequin. A favorite way to portray Monarch slaves.

A “candid” picture by celebrity photographer Terry Richardson featuring cute cookies…with a bunch of inverted crosses on them.

384 Comments on "Symbolic Pics of the Month (04/12)"

Madi
1 year 6 months ago

Oh dear. First few pics were very disturbing. Like with the video Love Me by Lil Wayne, how is this pretty at all? It's NOT. Period.

zaina
1 year 7 months ago

When i saw those 2 pics of justin beiber i almost cried.I would have never had thought that they would even control him like that!I feel bad for him 🙁

Jed H. Covington

My ones only has one eye. He said he lost the other from a bb gun when he was a kid, but all this makes me wonder if he's really some kind of illuminati secret agent sent here to spy on Me. He also has a picture of a butterfly in a freaking frame!!! WTF should I do? First I need to destroy that picture – that's for DAMN sure!

notyourfanboy

Don't have a cow, Justin. Just lay an egg…

JenL

I think the platinum blonde model in the initial photo shoot(the nurse) is Karolina Kurkova, ex Victoria's Secret Model and alleged MK Ultra Monarch doll, so this makes sense.

Maria
So I'm dying to know more about this , please help me understand : 1. Who are the people in charge of getting those exact photos with specific symbols on top of the covers ? is it the celeb it self who orders in the contract that there must be a photo with 1 eye folded ? is it the photographer ? the manager ? the editor of the magazine ? who is in charge that this will happen ? or is this a coincidence since there are not so many possible poses and symbols in our hands? if you… Read more »
Skyfeather

Interesting cookies…I had heard that the heart shape is also an evil symbol and has nothing to do with why we think we celebrate Valentines Day. I teach preK and do not even need to teach them the heart shape. They all know it because they see it everywhere. Just another thing to add to the list of ~Do I want my child to know this?

zuhaib

if you look closely in in the 4th picture you will see one eye flashing near the girls feet

ashley

i belive in god hes the only one who can save you not satian dont belive me if yaw want but ill see you burning in hell

I knew Justine Beiber, Nikki Minaj and Taylor Momsen are Illuminaties..

Slave to the world
If you look at Justin you can see his semi hiden eye it's sorta of opened & in his interviews he like Katy Perry seems to act as like they don't believe being a celebrity is all fun n games which it isn't n they even seem to look all scared n terrifed when people cheer nwhen there performing with the symbolism there is hope for them if you look at their eyes you can tell maybe someone can help with breaking chains by which their enslaved. By the way does anybody feel creeped out n viliated when they see… Read more »
renee
Okay this is my first time commenting on this site but I have to point out something disturbing here. I know that a lot of these models pose in strange ways for photographs. Is the person in the first few photos displayed (the torture scenes) voluntarily posing or is this someone who this is really happening to and the woman with the keys is really doing this (for real)? Look at the girls feet they are dirty as if she's been there for a long time. Look at her face she looks like she's in pain and so out of… Read more »
tasnim

dont u think the first few pictures mean BDSM relationship?

pyt

k i just realized what i said. Im guessing bdsm is a more mainstream way to make ppl love being controlled and introduced to mku. i cant figure it out anymore. eithe® way bdsm is fun. lol

pyt

As for the first few pics, I see this all the time in BDSM. I guess the difference is that with BDSM its mutual on both parties. One agrees to be trained as a slave a one agrees to be the master. Its hard for me to tell if its honoring bdsm or mku. either wåy its inappropriate. But I like bdsm

Anonymous

Fans of the Justin Bieber getting pummelled can see a whole video of it here. Scroll down and click the video to the right: http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/cat/Galleries

Awesome except for the reasons VC gave and the checkerboard spiral at the end

curious

do all 'slaves/puppets' get tortured, or do most simply obey for money/success/fame. im not a huge fan of the Beibs, but its hard to believe that a kid would endure so much pain :'(

Anonymous

What the fuck is that model covered with red what-looks-like intestines?

Anonymous

Just google image search 'Interview magazine' and look at the horror that unfolds as your scroll down. Occult imagery, blood, hands over faces (mind control)

google search 'complex magazine justin bieber' has a lot more pics of justin bieber getting pummelled

Danger
inverted crosses on biscuits? please. turn the biscuit around. Baphomet? etymology of the word taken from its original roots means wisdom. Just because these people use these symbols doesn't mean these symbols carry are negative. There is no black magic, there is only magic. The tools of manipulation are simply tools. While its good to be aware of these things, they are necessary for the conscious growth of our species. One of the principle beliefs of the people behind these things is focus of energy. This is why in a church or a concert everyone looks at one person on… Read more »
Sarah

I regard myself as being very aware of the " agenda" in all its aspects and have been for many years.. but I was honestly shocked to see the pics from the magazine…Unbelievable..Things are really coming to a head and the time has come for everyone to choose which side of the line in the sand they walk. This crap is way on the other side from me and so many I (fortunately) know.

Misterfox

Just awful

lala

nicki minaj eye looks creepy like if its painted…

Eye eye… Those satanic cupcakes look bloody yummy 😉

Syrus

*Silent horror*

Jewely Gee

it's all so in your face and everywhere because all this use of symbolism gives these devil worshiping crazies power because they are mocking God.

well one thing is for sure is that at the end of time – the devil looses and so do all his little followers…

at the end of the Bible JESUS wins – good always triumphs over evil…