Symbolic Pics of the Month (10/13)

In this edition of SPOTM: Amber Rose, Bono, Lady Gaga, Eminem and Miley Cyrus.

The September issue of Vogue contains a photoshoot dedicated to Google Glass - a wearable computer. The device has risen many privacy concerns as it can seemelessly record video and conversations without other people knowing. While this retro-futuristic photoshoot attempts to make this device stylish, it also manages to make it creepier than it already is. In this pic, the woman in white doesn't seem to like the woman in red. She is probably recording her face right now and will use facial recognition to get vengence.

The September issue of Vogue contains a photoshoot dedicated to Google Glass – a computer you wear on your face. The device has many privacy-shattering capabilities such as seamlessly recording audio and video without other people knowing. While this retro-futuristic photoshoot attempts to make this device cool and stylish, it also manages to make it creepier than it already appears to be. In this pic, the woman in white doesn’t seem to like the woman in red. She is probably filming her face. She will then use facial recognition and extract her personal info. Vengeance is coming soon for lady in  red.

"Oh crap. These two strange women appear to be engaging in violent behavior. I better film the incident and forward the footage to the authorities using wifi. I love my snitch glasses."

“Oh crap. These two strange women appear to be engaging in violent behavior. I better film the incident and forward the footage to the authorities. I love my snitch glasses.”

The only model in the photo shoot without the glasses appears to be dead. And those with glasses appear are acting extra creepy around her, probably filming her instead of, like, calling for help or something human.

The only model in the photoshoot without the glasses appears to be dead. Why? And those with glasses are acting extra creepy around her, probably filming her instead of, like, calling for help or something that normal humans would do.

Amber Rose (Wiz Khalifa's wife) attended the Made in America music festival with an inverted cross stamped on her forehead.

Amber Rose (Wiz Khalifa’s wife) attended the Made in America music festival with an inverted cross stamped on her forehead.

Chilling with Beyonce. When these pics came out in September, Rose got accused of being a Satanist and an Illuminati pawn. She then retorted on Twitter that the inverted cross is known as the cross of St. Peter. Let me be the first to say this: this is BS. Nobody in the entertainment business wears an inverted cross to pay homage to St. Peter. NOBODY. Not even fervent Catholics.

Chilling with Beyonce. When these pics came out in September, Rose got accused of being a Satanist and an Illuminati pawn on Twitter. She replied that the inverted cross is the cross of St. Peter, a Christian saint. Let me be the first to say this: This is BS. Nobody in the entertainment business ever wears an inverted cross to pay homage to St. Peter. NOBODY. Not even fervent Catholics.

Death Metal musician Glen Benton sometimes wears an inverted cross on his forehead as part of his act. Is it a tribute to St. Peter? No, he's a Satanist. At least, he's open about it. Today's pop culture is all about deceit and hypocrisy.

Death Metal musician Glen Benton sometimes wears an inverted cross on his forehead as part of his act. Is it a tribute to St. Peter? No, he’s a Satanist. At least he’s open about it. Today’s pop culture is all about deceit and hypocrisy.

A Church of Satan altar. Are those crosses there in honor of St. Peter? No, they represent the inversion of Christianity. I repeat, no inverted crosses in pop culture ever represent St. Peter, don’t let them fool you.

Miley Cyrus recently did a photoshoot with creepy-ass Terry Richardson. The result is, well, annoying.

I can picture Richardson pointing his camera at Miley and telling her: "OK, now suck on your thumb. Yes, you're just an innocent little baby. That's so hot. Now hold your crotch with your other hand. So hot".

I can picture Richardson saying thisr: “OK, now suck on your thumb like a baby. You’re just a little baby girl. That’s so hot. Now hold your crotch with your other hand. So hot”.

She closes one eye in pretty much every pic she's in. Was she instructed to do that by her handlers?

Miley closes one eye in pretty much every pic she’s in these days. Was she instructed to do that by her handlers?

Cyrus is defienitly NOT the only celeb that did the one eye thing in the past weeks. Here's Lady Gag on the cover of ELLE.

Cyrus is definitely NOT the only celeb that flashed the one eye thing in the past weeks. Here’s Lady Gaga on the cover of ELLE.

Gaga posted this on Instagram. Apparently its a mask she did. A one-eyed mask. Why? Because Illuminati.

Gaga posted this on Instagram. Apparently it’s a mask she did. A one-eyed mask. Why? Because Illuminati.

This is the current promotional image of Eminem. One eye and devil horns. That the type of stuff you have to do to be able to stay relevant and get exposure in this business. Especially if you're signed with Interscope Records.

This is the current promotional image of Eminem. One eye and devil horns. That the type of stuff you have to do to be able to stay relevant and get exposure in this business. Especially if you’re signed with Interscope Records.

Madonna in Harper Bazaar.

Madonna in Harper Bazaar.

A Bulgari ad featuring the ex-first lady of France Carla Bruni-Sarkozy. Mixing entertainment with high power produces Illuminati results.

Bono showing off an award he received from Queen Elizabeth II...the same queen who have an award to mass abuser Jimmy Savile. Let's call this the occult elite award. And that's why Bono is hiding one eye with it.

Speaking of mixing entertainment with high power, here’s Bono showing off an award he received from Queen Elizabeth II – the same queen that gave an award to mass abuser Jimmy Savile. Let’s call this the occult elite award.

This image was posted on the Voice UK official Facebook page.

This image was posted on the Voice UK official Facebook page.

They're really trying to expose children to this Illuminati symbolism too. Here's a shot of children's TV show House of Anubis.

They’re really trying to expose children to this Illuminati symbolism. Here’s a promo shot of children’s TV show House of Anubis.

A page from a Target catalog. Well, maybe that was just coincidence.

A page from a Target catalog. Well, maybe that was just coincidence.

Other page from the same catalog. No coincidence. Pushing the symbolism.

Other page from the same catalog. No coincidence. Pushing the symbolism. Some might rationalize what is happening and say “well, that’s what trendy right now”. Who made it trendy?

The cover of Mel B (the ex Spice Girl) latest single. It features one eye sign with a head full of Monarch butterflies (symbolism on Monarch mind control).

The cover of ex-Spice Girl Mel B’s latest single. It features one eye with a head full of Monarch butterflies (symbolism on Monarch mind control). I guess she’s also doing what she has to in order to stay in showbusiness.

Big Brother UK is a show that is called...Big Brother. And it is about cameras spying on people to entertain the masses. The first show of the season featured a gigantic All-Seeing eye stage with people cheering all around it. That's how the elite indoctrinates people.

Big Brother UK is a show that is called…Big Brother. And it is about cameras spying on people to entertain the masses. The first show of the season featured a gigantic All-Seeing eye stage with people cheering all around it. That’s how the elite indoctrinates people.

766 Comments on "Symbolic Pics of the Month (10/13)"

William

Good job guys, it's amazing how stuff like this can just fly over our heads. I can see how dedicated you are to exposing google for what they're doing, especially since you're advertising their products on your website right below the analysis of the "evil google glasses."

The LION of Omega
These celebrities and the Babylonian philosophy they embrace will come to a sudden halt on Judgement Day. Right now they still laugh and grin and joke and fantasize about Satan's empire. What they have yet to discover is that the Prophecy will not be overruled. These people don't yet know how pathetic they truly are. God the Creator cannot be defeated. He and the Messiah will win, even if it requires all-out war. Armageddon? So be it, if the Father wills. The eternal Summer of Righteousness will arrive. The Light shall endure, even to the end of this Darkest of… Read more »
ILaughAtTheeElite

Agreed. All these so-called "elites" (the Rot's childs, Rockefellers, UN, Jesuits, Masons, Bilderbergs etc etc) are nothing but a bunch of sad, pathetic, ridiculous and ignorant imbeciles dabbling with forces well beyond the comprehension of their tiny little mortal minds. They imagine they are gods, which just shows how ridiculous, pants-on-head retarded they are.

They are less than nothing, and the one true God is going to show them how puny they really are.

Oh, and i sure hope one of the elites, or their agent is reading this, so they'll know what we think of them.

Peterson

They are deluded. You have to feel sorry for them as despite whatever they believe they have in reality they are the poorest of all.

Glen

pretty bizarre, except the bit about Glen Benton, (the death metal guy) he's not a satanist, it's part of his act to go with the lyrics he writes which arent as simple as the seem, read between the lines and they're much more political than just mindless anti-religion, he's a good guy shown in a bad light, if you meet him, it's guarenteed he's far more down to earth than any of these weird as fuck pop artists…

p.s. yes I'm also called Glen, no relation haha

Rebecca

Well, satanism is going mainstream. One day, if you are not a satanist, you will be seen as evil and need to be eliminated. The antichrist will not show any mercy to those who don't take the mark of the beast and worship him. Good to know that heaven is awaiting true bible believers who will resist him, no matter the cost.

nirvana

Well, i for one am against the elites, no matter what. If it costs me my life, so be it. Besides, if they kill me they'll just do me a favor, since there's Heaven waiting for me, and the deepest, darkest pit in Hell for them.

I spit at them.

nirvana

But if the story of heaven is another lie? Maybe God doesn't actually exist, or just doesn't give a damn about humans? Maybe the elites are actually right, that Lucifer is the one who takes care of people? Or maybe the elitss have deliberately twisted the story of God and Satan, i.e made Satan appear as evil and horrible, and God as a monster? Maybe it's the other way around?

nirvana

Sorry i'm high so i made a couple of typos. I meant to say that maybe God is the evil one and SATAN is good?

Maybe…?

Birthmark

As soon as the hip hop and celebrity obsessed kiddies stop buzzing about the illuminati every time someone wears an owl, butterfly, animal print or flashes the one-eye it will die down. Once Tila Tequila and Kesha jumped on, it was over, tired. Indifference is the best weapon here folks.

The overexposure reminds me of the Bart Simpson "I didnt do it" episode.

Lucy

Can someone please explain to me WHY the hand over eye symbol? I understand the illuminati reference, but WHY? What do they think they are conveying with it??? What is the purpose?

I understand this might seem simplistic, but after reading so many articles I'm amazed, and have non of the celebrities been asked WHY they do it?

tin

So anything on these mysterious figures at Juventus stadium? Orsigarloaf mnt in brasil?

JJ lennon

Benton doesnt wear an inverted cross on his forehead, its burned into his forehead.

j-beezy

VC, do a little bit about Pearl Jam's new album. the cover is LOADED with occult symbols.

prismprime

aha I like that Anubis show, *covers one eye* 'sibuna'

amaryllis

Royal Christening today – you've gotta laugh ! Father Jewish via the maternal bloodline (and probably paternal too – who knows?). Mother Ashkenazim via maternal bloodline (Goldsmith and Temple – remember that Goldsmiths are related to the Rothschilds). And the church re conducting the christening….you've guessed it!!!

charlie

Amaryllis just curious, how are the Middletons related to the Goldsmiths?

church rep

amaryllis

and you have the goyim out in force waving their little banners and flags for their not-actually-British (nor christian) royal family

BluBoy

amaryllis, habibi means friend/beloved or darling – i just got a lil excited when i read "grasshopper's" comment because i always say ya habibi, lol

Oh I see!

BluBoy

,,,,,,,,Now look what's happened :-/

D D d

Even after explaining, even then some take offence it seems…

jbjk

Please tell me not all artists from Interscope are part of the occult. I just so happen to like a certain artist from that company and that artist doesn't seem to be all illuminati-like..

BluBoy

jbjk – I wouldn't trust any of these major record companies and the owners – Jimmy lovine, Clive Davis, Tommy Mottola, Rick Rubin, Lyor Cohen, Jerry Heller – Dont trust any of them. Not Ever……….& apart from Tommy, the rest happen to be……."Jewish".

amaryllis

Actually, Blu, Tommy is Jewish even though he was born a Catholic. He converted when he married Lisa Clark so their kids are Jewish too

John

Muslims & Jewish always have people converted like that. It proves he wasn't even a real Christi to convert for a woman.

amaryllis

As lovely as it seems as a gesture, those types of conversions rarely work out. Very different to converting due to your own personally discovered persuasions

John

Christian

D D d

Maybe the agency, management, a & r is and slowly closes the net. Remember, smallprint is very small.

StellaDallas

Who is this certain artist? Do tell…

Gladys

VC I'd like to apologize about my derogatory comments. Your friend.

D D d

So you did look down..! .. 😉

Gladys

didn't look down, don't like the bitchiness dearest DDd.

''d d d''

Too bad you seem to be using double meanings too. No offence, i am just poking sometimes.

Gladys

I don't understand what you are talking about, honestly. Where have I've been using double meanings? You've confused me. Tell me where to make the effort to correct it.

D D d

Please, ease a little bit on yourself, as i said, i like poking. With the double meanings i meant the word that is*-ed in your post.

amaryllis
Off topic but I am kind of freaking out about something I just posted and I would appreciate some words of wisdom from those in the know … my builders were stripping down the walls in my main living room and guess what…loads of satanic symbolism painted onto the brick and concrete of this old house. That paper has not been touched in years. I did not need them to point it out to me, except that they had found some the day before too ; a wall with 666 scrawled everywhere (surely could not have been done by anyone… Read more »
D D d

You told little about your connections links, but maybe more than enough. Do you know the history of the house? Might be of later concern though. Better clean up first, if not for your own good feeling. And be careful ofcourse! Keep a line open to someone you trust.

amaryllis
Nearly 200 years old, exH of previous owner was a DJ but I have no idea what happened to him as she was quite obv in an un-relationship with a high-ranking military person who slept in the dining room (yeah, right). Son was strange in many ways – Found S&M type contraptions drilled inside closet but figured that he might have used chains to secure high-value stuff to protect against thieves. House on adjacent plot was destroyed by fire about 100 years ago and people died. I have had less paranormal experiences here than at my childhood homes, I guess.… Read more »
amaryllis
Y'know what, I am going to be pragmatic about it – it may be related to demons but I am so not going there as I would be setting myself up for all kinds of problems and ishoos so….. I will work on getting rid of those triple 6s on the other wall (perhaps look into what I can write over them before painting them out) i will consider having the house blessed including the threshold I will step up the prayer and strategic placement of counteracting objects (although I have loads of this anyway and encourage children's prayer before… Read more »
D D d

Seem more connections to previous owners. And you are a very strong person. You need to be, for all the extra work 😉

D D d

It's okay, that's all over now.

amaryllis

Yes, thanks Ddd, wobble over!

amaryllis

Sure doesn't help that I ended up owning the 666th post.

Rebel.

I watched a video on Martha and the Vandellas, and I noticed they kept a teddy bear in sight. I thought about Miley Cyrus' VMA performance that included the teddy bears. It's been going a lot longer than I'd originally thought.

what what WAATAA

i love how in doctor who they used the name Big Brother for the game show he got trapped in. had the same symbol too. a couple people trapped in a small apartment room, being watched, if they break any rules guess what comes along?! oh right death for not obeying the rules.

itsme
Should this all stop if we start teaching about morality as a separate subject to our children in schools lot better then sex education which leads to yoinv boys n girls giving practical lessons to each other in school halls, busses and even jainator rooms. We are part of the problem we let everything flow in name of freedom? What about the slut walk supporters did they missed the class of ethics n moral you don't stand up against bunch of men in armani suits but what is ethically and morally wrong and yeah not bringing religion when it comed… Read more »
Child of Isis
Sex education does not lead young boys and girls to want to have sex- a lack of knowlesge leads to wanting to have sex. Parents need to sit down woth their children and explain the anatomy of both the male and female body and explain to them why its better to wait or if they are sexually active tell them about the stds that they can recieve by engaging in unprotective sex because too many of these kids especially young woman are constantly told not to have sex without a reason why , they are not being told about their… Read more »
Josh

See beyond the armani suits the physical ugliness of all. Imagine the ugliness of their souls too. That's what some see, the unattractiveness (physical and not), not their expensive parcels.

artist

Miley Cyrus is trash. She doesn't even seem to mind that she is. She seems to think she is wonderful. Any talent she may have is completely negated. I am so disgusted with her that I don't want to hear her music. There is no art here. As a young girl, she and her dad lived next door to Bob Hope. Not good. Bob Hope was an MKULTRA abuser and user. A lot of his slaves lived very close to him in the San Fernando Valley. But right next door?

amaryllis

Do you reckon there was a secret gate in the garden fence and they were in and out of each other's gardens?

kaza
I saw those Miley pictures already and they disgusted me, he just reminds me of a peodo and I know she is older now but she is still young and he's an old man. With not having a childhood I doubt she is grown up in her mind. It seems staged in a very perverse way and the clothing it horrible. I feel sorry for her she has no doubt been brainwashed and taken advantage of even if she wanted the fame when you are young and innocent its easy to be manipulated and you think you are in control….… Read more »
BeckyBoo

Love how Blink 182 ditched Interscope records and spoke out how controlling they are. Now they released music to their fans WHEN they like and WHENEVER like a artist with full control should. We can live without their say so yknow guys!!

Amy
i read a carefully dissected article about the story of O after seeing it mentioned above and it claims to be a fiction but it clearly isn't… The author had multiple identities, claims that the book she wrote was a "fairy tale" of another world. That it was apart of her life for a period of time yet now only exists between the cover of a book.. I haven't read it myself but from synopsis sounds ever so similar to these satanic sex rituals that really do happen… All about handler/Slave relationship. – yet the book was a love letter… Read more »
Vinny882

Ok. On the Nicklelodeon House of Annubis, a young girl of 7 came to Sunday school and was gloomy. I asked her if she was ok and she said she had watched an episode of HoA the night before and could not get the images out of her head!
Have you noticed how 3 6s are hidden in the staircase in that picture!

BluBoy

Vinny, that is an example of when certain images are shown, (which would also probably be trigger codes). It enters the subconscious and it sets an anchor in the brain, hence why she was gloomy the next day – which was obviously because of those images. Please also notice that in fact it was a 7 year old child, who obviously won't know what the images symbolize, yet she was affected in some way.

Kat

Miley is invoking the Hindu Goddess Kali – who is the Goddess of Destruction. She is announceing the destruction of America. Google it.. Haha.. I find that Ironic since one of these pics is about the Google glasses. 🙂

Have a nice day.

sittingcoffin

Kali is a fierce warrior against evil – a mother figure and a fervent protector of this realm, at least in legend. She is female creation energy and her counterpart is male static energy – a correlation, perhaps, between Gaia and her counterpart. She was said to have slain demons, and I see absolutely no resemblance of Miley to Kali. I see more Krampus/Krumpus in it than Kali.

In Kali lies the potential for righteous rage, a purifying concept that this planet seems to need right now.

Kali sucks

Don't make me laugh. Kali is nothing but satanic figure. Kali is just another ugly, horrible demon worshipped by Luciferians, black magicians and other sickos. Don't be fooled.

Kali sucks

Forgot to say that Kali is also a w.h.o.r.e.

BluBoy

Guys, I need to ask someone this. I have been seeing the time 11:11 for a few months now, randomly I will look at the time when i'm at work & i'll see it at 11:11 (This was well before I even knew it meant something, well supposedly anyway) I've seen it on my mobile at that time and even at night time (23:11 or 11.11).

Can anyone help me out?, I want a second opinion on this. Amaryllis, I bet you will know……

Child of Isis

I used to see the number 23 a lot but i dont anymore

sittingcoffin

Archons love to throw you little signs like multiple numbers. I would be wary of it and just ignore it. Its what Ive been doing. I only started noticing it after I read about the phenomena – but I could have easily have been seeing multiple number combinations for years without noticing. Every time I see a 11:11, I tell them to kindly eff off.

amaryllis
Hey Blue – 11:11 is the doorway between the third and fifth dimensional worlds and indicates that you are spiritually awakening. It is the code that unlocks your subconscious mind. When you see it, you should note down what you were thinking/feeling/listening to at the time as that would be a good basis to trigger off exploration of your subconscious on your own terms or conversely deactivate it if it starts against your will. For example, yesterday night, just after I went to bed, I suddenly started astral projecting. I do not care for it, I did not want it… Read more »
BluBoy
Wow amaryllis, That's exactly how I feel inside as well – Spiritually Awakened – I've been doing my own research into this whole "illuminati" business for just over 2 years and the info that I've found out and learnt is astounding. (But there are sooooo many subjects you have to look into, to understand the whole picture) I know this might sound daft but its in these past few months I feel like I have been uplifted or released in a type of way. I feel like I've put the pieces of the puzzle together after two years of joining… Read more »
amaryllis

Well, Bluboy, I guess you would only know if you tried but I would recommend you don't try but if it ever happens anyway, you'll kinda know the answer to that. x

BluBoy

amaryllis – I think it has happened a few times, unknowingly, (but it didn't feel like a long time) but HOW is the best way to do it?……

amaryllis
This particular technique was pioneered by Robert Bruce is a good explanation. Step 1: Relax Relax your mind and body. You may choose to meditate or perform a series of very deep breaths. In and out, always very slowly. Make sure you inhale deeply and that your breaths are not shallow. If you know a good body relaxation meditation, use it. If not, you can tense your muscles and release them one at a time. Work from your toes to the top of your head. Step 2: Get Into A Hypnotic State After you feel fully relaxed, you need to… Read more »
BluBoy

Thanks for the reply amaryllis, Il have to copy and paste that somewhere lol, mind you it does sound quite complex and it could take ages. I'm sure some people smoke marijuana or take magic mushrooms to do it, am I right?, because I've heard apparently when you take magic mushrooms, you can come out of your body and see yourself……scary.

amaryllis

Maybe kiddo, but I have never done drugs or even had a drink in all my life so I guess dropping acid may enhance these things but I am sure that there are other ways too?

amaryllis

Do you know any Sufis ? they have a few exclusives on how to fast track to stage 3 of the process, if not further

BluBoy

No amaryllis, I don't actually but it sounds like it can take a while to get to the final stage…..Thanks for your insight btw

makkyization

I've been seeing the 11:11 most of my life, but recently it has upped a gear and I'm seeing it much more frequently. I also see 9:11, 19:11 and 33 a lot.
Interestingly enough World War 1 ended on the 11th November, at 11:11 so a triple 11. Also 11 is a very important number in occult circles.

amaryllis

11.11 and 9.11 are the same thing as 11-2+9 etc. Vitally important number since… forever

oops 11 less 2 equals 9